Author Topic: New Fate/Stay Night Anime Announced!  (Read 26016 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: New Fate/Stay Night Anime Announced!
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 09:33:50 PM »
Your link is dead- here's a valid one:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/11/09-1/ufotable-fatestay-night-anime-announcement-finally-coming

But Saber may just be prominent because she's mainly what they use to advertise their stuff. I don't think that really shifts it towards one route or another.

But personally, I'm hoping they adapt all three routes myself. Though quite personally, I'd like a Unlimited Blade Works remake in general, because the movie DEEN did for it was terrible.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 09:41:30 PM »

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/11/09-1/ufotable-fatestay-night-anime-announcement-finally-coming

Ah, lol, it took the full stop at the end as being part of the URL....

But Saber may just be prominent because she's mainly what they use to advertise their stuff. I don't think that really shifts it towards one route or another.

Well, that does make sense somewhat, but Saber is barely involved in HF, so using her to advertise a HF anime would be weird.

But personally, I'm hoping they adapt all three routes myself. Though quite personally, I'd like a Unlimited Blade Works remake in general, because the movie DEEN did for it was terrible.

Well, all three routes would be OK, but if they do just Fate or just UBW with no indication of a HF anime to come later I will scream. Sure, the Fate and UBW animes might not be very good, but at least they exist. I'm sick of Sakura getting the short straw....

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 09:50:13 PM »
Hey. Hey. Mike. Hey.

Saber's going to be more popular with fans than Sakura. Forever.

Deal with it.  8)

She's the first route, on the box art, aside from Sakura's route, Sakura is relevant in NONE OF THEM. Saber is relevant in all three. She's also an iconic design (She even has a 4chan banner for fucks sake, hell, she's in TWO of them. Sakura's only in one and that's one mocking Sakurafish.)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 09:56:39 PM »
It's Gen, dude would definitely do hf.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 10:24:38 PM »
Hey. Hey. Mike. Hey.

Saber's going to be more popular with fans than Sakura. Forever.

Deal with it.  8)

Saber might always be more popular, but doing a HF anime would certainly improve Sakura's popularity.

She's the first route, on the box art, aside from Sakura's route, Sakura is relevant in NONE OF THEM. Saber is relevant in all three. She's also an iconic design (She even has a 4chan banner for fucks sake, hell, she's in TWO of them. Sakura's only in one and that's one mocking Sakurafish.)

Saber isn't really "relevant" in HF, and HF is based around Sakura more than Fate is based around Saber. So, I don't think that is a valid comparison.

Saber

• King.
  • Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2013, 10:30:52 PM »

I am also hoping that they will adapt all three routes, it will feel more complete. And who knows, a Fate/hollow ataraxia anime later.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2013, 10:36:53 PM »

I am also hoping that they will adapt all three routes, it will feel more complete. And who knows, a Fate/hollow ataraxia anime later.

Well, all three routes would definitely be good, even if it does mean we have to wait a bit for HF.

I'm not sure HA is plausible, though, from what I know of it it would end up something like the Endless Eight thing that Haruhi did. It's just got too much repetition in the plot to turn it into an anime easily.

bhl88

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 10:47:56 PM »
Carnival Phantasm is Hollow Ataraxia.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2013, 10:54:49 PM »
Carnival Phantasm is Hollow Ataraxia.

Well, yes, but Carnival Phantasm is non-serious, not even close to canon and totally OOC (Sakura especially). It doesn't really count in this context. Plus, it uses the setting of HA for convinience, it's not actually a HA anime.

Xamusel

• Number XV of the Organization
  • NPC
  • Placeholder avatar until I can get something else
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2013, 10:58:13 PM »
Which reminds me... should the fans even get a Hollow Ataraxia anime? I mean, just asking, because we know hardly anything about how likely the plot would work that way.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 11:00:35 PM »
What do you mean?

Xamusel

• Number XV of the Organization
  • NPC
  • Placeholder avatar until I can get something else
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2013, 11:40:51 PM »
Er, sorry, wasn't thinking when I said that. I'll refrain from such comments in the future.

bhl88

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2013, 01:19:48 AM »
What do you mean?

He meant: How would the Endless Four of an anime work? Will they make short episodes of boring loop?

ZidanReign

• Maximum Shitposter.
  • Spiritron
  • I did it. I killed God.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2013, 03:30:50 AM »
first-world waifu problems

I hear you brother
Asian people's eyes are squinty due to generations of staring disapprovingly at their offspring.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2013, 07:32:05 PM »
What do you mean?

He meant: How would the Endless Four of an anime work? Will they make short episodes of boring loop?

Yeah, exactly, that's why I don't see it working.