Author Topic: Fate/Grand Adventure![A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]  (Read 7336 times)

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
Fate/Grand Adventure![A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]
« on: February 12, 2017, 10:30:38 PM »
Everyone are either in school or somewhere in the streets as fire burn around the city while undead skeletons walk around and the corrupted Servants hunting human life down. As the last remaining group of cops make a last stand against an enemy they have no hope to defeat, certain individuals stirred up from unconsciousness....

And shit proceed to get ugly real fast.

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Grand Adventure![A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 10:43:50 PM »
Ritsuka Fujimaru - Assassin
First Singularity - The Contaminated City of Flames, Fuyuki

Ritsuka laid on the ground groaning. His skull and body aching.

The last thing he remembered was that an explosion happened in Chaldea. He, Dr. Roman, and Gudako had rushed to the Rayshift room where the explosion occurred and attempted to try and find anyone alive and help them.

Groaning he started to push himself up, and spoke to himself, "We wonder if the others are okay."

As Ritsuka got up he couldn't help but notice something different, mainly what he was wearing.

Originally he was wearing the standard Male Chaldea Uniform, but now instead of seeing the uniform sleeves on his arms he saw white bandages with two belts around the area of his biceps.

Once standing Ritsuka took notice of the other changes in his wardrobe. The first being the black ragged cloak around his shoulders, the second being his lack of pants.

Instead of pants he seemed to be wearing, much to his embarrassment, something barely resembling a clothe speedo that clung tightly to his frame. The garment bulging in front despite Ritsuka being flaccid right now, and only covering roughly half his bubble butt. Ritsuka was thankful for the cloak otherwise he'd be too ashamed to show himself to anyone.

After that was the knife/dagger sheathes around his waist which seemed positioned to allow his ass to be seen even as he walked if it weren't for his cloak. Following that were the boots protecting his feet instead of the shoes he'd worn with his uniform.

Finally covering his torso was a kind of thin black vest that clung to his frame.

All in all, if any cop saw him, they'd probably arrest him for indecent exposure.

Trying to shake himself free of his embarrassment, Ritsuka decided to distract himself by taking stalk of his surroundings.

Looking around, Ritsuka could barely hold back a flinch at what he saw, burning or ruined buildings as far as the eye could see. Taking a deep breath, Ritsuka choose a random direction and started walking.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 02:03:18 AM by burningclaw2 »

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 11:53:59 PM »
The sky is obscured by dark smoke and fires burning brightly. Building are cracked and windows smashed, the road heavily cracked, like a earthquake struck the city. A lone woman, only seventeen, awakens and finds herself at her her school, Homuhara Academy. The School is similarly affected by whatever caused Fuyuki to be plunged into disaster, thankfully it is not on fire.

'What happened to me?' A slender young woman with long blond hair awakens in Homuhara's courtyard. She get's up and looks around.

'What happened to Homuhara?" She notices the state the school is in.

'What am I wearing?' She thinks, noticing she is now wearing Armor and a cape, instead of her uniform.

She stands in the courtyard, lost and unsure of what to do.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 01:40:17 AM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

Heading toward the Homurahara Academy, Hideaki didn't notice that he's wearing a different clothes than before, as he's busy worrying for his friends.

Seeing the academy, albeit not unscathed, the blue haired boy enter the school yard.  He looked around the school and call out to anyone near here.

"Guys! Are you here!? It's me, Hideaki!"

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 01:56:41 AM »
Richenda Lionheart

Hideaki Miyamoto
"Guys! Are you here!? It's me, Hideaki!"
"It's me, Richenda Smith!" She yells, and than turns towards the voice. "Do you know what happened here! I just woke up in this costume!"

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 02:02:02 AM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

Richenda? She's alive!

Quickly hurrying toward his classmate, Hideaki arrive at the courtyard and saw Richenda, albeit wearing an armor and a cape.

"Richenda, are you alright!?" He spoke as he made his way toward her, relief that she's still alive.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 02:08:19 AM by BlackThief12 »

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 02:17:25 AM »
Richenda Smith
Hideaki Miyamoto
"Richenda, are you alright!?" He spoke as he made his way toward her, relief that she's still alive.
"Hideaki," Richenda says to her classmate wearing robes like a samurai. "thank goodness someone is alright. What are you wearing? And do you know where Shirou is?"

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 02:28:48 AM »
Hideaki Miyamoto
Richenda Smith

"Hideaki," Richenda says to her classmate wearing robes like a samurai. "thank goodness someone is alright. What are you wearing? And do you know where Shirou is?"
"Huh?"

Looking down to himself, Hideaki finally notice that he's wearing clothes not unlike of an Eastern samurai.  Okay, he may have been a fan of any samurai culture, but this isn't the mood to wear it.

And how did he find himself wearing this anyway?

"I don't want to know how I wore these? Hideaki spoke to himself before looking back at Richenda as she asked him. "I honestly don't know either." He answered truthfully.

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 06:21:03 AM »
Richenda Smith, Homurahara Academy
Hideaki Miyamoto
"I don't want to know how I wore these? Hideaki spoke to himself before looking back at Richenda as she asked him. "I honestly don't know either." He answered truthfully.
"Oh, hopefully Shirou and the other students are okay." Richenda says with a hint of disappointment. She then draws an ornate Gold and Red sword. "Say, the Armor and sword I woke up in seems like the real thing, don't ya think Hideaki?"

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 10:00:41 AM »
Hideaki Miyamoto
Richenda Smith, Homurahara Academy
"Say, the Armor and sword I woke up in seems like the real thing, don't ya think Hideaki?"
"Hmm..." Hideaki take a good look at sword, inspecting every detail of the weapon. "It kinda does look like a real thing." He then poked at the sharp end of the sword... and yelped as he retracted his hand, with one of the finger bleeding a little, before placing his bleeding finger.

"Yep, definitely real."

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 04:43:27 PM »
Richenda Smith, Homurahara academy
Hideaki Miyamoto
"Hmm..." Hideaki take a good look at sword, inspecting every detail of the weapon. "It kinda does look like a real thing." He then poked at the sharp end of the sword... and yelped as he retracted his hand, with one of the finger bleeding a little, before placing his bleeding finger.

"Yep, definitely real."
"That was not smart," Richenda says, than sheaths her sword. "You should have not poked the point."

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 06:14:21 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto

"That was not smart," Richenda says, than sheaths her sword. "You should have not poked the point."
"Hehehe." Hideaki nervously chuckle as he scratched at the back of his head. "My bad."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2017, 07:05:28 PM »
Sakura and Rider

It had been a hectic and stressful few hours for Sakura. First, weird things had started happening all over the city, fires breaking out and monsters appearing, attacking everything in sight. Then, she had found her brother dead, before being forced to run from a servant who seemed to be somehow tainted by darkness. Now, she was wandering the school, fighting monsters and protecting people. But, worst of all, her Senpai was missing. She was worried that he might be in real danger.

Master, came a voice over her mental link. That girl mentioned Shirou.

Immediately, Sakura's interest was piqued. She turned her head to look at the two people stood there talking, one dressed as a Samurai, the other in armour. They seemed to know one another, but also be somewhat confused.

"Excuse me?" Sakura asked, approaching them with Rider still in spirit form, wearing her usual school uniform, only dirtied from all the combat and running around. "Do you happen to know where Sen.. Emiya-Senpai is?"

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2017, 07:25:04 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto
Sakura and Rider

It had been a hectic and stressful few hours for Sakura. First, weird things had started happening all over the city, fires breaking out and monsters appearing, attacking everything in sight. Then, she had found her brother dead, before being forced to run from a servant who seemed to be somehow tainted by darkness. Now, she was wandering the school, fighting monsters and protecting people. But, worst of all, her Senpai was missing. She was worried that he might be in real danger.

Immediately, Sakura's interest was piqued. She turned her head to look at the two people stood there talking, one dressed as a Samurai, the other in armour. They seemed to know one another, but also be somewhat confused.

"Excuse me?" Sakura asked, approaching them with Rider still in spirit form, wearing her usual school uniform, only dirtied from all the combat and running around. "Do you happen to know where Sen.. Emiya-Senpai is?"
"Huh?" Hideaki turned toward the voice, noticing Sakura standing and asking them question.  He was about to answer... When he notices something behind her...

A floating... Blue glowing... Woman?...

The heck?

Whoever she is, it give him a sudden instinct to hold his guard up.  Much more he felt something strange.

"Who the heck is that!?" Hideaki asked as he unsheathed a very long katana (Monohoshizao, not katana, wait what?)and pointed at the floating thingy.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 07:44:10 PM by BlackThief12 »

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2017, 08:32:20 PM »
Sakura and Rider

A Young woman wearing the Homurahara uniform, she has a body many would have lusted after, medium length purple hair with a red bow on the side, and purple eyes. It's Sakura Matou, she's a first year.

"Hello Matou-San, I'm Richenda Smith and I'm in the year above you." Richenda greets the new arrival, and than says with a hint of sadness. "I'm sorry, I don't know where Shirou is. I hope he's okay."

She notices the woman floating by Sakura, she has an even more lustful body, much longer purple hair, and wearing a short bondage outfit.

"Matou-San," she says "who's the chick in the BDSM getup?"

Hideaki Miyamoto
"Who the heck is that!?" Hideaki asked as he unsheathed a very long katana (Monohoshizao, not katana, wait what?)and pointed at the floating thingy.
"Hideaki, what are you doing?" She notices him readying a long kantana.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 08:44:13 PM by Chiufan95 »