Author Topic: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]  (Read 9888 times)

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 11:27:23 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

"I... Honestly have no idea actually." Hideaki replied meekly. "Well, at least it beat loneliness anyway." He then stared at what she was wearing with confusion. "Are those clothes your Mystic Code?"

Richenda

"Probably," she answered back, drawing out an ornate gold and red sword. "I just woke up with this armour and sword on me. I guess we're in the same boat, judging from your attire."
Hideaki Miyamoto

The blue haired boy blinked in confusion, before staring down to see that he's wearing in a samurai garb.

"Huh, how didn't I noticed it?" He muttered before straighten up and stared at her. "Any good idea where should we go?"

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 11:39:05 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

The blue haired boy blinked in confusion, before staring down to see that he's wearing in a samurai garb.

"Huh, how didn't I noticed it?" He muttered before straighten up and stared at her. "Any good idea where should we go?"
"Let's head north," she replied. "maybe we will meet other survivors."

Preparing to head northward.

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2017, 12:02:29 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brutae

So she wasn't summoned for a Grail War, that was strange to say the least. A director huh, so she's the inexperienced ambitous type who's taking on more than they can handle. That at least told her something of what to expect. Saber was about to ask more questions when they were interuppted by someone calling out to her Master.

It was a boy in a disguting outfit, in fact it was quite hard to even call it an outfit. However he knew her Master so she couldn't do anything about thing, thus she resigned herself to this unfortunate fate.

She turned back to her as she commented on the newcomer. "Some form of barbaric outfit for sure. At the very least we can be thankful he isn't erect Master."
Olgamally

Olga blushed at her servant's brash comment about his genitalia. Now that she'd had time to think a bit more, she seemed to recall that his name was Ritsuka, and that she had thrown him out of the briefing for napping. "Mr. Fujimaru, do you know what happened back at base?" She asked, hoping that he had an idea. Even if he only had a bit of information, it'd still be useful to her.

Ritsuka Fujimaru - Pseudo-Servant
First Singularity - The City of Contaminated Flames, Fuyuki

The blush on Ritsuka's face deepened and spread nearly making him appear similar to a tomato at the blond woman's comment.

When the Director questioned him, shaking his head to try and remove the blush from his features Ritsuka replied, "After being sent away, Mashu led us to our room. There we ran into Dr. Roman. After talking for a bit Dr. Roman received a call from Professor Lev to come to the central chambers as some of the Master's were reported to be having problems. Shortly after receiving the call Dr. Roman began to head out only for us to hear an explosion. The two of us ran towards the source, despite Dr. Roman's warning we followed him as we were worried about Mashu. Upon arrival the barricades locked us in and we saw the central chambers in flames. The two of us then went around looking for Survivors and to prevent further damages. We ended up coming across Mashu who was buried under a large chunk of super heated rubble, we attempted to move the rubble but were unsuccessful. That is the last thing we remember."

All throughout his report Ritsuka stood at attention.

Thedoctor

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2017, 01:50:23 AM »
Brutae

So Chaldea was some organisation that was most likely dedicated to research going by the people mentioned. It was reasonable to assume they were doing research into magecraft of some sort and had had an accident. An accident that was most likely connected to this Grail War that wasn't a Grail War. At least that's what the short blonde could piece together with the limited information she had. As good as piecing this info together was, one problem still remained.

"By the gods do you have to stand at attention right now? Have some shame if you're actually wearing that unwillingly or could it be you fancy yourself an Adonis?" She moved closer to him as she lectured him, despite being shorter than him her presence felt larger than life itself.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2017, 09:31:10 PM »
"Let's head north," she replied. "maybe we will meet other survivors."

Preparing to head northward.
Hideaki Miyamoto

"Ah! Wait for me!" Hideaki went after her as she went to North.  Walking beside her as they made their way through the market.
... This is boring, Hideaki think to himself.

"Um, hey. Richenda, right? We haven't actually met, nor get to know each other.  But want to well, talk about each other along the way?" Hideaki asked her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2017, 09:41:50 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brutae

So she wasn't summoned for a Grail War, that was strange to say the least. A director huh, so she's the inexperienced ambitous type who's taking on more than they can handle. That at least told her something of what to expect. Saber was about to ask more questions when they were interuppted by someone calling out to her Master.

It was a boy in a disguting outfit, in fact it was quite hard to even call it an outfit. However he knew her Master so she couldn't do anything about thing, thus she resigned herself to this unfortunate fate.

She turned back to her as she commented on the newcomer. "Some form of barbaric outfit for sure. At the very least we can be thankful he isn't erect Master."
Olgamally

Olga blushed at her servant's brash comment about his genitalia. Now that she'd had time to think a bit more, she seemed to recall that his name was Ritsuka, and that she had thrown him out of the briefing for napping. "Mr. Fujimaru, do you know what happened back at base?" She asked, hoping that he had an idea. Even if he only had a bit of information, it'd still be useful to her.

Ritsuka Fujimaru - Pseudo-Servant

The blush on Ritsuka's face deepened and spread nearly making him appear similar to a tomato at the blond woman's comment.

When the Director questioned him, shaking his head to try and remove the blush from his features Ritsuka replied, "After being sent away, Mashu led us to our room. There we ran into Dr. Roman. After talking for a bit Dr. Roman received a call from Professor Lev to come to the central chambers as some of the Master's were reported to be having problems. Shortly after receiving the call Dr. Roman began to head out only for us to hear an explosion. The two of us ran towards the source, despite Dr. Roman's warning we followed him as we were worried about Mashu. Upon arrival the barricades locked us in and we saw the central chambers in flames. The two of us then went around looking for Survivors and to prevent further damages. We ended up coming across Mashu who was buried under a large chunk of super heated rubble, we attempted to move the rubble but were unsuccessful. That is the last thing we remember."

All throughout his report Ritsuka stood at attention.

Brutae

So Chaldea was some organisation that was most likely dedicated to research going by the people mentioned. It was reasonable to assume they were doing research into magecraft of some sort and had had an accident. An accident that was most likely connected to this Grail War that wasn't a Grail War. At least that's what the short blonde could piece together with the limited information she had. As good as piecing this info together was, one problem still remained.

"By the gods do you have to stand at attention right now? Have some shame if you're actually wearing that unwillingly or could it be you fancy yourself an Adonis?" She moved closer to him as she lectured him, despite being shorter than him her presence felt larger than life itself.

Olgamally Animusphere

Throughout the boy's report, one recurring thing had been bothering her.

And no, it wasn't the fact he was wearing basically nothing.

"Why do you keep saying "we?" Is there someone else who was with you other than Mash?" She asked. He seemed to be referring to himself plurally.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2017, 09:54:43 PM »
Ritsuka Fujimaru - Pseudo Servant
First Signularity - The City of Contaminated Flames, Fuyuki

At the blonde woman's words Ritsuka blushed and looked away while replying, "N-no! We just did that on instinct to the Director's order's!"

At Director Olgamally's question Ritsuka shook his head to try and clear the embarrassment from his face once again before tilting his head and saying, "We don't understand, what are you talking about Director?"

Ritsuka then moved to answer her second question, "As for us finding anyone else, the only other person about we found was Fou, who was trying to comfort Mashu and draw attention to her."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:55:37 PM by burningclaw2 »

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2017, 10:54:18 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

"Ah! Wait for me!" Hideaki went after her as she went to North.  Walking beside her as they made their way through the market.
... This is boring, Hideaki think to himself.

"Um, hey. Richenda, right? We haven't actually met, nor get to know each other.  But want to well, talk about each other along the way?" Hideaki asked her.
Richenda

"Okay," she replied, while they are heading northwards. "I'll go first. I am Richenda Escardos of the Eacardos, a Family of Magi. My parents sent me to Chaldeas in hopes becoming a master would change me because, in their words "You are too much like your brother.", and I do not see the problem of being like my brother, he's a wonderful person. I don't mind being in Chaldeas, there is a lot of nice people like Ritsuka, Mash, Dr. Roman, and that cute little animal Fou."

Thedoctor

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2017, 11:13:20 PM »
Brutae

The blonde Servant shook her head at his explenation. Maybe it was the part where he kept using the pronoun we to describe himself. That didn't really matter right now though. Finding out what was going on was a far more pressing matter. On the other hand, she could have some fun at his expense, it was the least he could do after appearing dressed like that.

Brutae took a step forward entering his personal space in the process and spoke up. "Can't even look at me while speaking huh. Is there something wrong with the way I look hmm?

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2017, 11:48:03 PM »
Richenda

"Okay," she replied, while they are heading northwards. "I'll go first. I am Richenda Escardos of the Eacardos, a Family of Magi. My parents sent me to Chaldeas in hopes becoming a master would change me because, in their words "You are too much like your brother.", and I do not see the problem of being like my brother, he's a wonderful person. I don't mind being in Chaldeas, there is a lot of nice people like Ritsuka, Mash, Dr. Roman, and that cute little animal Fou."
Hideaki Miyamoto

Hideaki giggle adorably.  Well, he does kinda look chubby, if a bit adorable.

"Hai, I bet you're a wonderful person too Richenda." Then - after Richenda finished talking - Hideaki smile a little. "I met them too, well except for Dr. Roman since I didn't have any difficult... Okay, maybe a little.  And Fou is adorably cute too." He agreed to her as he recalled meeting the odd furball cutey that is Fou, or was it Four?

"Ah, my turn right?" He blushed to himself. "Well, I'm don't know much about my family since I lived alone, and I doubt that they're well-known.  All I know is that they some sort of Mystic Codes crafters that also research Heroic Spirits.  I came to Chaldea on my own volition because I thought I can learn more about them." He then make a stupid grin. "Well, even if I may not be able to learn more, at least I met good people."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 11:49:08 PM by BlackThief12 »

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2017, 12:36:06 AM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

Hideaki giggle adorably.  Well, he does kinda look chubby, if a bit adorable.

"Hai, I bet you're a wonderful person too Richenda." Then - after Richenda finished talking - Hideaki smile a little. "I met them too, well except for Dr. Roman since I didn't have any difficult... Okay, maybe a little.  And Fou is adorably cute too." He agreed to her as he recalled meeting the odd furball cutey that is Fou, or was it Four?

"Ah, my turn right?" He blushed to himself. "Well, I'm don't know much about my family since I lived alone, and I doubt that they're well-known.  All I know is that they some sort of Mystic Codes crafters that also research Heroic Spirits.  I came to Chaldea on my own volition because I thought I can learn more about them." He then make a stupid grin. "Well, even if I may not be able to learn more, at least I met good people."
"Well that's sad, you don't know your family well." She replied "At least you get to meet nice people. I hope the other masters are still alive and well."

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2017, 12:47:34 AM »
"Well that's sad, you don't know your family well." She replied "At least you get to meet nice people. I hope the other masters are still alive and well."
Hideaki Miyamoto

Hideaki nodded in agreement as they keep going, then he noticed that this place is... Disturbingly quiet.  In fact, they should've seen people by now.

"This place is a bit too quiet in this place, we should have found someone by now..." He muttered as he took a look around the burning town, not finding anything remotely suspicious.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2017, 10:14:19 PM »

At the blonde woman's words Ritsuka blushed and looked away while replying, "N-no! We just did that on instinct to the Director's order's!"

At Director Olgamally's question Ritsuka shook his head to try and clear the embarrassment from his face once again before tilting his head and saying, "We don't understand, what are you talking about Director?"

Ritsuka then moved to answer her second question, "As for us finding anyone else, the only other person about we found was Fou, who was trying to comfort Mashu and draw attention to her."

Brutae

The blonde Servant shook her head at his explenation. Maybe it was the part where he kept using the pronoun we to describe himself. That didn't really matter right now though. Finding out what was going on was a far more pressing matter. On the other hand, she could have some fun at his expense, it was the least he could do after appearing dressed like that.

Brutae took a step forward entering his personal space in the process and spoke up. "Can't even look at me while speaking huh. Is there something wrong with the way I look hmm?

Olgamally

Alright, so he's not aware of it.

"So I take it you haven't seen either of them since you got here..." Marie shook her head. "Saber, can you pinpoint the direction the grail is in? We might as well start looking somewhere."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2017, 10:38:04 PM »

Brutae

Olgamally

Alright, so he's not aware of it.

"So I take it you haven't seen either of them since you got here..." Marie shook her head. "Saber, can you pinpoint the direction the grail is in? We might as well start looking somewhere."

Gulping Ritsuka replied to the blondes question, "N-no ma'am."

Then Ritsuka acted to answer the Director's inquiry, "Correct, Director. You are the first person I've seen from Chaldea since I've woken up."

Thedoctor

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2017, 12:22:00 AM »
Brutae

"Good." The blonde Servant said with a smile as she patted him on the head.

He'll probably think this is cute and that will work in my favour in the long run.

She then turned to her Master as she asked a question about the Grail. Right the Grail, if they got to it they might find some answers for what was going on. Information was by far the most important thing on the battlefield. It was after all the most important factor determining the outcome.

"I believe I do Master, Follow me." With that the short girl begun walking in the direction she thought she sensed the Grail's presence from, trusting the other two to follow her.