Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25611 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #495 on: March 30, 2020, 08:57:56 PM »
Sethrol the Calm

Sethrol folded his arms around his chest and shook his head.  "Don't act like I've been training her for years.  She got here a little while before you did.  The girl seemed lost so I helped her, simple as that."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 31, 2020, 04:45:48 PM »
Dojo

"Aghhhhhh"

The beam struck his side and pushed him aside, his firm broke down and then the tentacles tripped him over. With his cover now lost, the golden sparkles washed over him like the return of the Red Sea, and their wrath was terrible, his body was skewered like a fish out of water.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 31, 2020, 09:33:30 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Blood spurted all over his face, and the shadow slowly began to consume his corpse. Sakura stood silent, staring at the corpse with disbelief.

"Huuh?" She exclaimed, turning to face Alice. "Was he really all bark and no bite? I thought they'd be harder than this!" The tendrils ripped out of his body, collapsing it onto the floor. She shuffled her feet and with a flushed face, she bit her lower lip. "I was expecting more of a challenge, really..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 02, 2020, 05:41:24 AM »
Nanako

With the vampire snugly pressed against her, it was all Nanako could do to release one leg and work an arm between their bodies before they were practically sealed together, the blonde clinging tight. The closeness stirred familiar sparks in Nanako's core, her breathing growing heavier. Valerie, however, did nothing with her position. She was just hanging on to the squirrel girl as she talked to Sethrol. Frowning, Nanako pulled them back off the ground, getting up to her knees.

"Not done yet," the squirrel girl said, her tail blurring as it swung for the blonde's head from behind like a slightly fluffed wrecking ball, aiming to knock the vampire into a sharp headbutt!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 04:00:14 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 02, 2020, 02:57:59 PM »
At the Dojo

The glittering shards soon after returned to the blonde to reform her sword. She shook her head as she sheathed her blade. "He took on both of us, he probably thought he could make quick work of you Lady Edelfeldt while I was thrown away. "Had this been Sethrol the Calm, the outcome would have been very different."

She smiled at last as it seemed to be over now. Until her Majesty got a new crazy idea that was. "Are you alright? You took a pretty nasty hit."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 02, 2020, 05:35:02 PM »
Valerie

Bong.

The tail struck the back of her head unhindered and her skull crashed right into Nanako's own thick forehead. At last some reaction from the vampire as she frowned and turned her attention back to the squirrel girl.

"That is not the end you should be aiming for when spanking me you dirty little girl!" She tightened her hold on Nanako and bit down down on her neck. The euphoria that spread from her fangs piercing the other girl's skin would inflame her passions a hundredfold.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 04, 2020, 12:31:45 AM »
Nanako

Nanako gritted her teeth through the headbutt, the dull ache sparking something else in her core. Valerie's reply had her eyes widening, though she couldn't help feeling a little excited that she'd finally gotten some reaction out of her. She wanted more, but twin points of pain interrupted her before she could continue pushing. There was a brief sting, then her skin flushed as burning heat spread rapidly through her. The squirrel girl moaned aloud as a rush of dampness flooded her core, her hips twitching and her tail blurring into motion, inadvertently doing exactly what Valerie wanted. Without really thinking about it, Nanako aimed lower, her tail battering Valerie's ass over and over again as she arched her back, seemingly both trying to push the vampire off her and keep her close as she writhed in ecstasy.

"Ahhh, harder!" she groaned out breathily.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 04, 2020, 03:35:30 PM »
Aruna+Sethrol

The air became thick with a dark haze, denser and denser it grew until the rays of the sun began to dim, obscured by the dark cloud engulfing Valarie and Nanako.

"Oh it seems we have another visitor," Sethrol said, reaching for his tea.  "It sure is a gaudy entrance.  Valarie is this one of yours?"

Red eyes peirced the dark fog, revealing a familiar demonic figure.  He was floating just above him, those large bat like wings beating the air surrounding their squabble.  Chains emerged from his belly and wrapped around Valarie's waist.

"Hey Valarie.  I'm back from my walk."

And with that, he sailed into the distance.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 11:48:25 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 05, 2020, 11:56:59 PM »
Valerie

The rush of sweet sweet blood flooded her system, more and more. She wanted, no she needed more. The taste of delicious supernatural essence was oh so sweet and not feasting on another of her kind for once was an exquisite feeling-

Until she was pulled away by the clanking of chains.

"Hey! Now you show yourself?"

She reached behind herself in backbreaking motion to grab hold of the chains and pull herself up, The Vampire King was climbing them like ropes, approaching him like a starved beast.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 06, 2020, 01:09:41 AM »
Aruna

The two flew higher and higher, overlooking the barren district.  Small huts dotted the ground, filled in by grass and trees.  "Did I miss something?" he asked, his sentence punctuated by the beat of his wings.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 07, 2020, 05:32:06 PM »
Valerie

"Not much, I played around with my minions and I can smell you did something similar." Th blonde vampire stopped climbing and begun giving him a pensive look, something was on her mind and she was about to make a big decision. She giggled  from the joy brought on by her conclusion.

" You would be perfect... Listen Aruna, how would you feel about becoming a Prince Consort?" The King of the Vampires suddenly asked with a far more serious tone.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 07, 2020, 06:50:52 PM »
Aruna

They flew higher and higher, reaching beyond the clouds.  Moving at top speed, it didn't take long before he could see the edge of the castle, death's cradle.

Contined in the vampire district.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 08, 2020, 06:53:20 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl, caught up in the euphoria of the bite as she was, barely registered the new arrival until Valerie was pulled away by chains. The sudden absence left Nanako feeling a little chilly all of a sudden, the painful bliss dulling all of a sudden to a faint echo, leaving her sitting there with sweat dripping down her figure, her face flushed, and her already skimpy clothing tousled and exposing more than they already did. Nanako looked around, confused and increasingly embarrassed as she spotted Sethrol. Her eyes drifted down his chiseled form for a moment before snapping back up to his.

"So, ah, where were we?" she asked, still trying to catch her breath as she stared at the man, lust-addled mind already running away with her.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 08, 2020, 11:49:06 PM »
Sethrol the Calm

"Oh I suppose she has a new boy toy," he said, before looking down at Nanako.  There wasn't much there before, but all he could see now was skin.  Basically all but her nipples and crotch was exposed.

I am too old for this..

"Well, put on your clothes.  We still have much work to do.  Those wings.  If you can incorporate them into your fighting style, you will be able to become more nimble, more mobile, but there is something more important then that."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 09, 2020, 08:00:48 AM »
Nanako

Nanako pouted at that, still shivering a little, drawing heated breaths as she tried not to think about having her fun cut off again. The squirrel girl bit her lip as she listened to the older man, taking a deep breath to try to focus on something other than what she imagined it'd feel like to have that arm around her throat and-

Quickly shaking her head, Nanako realized there was something left unsaid once Sethrol was finished.

"More important than figuring these out? What would that be?" the squirrel girl asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh