Author Topic: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]  (Read 9912 times)

Thedoctor

Re: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2017, 10:47:16 AM »
Brutae

Saber looked disappointed as her master squirmed away from her loving embrace. Eh, it wasn't like she hadn't expected it and the reaction she had gotten was priceless. The plan her master drafted seemed reasonable. Milk Drake for all he's worth and then discard him, how cold. Her plan did have one issue however, which she chose to adress. He has a Noble Phantasm, taking him out might not be as easy as you think Master.

She then turned to the face the man in question. His statement was quite laughable. "But we do have people who can fight. There's me, the demiservant over there and you ." She told him flatly.

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2017, 06:51:59 PM »
Ritsuka Fujimaru
First Singularity - The City of Contaminated Flames, Fuyuki

At the Directors order Ritsuka nodded and started to relax while saying, "Yes Director(Mother)."

Ritsuka promptly did his best to ignore the man who insinuated that he wouldn't be able to eliminate any threats to Mo- the Director.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2017, 10:27:29 PM »
Olgamally

He seemed very attached to her. Good. Perfect for her plans. The more power she amassed, the less internecine strife there would be.

I was planning on having you distract him in a battle, and to have assassin deal a fatal blow to him in the meanwhile. Seeing your stats, that should be fine for you, right?

Olga turned to Drake. "Describe where she is, now." She ordered.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2017, 11:56:05 PM »
Drake McRemitz

Drake sigh as Brutae and Olga spoke to him.

"You sure? Cause I believe we need a Noble Phantasm that can counter a Anti-Fortress, and I know her identity back in the day." He then turn to Brutae. "I may not know who you are Saber, but I doubt you stand a chance against Artoria."

Suddenly, there's a beeping noises coming from Olga's wrist.
=====
Hideaki Miyamoto

With a sigh, the blue hair boy follow after Richenda, his weapon on the sheaths.

"Well at least have a tal--" His instinct kicked in as he noticed a couple of chains headed straight toward Richenda. "Richenda watch out!"

Pushing Richenda out of the way, Hideaki's arms and legs are ensnared by the chains that was meant to be Richenda.  Before he could said anything, the blue haired boy get dragged through the ground before being hoisted in the air and being completely wrapped up in chains.

Appearing from nowhere is a female servant, her clothes both tattered and loosed, barely covered certain part despite a large gash the clothes has on her torso.  On her hands is a long chains that connects to the one that wrapped Hideaki.

"My my, another "meal" for me to "eat"? What a delicate body you two had." Spoke the Servant as she lick her lip in a sexual manner. "Maybe you and I can... Share with him?"

Hideaki want to scream, to yell at someone to save him, but his mouth and eyes are covered in chains as well.
=====
Yamato Okamoto​

Things are looking pretty good from here.  The group is currently slaughtering​ every last one of the undeads, and the creatures are getting less and less than before.

Unaware to them, a corrupted servant stood on top of a building near the four servants.  Summoning an arrow, he spoke--

"I am the bone of my soul."

Notching the arrow into his bow, the corrupted Archer aim at the sky before releasing the arrow and letting it fly.

Then suddenly, one arrow become a hundreds as it fall toward the group.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 10:55:36 AM by BlackThief12 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2017, 03:41:38 PM »
Longinus

He had mowed down nearly all the skeletons on his side when, unexpected to all, something twinkled dangerously in the sky. That glint became a hundred deadly flashes of metal, poisoned to fall on the group and skewer them, but Longinus saw the hazard in time.

So spread apart between them the indiscriminate volley was, that avoiding it wasn't difficult; the space between where the arrows would land was evident to his eyes and swiftly transversed by his worn feet, as remaining skeletons around him were knocked out. But there was only one thing in a Holy Grail War which could specialize in such assaults.

"Archer Class!" He yelled in alarm at the other three, even as he sought the assailant and his gaze trained in their direction.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 03:43:33 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2017, 08:49:10 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

With a sigh, the blue hair boy follow after Richenda, his weapon on the sheaths.

"Well at least have a tal--" His instinct kicked in as he noticed a couple of chains headed straight toward Richenda. "Richenda watch out!"

Pushing Richenda out of the way, Hideaki's arms and legs are ensnared by the chains that was meant to be Richenda.  Before he could said anything, the blue haired boy get dragged through the ground before being hoisted in the air and being completely wrapped up in chains.

Appearing from nowhere is a female servant, her clothes both tattered and loosed, barely covered certain part despite a large gash the clothes has on her torso.  On her hands is a long chains that connects to the one that wrapped Hideaki.

"My my, another "meal" for me to "eat"? What a delicate body you two had." Spoke the Servant as she lick her lip in a sexual manner. "Maybe you and I can... Share with him?"

Hideaki want to scream, to yell at someone to save him, but his mouth and eyes are covered in chains as well.
Richenda Escardos
"Release my Friend from Bondage," Richenda Yells at the slender and tall, yet curvaceous woman with long purple Hair, and wearing a Skimpy leather dress. "you sexy dominatrix."

She draws her sword, preparing for battle with the dominatrix.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 01, 2017, 05:06:44 PM »
Leo I

The pope's arm moved swiftly forward, gripping the skull of the final skeleton in his path.  Just as he was about to crush the creature within his mighty hands, that sinner's voice rang through the air like a siren.

"Archer Class!"

Leo changed tactics immediately, throwing the skeleton into the air towards the hail of arrows descending on them.  It wouldn't provide much cover, but at least it would help discern the nature of the arrows coming towards them.  Then, he met the lancer's gaze and nodded, indicating that they would be alright.

With a powerful leap, he shot towards Orpheus.  He glanced at him, awaiting some sort of defensive reaction.  If not, then he would have to come up with something himself.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2017, 08:52:02 PM »
Yamato Okamoto

Yamato heard Longinus' warning voice as he finished killing the undeads that were attacking him.  Looking upward, Yamato pretty knew that everyone is screwed​ unless someone take action quickly.

"Someone either do something or everyone take cover!" Yamato yelled, before he crouched and did a spinning sweep to take out another Undead that were trying to attack him from behind.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2017, 09:19:09 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

Hideaki blush when Richenda say certain words.  And he would have told her if it weren't for that chain on his mouth.

"Oh?" Rider pretended​ to looked hurt. "So you don't want to share my prey with me? We could have some... Fun." As if to prove her point, she leaned forward, causing her chest to jiggle as her dress look like it's about to fall off.

"So what do you say? Should we go find a bed? Or here if you're into that."

"HMMMMMMM!?" Hideaki's face is completely red.

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2017, 09:32:11 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

Hideaki blush when Richenda say certain words.  And he would have told her if it weren't for that chain on his mouth.

"Oh?" Rider pretended​ to looked hurt. "So you don't want to share my prey with me? We could have some... Fun." As if to prove her point, she leaned forward, causing her chest to jiggle as her dress look like it's about to fall off.

"So what do you say? Should we go find a bed? Or here if you're into that."

"HMMMMMMM!?" Hideaki's face is completely red.
Richenda Escardos

"Wait," she replied, confused at the Dominatrix's offer. "are you coming on to me?"

She pauses, considering her offer.

"Just the two of us? Me and you, and not him? In fact, just leave him like that and cover his eyes."

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2017, 11:11:06 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto​

If the chain weren't bounding Hideaki's​ mouth, then he would have drop his jaw in shock.

"Well, we can also have this boy with us if you want?" Rider said, her eye glint as she smiled seducely. "But if you don't want him, I guess I could have him all to myself later."

"HMM!?" Hideaki yelled in shocked, before turning toward Richenda with his eye saying "I don't want to be rape!".

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2017, 11:19:42 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto​

If the chain weren't bounding Hideaki's​ mouth, then he would have drop his jaw in shock.

"Well, we can also have this boy with us if you want?" Rider said, her eye glint as she smiled seducely. "But if you don't want him, I guess I could have him all to myself later."

"HMM!?" Hideaki yelled in shocked, before turning toward Richenda with his eye saying "I don't want to be rape!".
Richenda Escardos

"Hmmn." She sees the worried look in his eyes. "You can have him, he's not my type. Just make sure you remember to tell him the safe word."

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2017, 11:29:54 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

"HMM! HMM! HMMMM!" In case you don't know, he's literally says, "OH! MY! GOD!".

"Oh? Oh well then." Rider shrugged before using the chains to cover the boy's eyes and ears.  Then she throw her weapon to the ground before walked toward Richenda and leaning at her.

"So you want to do this here or somewhere else?" She smile.

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2017, 11:35:57 PM »
Richenda Escardos

"Sure. Let's do this over there, where no one can interrupt us." Pointing to a nearby rooftop.

Yes my Xhantos gambit is working.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2017, 11:42:00 PM »
Medusa Rider

Rider stare at the rooftop that Richenda point, before she smile.

"You make a nice decision." She spoke before jumping in the air, heading straight toward the rooftop as her clothes fell off from the winds.

Rider doesn't care about that.

Meanwhile, Hideaki whimper like a puppy.