Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 23651 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #270 on: January 09, 2020, 07:07:53 PM »
Amanda

"If Knowledge is what you seek, then I possess that and far more.."

Then Amanda whirled around as Zeke stopped his pretend sleep and went on some dumb rant about the freedom of creating your own image. It was quite hilarious to her, to hear that coming from him.

"That's funny coming from someone who's a slave to my perception. Although this cute wannabe demon girl can't claim much better since she's already a slave to my charm~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 10, 2020, 12:56:21 AM »
Aruna

Aruna turned her head around, only to see an old man.  It was... Ezekial?  Despite his new appearance, she could see his soul and smell its subtle scent.  It was strange to find out he was a shapeshifter as well.  What a strange creature....

"I don't know if you should be talking false demon," she said, glaring at him.  Her fingers tightened around the hilt of her sword.  Unlike Asmeal who was an angel who had partaken in the strife of angels and demons, this creature was nothing but an outsider.  "You threatened me the second I referred to you as a demon and the second I see you awake, you have taken the form of an old man.  You should not trust humans so easily, those weaklings who exploit everything they come across.  They are far more dangerous than either the light or the dark."

Aruna finally turned to face Amanda once more.  "I must admit, the idea of knowledge is enticing and yes I have only recently become a hybrid.  I suppose it may be inappropriate to keep considering myself a demon but I suppose I will always feel like a demon, no matter what I become.  In any case, what exactly do you have to offer?  If the answer is nothing, I shall be on my way."

Her wings flapped, pushing her off of the ground.  She floated just above the broken arena, her wings blowing those pretty black locks of hers.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 01:09:45 AM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2020, 03:01:54 AM »
Vanilla

After kissing Mira's cheek, she violently headbutted the other girl, smashing her forehead into her prey's with all the force she could muster. She felt those wonderfully strong legs wrapped around her, the bulging muscles crushing her hips. She felt the agony of the damage being repaired and constricted once again, and felt herself come in Mira's grasp.

She tightened her own embrace, pulling Mira closer and closer, attempting to snap her in half.

Mira

Only one thought pushed its way past the momentarily blinding pain, the undeniable disorientation of their heads meeting in violence together in the middle of their wrestling match.

She can heal?!

This grapple was not a contest Mira could win, in that case, and it seemed she realized that as she instead tried again to strike Vanilla with her free hand. She increased the speed of her punching, turning them into a machine gun of thunderclaps aiming for the beautiful demon's head, striving to avoid the grasp of Vanilla's own hand and strike home enough to distract her and break free...!

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 10, 2020, 03:56:09 AM »
Ezekiel

He shrugged at Amanda and smiled. "Whatever keeps you stirring at night."

Only to turn up to the skies... to Aruna. Good grief, did she have to look down on him so much? Her flying all the time made his neck hurt like hell when he had to look up constantly. But it wasn't back pain or anything that caused his eyes to narrow, but something else entirely. Unlike her hand clasped around her sword, his arms were stretched out freely as he began to float up...

BZZT

As he got closer, a flash of static ran through the two of them.

BZZT

"Demon!"                                        "Die!"
                           "Monster!"
  "Dissappear!"                            "Evil!"

The words rang in her head... no, Aruna's head. The words that she heard so many times before. Betrayed. Vanquished. Abandoned. Ostracized. In the end, it would always be the same. So it was okay if she took these names unto her heart, right? It's not like they'd ever change. As long as she chose, she could save herself and her pride. Right?

"No." The first was Asmael to rebutt her. He stared at her, gravely. Disappointed.

"It doesn't matter if you were human, angel or demon. Knowing it was wrong and doing it nonetheless... choosing to do it... such a thing was evil. Pure and simple. And you did choose that path, many times. It is my duty to destroy evil."

Zeke was wrapping his arm around her shoulder, grinning and whispering to her.

"It isn't a demon who chose this. You did. The least you could do is admit it with pride. You're no angel. You're no demon. You're you. With every choice, every death, and every life saved to answer for. But can you answer for them all?"

And the static ended the dream.

BZZT

Zeke grinned as he floated by Aruna.

And with that, he waved to Amanda.

"I gotta get home, human. Boss won't be happy if I keep her waiting. She thinks I'm slacking off enough as is."

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 04:21:03 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 10, 2020, 04:00:10 AM »
Yang

"D D D DONT WE NEED A ROOM FOR THAT!? Um, I mean, of course not. That was barely a warm up."

He looked at her, regaining his composure. No, she could see it in his eyes.

That look...

Was the look...

OF DETERMINATION

"Should I go on top or bottom?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 11, 2020, 01:19:20 AM »
Nanako

"We're already in a room, ain't we?" Nanako noted bemusedly.

Ah, that's a good look in his eyes. Wonder how long it'll last.

"Well, you were down for the three-count, so you'll be staying down there," the squirrel girl said, her tail flicking back and forth as she met his determination with long denied thirst, deeper than the fall they'd taken to get here. With that, she rolled them back up, Nanako straddling Yang as she swiftly slid her hips back, eyes alight with anticipation as she leaned down, pinning his arms to the ground above his head as she loomed down over him.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 11, 2020, 05:38:45 PM »
Amanda

"Suit yourself, my work here is done."

If they were just gonna leave she would do the same, and she did actually have stuff to do here in the first place. A flash of irritation clouded her mind at the thought that she still needed to represent Pine Garden, even if she didn't hold the true power. Lord Russell was far too clever for his own good and soon, soon she'd have the tools do with him.

"I need you to kill someone!"

Before he flew away she called out to Zeke.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 12, 2020, 03:31:08 AM »
Aruna

Ascending into the sky in the middle of the stadium, she stopped her flight when she heard those words.  The raven-haired girl wanted someone killed?  All those theatrics were just to have a simple assassination?  Why approach her if she wanted Ezekial?  Strangely enough, the fake floated next to her, reached out and...

Aruna was no longer flying.  She sat alone in a world free from the safety of darkness.  The oppressive light of the sun bore down on her.  Those words ringing in her head.  "Demon, Monster, Die, Evil, Disappear!"

The tears flowed from her eyelids down her cheeks.  Those humanoid eyes of hers began to glow a bright red, her rage fueled by the rejection.  Its true.  For all her bravado, she just wanted to be liked by humans, to be loved by the world around her.  Even if they labeled her, it was her choices that lead her to this point.  A flash of corpses entered her mind and a twisted smile completed the demon's face, complete with sharp teeth.

She did it and she liked it.

Then came the sadness, the hatred, the rejection, that light, the one that the humans held within their heart.  It was so blinding.  Thats not true.  She didn't like it, what she did.  Perhaps the thrill of the kill, the excitement of the fight but the results, those lights she snuffed out?  What was it in service of?

Aruna finally turned to the Ezekial who stood under the sun, those tears falling into the ground, sinking into the earth, forever forgotten.  Bringing her arm up to wipe the tears from her eyes, she said, "Yeah angel, demon they are all meaningless titles.  I am Aruna, the being who serves the guardian clan.  My duty, my passion, those things are tied to my agency as a person.  My identity is not a shield for my sins.  But...."

She spread her bat like wings, which seemed to take on a more bird like appearance.  One side remained their usual bat like shape, the other a feathery angel's wing.  The sun turned into an eclipse, the dark light shining on the world below.  Chains emerged from the ground, forming an iron cage.  "Perhaps that is why we created such a bond.  Fools are so easy to find when you are being foolish."

The chains crept closer, shrinking the cage.  "A greedy bird will never be able to escape its cage.  It merely grows bigger and bigger, stronger and stronger until its power grounds it to the very earth that bestowed it.  The cage will shrink as you grow large and your wings will no longer be strong enough to take you off of the ground."

With that she flapped her wings and took to the sky.  Somehow fazing right through the cage.  It was as if it weren't even there for her.  All the while, she stared down at the ground, those tears falling from her cheek once more.  It seemed almost as if she were yearning for something.

What the hell was that?

She mentioned before they had a bond but she didn't realize he could influence her mind this much.  It felt like she was still peering into his soul.  What exactly was this bond they had formed?

"How annoying," she said, crossing her legs in mid-air, watching the last of this little interaction.  She found herself annoyed at how curious she was.  She should have just left but something was keeping her here.  "Stupid human...."
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 04:39:19 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 12, 2020, 04:55:06 AM »
Ezekiel

The vision in her mind... no, inside their shared bond of enmity... it shook and grunted as if pained by her words. As if she had somehow shaken him. The image of the old and young man flickered, and for a moment it was a beast that showed its fangs at her, grimacing with a hand clutched to its heart. Pained.

"No way... these are just words. You've lost! Quit talking nonsense as if you understood a thing!"

But even so, the two fools would keep advancing.

The floating man suddenly stopped, maybe snapped back by Amanda's voice. "Knew it."

A murder. How droll. His boss wanted to kill everyone, she just wanted to kill someone. Clearly he didn't have to do anything and just let nature run its course. And yet...

"I wouldn't do this for any human, but let's just say I've fallen for you. I'll come crash tomorrow, give me the details then." He turned his head to look at Amanda, grinning wolfishly. But just before taking off for good, he spared a final look at Aruna.

An interesting girl. He'd sharpen his new form against hers... in time. "So long."

And thus, the evil star flew away, into the unknown horizon. Towards wherever its greed will lead.

Continued in Xilbalba
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 05:16:45 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 14, 2020, 02:58:29 PM »
Yang

If the ends of his face were reddening up, it wasn't just because a hot lady was straddling him! No, something stirred inside him, like a bubbling kettle about to burst with something. He raised his chest and-

"No way, that didn't count! I didn't lose to you." He indigniantly pouted at her. "You just got the drop on me, it's all."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 14, 2020, 10:14:23 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla's tail tightened its grip on Mira's body, continuing to bind her tightly with its long, sinuous length. She didn't seem to mind being pummeled-for every ten hits, she landed two of her own, and both of them very quickly became covered in blood.

She continued attacking Mira's head at its weakest points.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 15, 2020, 03:11:08 AM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyebrows rose as Yang did, the squirrel girl caught off guard by what he'd chose to insist on. The steady throbbing from where he'd struck her and the gnawing ache in her core didn't let up, however, Nanako leaning in to press her forehead to his, putting their faces mere fractions of an inch away from each other.

"Hm, well if you'll insist on that, then we can always find something else to compete at," Nanako said, her eyes boring into his.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 15, 2020, 04:26:18 AM »
Aruna

Aruna flew out of the colosseum, back to where her companion had been fighting.  With the battle at last done, she was free to enjoy the feeling of the wind beneath her wings.  As she soared above Yang and the squirrel girl she-

Aruna just stared at the two, blinking for a moment.  "You two aren't fighting at all!"

She couldn't believe this!  She had almost died out there!  After all the support she tried to give him and he refused it!  "What under heaven are you doing?  Whatever, i'll leave you two alone..."

With that, the demon flew away.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 15, 2020, 04:28:32 AM »
Yang

A sudden bright smile spread all over his face...

Only to drop in utter shock.

"Wait, no! Aruna, get me out of here!" Suddenly he tried to raise his hand up. This lady might be hot, but she was definitely bad news! He wasn't that into her or anything! "Aruna, come on!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 15, 2020, 05:35:59 AM »
Nanako

Nanako's smile grew along with the blondie's, only for the whole moment to come crashing down when the cute girl from earlier came back. The squirrel girl pulled away from Yang, sitting back on his waist as she looked up at her curiously, crossing her arms under her chest.

"Hey, we were fighting, no need to kinkshame," Nanako shot back, the mood thoroughly ruined at this point, "He punched me into the building and I slammed him down to the basement."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 05:36:53 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh