Author Topic: Alice Makes Avatars for People!  (Read 3881 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Alice Makes Avatars for People!
« on: June 24, 2013, 05:28:54 AM »
I have some experience with image editing programs, so I can make up avatars for you guys if you need one. :) Just provide me with the source pic/s (preferably a version with little to no jpg artifacts since they can make it harder to work with sometimes- the higher quality the source image, the better. Also, if there's a png version available, make sure to provide me with that one if it's HQ), and specify what you want me to do with it, and I'll do my best. :) I can make it glow in addition to adding a simple stroke- for both the glow or the stroke, if you wish for a certain color, go ahead and specify it. Otherwise I may just experiment and go with what I think looks best. :) I'll get to all requests as soon as possible. If there's something I'm incapable of doing, I'll say so, but I should be able to handle most of your requests just fine. :)

So fire away with those requests! :D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 04:17:23 AM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Alice Makes Avatars for People!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 03:53:21 AM »
You still do recolours?

http://mad-revolution.deviantart.com/art/Arturia-Honedge-Gijinka-382943516

http://mad-revolution.deviantart.com/art/Arturia-Doublade-Gijinka-403066835

Could you turn both of those into  a mix of Saber's Alter colours and the pokemon's Shiny colours? If you can make it look pretty while. It would be cool.

I understand this may be Necro but it's still in your Sig and you're a frequent poster so I figure I'd give it a shot.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 03:59:56 AM »
Yeah sure, I can try giving this a shot. :) Might take me a few days, more because of being busy than recoloring (the actual recoloring shouldn't take me more than an hour or so after I figure out what to recolor what), but I'll do my best. :)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 04:03:26 AM »
I understand this may be Necro but it's still in your Sig and you're a frequent poster so I figure I'd give it a shot.

Nah, that's fine. Bringing back a year-old thread with inane comments is necroing, using a thread for its original intention is not, however old that thread might be.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 04:04:01 AM »
Thanks. Looking forward to the result and I hope that your cold is improving. (I know that feel I'm being hit with seasonal allergies now, one the symptoms wheel this year is rashes).

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 06:03:27 AM »
I decided to work on one a bit early tonight. I'm a bit of an amatur, so hopefully this still looks ok, but here's the honedge one. :) (Credit goes to KAIZA-sensei for helping me with the hair. :) ...In some ways, I'm still learning, I'm afraid. ^^")

If you want it as a portrait rather than the full figure, or if you want anything changed, just let me know, as I still have the file open. :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 06:32:33 AM by Alice »

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 02:17:16 PM »
It pretty cool. I'll change it to my avatar right now. Do you have the larger version I'd like ot post it in Avalon or the pokemon threads because it combines Pokemon and Type Moon stuff well.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 11:58:31 PM »
Thank you! :D I'm glad I was useful (even if it was with help). :) 

And as for a larger version- sadly, a lot of the flaws show up on this one, and the hair's not quite the same color in this version, but hopefully this will suffice. :)

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 11:59:02 PM by Alice »

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 12:06:47 AM »
The flaws are minor and I enjoy the product Alice. Looking forward to the next one (please include avatar and large version if you can) especially since the eye colours will be synched this time.