Author Topic: Fate/Refraction  (Read 10287 times)

Tyrnek

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Refraction
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2013, 04:57:50 AM »
Servant Sheet

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS. IF YOU ARE AT THE BEGINNING AND ACTUALLY CARE, IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED THAT YOU CHECK THE SHEETS AFTER YOU HAVE CAUGHT UP.

Caster:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Caster / Matou Sakura, "Prism"

Master:  Matou Sakura

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Elemental Affinities: Imaginary Numbers

Stats:

Strength:  E+

Endurance:  D+

Agility:  D+

Mana:  EX

Luck: C- - Has average luck overall, unless she's dealing with something Shirou-related.

Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Item Construction:  C+

Territory Creation:  D

Personal Skills:

Conceptual Integrator: A – Capable of uniting many disparate ideas to achieve a single goal. As a necessary requirement, Caster is capable of using many skills and self-enhancements at Rank D or above, as a result of the knowledge she gained over her lifetime.

Different from Expert of Many Specializations because, well, she technically isn’t.

Self-Separation: B – The ability to split one’s mind and/or soul into distinct parts. At this level, it is possible for Caster to split her mind and soul to create semi-autonomous beings, though reintegration will be painful and inefficient, resulting in a net loss of mental and astral integrity.

Independent Action:  EX – Can remain in the world indefinitely due to huge mana reserves from being the previous Grail host.

Noble Phantasms:

Spektrum
Type: Support
Description: Caster’s cloak, a strange Mystic Code/semi-familiar thing which acts as an extension of her soul. Contains numerous magic circuits and other functionality allowing it to serve as – among other things – an alchemical/projection engine, database, storage area, another vector from which Caster can cast spells, living space, and conscience(?). An impressive fusion of the knowledge Caster accumulated in her lifetime.

Used to be called Spiegel, but it hated that name.

Licht
Type: Anti-unit/???
Range: ???
Maximum Targets: 28?
Description: Another bastard creation of Caster that is versatile, covert, and (mostly) harmless to herself.

Assassin:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Assassin / ??? (Take a wild guess)

Master: Kotomine Kirei

Alignment: ???

Stats:

Strength:  ???

Endurance:  ???

Agility:  ???

Mana:  ???

Luck:  ???

Noble Phantasm:  ???

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment:  ???

Personal Skills:

???:  ???

???:  n/a

Noble Phantasms:

???
Type: ???
Description: ???

???

False Assassin:
Spoiler for Hiden:
False Assassin / ??? (Take a wild guess)

Master: The Shadow

Alignment: ???

Elemental Affinities: ???

Stats:

Strength:  ???

Endurance:  ???

Agility:  ???

Mana:  ???

Luck:  ???

Noble Phantasm:  ???

Personal Skills:

???: ???

Noble Phantasms:

???

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 05:06:30 AM by Tyrnek »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2013, 05:04:44 AM »
Hmm, I'm guessing that you weren't intending for all the ??? to get turned into smileys in the servant profiles....

You can fix that by setting the "don't use smileys" option at the bottom. Click where it says "attachments and other options".

Tyrnek

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2013, 05:06:18 AM »
Hmm, I'm guessing that you weren't intending for all the ??? to get turned into smileys in the servant profiles....

You know, I'm very tempted to just leave them there for the lulz.

Not going to, but very tempted.

Tyrnek

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2013, 05:50:44 PM »
Sorry for the lack of updates.

I'll be brief: I think I fucked up on... well, a lot of points, actually. Unfortunately, I don't know for sure so what I'm gonna be doing for the next couple of days is trying to outline exactly how events happen, hour by hour.

As for Chapter 6, it's maybe 60% done, but I'm probably going to rewrite everything I have so far before moving on to Chapter 7. Tedious, yes, but I feel it's important to have a good base to launch the story off of - something I do not have right now.

Thanks for putting up with me :P

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2013, 05:53:30 PM »
Ah, OK.

Well, if you need any help working things out, then you only need to ask. Although I might be busy for much of this weekend.