Other Fandoms > Other

Pacific Rim

(1/2) > >>

Alice:
So I'm hearing nothing but good things about this movie so far. I want to see this really badly, but haven't gotten the chance yet. ^_^"

What does everyone else think? :3 Share your experiences, impressions, etc.

lantzblades:
I have yet to see it but everyone tells me that come for the robots and that's about it

Elf:
This movie is fantastic.  I saw it last weekend and it's the best movie I've seen all year.  Yes, I enjoyed it more than "Star Trek".

It's a movie that you have a blast from start to finish, and plus Ron Perlman.

KAIZA:
It was awesome. The effects and robots were beautiful, the action was incredible, the characters were good, and the plot, while not outstanding, was still solid, and for a movie like this, come on. It delivered. I only wish the other robots could have gotten some more action. But, it still is an incredible movie.

Don't know why some people complain so much on technicalities and science and physics when it's a movie about Giant Robots fighting Giant Monsters.

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: KAIZA on July 20, 2013, 09:44:56 PM ---Don't know why some people complain so much on technicalities and science and physics when it's a movie about Giant Robots fighting Giant Monsters.

--- End quote ---

Because some of us are scientists and like that stuff to be right :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version