Author Topic: The Citadel of Sorcery  (Read 14649 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The Citadel of Sorcery
« Reply #330 on: January 22, 2020, 07:26:43 PM »
Neptune

She examined the dragon corpse more thoroughly, seeing it how much it was truly worth and what could actually be used from it, and then turned to Thorra.  "I could make you armor, but your size doesn't really help ya when it comes down to the cost, it would be like making two sets for someone of average size."

"...And stop making the house bounce or I'll charge you and you don't wanna find out how bad that'll be for you." She crossed her arms while waiting for a response. Truth be told, she couldn't make too much from that dragon as every ingredient would have to be further refined to meet her standards.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 07:28:25 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 22, 2020, 08:04:47 PM »
Neptune

She examined the dragon corpse more thoroughly, seeing it how much it was truly worth and what could actually be used from it, and then turned to Thorra.  "I could make you armor, but your size doesn't really help ya when it comes down to the cost, it would be like making two sets for someone of average size."

"...And stop making the house bounce or I'll charge you and you don't wanna find out how bad that'll be for you." She crossed her arms while waiting for a response. Truth be told, she couldn't make too much from that dragon as every ingredient would have to be further refined to meet her standards.

Thorra

"Urk." She stopped tapping her foot immediately, and everything in the house stopped shaking and creaking. "It's not my fault I'm of giantish worksmanship..." She muttered, shuffling her feet and twiddling her thumbs. "How much is the corpse worth, at least? Just a nice dragonscale cape would be pretty nice."

She looked longingly at the smaller woman, and then at the dragon she'd so brutally murdered.

She felt a little bad about doing it, with all said and done with.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 08:05:51 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 05, 2020, 10:14:10 PM »

Thorra

"Urk." She stopped tapping her foot immediately, and everything in the house stopped shaking and creaking. "It's not my fault I'm of giantish worksmanship..." She muttered, shuffling her feet and twiddling her thumbs. "How much is the corpse worth, at least? Just a nice dragonscale cape would be pretty nice."

She looked longingly at the smaller woman, and then at the dragon she'd so brutally murdered.

She felt a little bad about doing it, with all said and done with.

Neptune

"Cape? Now that would be a waste. Your cape is fine. Hmm.." The purplehead stepped closer and grabbed hold of Thorra's breasts...

"Yup, not properly supported. It's decided! I'll make you a better top that really enhances your cleavage and brings out your full potential fufufu-" Neptune giggled as she bounced around her new customer with a elated spring to her step.

"Just look at how good my own my own look, yours are gonna be amazing, I mean that's what you want right? Going by how you're dressed..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 05, 2020, 10:42:40 PM »
Thorra

"Nngh." Thorra grunted as Neptune grabbed the lower half of her breasts, feeling their heavy weight and firmness in her small hands. She shuffled back and forth, looking at her tiny compatriat and smiling. "Ah. You understand, Nep!" She exclaimed. "Most people don't understand why I like showing off my skin so much, but you definetely do, right!"

She reached out and swooped Neptune up into the air, holding the smaller woman at eye-level. "Yes. Armor like what I have now would be just perfect!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 07, 2020, 03:15:15 PM »
Neptune

"Hmm hmmm..." Neptune nodded as she was lifted off the ground, seemingly not minding it this time as she was too enamored with her work. "Maybe add a strikingly designed belt to add more flair to your hips."

Then she continued as her eyes were lit with an intense passion. "Then it's decided, But if I'm gonna be your tailor then I gotta know what I'm working with. Yup, yup nothing less than perfection accepted here."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 07, 2020, 03:19:24 PM »
Thorra

Lightning excitedly ran down her skin, making the air sizzle and glow a faint blue around the giantess. "It'd be wonderful if you were my tailor and my smith!" She exclaimed. "Examine whatever you want!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 08, 2020, 07:22:01 PM »
Neptune

"It's been done, my shop automatically scans everyone who enters, but don't tell anyone that. It's supposed to be a secret~" She put a finger before to tell the girl to be hush about it.

"Oh and put me down, I can't do no nothing from all the way up here."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 09, 2020, 07:10:07 PM »
Thorra

"Bwahahahahaha!" Thorra chortled. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!" She put Nep down and thumped her chest. "I'm great at keeping fun secrets!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 20, 2020, 11:02:38 PM »
Neil

10:00 AM Nexus Time

Damn I'm getting old.

It was a lie, of course. All the same, it was the only answer Neil could really find to his current situation, having somehow sleep-walked from the district's border gates all the way to the gaudy edifice of Neptune's shop. Even switching over to wolf senses hardly helped matters, dulling the colors but making them shine all the brighter. Shaking his head, Neil quickly checked his pockets and pouches to make sure nothing had been misplaced while he'd been sleep-walking.

Much as Neil wanted to blame it on last night's hunt, he knew that wasn't why. He couldn't even blame the blonde who'd started haunting his dreams again. Well, not that he would blame her even if it was her fault. The border crossing had just been that boring, even while mulling over the various ways he might have killed the guards, too unmotivated to even bother suppressing that instinct.

Yawning quietly, Neil straightened out his olive drab outfit, knocked on the door.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 08:37:10 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 22, 2020, 03:29:06 AM »
Neptune

"Welcome to Neptune's Fabulous Forge!"

Right after he knocked, a quirky purplehead had slammed opened the door with much anticipation. After her latest client she was way more pumped up than usual. However, her excitement died the moment she saw him and the bubbly girl froze while her mouth widened comically.

She blinked.

"Whoaaa... I haven't had a total stud like you come over in so loooong-"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 23, 2020, 01:18:34 AM »
Neil

Neil cocked an eyebrow at how quickly the door was answered, his other eyebrow soon following as he took in the great forgemaster he'd been hearing so much about. She was younger than he'd figured, but he'd been expecting that. More surprising was that he could've sworn the woman's lilac hair had been raven-black for a moment. Blinking as she did, Neil met her gaze as she went from bubbly to dead silent so fast that the werewolf had to hold back a laugh.

Ah, she's open from head to toe. Either she's got defenses in place or she just doesn't care. Probably both.

What she said finally tipped things over, Neil allowing a brief chuckle and a warm smile as he took his hat off.

"Well, I haven't met a forgemaster as cute as you in a long time," the werewolf mused, "So I'd say we've both got something to be surprised about. Mind if I come in?"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 11:15:04 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 23, 2020, 11:31:21 PM »
Neptune

"I'd mind if you didn't come in. come on don't just stand there!" She nodded and bounced on the spot like a set of fireworks that was about to go off prematurely. Then she latched onto his arm like a starved puppy, begging to be noticed and fed her favorite appetizer. "You sure you don't mean smoking hot or drop dead gorgeous? I'm not really the cutesy type. Aye, maybe when I was younger."

Her workshop was a... cluttered mess, that was the only way to describe it. Yet there was something to it, some method to the madness. "Wadda you want? I hope it something that goes booom... I haven't made a kick ass weapon in tooo long~"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 25, 2020, 01:10:46 AM »
Neil

The werewolf's balance was hardly disturbed as the purplehead latched onto his arm, Neil watching her bounce with that warm smile still on his face. His eyes almost seemed like they were shining in whatever light there was in the workshop, the way a wolf's eyes might at night. Almost idly, the his free hand came up to gently pat her on the head, taking in the feel of silky smooth hair and the way she was practically pressing herself against him.

"Let's go with smoking hot, then," Neil said, looking over Neptune again before taking a moment to survey the cluttered mess. He was sure there was some hidden order among the chaos, but that would be better left to the maker of this mess.

"Sorry to say, but weapons are the second thing on my list," he admitted, "First things first, I'm looking for a new suit. Something nice and light, armored, and it'll need to fit a couple different sizes. Preferably something that'll mend itself, if that can fit."
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 01:38:00 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 26, 2020, 08:56:36 PM »
Npetune

"Aww that's a shame, your bod is way too good to just hide away.... Hmm... You're about 9 inches taller than me already just how big do you grow? You're not human are you."  It wasn't a question as much as a statement of fact. She poked his chest playfully and then pulled back before pulling something out of her pocket.

The purple head happily twirled it around in her hand like it was some cool item to show off when in fact it was nothing more than a piece of measuring tape. "Any abilities or so I should be aware about? Seeing as you needed to look me over twice I could throw something in to boost your senses~" She said humorously as she wrapped it around him and begun taking mental notes.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 26, 2020, 11:19:04 PM »
Neil

"If that's how you feel, I wouldn't be opposed to the suit being form-fitting," Neil said, watching Neptune make a show of measuring him with a bemused glint lighting eyes, "It's more that I'll need it to fit a smaller form as well."

With that, Neil shrank down and filled out, blue eyes blinking as dark hair now framed her face. Nicole stared at the purplehead, locking her gaze with Neptune's for a moment before relaxing with a warm laugh. The olive drab uniform changed with the werewolf as well, tightening itself against her smaller frame, giving her a much sharper look.

"As for other abilities, I can breath fire and mold it to my needs, and I've got a couple other forms. Don't think my senses need a boost though, not with all the sex toys you've got lying around. Doesn't seem like you were the only one testing them either," Nicole mused, putting her hands behind her back and arching up just a bit, "Do you need to take measurements on this form, or can I change back?"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 12:23:05 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh