Author Topic: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]  (Read 10042 times)

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2017, 03:01:35 AM »
Brutae

The short blonde felt an increasing sense of dread as they drew ever closer to the source of this weird phenomenon. She wouldn't let it show in front of the people she were leading onwards as she maintained a calm exterior. It was getting a bit tense though and if it was affecting her it was most likely worse for the other two, so it might be best to break the mood with something a bit more light hearted.

Thus the blonde Roman turned to almost naked young man and asked him a question of utmost importance. "So Ritsuka is it, Who's cuter between me and my Master?"

Just mere moments after she asked to oh so vital question she heard the sound of battle ahead of them. Turning towards the sound she saw a man engaged in battle with what appeared to a small horde of skeletons. Her first impulse was to rush in but she held back in light of how well he seemed to be handling them.
Ritsuka Fujimaru - Pseudo Servant
First Singularity - The City of Contaminated Flames, Fuyuki

At Saber's question Risuka's face set into a deadpan as he walked, "We know a suicide question when we here one."

And this was true, that was one of the questions you do not answer if you valued your life, or your job.

As Saber rushed ahead, Ritsuka stuck close to the Director in order to protect her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2017, 05:01:45 PM »
Olgamally Animusphere

The white-haired teen stood behind her servant, waiting for her to decide what to do. She understood enough to know she knew very little about actual combat. She was still really inexperienced.

"Uh, do you think he needs help?" She asked the two. She couldn't recognize him from this distance, but he seemed to be doing fine.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2017, 01:17:05 AM »
Leo I

Leo's eyes softened as he watched Orpheus react to his outburst.  What was he thinking, yelling at a kid like that? 

He turned to Longuis, his face returning to its hostile state.  "We will discuss this matter at another time," he ordered.  "Just know that I will not allow you to escape my sight until you have atoned."  Now that he had finally said his piece, he turned to the kid and took a deep breath.

No, I have not.  He responded in his head again.  Although, this time he did not regret saying the words aloud.  It was probably better this way.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 01:17:56 AM by yinsukin »

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2017, 08:46:38 PM »
? ? ?

The boy sighed at the servant's response.

"Well, this getting harder than I thought." Shaking his head, he introduce himself. "My name is Yamato Okamoto, member of Chaldea Security Organization.  Currently, I... Have no idea what's going on." He scratched his head; "I kinda thought that you're may be summoned by one of Chaldea."

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2017, 08:49:38 PM »
Drake McRemitz

Eventually, the man finished off all of the undead with ease.  Sitting on the ground, panting the man turned to look over the group with an annoyed look.

"Why did none of you help me? I could have died there." Calmly state the man, before staring at the Director. "And for the record, Animusphere, I do not know what's happening here."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 10:25:41 PM by Sinib »

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2017, 09:05:55 PM »
Richenda Escardos

"Hey Hideaki, she says "do you feel that sense of wrongness around us?"

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2017, 10:41:57 PM »
Hideaki turned toward Richenda. "You're not the only one here."

To be honest, something about this town feel really wrong, making him shivered a bit.

"I felt a disturbance in the prana." He muttered, quoted Ben Kenobi from the movie he once saw.

Hey, there's a lot of way to kill his boredom, and he was curious enough about technology of modern world.

Thedoctor

« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2017, 11:20:57 PM »
Brutae

The blonde Roman quickly responded to her master's question. "I doesn't look like it Master." As he seemed to adress her master, the servant left it up to the white haired teen, trusting her Master to be more knowledgable about the current situation. She instead turned her attention to the young man called Ritsuka. Brutae approached him with a spring to her step, almost bouncing as she drew closer. "And you, relax a bit. I'm not gonna chop your balls off over every little thing."

She had moved up right next to him, leaning up to his ear. "Besides I wanted to see my Master's undoubtedly cute reaction to it." She whispered to him, quiet enough so only he could hear it.

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2017, 01:12:37 AM »

To be honest, something about this town feel really wrong, making him shivered a bit.

"I felt a disturbance in the prana." He muttered, quoted Ben Kenobi from the movie he once saw.

Hey, there's a lot of way to kill his boredom, and he was curious enough about technology of modern world.
Richenda Escardos

"That joke was bad and you should feel bad." She says. "Honestly, Prana is what Magi use to power spells, it is not some web of life that connects us like the force. If you wanted to make a reference, you should do it right."

"I think we should head there, maybe the other masters felt that and are possibly heading there."

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2017, 01:48:00 AM »

Richenda Escardos

"That joke was bad and you should feel bad." She says. "Honestly, Prana is what Magi use to power spells, it is not some web of life that connects us like the force. If you wanted to make a reference, you should do it right."

"I think we should head there, maybe the other masters felt that and are possibly heading there."
Hideaki Miyamoto

Hideaki blushed at Richenda's comments in embarrass, before pouting at her.

"Geez, why can't you take a joke." He muttered, before staring at her. "You watched the movie, didn't you?"

Meanwhile, something is stalking the two undetected, without any of their awareness.

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2017, 08:49:50 AM »
Brutae

The blonde Roman quickly responded to her master's question. "I doesn't look like it Master." As he seemed to adress her master, the servant left it up to the white haired teen, trusting her Master to be more knowledgable about the current situation. She instead turned her attention to the young man called Ritsuka. Brutae approached him with a spring to her step, almost bouncing as she drew closer. "And you, relax a bit. I'm not gonna chop your balls off over every little thing."

She had moved up right next to him, leaning up to his ear. "Besides I wanted to see my Master's undoubtedly cute reaction to it." She whispered to him, quiet enough so only he could hear it.
Ritsuka Fujimaru
First Singularity - The City of Contaminated Flames, Fuyuki

"And the Director would have the both of us gutted for the transgression. While we do not doubt she'd be appreciative if it was the Professor, we did not enter her good graces due to events that oocured beyond our control." Ritsuka replied to Saber via muttering as he kept an eye on the newcomer, his hands twitching as if to grasp and draw something out at a moments notice.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2017, 02:34:16 PM »
Olgamally Animusphere

Olga looked at Drake with a look of passionate disinterest. She'd remembered who he was now. He was some mercenary they'd hired out to do stuff for them.

"Your job is to fight, Mr. Mcremitz. If you're having trouble even handling a gaggle of skeletons, well, frankly, I might have to terminate our contract with you."

Olga was completely disinterested in dealing with this kind of attitude right now.

"Furthermore, you should be addressing me as director, or boss."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2017, 03:27:25 PM »
Longinus

His reaction to the pope's judgement was difficult to see. The saint's expressions were long hardened against such stinging truths, and he had only the crestfallen closing of his eyelids to show the torment visited upon his spirit.

"Do not speak of atonement to me," Longinus said, almost in a whisper. He knew full well that no amount of repentance would make up for what he did. He was already condemned, and he did not need to hear another trial.

The Servant shook his head, first to clear it, and then to respond in the negative to the boy's question. "I'm afraid not, or we would certainly know," he answered. What role did this organization have in the disaster unfolding in front of them? Altogether, they did not sound responsible for this disaster, and what they were precisely was less important than dealing with the chaos unfolding in front of them.

He sought a path in the clouded horizon, and his eyes were drawn to the distant mountain. Seeing through the twisted flows of magic which converged there and layers of solid rock, the vision of a black tower standing tall reached him, and in that moment he was made aware. Looming over this singularity like an idol of doom, at the core of the corruption here was that thing.

"You'll have to explain about your organization, but I can tell you now." Longinus raised his spear, pointing the weapon in the direction of Mount Enzou before he continued. "If we go there, we will likely find the heart of this calamity."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2017, 01:54:35 AM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

Hideaki blushed at Richenda's comments in embarrass, before pouting at her.

"Geez, why can't you take a joke." He muttered, before staring at her. "You watched the movie, didn't you?"

Meanwhile, something is stalking the two undetected, without any of their awareness.
"If you are going to make a reference, you should do it right." She replied. "Yes I did watch Star wars and Indiana Jones, I wanted to summon Indiana Jones or Harrison Ford."

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2017, 02:20:16 AM »
Olgamally Animusphere

Olga looked at Drake with a look of passionate disinterest. She'd remembered who he was now. He was some mercenary they'd hired out to do stuff for them.

"Your job is to fight, Mr. McRemitz. If you're having trouble even handling a gaggle of skeletons, well, frankly, I might have to terminate our contract with you."

Olga was completely disinterested in dealing with this kind of attitude right now.

"Furthermore, you should be addressing me as director, or boss."
Drake McRemitz

Drake rolled his eye.

"Sure, gotten tired by such a weakly skeleton is a lame thing.  But excuse me, I was force to use Gáe Bolg on a hostile servant - who is still alive and out there somewhere - before fighting some Golems and strange type of undeads.  And there's also the fact that I have to cleared out many Undeads in the Shinto District to lured them away from civilians." The man shook his head. "Although, I am quite surprised you haven't even asked for any other candidates, kinda make me wonder more about your... "Effectiveness", as a leader." He spoke out to her.