Author Topic: Fate/Grand Adventure![A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]  (Read 7349 times)

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Grand Adventure![A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2017, 08:25:25 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

The zombies with the spear charge into the group, with some chasing after Rider, who use her nail to hit them, which some dodge from it.  Those that were headed toward Sakura were thwarted by either the shadows tendrils or by the blue haired boy, who was having a little trouble to them, as they also repelled each strike coming from him and vice versa.

Berserker Alter walked toward Richenda, holding a large katana in her hand as she staring her stoically.

"I will end your life in my master's name." She spoke as she took a stance at her.
=====
Drake McRemitz

As the golem keep striking him with it's axe, a mist appeared suddenly and obscured the creatures from their views.

Oddly enough, it didn't affect the mercenary slightest.

"What are you pointing at?" He heard the Saber asked him as she went and took her chances to attacked the Golem and knocked out of it's balance.  Drake took his time to fishing out something from shirt and pulled it out, showing her the item he was pointing at.

It's an inactive remote control bomb.

"Lure them in to reduce the numbers." Drake quietly spoke to her when he's near at the Servant.  "We need to deal with Tamano quickly."

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2017, 08:34:40 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

The zombies with the spear charge into the group, with some chasing after Rider, who use her nail to hit them, which some dodge from it.  Those that were headed toward Sakura were thwarted by either the shadows tendrils or by the blue haired boy, who was having a little trouble to them, as they also repelled each strike coming from him and vice versa.

Berserker Alter walked toward Richenda, holding a large katana in her hand as she staring her stoically.

"I will end your life in my master's name." She spoke as she took a stance at her.
Richenda Smith

In response to Beserker alter's declaration, Richenda shifts into a stance, eager to fight and as if a different person, grins and says

"Come at me."

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2017, 09:24:57 PM »
? ? ?

He really regretted his decision.

Standing in the stair that lead to the church is a young boy who's 18.  His appearance is a bit of a mystery since he's wearing a skull mask covering his face and a white hooded cape, but one can see his black hair tied in ponytail.  His clothes consist of black sleeveless kimono underneath of his cuirass, a black hakama, and a black waistcoat that reach in his legs; both of his arms are covered in bandages.

If you didn't get the memo, he's look like a samurai Hassan.

He currently staring down the horde of monsters trying the invade the church to no avail.  He's still wondering what's going on after the mysterious figure, whom appeared from nowhere and - after turning him into this - disappeared from nothing.

Whoever he was, this clothes and the katana give him a hell of a strengths.

Suddenly someone appeared between him and the undeads, threatening them to leave.  The undeads look at the man - who looked like a Roman Soldier - before roaring at the man and charge toward them.

At this point, the boy twitch his eyebrows.

"Why do I have a bad luck?" He spoke as he stood beside with the Roman. "I'm a friendly here."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2017, 12:58:08 AM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

Hideaki Miyamoto

Richenda Smith

In response to Beserker alter's declaration, Richenda shifts into a stance, eager to fight and as if a different person, grins and says

"Come at me."

Rider and Sakura

Finishing off the zombies, Rider pulled back once more as the corrupted servant approached Richenda, claiming she would "end her life".

"Do you want us to help?" Rider asked the blonde woman, preparing herself for a fight.

If she refused, then Rider would stay back for now. She didn't wish to needlessly upset their ally, after all. However, if it looked like Sakura was in any danger, she would certainly intervene regardless of the woman's wishes.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2017, 01:41:56 PM »
Olgamally Animusphere

Olga nodded at her servant's bold and confident response with a smile. Of course she was. She was her servant, after all. It only made sense that she was this powerful.

Then the boy seemed to activate a noble phantasm, covering the field with mist. Useful ability. She thought to herself.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2017, 02:28:15 PM »
Ritsuka Fujimaru
First Singularity - The City of Contaminated Flames, Fuyuki

Ritsuka was currently in his element. Every skeleton he found within the Mist was ambushed and their skulls shattered with ease. Every Zombie he easily cleaved the their heads from their shoulders with an attack from the back.

This is what made the Mist dangerous to non-humans. It wasn't the complete loss of directional sense. Nor the reduction of agility. It was the butcher hiding within it.

Within the Mists, Ritsuka could ambush his enemies with contemptuous ease after all he could control it completely. From who was effected by its poisonous smog, to just how thick it was.

The mist was thickest around the woman leading the army of monsters, so thick it prevented one from seeing more than a foot in front of them.

Ritsuka was the only person who could ignore the Mist entirely, not even the thickness was an obstruction for him. Thus he ambushed the monsters on his way to the woman.

After all to stop something, you cut it off at the head, right?

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2017, 06:14:01 PM »
Rider and Sakura

Finishing off the zombies, Rider pulled back once more as the corrupted servant approached Richenda, claiming she would "end her life".

"Do you want us to help?" Rider asked the blonde woman, preparing herself for a fight.

If she refused, then Rider would stay back for now. She didn't wish to needlessly upset their ally, after all. However, if it looked like Sakura was in any danger, she would certainly intervene regardless of the woman's wishes.
Richrnda Smith

"No, I can handle her by myself." Richenda replied back, waiting for Berserker's attack.

Thedoctor

« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2017, 06:18:18 PM »
Brutae

"A trap, how clever of you. Very well I will lure them in." The blonde servant declared as she sucessfully knocked the golem off balance. This did beg the question of how to do so. Hmm... there was nothing saying she couldn't use the enemies against them.

With that in mind the Roman Servant grabbed hold of the large golem and lifted it off the ground, spun it around so she held it horizontally. That would maximize the area it covered which was vital to what she did next. She begun sprinting while pushing the golem infront of her, pulling very other other undead that was in the way along with her. Before long a giant pile of them was being pushed before her.

When she reached the place he had pointed out, she let go of the golem and jumped away as fast as she could.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2017, 03:03:11 PM »
? ? ?
Leo I

Leo turned his head and flashed the servant a raised eyebrow.  It seemed strange that a fellow heroic spirit would display such meek behavior.

His head turned back to the zombie, tilting upwards to look it in the eye and muttered,  "It doesn't matter.  Ill accept your faith."

The pope carefully walked up to the monster, his steps soft but deliberate as the soles of his feet clacked on the concrete.  "If that is your answer, than I shall oblige." he announced.  His voice had an earthy boominess to it, almost like a person was speaking through a weak microphone. He slowly lifted his arm, bringing it up to about chest height before shooting it forward like a rocket.  His fist struck the center of the creature with enough force to shatter steel.
With a single strike, the single Undead is blow through the horde of undeads, killing any of them that are in the way.

The boy whistle at this.

"Okay, that one cool." He admitted.  Even the undeads stopped after the Servant blast through the bulk of the horde.  The only Undead that survive in from the blows is the Undead Guardian, who's shield have an indent in it.  One of them even backed away from him.

Yep, the boy though, don't mess with that fellow.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2017, 03:26:07 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto
Rider and Sakura

Richrnda Smith

"No, I can handle her by myself." Richenda replied back, waiting for Berserker's attack.
She doesn't need to wait, as Berserker charge toward the pseudo-Servant with a surreal speed that would make the track team look rather tame in comparison and swing her large katana toward Richenda. 

Fortunately for Richenda, she reacted on instinct and parried the blow with her sword, following up with deflecting each blow coming from the corrupted Servant.  With each blow, a shock wave cause any Undeads attempting to get closer to be blow away.

Meanwhile, as the Undead Hunters charged toward Medusa and Sakura - with some being either dragged by the shadows while others got chained up by Medusa - Hideaki was having a hard time trying to outmatch the Hunters.

"Can somebody help me over?" Hideaki pleaded as he fought the Hunters while entering the school.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 03:33:02 PM by BlackThief12 »

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2017, 03:52:43 PM »
Drake McRemitz
Brutae

"A trap, how clever of you. Very well I will lure them in." The blonde servant declared as she sucessfully knocked the golem off balance. This did beg the question of how to do so. Hmm... there was nothing saying she couldn't use the enemies against them.

With that in mind the Roman Servant grabbed hold of the large golem and lifted it off the ground, spun it around so she held it horizontally. That would maximize the area it covered which was vital to what she did next. She begun sprinting while pushing the golem infront of her, pulling very other other undead that was in the way along with her. Before long a giant pile of them was being pushed before her.

When she reached the place he had pointed out, she let go of the golem and jumped away as fast as she could.
The Golem give her a "wtf" expression as it was carried and used to picked up any Undeads that weren't killed by Ritsuka and his undead-slaying-dagger.  When she stopped at the certain place and quickly leave, the Golem realized too late that there's a C4 in it...

...A lot of them...

The Golem make a weird sound before Drake push the detonation button once the female Servant is away from the blast zone.

The resulting explosions can be seen from the School.

Surprising enough - while all of the undeads was destroyed - the golem barely survived it, to Drake's amazement.

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2017, 11:49:00 PM »
She doesn't need to wait, as Berserker charge toward the pseudo-Servant with a surreal speed that would make the track team look rather tame in comparison and swing her large katana toward Richenda. 

Fortunately for Richenda, she reacted on instinct and parried the blow with her sword, following up with deflecting each blow coming from the corrupted Servant.  With each blow, a shock wave cause any Undeads attempting to get closer to be blow away.
Richenda Smith

Fuck, she is strong

The Beserker swings her sword down, Richenda parries it with her own. Richenda repeatedly thrust her sword at Berserker deflects each thrust. Berserker repeatedly slashes at Richenda with her own sword. These acts goes on repeatedly, waiting for an interruption.