Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 30944 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #930 on: April 15, 2020, 01:43:40 AM »
Aruna

The hole in Aruna's stomach filled as he changed his body's shape to accommodate the damage.  The demon felt his body growing weak from the sheer shock, that stinging sensation in his belly.  What a thrill this woman, to deliver such a palpable fear of death.  It scared him, but it also gave him a great rush.  This was what it meant to be a demon.  Maybe that is why even though his body screamed at him to flee or defend himself, he simply focused his demonic gaze on that sexy blood lust of hers.

"I'm sure you could," he said, hoisting her body even closer to him.  "When I hold you so close like this, you have so much power over me but lets not be so dishonest with each other. You spilled my blood on yourself.  Do you take me for some cheap sex doll?"

The demonic lips connected with hers.  "I want more vampire king.  Now, will you kill me or embrace me?"

It was strange.  Just earlier he was clinging onto dear life, but now he was standing his ground fully prepared to die.  Perhaps it was because this time, he was merely gambling, or maybe the thrill of being brutally murdered by her was worth it.  At the very least, he took solice in that no matter what she chose, what she said, he lived in her presence on his own terms.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: April 15, 2020, 04:30:00 PM »
The Cultist - Wayward Soul

Entheo's outstretched fingers rushed towards the glowing blue orbs that zipped around the streets and buildings. But the soul was zipping away faster and faster! Just as the kid looked like he was about to reach it, they were already racing outside this little kingdom of the night. Just where was the assailant now?

Continued in Highway 13
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 04:43:42 PM by devil_lance »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: April 16, 2020, 07:13:12 PM »
Valerie

"Why?"

She lowered her newly cleaned hand, the fresh saliva coating making it glisten in what little lightning was provided here. Too little for any human to nice but for creatures of the night it was an entirely different matter.

"What value is there in someone who sees no value in themselves? If you so frivolously offer your life like so, it holds no meaning and you are trash, no even lower than that!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: April 16, 2020, 07:50:33 PM »
Aruna

And it was a lovely image, the woman licking his blood like a true predator.  Maybe that is why he was being so bold.  He was finally in the realm of darkness in which he felt safe, confident.  "No I know I have value," he said.  "I am a denizen of the dark, just as any other.  However, I don't mind risking my life to satisfy my curiosity.  I suppose I could fight for my life here, or return the favor by skewering you.  I want to hurt you, not kill you."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: April 18, 2020, 06:40:24 AM »
Valerie

"And why do you want hurt me? Is it revenge for your injuries? Or is it just pure sport for you?" She took a step forward and her oppressive presence followed her onwards, almost pushing him back with her sheer will. "You mentioned skewering people for fun before, can you not see how abhorrent that is? That is an act of true evil. Just because we may both be creatures of the dark does not mean you have to act like the stereotype..." She stopped finally but was this truly the end?

"No. We can be better than that and prove them all wrong. What stops us from being the champions of justice? Nothing, as long as we have the conviction we can do anything, we can subjugate the darkness and become its masters. How about it? Can you walk this path, or do you pity yourself too much to do what is right?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: April 18, 2020, 05:28:50 PM »
Aruna

The demon chuckled, not in a condescending way, but her willpower, that overwhelming presence.  It used to scare him.  Its strange, this pain, the desire to stand his ground, all while his body screamed at him to flee, was that bravery?  Her very will commanded him to find strength in himself. He grinned at her charmingly and glared down at her all the same.  "Didn't you just drive your hand through my heart?" he asked, his wings stretching as wide as they could.  "Is our sexual lust for pain not mutual?  C'mon, that past comment was a mere demon's jest, a crack at the past.  My species has evolved to the point where we can feed on humans without consuming them, nourishing ourselves with the emotions that burden them the most.  I like to think that we have a mutual relationship nowadays."

Aruna wiped the blood from his lips. The pain was harsh, but it meant he was still alive. For a moment, he wondered if that man was right. Was he really helping humans all that much? Or was it just an excuse?

"Right and wrong, justice or injustice.  On humans.... its not for us to decide.  Those binaries are just distractions...  Besides, I am not so arrogant or ungrateful that I would seek to subjugate the darkness.  It is an endless void of power and possibilities, hidden me from the light of God and humans alike.  I don't want to subjugate it."

Aruna leaned in, his red eyes blinking for a moment as he took a closer look.  "And what, you think stabbing a man isn't barbaric?  I just want to be inside you.  I hoped stabbing me in the chest was the same."
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 05:49:12 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: May 09, 2020, 03:54:44 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

10 PM Nexus Time

The two emerged out in front of an ornate gothic castle with a pathway lit by jack-o'-lanterns. A dense fog clung to the ground, blotting out the stars. It was dark, and Sakura felt entirely at home. It was strange, and a nagging voice in the back of her head objected to such an emotional attachment, but...

It was nice here. She could see perfectly in the darkness, but Edelgard...

She wrapped her arm around her friend's, pulling her right up against her. "Can you see ok?" She asked, beginning to lead the way away from Valerie's castle.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: May 09, 2020, 04:06:06 AM »
Edelgard
10 PM Nexus Time

These portals were testing both her patience and her stomach, but Sakura didn't need to know that her companion had such a poor tolerance for her supremely useful sorcery. Edelgard steadied herself against the mage with the slightest portion of her weight she could manage, and nodded.

"This is fine."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 04:08:33 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: May 09, 2020, 04:49:08 AM »
Edelgard
10 PM Nexus Time

These portals were testing both her patience and her stomach, but Sakura didn't need to know that her companion had such a poor tolerance for her supremely useful sorcery. Edelgard steadied herself against the mage with the slightest portion of her weight she could manage, and nodded.

"This is fine."

Sakura

"Okay then." She replied simply. She pulled out her phone and queued up directions towards the shopping district-a place she was excited to try out her newfound connections at. She walked with a newfound grace and strength to her step. 

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: May 10, 2020, 06:43:16 PM »
Edelgard

She cautiously kept up with Sakura. As she seemed content to drag her along, Edelgard would do her best to not delay nor overlook anything. Since the mage had described the arrangements of her current condition, the Forsaken had been curious about the creatures who she had taken as associates. And if she wasn't wrong, this was the area Sakura had described as their home.

It wasn't more difficult to navigate in this obscuring weather than in the mind-twisting smog that fell from the Ispella mount for miles around, though the ground under her feet and the structures risen were entirely different. Her concern was those others who were at home here.

But it seemed the damp darkness was no obstacle to life, or activity, going by where Sakura was leading them.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 07:11:14 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: May 10, 2020, 08:50:47 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

It didn't take the two long to arrive at a rather upscale shopping district. She squeezed Edel's hand as they entered a store.

And, as soon as they entered, all of the employees turned and stared at her eith gleaming red eyes. The conversation stopped for a moment before picking back up, talking about how Valerie's newest spawn had come to visit.

As well as quieter discussions about how perverted her newest toy must be.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: May 10, 2020, 09:46:01 PM »
Edelgard

The grazes prickled Edelgard in a familiar way. It didn't require thought to squeeze Sakura's hand back and place herself ahead, partially shielding the girl with her body. They may have been surrounded by predators, but if any were first-rate, they wouldn't have alerted them so blandly. Edelgard came from a place where the land was a predator. Where trees had teeth and the clouds had claws. This was nothing.

The warrior's eyes narrowed to a glint like a half-drawn blade. She couldn't care less about pointless whispers aimed at herself, but attacking Sakura would be paid dearly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: May 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura herself didn't seem to notice. For her part, she didn't particularly care about what they thought of her-this was a job, nothing more. If they decided to start slanderous rumors about her, there wasn't much more she could do except challenge them to a duel.

She clicked her tongue and glanced at Edelgard. "Tell me if anything catches your eye."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: May 12, 2020, 11:38:06 PM »
Edelgard

The edge she was feeling didn't leave, but Edelgard pushed it down. She walked along with Sakura, trying to catch sight of anything in the bright display cases and windows that drew her in in the slightest. If she was going to be using her friend's funds, then picking something for the hollow sake of it was out of the question.

She stopped after a moment, staring through the front of a store that could be described as "sporty". Hesitantly, she eyed several of the pieces on display, the ones that would stretch comfortably over a taut body, and the loose, sharp jackets that went with them.

"Maybe here," she said.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 11:41:17 PM by YOLF »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: May 16, 2020, 02:44:27 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

"Ho-ho~ Tasteful, slick, and sporty. I didn't take you for the sort to have the eye for this sort of thing!" She clapped her hands and nodded. "Let's try it on, then."