Author Topic: Pine Garden  (Read 46876 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Pine Garden
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2019, 02:29:26 AM »
Justice

He contemplated her impatient, almost alarmed response for a moment, cycling through the advice and answers of the many humans he'd come to know over the centuries, in particular those who weren't frightened by him, who wanted him close.

Justice patted her hat, pushing the brim over her forehead and eyes with an out-of-practice laugh. "Do you take me for the kind who'd plunder someone's heart by charming their body? It didn't turn into that." He paused and inhaled, ruffling her head through the hat. "... you jealous?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2019, 02:54:49 AM »
Suerte

As Suerte's face was obscured by the brim of the hat, her grip on his clothes loosened.  Slowly but surely, she lowered her hand, letting it fall at her side.  Once again, she allowed one hand to go back to her butt as if checking for a tail.  Then, she smiled devilishly underneath her hat, before lunging forward at him, this time, not giving him a chance to poke her away.  Her breasts pressed up against his cloaked chest and she looked up at him with a smile.

"Maybe you wouldn't, but I would," she said, giggling almost uncontrollably.  "Although, I prefer to call it marking my territory.  Now I am really curious.  What was her body type?  And by that I mean, how big were her boobs?  And by that I mean, did you like them?"

The cowgirl looked down at her own cleavage, guiding his eyes down there as well.  "Do you like these?  C'mon, did you say I was pretty because of the face or the body?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2019, 03:17:27 AM »
Justice

"It's not polite to talk about someone else when you're out with a lass," Justice rumbled. He couldn't work himself up to that mood with Nanako when that caul of anxiety lingered and solidified around her - he merely lent her his chest so she could stave off the cold of those thoughts while she didn't release them.

Right now, though, he was comfortable in his cynicism. Suerte struck closer to it, and paradoxically, he noticed it less than when keeping pace and worrying for the squirrelgirl. It reminded him less of what he wasn't. He was relaxed enough that one arm wilfully wrapped around her waist, keeping her where she was, and he let his gaze wander.

"But you've got both of those, and you know it." The rider made a crooked smile, and for a moment it exposed his teeth, before he parted them to continue. "And a good look in your eyes."
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 03:20:23 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2019, 03:45:59 AM »
Suerte

11:00am

Suerte's soft hand reached up and lightly brushed against Justice's cheek.  "Good answer," she said, letting herself get lost in his eyes.  "But I have never been one to be all that polite.  Besides..."

It was common knowledge that you could learn a lot about a man by staring into his eyes.  That is why cowboys often make eye contact as they draw their guns, making their intentions clear to their opponent.  When she stared into his eyes, she saw a strange sense of content or interest?  At the very least, he liked what he saw.

She lowered her eyelids and her grin widened even further.  "You've already struck out twice on that front."

However, the true reason cowboys stare one another down is so that they can obscure their hand movements from each other.  So it was only natural that she reached down below his waist to check his weapon and what she found made her giggle.  "It feels good.  You know, you shouldn't have told me you didn't have sex with her, because now I want you even more.  Team up with me.  I want to see what those hands can do in action."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2019, 05:15:00 AM »
Justice

11:00 AM

Suerte spoke his language. Not the language of the executor, but the other one that he believed universal, the language of the outrider, the gunslinger, the frontier-walking devil. Of course he'd reciprocate when it was used for this purpose. Justice throbbed under his armor and outer layer, where she could feel out his arousal, and he dipped his head down, his breath on her shoulder.

"Alright, I'll show you ," the rider said, and his mouth slipped past her clavicle with a touch from rough lips, to nip at her chest just above her cleavage. His voice echoed again, as the hand around her waist drifted possessively to her hips, and the other brushed the ends of her hair. "Where do you wanna have this mission?"

A thought of Nanako passed through him, when his eyes were too close to Suerte's skin for her to read them. She had said, earlier that morning, she was going to the neighboring district to have fun at an arena, and he wasn't obligated to follow. The rider had taken her up on that, though he didn't plan to do anything cheerful - until now.

He had no set time to meet with his temporary roommate. And it would be disappointing for him and the cowgirl both if he wasn't in it. So he hoped the outing would do Nanako good, then set his worry aside to suckle on his... teammate's skin.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 03:49:09 PM by YOLF »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2019, 12:56:13 PM »
Amanda

"Oh so you agree to show your youthfulness, no more hiding yourself in bulky dresses, we're going on a shopping spree and I won't accept a no for an answer, not from cute little Elf princess." She snapped her fingers and pointed towards the door.

"Now get a move on, I can't wait all day for you."
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 05:42:35 PM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2019, 11:02:34 PM »
Suerte

A deep sigh escaped Suerte's lips as she felt his touching her chest.  Seeing his head dip into her cleavage made her feel warm down below.  The greedy hands that pulled her closer caught her off guard, forcing a heavy yelp from her lips.  "Mmmm... the mission?" she mumbled, trying to find her thoughts among the pangs of pleasure that the cowboy was sending through her body. 

"In all honesty, the mission could be as complex as a political assassination job or as simple as hog-tying cattle.  I'm sure I don't have to tell you that the journey is not about what you do, but who you do it with."

Suerte placed her hands on the back of his head, nudging him to plunge head deeper into her breasts.  "You know I play for keeps when it comes to being a bounty hunter right?  No matter how silly the job is, I want to make sure we put all of our passion into it."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2019, 05:23:14 AM »
Justice

He appreciated that resolution. It was a more open outlook than Justice could usually voice on his own, though it rang true, and it flavored her shuddering reactions and soft breaths like rare spices. The rider inhaled of her bosom, his nose rubbing her skin.

Then his hands sneaked past her hips, and Justice picked Suerte off the ground by her ass, sliding their bodies closer and making their scents intermingle. The gesture brought her gaze more level with his, and he chuckled at her. "There's better places to use your passion than a shooting range."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2019, 04:59:40 PM »
Suerte

The cowgirl smirked as the air lightly brushed the skin on her breasts, feeling a rush of aggression wash over her.  The hand that pushed his head into her breasts instinctively reached for his cloak, gripping it tightly as she prepared to tear it to ribbons.  Before she could act, she felt her feet suddenly freed from the ground as a pair of hands greedily gripped her ass, sinking into the tight flesh, even with the cloth of her miniskirt in between them.

"You know when i'm this riled up, I don't care," she said, meeting his gaze with a smile.  Her eyes were filled with energy and a hint of bloodlust.  "But you know, it would be fun to see your home."

She only wished the squirrel girl was home too.  She wanted to show off her conquest.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 17, 2019, 05:01:05 AM »
Justice

Justice frowned, slightly, through the heated gleam in his eyes. Her request, although not troubling of itself, reminded him of a slight issue, namely him and Nanako's sleeping arrangements.

They'd managed to find a serviceable place with a number of freed rooms by looking around in the less-than-safe periphery between this district and one of its less composed neighbors, rather than deal with the eventually exploitative novelty of hotel rooms. The rider had insisted on the need for only a single bed between the two, as he did not need nor plan to really sleep comfortably, but contrary to her acquiescing, the squirrelgirl had wound up dragging him to sleep on it, doubling as a pillow or heater for her.

While currently distracted, he knew that Nanako was clingy by nature. Meanwhile, Suerte sounded competitive, and possible even a little possessive, and instinct told him to minimize the friction.

"In essence, it's just a place to sleep," he grunted and gave her chest a stinging kiss. "Maybe later."

Justice shifted her weight so he was firmly holding her rear and the rest of her body, now higher, and strode out of the firing range, with any real distance between them glued together. The rider couldn't help but take advantage of his position to take handfuls of her. He only separated for a moment, to climb onto Punishment's back and set Suerte in front of him - conveniently in a position where their bodies were free to grind against each other, and his arms to wrap around her again.

He tapped the steed, and it flew off. He wasn't sure where they were going, but he didn't intend to drag it out either. Anywhere that was subtle or gave them the space to focus on this would do.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 05:12:31 AM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 17, 2019, 06:45:37 PM »
Aruna

And so they chatted the rest of the night.  It was actually rather pleasant.  The water was warm and calming, taking away the stress of life, at least for that moment in time.  Plus she had some time to really take in Nero's naked form.  She couldn't help but start to associate that busty body with some form of human acceptance.  In a way, that was all she ever wanted.

Story continues in the Vampire district.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 08:57:22 PM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2019, 12:07:44 AM »
Suerte

Suerte frowned as he kissed her chest, her body still twitching to his touch, despite her disappointment.  "I feel like your just teasing me so you can get more attention," she said, folding her arms over her generous chest.  Once again, no more boobs.  Still, it wasn't a grievous offense, unlike having a completely normal attraction to a woman with a sexy tail.  No manipulating her for more attention was only a minor offense, so she, wiggled her hips a little in his grip to give him a better feel for her ass and its considerable size.

Naturally, as she was placed in front of Justice, she took note of how close they were, smothering any semblance of space between their bodies.  She found herself grinning happily as she realized her back, now with actual visible muscle, was now on display for him.  In addition, her flat but featureless belly now had a detailed six pack for him to feel up.

As they rode, she kept her arms folded, relying completely on Justice's abilty to hold her in place, as well as her own balance.  Her abs flexed as she used them to balance on the horse, while her arms tried in vein to keep her breasts from jiggling too much atop the horse.  He was still on no boobs.

"Well, if we aren't going to your place, how about we go to a beach?  I hear rich folk around here love it."

Plus she really wanted to see him almost naked.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2019, 05:51:23 AM »
Justice

"I'm sure you know all about that." He let out a growling chuckle and rested his chin on her shoulder, steering Punishment's reins. Maybe Justice was being sly, but it did not bother him one lick to answer in kind. In a game like this, leveraging what you had to throw the other person off-balance was like breathing, no different from a stand-off.

Her suggestion, though, brought an unexpected thought of how constricting clothes must have been beginning to feel for both. Justice asked, "Hmm, are you sure you can bear with it until there?"

The contours of her athletic yet full figure were obvious even through his gloves, and it set off a heat within his body that was felt even through layers of cloth and metal, passing on to her through the incessant shifting between their glued forms. The abyssal steed whinnied in displeasure, barely heard over the sound of its trotting, as if warning them against pushing their luck while riding it.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2019, 06:25:56 AM »
Eruraviel

"Shopping, huh?" Eru muttered, reaching down and scratching her pubes in idle thought. How long had it been since she'd been shopping at a market? How quaint.

"Off we go, then."

The two young ladies had quickly traveled ouside Pine Gardens into the (relatively) familar domain of Elizabeth, back in the Luscious Angel. The elf's ears twitched as they walked into the store, reaching for Amanda's hand.

It was a large department store, staffed mostly by humans who lived in the area. There were several mannequins wearing stylish dresses, chique shirts and pants, and a large assortment of scarves, shoes, and panty-hoes on display. Everything in the store looked to be rather expensive, completely out of the price range of the common rabble. Of course, the store smelled pleasant, filled with the faint aphrodisiac that was omnipresent in this place.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2019, 05:03:19 PM »
Suerte

And so, his bullet struck true, his comment hitting her right where it hurt.  Suerte turned her head, allowing Justice to see a side profile of her face, but not her chest.  That was still being covered by her folded arms.  Still no boobs for him yet.  Well maybe... she enjoyed the feeling of his strong hands gripping her toned belly.  Maybe she wanted to tempt him with using those hands on her chest.

"Shut up," she said, her tone cut between defensive and giddy.  "Don't think I won't get off to strangling the life out of you for being too right."

Suerte sighed, looking around for something, anything.  She put one hand on the horse's neck, rubbing it with tender strokes.  "Only reason I am not savagely ripping off your clothes right now is out of respect for this good stead.  We could go somewhere... higher."

She was implying they go to a roof somewhere.