Board Issues > Suggestions

About the Amount of Traffic Coming to the Forum

(1/4) > >>

Milbunk:
Man this place seems so dead, I can see why you'd want some traffic, how about this how many people do you think you get say about once a day?  (In short regular visitors.)

Alice:
Not to be impolite or anything, but I think that'd work better as an opening statement of it's own thread rather than a random post in this one. ^_^" Do you mind if I split it off into it's own thread in the Suggestions board? (especially since it's a big enough problem to warrant it's own thread)

EDIT:
Now that this is it's own thread, this post is now somewhat irrelevant. ^_^" Carry on!

Cherry Lover:
Hmm, yeah, this is a slightly odd place to post it, but I guess that happens sometimes. Moving it might be a good idea, though.

As for the activity of the forum, well, we do have a "users visited in the last 24 hours" option, so you can check for yourself :P It's generally about 5 or so, though.

What we need to do, really, is advertise the forum publically. That will hopefully get more people along.

Alice:
Aaaand split. Hopefully no one minds too much. ^_^" Continue discussing here at will~

Cherry Lover:
Honestly, I think we just need to pick a time to advertise the forum and go with it.

It probably would be a good idea to give everyone a certain amount of notice, though. Also, before we do advertise it, everyone should make a particular effort to point out things they think need fixing or adding to the forum, so we're ready when people come here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version