Author Topic: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]  (Read 10066 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2017, 04:50:08 PM »
Olgamally Animusphere

Olga nodded, and began to follow her servant to the grail. Information was key.

"Ritsuka, watch our backs." Olga told him. If what she was suspecting was correct, then he'd be more than capable of this task.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2017, 07:48:12 PM »
Ritsuka Fujimaru - Pseudo Servant
First Singularity - The City of Contaminated Flames, Fuyuki

Ritsuka huffed lightly at being patted on the head, he wasn't a kid damnit!

Hearing the Director's order's Ritsuka nodded and replied, "Yes Ma'am!"

He then proceeded to follow behind the two women even as he subconsciously concealed his presence.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2017, 08:16:02 PM »
Leo I

Leo stood firm as the undead creatures approached him.  The head of the pack struck first, raising his sword above his head and swinging downward.  The priest stepped to the side the moment the blade came down and grabbed the monster by the head.  Meanwhile, two of the creatures sped up, attempting to get him while he was attacking the one in front.  In response, Leo finish ed his movement by ripping the first soldier's head off and with a whip like kick, sending the creature into the others. 

Then, after a quick windup, he threw the skull into the center of the crowd.  The head hit the undead in the center, causing its body to shatter into pieces with explosive force.  The pieces flew in every direction, striking the skeletons the remaining skeleton like bullets.  Those near the center of the formation were filled with holes, causing them to collapse.  Only two creatures remained.

Leo began walking forward, his eyes focused only on one of the creatures: the guardian.  "Cease this farce and face me," He announced to the creature.  His voice slowly rose in volume.  "I do not care much for killing the weak."

Longinus

Above the devastation and spreading darkness, a tattered shroud billowed like a candle in the dark. Its owner's harsh gaze surveyed the fields of chaos.

The soldier in red had no name, for he had abandoned it to be known only by his actions. He had no home, for he had forsaken the empire he had sworn to serve and nowhere he could bear to turn his face in friendship. He had received forgiveness, but he could not ever return his gratitude. He had no purpose, and so he wandered disconsolate but not lost until the end of his days.

His presence here was accident, and his coincidental accomplishments would not earn him what he desired most. But if he turned away from this strife, then shame would be reflected in his eyes and no repenting would make up for his failure of virtue.

Although he thought that, it almost seemed like a waste to get so worked up when the two that he could see from here looked capable enough to deal with the threats squirming on the ground. One of them, at least. But they were too soft.

Servant Lancer stepped back on the plain roof, winding up for a certain leap into danger, and with a deep breath he snapped forward like an arrow. In a second, his physical form covered dozens of meters and dissolved into the wind, carried towards the surviving foes by superhuman momentum. As he neared striking range, he assumed flesh and blood once more, landing behind the large surviving abominations with a restrained stomp and an old spear now in hand.

Revealed by unfailing eyes, the stained tip of his weapon was shot at the weakest point of the undead's armor, boring straight through it. The great body of the abomination shook at the impact, and as if it had suddenly remembered its age and unnatural being, and crumbled at once. Only dust was left.

He swung the gleaming edge of the speartip in the direction of the remaining enemy and turned his head to glimpse the other two Servants. Ordinarily, he should not have helped them, but their nature was irrelevant. It was evident to any that this was no more any Grail War as it ought to be and something foul infested the air.

"You are dignified, but your kindness is wasted on these husks. All there is left to do is return them to the earth." He said, gaze drawn to the man who bore a seeming of holiness upon his brow and expression.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 08:17:05 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2017, 10:42:22 PM »
Leo I

Just as he issued his final threat, a warrior appeared and destroyed the undead guardian in a single strike.  His speed was astounding and he clearly very skilled considering quick assessment of the creature's weak point.

As the guardian crumbled to dust, the skeletons fighting him turned around and fled, running past the warrior on their escape route.  With the threat gone, he adjusted his harsh gaze to encapsulate the new servant standing in the distance.  "If you wish to finish them, feel free.  I will not stop you."

He gently closed his eyes and turned around.  It was not kindness but merely preference.  He thought to himself.  He probably should have said that aloud.

He reopened his eyes and slowly walked towards the servant hiding behind the trashcan.  He raised his hand and waved. "Its alright now!" he shouted, "The danger has passed!"

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 07:49:46 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2017, 02:52:31 AM »
Orpheus

Orpheus blinked, not once but twice! He could almost feel the cold sweat rolling down his forehead, almost, and yet he almost felt excited. It wasn't every day that you met a hero of such caliber, let alone two! He didn't care about fighting, but they could serve as a good inspiration for now.

"Woah! You two are formidably strong!" He cheered, twirling around fabulously as he walked out of his hiding spot, almost as if he had never been scared to begin with. Honestly, he felt alittle more scared of them than the undead at this point, but he certainly wouldn't show it, even if he could feel his body shivering.

Despite that, he walked up to the bulky looking man in white and held out a casual friendly hand, doing his best to give an assured homely grin."My name's Orpheus. Nice to meetcha, you're a real lifesaver you know that?"

One couldn't pin down what was more offputting: the fact he was so nonchalant and chipper despite being surrounded by this battlefield, or the fact he was foolish enough to give his true name out of the blue. Either way, from the way he presented himself to his very attitude, one thing was clear. Whatever was talking to the two of them was no ordinary hero.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:54:19 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2017, 05:26:56 PM »
Longinus

If the lowly skeletons stayed he was going to end them all, but now that they were dispersing, there was no reason to pursue. He'd gone and aided Servants without even knowing their allegiance, so there were greater concerns at hand.

But for all his composure, even the nameless soldier's mouth went wide at the casual exposure of the young man's name. To reveal one's true identity as a Heroic Spirit was nothing less than to lay out your greatest strengths and weaknesses, presumably a challenge over the honor of your legend or the most reckless of taunts in an epic duel between anonymous icons. Even for the exceptional occasion, it was offputting. Or maybe the roman deserter was just old-fashioned? He'd been proven wrong about more important things before.

That train of thought dragged a dry chuckle out of him, and he rested the shaft of his spear over his shoulders in acceptance. "For one with scurrying wings for feet, you are quite bold," he said. "But maybe that is natural for the one who... walked into the Underworld with nothing but his harp to retrieve a loved one, if I recall."

The keeper of the holy spear then rested his gaze back on the other man's serious and hardened countenance, wondering to what degree he would return this clarity. To Lancer this was only a limited foray of prowess for an objective of uncertain good, but it tickled at the knowledge ingrained into him as a Servant. So at least for this meeting, he went with a compromise.

"I have no name, but to the world I am known by this spear. Call me Lancer or its appellation, whatever suits you."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 05:37:36 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2017, 05:51:54 PM »
Leo I

The pope dropped his hand, his own expression a hazy reflection of the warrior.  After a moment or two, he placed his hand in front of his mouth and let out a cough, as though he were trying to clear his throat.

"There is no need for thanks," he said with a soft gaze and a friendly smile.  "As far as I am concerned, I was simply doing my job."

With that being said, he turned around to listen to the warrior.  His gaze fixated on the spear.  The longer the man talked, the more his face transformed from an friendly smile to a hostile grimace.  The moment the warrior introduced himself, his eyes snapped to the warrior's face.  He extended his hand to the warrior and gave a hostile smile, his eyebrows furrowed even as his mouth stretched to the corners of his cheeks.

"Very well. Then I shall call you Longinus, slayer of Christ."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 07:50:02 PM by yinsukin »

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2017, 06:07:03 PM »
Drake McRemitz

As Olga's group navigate the city, they reached a street that would lead to school when they see a battle going on.

A single human, wearing a Chaldea Combat Uniform with armor, is seemingly running away from the horde of undead creatures, before he stopped suddenly and turned.  In his hand is a detonator, which he press it with his thumb.

Something glow red underneath of the horde before it's explode on them, killing any undead caught in the explosion.

Pulling out a red spear, the man charged toward the monsters and fight them, able to taking them out as if they were paper.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 06:09:28 PM by BlackThief12 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2017, 06:14:30 PM »
Orpheus

Orpheus bowed curtly at the Lancer, faintly amused at his shock. There was no need to be so conventional, even a scorching battlefield had room for pleasant courtesy. Honestly, he never got why people needed to be so uppity or formal as if they had to kill each other on a moments notice.

And for what? Weren't they all valorous heroes who wrote pages in history, men who lived, dreamed and died all the same?

With that in mind, he found little need or interest for something like a wish granting miracle. Some things in the world are too beautiful to come back, no matter how hard you wish for it. That was a painful lesson that was carved unto him in death, and the one thing he truly believed in.

Even if it could do something, even if there was a miracle that could bring her back, it wouldn't erase his sin.

But the singer's musings were suddenly interrupted when he felt the tension in the air, there was the slightest tinge of hostility coming from that man's words. For a second, he felt a shudder at the thought of these two monsters fighting, he wanted no part in it.

"Hey, hey. Let's cool down a little, going at each others throats will do no good." He said casually, walking in the middle of the two legends and trying to ease the tension.

"Good grief, this city sure's gone to hell. Don't you think it'd be more productive if we dealt with these things first?"

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2017, 06:17:32 PM »
? ? ?

"Damn it, how did it come to this?" Spoke a boy wearing a mixture between a Eastern Shinobi with Hassan's coat and mask as he walked his way through the burning town. " I honestly have no idea what with this clothes. Got damn it."

Then he spotted three strange men, two of them wearing a Roman clothes.

"Finally some people." He spoke to himself as he went toward them. "Hey, can anyone tell me what's going on here?"

Thedoctor

« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2017, 09:29:42 PM »
Brutae

The short blonde felt an increasing sense of dread as they drew ever closer to the source of this weird phenomenon. She wouldn't let it show in front of the people she were leading onwards as she maintained a calm exterior. It was getting a bit tense though and if it was affecting her it was most likely worse for the other two, so it might be best to break the mood with something a bit more light hearted.

Thus the blonde Roman turned to almost naked young man and asked him a question of utmost importance. "So Ritsuka is it, Who's cuter between me and my Master?"

Just mere moments after she asked to oh so vital question she heard the sound of battle ahead of them. Turning towards the sound she saw a man engaged in battle with what appeared to a small horde of skeletons. Her first impulse was to rush in but she held back in light of how well he seemed to be handling them.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2017, 09:32:12 PM »
Longinus

Only years of inadequacy prevented him from wincing as he took the man's hand. There was nothing he could say in response to that which was not crushed in his throat, but still the words bothered him. It was by his hand which the Son of God found death, but Longinus was not the one who had condemned him or strung him up to endure punishment and shame.

He had still commanded the men who watched it and shirked his duties in the face of Jesus's resilience. He had done nothing to stop the crucifixion, and realized the sanctity of the man who had been judged only as he left the earth. Most likely, it had been his destiny to be the holder of that sin and the proclaimer of that truth for the life he lived until then. But the weight of his role was not an excuse, and neither forgiveness nor veneration could make him forget.

Longinus was certain now this hero was a Christian holy man, and a great one at that. The knowledge distilled into him made it clear exactly how much. Told by the awareness of the modern world given to Servants that his clothes matched the official regalia of the Pope, the highest leader of the Catholic Church, the soldier was glad for the presence of Orpheus to temper the air between them.

"Maybe there's an epicenter we can..."

Sensing the approach of another, he trailed off, letting the hand grasping his spear fall to his side where it could quickly be brought to bear.

"You're not in luck. We were just trying to figure that out ourselves."

His tone was neutral, but his hawkish eyes focused inquisitely on the newcomer.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2017, 10:36:40 PM »
Leo I

A vein surfaced on the side of Leo's forehead as he squeezed the man's palm.  His forced smile was replaced by a dark grimace.  Nothing short of the lord's spoken word could calm the rage boiling inside the pope's heart.  Even if this man was possessed by the devil himself during that fateful day, one would expect a torrent of guilt, especially with the worldly knowledge granted to the heroic spirits.  So why?  Why does this man not display a shred of regret?  Why does he not own up to his sin?

Every single syllable formed using that heathen tongue caused the pope's very being to stand on edge. He leaned forward, clenched his fists and said, "How dare you try to change the sub-"

The pope's gaze shot to the side, staring down the kid with an intense aura.  He waited until the sinner finished speaking before taking his turn.  "State your purpose child," he demanded in a deep booming voice.  The sheer volume of his voice telegraphed his unyielding rage. "And more importantly, why do you still live?"

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2017, 10:51:49 PM »
? ? ?

Quickly raising his hands, the boy spoke.

"Oi, I'm not your enemy.  I just woke up here myself." Then the boy though about something. "Do any of you work for an organization called Chaldea?"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:01:32 AM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2017, 02:50:31 AM »
Orpheus

Orpheus frowned at the man in white, getting a little offput himself by all that hostility. Jeez, at least he wasn't on the skeletons side, for now. More importantly...

He stretched back a little, and with his arms arched behind his head, he sighed. "Can't say I heard about them, pal. Do they have something to do with this little party?"