Author Topic: Fate/Grand Adventure![A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]  (Read 7329 times)

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Grand Adventure![A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2017, 02:20:53 PM »
? ? ?

The man stared at the Servant with interested before sighed in defeat.

"Drake McRemitz, mercenary." He spoke to the two woman. "And I was hunting down monsters that are wandering around here."
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 02:39:09 PM by BlackThief12 »

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2017, 03:07:26 PM »
Ritsuka Fujimaru - Pseudo-Servent
First Singularity - The City of Contaminated Flames, Fuyuki

As Ritsuka walked through the remains of the city around him, he kept his eyes open for any member's of Chaldea.

As he let out a sigh, a wave of energy washed over him causing him to stiffen. Turning to face the direction it came from Ritsuka took off in a full sprint hoping to find someone when he got to the source.

As buildings flew, unnoticed, by him a blur Ritsuka neared the source of what he had felt.

Standing there was a black haired male, a blond woman, and more importantly the Director!

"Director Animusphere!" Ritsuka called out as he ran towards the Head of Chaldea, his cloak flowing like a wraith around him.

Thedoctor

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2017, 03:13:40 PM »
The most amazing Roman Saber

"A likely story, you just happened to be hunting down monsters here. Take a look around, this place is a ruin. Which leads me to believe you're here for an entirely different reason."

She remained on guard, her sword still pointing at him. Even if he wasn't an enemy, you didn't find people hanging around in a ruined city without some purpose behind it.

"Director Animusphere!"

The sudden shout made the blond servant turn her gaze away from the mercenary. What she saw had her jaw gaping wide open for a second. it was... it was a young man in a speedo and it seemed he knew her master. She was hesitant to ask, but she had to know.

"Master do you... do you know that indecently dressed barbarian?"
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 03:15:08 PM by Thedoctor »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2017, 03:20:31 PM »

As Ritsuka walked through the remains of the city around him, he kept his eyes open for any member's of Chaldea.

As he let out a sigh, a wave of energy washed over him causing him to stiffen. Turning to face the direction it came from Ritsuka took off in a full sprint hoping to find someone when he got to the source.

As buildings flew, unnoticed, by him a blur Ritsuka neared the source of what he had felt.

Standing there was a black haired male, a blond woman, and more importantly the Director!

"Director Animusphere!" Ritsuka called out as he ran towards the Head of Chaldea, his cloak flowing like a wraith around him.

"A likely story, you just happened to be hunting down monsters here. Take a look around, this place is a ruin. Which leads me to believe you're here for an entirely different reason."

She remained on guard, her sword still pointing at him. Even if he wasn't an enemy, you didn't find people hanging around in a ruined city without some purpose behind it.

"Director Animusphere!"

The sudden shout made the blond servant turn her gaze away from the mercenary. What she saw had her jaw gaping wide open for a second. it was... it was a young man in a speedo and it seemed he knew her master. She was hesitant to ask, but she had to know.

Olgamally

What is he doing here? Marie wondered to herself as she clenched her fist at his arrival. What is this idiot doing here?

"I-I threw him out of the group for being lazy and sleeping during the briefing." Olga answered honestly, clearly as aghast at his appearance as her servant. "I have no idea why he's here. Nor do I know why he's wearing such a disgusting outfit."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2017, 03:26:21 PM »
Ritsuka Fuimaru - Pseudo-Servant

"Director Animusphere!"

Olgamally

What is he doing here? Marie wondered to herself as she clenched her fist at his arrival. What is this idiot doing here?

"I-I threw him out of the group for being lazy and sleeping during the briefing." Olga answered honestly, clearly as aghast at his appearance as her servant. "I have no idea why he's here. Nor do I know why he's wearing such a disgusting outfit."
Blushing Ritsuka replied, "We just woke up like this! Last thing we remembered was an explosion occurring with Chaldea and following Dr. Roman to help any injured. We found Mashu covered under a huge chunk of debris and tried to get it off her. Now instead of the uniform we're dressed like this."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2017, 03:42:32 PM »
Sakura and Rider

Richenda Smith, Homurahara Academy
"I am afraid I have to decline your offer." Richenda replied with a smile. "I'm sure you or I can do something else when we're alone and safe"

Hideaki's face is slowly turning crimson.

The sultry smile on Rider's face disappeared at the girl's bland response.

Well, that's disappointing, she thought.

Whilst the girl was attractive, her initial statement had promised so much more than she seemed to be offering, and her response suggested she would be fairly dull in bed too. Further, she seemed to be no fun to tease either.

Instead, Rider turned to the boy, who she noticed was blushing profusely at their conversation. Smirking once more, she spoke.

"What about you?" she asked, still smirking. "Anything you'd like me to ride?"

Rider! Sakura admonished, somewhat annoyed at her servant's teasing.

"I just woke up with this armour and sword on me." Richenda replied to Sakura. "Now that you mentioned it, I feel a lot stronger than before."

"Holy Grail War?" Hideaki tilted his head confusedly, before what she said before make him stared at her. "What do you mean that we're a Servant? I remember being human on all of my life and all." He spoke before turning toward the blonde girl. "What about you Richenda, you're not a Servant either right?"
"No, at least I don't think so?" Richenda replied with a confused tone. "I awaken in this get up, and I feel so much more powerful. Before that, I was just a regular human."

Sakura looked at them with confusion once more. She had no idea what was going on. They felt like servants, and seemed to have the power of one, but yet they also seemed to be human.

"Really?" she said, obviously bemused. "You are giving off magical energy like a servant does, and you seem to have their power."

"Hmm...", she continued, thinking. "I wonder if you've somehow merged with a servant. I recall Nee-san saying something about that...."

Hideaki Miyamoto

Now that Richenda mentioned it, Hideaki feel stronger than before.  It's confusing really, maybe he should find out later?

He suddenly felt something overwhelming heading straight toward where they stood, making him turning toward the direction.

"Does... Anyone felt that?"

Immediately, Rider jumped in front of Sakura, materialising her weapons once more.

"Sakura, watch out!" she said.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2017, 03:50:47 PM »
Drake McRemitz

"Well, there's these piles of momsters behind me." Drake then pointed toward the piles of death creatures behind him, many of them being killed by something sharp.

However, before he could continue, a random boy wearing a speedo appeared.

Drake turned to look at the speedo kid and say, "You're not from a strip club, aren't ya?"

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2017, 04:09:25 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto
Sakura and Rider

"I am afraid I have to decline your offer." Richenda replied with a smile. "I'm sure you or I can do something else when we're alone and safe"

Hideaki's face is slowly turning crimson.

The sultry smile on Rider's face disappeared at the girl's bland response.

Well, that's disappointing, she thought.

Whilst the girl was attractive, her initial statement had promised so much more than she seemed to be offering, and her response suggested she would be fairly dull in bed too. Further, she seemed to be no fun to tease either.

Instead, Rider turned to the boy, who she noticed was blushing profusely at their conversation. Smirking once more, she spoke.

"What about you?" she asked, still smirking. "Anything you'd like me to ride?"

Rider! Sakura admonished, somewhat annoyed at her servant's teasing.
"Heeeeeeeh!?" Hideaki blushed even more harder at Rider's comments. "Nonononononononononono, I'm not prepared for thiiiis~!!!"
Quote from: Cherry Lover
"I just woke up with this armour and sword on me." Richenda replied to Sakura. "Now that you mentioned it, I feel a lot stronger than before."

"Holy Grail War?" Hideaki tilted his head confusedly, before what she said before make him stared at her. "What do you mean that we're a Servant? I remember being human on all of my life and all." He spoke before turning toward the blonde girl. "What about you Richenda, you're not a Servant either right?"
"No, at least I don't think so?" Richenda replied with a confused tone. "I awaken in this get up, and I feel so much more powerful. Before that, I was just a regular human."

Sakura looked at them with confusion once more. She had no idea what was going on. They felt like servants, and seemed to have the power of one, but yet they also seemed to be human.

"Really?" she said, obviously bemused. "You are giving off magical energy like a servant does, and you seem to have their power."

"Hmm...", she continued, thinking. "I wonder if you've somehow merged with a servant. I recall Nee-san saying something about that...."
Hideaki was distracted from Rider's teasing.

Quote from: Cherry Lover
Hideaki Miyamoto

Now that Richenda mentioned it, Hideaki feel stronger than before.  It's confusing really, maybe he should find out later?

He suddenly felt something overwhelming heading straight toward where they stood, making him turning toward the direction.

"Does... Anyone felt that?"

Immediately, Rider jumped in front of Sakura, materialising her weapons once more.

"Sakura, watch out!" she said.
Appearing from the school is a horde of monsters, Skeleton Warriors that each wield different kinds of weapons.  Luckily they do not have guns.

Behind the horde came a Berserker, wearing dark color skin tight suit, black hair, and yellow stoical eye.

She also have a huge bust size.

"Kill them." She commanded the skeletons, who proceed to charge at them.

"Oh my god!" Hideaki - who's thankfully snapped out of his funk - yelled before taking a stance.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:02:21 PM by BlackThief12 »

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2017, 04:26:13 PM »
A new arrival appears, she has an even more lustful body than Rider wearing a Skintight costume, long black hair, glowing pale gold eyes, and pale skin. She is armed with a myriad of weapons and allied with a large group of skeletons.

"Look at those boobs! They're even larger than Rider's!" Richenda Exclaims.

"Kill them" the Milf commanded

Hearing this Richenda quickly drew out her sword, a gold and red ornate Broad sword.ready to fight.

Thedoctor

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2017, 04:48:33 PM »
The Betrayer

The boy, not that thing was rambling about some organization and missing uniforms but she found herself having a hard time following him. Those clothes were clearly cursed by some dark magic.

"I... see. Do I have your permission to remove this eyesore from our sight Master? Just order me and it shall be done, swift and efficient." The blonde servant sounded very very eager to carry it out, her grip on her sword tightened and she took a half step forward.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2017, 04:57:55 PM »

Olgamally

"Wait wait wait, not yet!" She exclaimed to her servant, shaking her head, then turning her head back towards the far more suspicious man who claimed to be called Drake. Apparently part of that foolish McRemitz family. "Before we address that issue, I feel we should deal with the first one. "I don't think this man is honestly here to harm us, even in that disgusting outfit." She said, readying herself for Drake to make a move.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2017, 05:05:16 PM »
Ritsuka Fujimaru - Pseudo Servant
First Singularity - The City of Contaminated Flames

Drake McRemitz

"Well, there's these piles of momsters behind me." Drake then pointed toward the piles of death creatures behind him, many of them being killed by something sharp.

However, before he could continue, a random boy wearing a speedo appeared.

Drake turned to look at the speedo kid and say, "You're not from a strip club, aren't ya?"

"S-strip club!!!" Ritsuka exclaimed embarrassed, "No!! Like We said, we just woke up like this!!"

The Betrayer

The boy, not that thing was rambling about some organization and missing uniforms but she found herself having a hard time following him. Those clothes were clearly cursed by some dark magic.

"I... see. Do I have your permission to remove this eyesore from our sight Master? Just order me and it shall be done, swift and efficient." The blonde servant sounded very very eager to carry it out, her grip on her sword tightened and she took a half step forward.

At this all form of embarrassment fled from Ritsuka as instinct took hold, one hand brought to behind his back as if reaching for something.

Olgamally

"Wait wait wait, not yet!" She exclaimed to her servant, shaking her head, then turning her head back towards the far more suspicious man who claimed to be called Drake. Apparently part of that foolish McRemitz family. "Before we address that issue, I feel we should deal with the first one. "I don't think this man is honestly here to harm us, even in that disgusting outfit." She said, readying herself for Drake to make a move.

"D-director..." Ritsuka bemoaned with a sigh, honestly it wasn't his fault that darn simulation thing practically drained him of any energy he had at the time.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2017, 05:11:02 PM »
Drake McRemitz

Drake raise his eyebrows in curious.

"'we'? Who are you with?"

He then turned toward Olga and rose his hand. "I mean you no harm here, miss." Drake spoke to her.

Meanwhile, a hordes of Skeletons Warriors move toward the group unsuspectingly.

Thedoctor

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2017, 05:40:15 PM »
Brutae

She relaxed at her master's command and turned her attention back at the mercenary who was now rasing his hand in a gesture of peace. "I don't think he's an enemy, master. He would have done something by now if that was the case, and he does raise a good point. That boy is alone as far as I can see." She sounded much more calm now as she observed Drake with her amber eyes.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2017, 06:19:48 PM »
Appearing from the school is a horde of monsters, Skeleton Warriors that each wield different kinds of weapons.  Luckily they do not have guns.

Behind the horde came a Berserker, wearing dark color skin tight suit, black hair, and yellow stoical eye.

She also have a huge bust size.

"Kill them." She commanded the skeletons, who proceed to charge at them.

"Oh my god!" Hideaki - who's thankfully snapped out of his funk - yelled before taking a stance.

A new arrival appears, she has an even more lustful body than Rider wearing a Skintight costume, long black hair, glowing pale gold eyes, and pale skin. She is armed with a myriad of weapons and allied with a large group of skeletons.

"Look at those boobs! They're even larger than Rider's!" Richenda Exclaims.

"Kill them" the Milf commanded

Hearing this Richenda quickly drew out her sword, a gold and red ornate Broad sword.ready to fight.

Rider licked her lips at the sight of the newcomer, hoping that she might be able to have a little fun with her after she was defeated. Her thoughts soon turned to the fight, though, as the skeletons began to rush towards them.

Leaping up into the air, Rider attacked, using her chains to catch hold of one of the approaching skeletons and fling it into the others, before striking at others whilst skilfully remaining out of range of their attacks. At the same time, Sakura began to summon up her shadow tendrils, attacking the skeletons as best as she could whilst remaining safely behind the servants.