General Discussion > Secret Garden

Alice Makes Avatars for People!

(1/2) > >>

Alice:
I have some experience with image editing programs, so I can make up avatars for you guys if you need one. :) Just provide me with the source pic/s (preferably a version with little to no jpg artifacts since they can make it harder to work with sometimes- the higher quality the source image, the better. Also, if there's a png version available, make sure to provide me with that one if it's HQ), and specify what you want me to do with it, and I'll do my best. :) I can make it glow in addition to adding a simple stroke- for both the glow or the stroke, if you wish for a certain color, go ahead and specify it. Otherwise I may just experiment and go with what I think looks best. :) I'll get to all requests as soon as possible. If there's something I'm incapable of doing, I'll say so, but I should be able to handle most of your requests just fine. :)

So fire away with those requests! :D

Gray:
You still do recolours?

http://mad-revolution.deviantart.com/art/Arturia-Honedge-Gijinka-382943516

http://mad-revolution.deviantart.com/art/Arturia-Doublade-Gijinka-403066835

Could you turn both of those into  a mix of Saber's Alter colours and the pokemon's Shiny colours? If you can make it look pretty while. It would be cool.

I understand this may be Necro but it's still in your Sig and you're a frequent poster so I figure I'd give it a shot.

Alice:
Yeah sure, I can try giving this a shot. :) Might take me a few days, more because of being busy than recoloring (the actual recoloring shouldn't take me more than an hour or so after I figure out what to recolor what), but I'll do my best. :)

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: Gray on May 15, 2014, 03:53:21 AM ---I understand this may be Necro but it's still in your Sig and you're a frequent poster so I figure I'd give it a shot.
--- End quote ---

Nah, that's fine. Bringing back a year-old thread with inane comments is necroing, using a thread for its original intention is not, however old that thread might be.

Gray:
Thanks. Looking forward to the result and I hope that your cold is improving. (I know that feel I'm being hit with seasonal allergies now, one the symptoms wheel this year is rashes).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version