Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 24547 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2019, 12:57:15 PM »
Yang

Oh... no way. That was.... that was-

Absolutely amazing! Such soul, such fiery passion! It was like her spirit was crying out! His eyes twinkled like stars as he gave her a DOUBLE thumbs up. Hihihi! "Can't wake up!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2019, 03:29:52 AM »
Aruna

"SAVE ME!" she wailed.  Truth be told, this was the most she has ever bonded with a human.  Music, it was the language of the soul.  Many of her species use it to lure humans to their graves, abusing that special human language for murder.  Others use it for a quick but harmless meal, draining the souls directly.  In this moment, she wondered what this music was telling him.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2019, 02:43:17 AM »
Vega

(Continued from Highway 13)

10:00 PM

It had taken a bit of driving, but they had found a nice spot undisturbed by others. No one should interfere here. And if they did, well... he coerced a few people around to give him a heads up. After all, they just wanted to enjoy some nice quality time in peace.

He parked the car by the sandy beach, taking in the view of the shore. Saltwater filled the air, it was honestly quite sickening. Still, it had its natural charm he supposed. He opened the door and let a gust of air wash his hair before turning to the backseat and adressing his two maids.

"Here we are. Well, don't just stand there. You can enjoy yourselves for the night." His smile was only almost as brilliant as their expression once their eyes lit up like a christmas tree.

"T-thank you lord!"
"Thank you master."

And with that, the two young girls hopped off the car and hurried to the shore, chasing one another, the waves, or maybe a seashell here and there. Whatever they chased, they must have already found it. They were smiling like happy kids full of mischief.

They have a rare condition you see. The sun is anathema to them, they greatly dislike going out during the day. And... I'd hate to see my goods damaged. Isn't it much preferable this way? They can smile and laugh to their heart's content.

For a moment. Despite referring to them as mere possessions, his expression betrayed him. It was almost... fatherly. He just smiled and looked on at the shore in an utterly unbecoming way.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 02:44:55 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2019, 06:49:33 PM »
Lulu

Why are you being so dramatic, nothing's going on.

The angel had yet to move from her seat, was she basking in the moonlight or just bored, perhaps it was both. Or it could be neither, maybe all of the indifference was just an act.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2019, 04:16:08 PM »
Aruna

"SAVE ME!" she wailed.  Truth be told, this was the most she has ever bonded with a human.  Music, it was the language of the soul.  Many of her species use it to lure humans to their graves, abusing that special human language for murder.  Others use it for a quick but harmless meal, draining the souls directly.  In this moment, she wondered what this music was telling him.

Yang, Zeke and Nanako

He crouched and shut his eyes closed, flaring up with intensity! "HOLD MAAH HAND AND SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE ME FROOOMMM THEEE DAAAAAARKKKKKKKK!!"

It was so intense that the wall behind him exploded! Purple fire all over, brick and mortar shattered... wait what!? He jumped and cowered away from the blast and... massive hole on the wall. Blinking with pure shock. D-did I do that??

"WAKE ME UP!"  A massive man wearing a coat with armor and... sunglasses was standing back to back to some... squirrel chick wearing a coat and sunglasses... and the dude was pointing at them. Right behind the wide hole... oh, okay they did it. Wait, they did it!? Why was he getting all relaxed!?

W-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 04:24:12 PM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2019, 10:24:25 PM »
Nanako

True to her word to herself, she'd kept an eye on Zeke the whole way, even as they crossed the threshold back into the dojo district. It didn't take them long after that, Nanako fiddling with her sunglasses to make sure they were just right. Then Zeke blasted the wall in, bricks and mortar crumbling to dust to reveal a cute demon-looking girl and a cute blonde singing in the middle of singing their hearts out. Her tail flitted excitedly behind her, ears perking up as she looked them over.

"Heya, guess you could say we're dropping in!" Nanako piped up eagerly, "Wait, why's there no one else here? Is this supposed to be a private deal, or are you just embarrassed about singing in public?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2019, 02:15:21 AM »
Aruna

Even as the wall exploded, Aruna continued to sing. "W-"

Then she realized that there were people in that hole.  Aruna flipped behind Yang, her wings emerging from her back and covering her body.  She looked like an old vampire covering his body with a cape to look intimidating.  "What did you see?!" she yelped.

Oddly enough, she was not concerned with the possibility that her new friend might have a lethal voice or even the idea that these new people were possible threats.  She was just worried about some human seeing her sing.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2019, 02:24:19 AM »
Zeke

"Huh? Well, I saw a cute lady sing her heart out. What, just because I wear these dumb schlocks at night time doesn't mean I'm blind." The man pouted and pointed at his sunglasses before taking them off... they vanished immediately like smoke.

He looked around and grinned.

"Not bad, not bad. I'm not bothering you and your girlfriend am I?"

Yang

The human boy turned red like a cherry pie, before glancing at Aruna... and looking away.

"Erm, I mean, no way! Besides, a karaoke that doesn't have at least one actual explosion is considered a dull affair 'round these parts. And eh, I mean, it's not like we're dating or anything! Hehe... I'm just... argh forget it..." He held his hands out as if to stop the accusations in their path. It was about as effective as you'd expect.

"You know, there's something we call a door, dingus. Ever heard of it?" He suddenly pouted and glared at the two... only for a teeny tiny piece of the wall rubble to pop on his head. Ow.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2019, 05:00:18 PM »
Nanako

"We saw enough," Nanako said teasingly, giggling as the demon girl did her best vampire impression, minus the accent, "Not much to cover up now."

"Besides, why hide it? You two look cute together, you know," Nanako continued, putting her hands on her hips and leaning forward a little as her fluffy tail flicked back and forth behind her. Another giggle slipped past her lips as a piece of rubble interrupted the blonde's attempt to look annoyed.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2019, 03:47:27 AM »
Aruna

Aruna's cheeks began to heat up even more.  In fact, she began chanting to herself.  She could do one better than cover up.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2019, 08:45:00 PM »
Zeke

He put a hand on his hip and swaggered his way into the room. "What's the matter? Nothing to be ashamed about. Nothing rings nicer than a woman's singing voice. C'mon, enough with the silent treatment-"

Two!?
Wait, how was this possible!? His eyes widened looking at the barely clothed girl. Even he couldn't hide the shock. But wasn't that squirrel girl the holder? He turned to glance at her for a moment...

Yang

"Hey hey, come on. It really is just a sick misunderstanding. We've barely met!" Shit, this actually made him look even more suspicious! "Erm, I mean, it's not like there's anything wrong with a totally platonic relationship between a guy and a girl. Right Aruna? A-aruna?"

She was just chanting to herself! What the hell!? This was totally creepy! Like some satanic ritual! Just before he could snap out of his shocked expression, a metallic step interrupted him.

"I think I get it... you're a Yakuza, right?" Zeke suddenly rubbed the back of his head, a bit more serious than before. "Uh, yeah!" Yang answered sheepishly. Wait, how the heck does he know!? I've never met this schmuck in my-

"Then it makes sense. It's just a Yakuza get together karaoke session, you know? Toooootally business, nothing to do with romance." He moved to whisper in Nanako's ear. "Hell, I hear in some families, they're considered matters of life and death."
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 08:46:25 PM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2019, 11:27:21 PM »
Nanako

Nanako gave Aruna a concerned look as the girl started chanting, before shrugging after a moment. If that was how she dealt with the embarrassment, Nanako wouldn't begrudge her that. She stopped short at what Zeke whispered to her, giving the man a strange look as she leaned in.

"That's kinda weird, putting those kinds of stakes on Karaoke," Nanako whispered back, "Ah, is she okay?"

With that, the squirrel girl zipped right up to Aruna with her usual speed and eagerness...and reached out to pat the girl on the head reassuringly.

"Don't worry, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, you know," the squirrel girl said brightly, fluffy tail flicking back and forth behind her.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:28:14 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 25, 2019, 12:29:02 AM »
Vega

Are you seriously asking me why I'm being dramatic? Vega sighed. With that, he took out some of the luggage, since miss Lulu couldn't be bothered getting up from her chair. A rather large suitcase was put down on the ground unceremoniously, as well as a... shovel. "Just a second."

He slipped out something tucked under his shirt. The moment he put on the mask, he took a deap breath, as if he had been sinking or holding it in all day, and he finally got to inhale fresh air.

"Haah... much better. It's difficult to wear a mask so often." He kicked the suitcase down the sand harmlessly, causing the lock to flick open. "There you go. He's all yours. Don't worry, no one will disturb us here."

Inside the suitcase, if it was pried a tad bit further, she could see that man. Or... what was left of him anyways. Arms, legs... all had been neatly amputated. This alongside his healing bruises gave the man the appearance of some oversized worm. It was enough to make Vega want to retch.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2019, 12:46:53 AM »
Lulu

She shifted around to see what he was doing and wondering why he was picking out a bag out of the trunk. Surely he couldn't be...

Lulu gasped as her blue eyes widens from the shock of the thing that unceremoniously fell out or the bqg. No not thing, that was undoubtedly a person, or had been before Vega had stripped him of all dignity.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

The angel practically leaped out of the car and landed next to what remained of the poor man, her blonde locks brushed past his disfigured form as she leaned over him. But none of this could even hope to compare to the level of care and compassion she was radiating.

"Please don't worry sir, I promise I will make it better." She put her hands on his chest and focused her essence into a precise stream meant to cure not destroy. It was a fragile balance, go to fast and he'll die from the shock and use too little and it wouldn't work right. But she pressed on, pouring every little bit of herself into this. First his bruises would fade and his pains would go away, then hopefully his limbs would regrow.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 12:49:15 AM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 25, 2019, 01:06:47 AM »
The Criminal

The man was unconscious. The trauma of having his limbs removed, of being beaten most severely, had overloaded his nervous system in ways that the human mind was not equipped to withstand. It was only when the fallen angel placed her hands on and began to heal him that he gasped his way to wakefulness, his throat so hoarse from screaming earlier that he could not reply to Lulu's reassurances.

The site of his... amputations, began to almost bubble before their eyes.