Author Topic: what do you play?  (Read 7627 times)

ranmabushiko

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
Re: what do you play?
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2013, 07:11:49 AM »
Visual Novels, RPGs... Action games... Armored Core!  Mech games in general, though I can't afford much.  Fighting games, are always good, like Street Fighter.  Megaman games, Metroidvania games... SOME bullet hell games, though not much... Sometimes platforming adventure, but it depends.  Visual novels if I can afford them, as well.

FPS games usually make me sick, except for the Metroid Prime games... or, for some reason, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine.  Weirdly enough, though, I can watch Let's plays of them without difficulty.  Star Fox 64, and Assault also do a good job of leaving me sick after a while.

rude_tri-deity

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2013, 03:12:41 AM »
Tons of RPGs, such as the Lunar series, the Final Fantasy series, the Pokemon series (including Mystery Dungeon series), the Digimon World series (including DDBC), the Grandia series, the Atelier series, the Disgaea series (along with most Nippon-Ichi Software games), the Tales series, the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, the Dynasty Warriors series, the Samurai Warriors series, the Musou Orochi series, the .hack series (including GU), the Valkyrie Profiles series, and so much more. (=_=)

Several Fighters, such as the King of Fighters series, the Guilty Gear (X) series, the Melty Blood series, the Justice Academy series, the Soul Caliber series, and a few others.

Not so many VNs, but I do like the Gyakuten Saiban series. "THAT'S A CONTRADICTION!" O_O

And, of course, the Touhou Project series. ^^'

...and Mabinogi. o 3o

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2016, 01:59:42 PM »
Generally strategy games as of late, but I feel urge to return back to RPG genre. Also Castlevanias are my latest fascination.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2016, 04:10:01 PM »
I play mostly strategy games, yeah, and some puzzle games and occasionally other types of game. Europa Universalis is the main one right now, though.

Xamusel

• Number XV of the Organization
  • NPC
  • Placeholder avatar until I can get something else
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2016, 03:51:26 AM »
I typically play RPGs... and I can't believe I've been gone from this site for so... bloody... long!

Now, where was I? Oh, right! I play games like Final Fantasy, true, but I also play games like the Shin Megami Tensei metaverse and Super Robot Wars J(udgement).

Ables

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2018, 05:28:28 PM »
I play pretty much anything that I deem worth to play. But my main genre are RPGs and MMOs. I'm a little bit less picky when it comes to those 2 and I'll typically try out a lot of stuff.