Unlimited Creativity Works > Role Playing

Fate/Grand Adventure![A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]

(1/15) > >>

BlackThief12:
Everyone are either in school or somewhere in the streets as fire burn around the city while undead skeletons walk around and the corrupted Servants hunting human life down. As the last remaining group of cops make a last stand against an enemy they have no hope to defeat, certain individuals stirred up from unconsciousness....

And shit proceed to get ugly real fast.

burningclaw2:
Ritsuka Fujimaru - Assassin
First Singularity - The Contaminated City of Flames, Fuyuki

Ritsuka laid on the ground groaning. His skull and body aching.

The last thing he remembered was that an explosion happened in Chaldea. He, Dr. Roman, and Gudako had rushed to the Rayshift room where the explosion occurred and attempted to try and find anyone alive and help them.

Groaning he started to push himself up, and spoke to himself, "We wonder if the others are okay."

As Ritsuka got up he couldn't help but notice something different, mainly what he was wearing.

Originally he was wearing the standard Male Chaldea Uniform, but now instead of seeing the uniform sleeves on his arms he saw white bandages with two belts around the area of his biceps.

Once standing Ritsuka took notice of the other changes in his wardrobe. The first being the black ragged cloak around his shoulders, the second being his lack of pants.

Instead of pants he seemed to be wearing, much to his embarrassment, something barely resembling a clothe speedo that clung tightly to his frame. The garment bulging in front despite Ritsuka being flaccid right now, and only covering roughly half his bubble butt. Ritsuka was thankful for the cloak otherwise he'd be too ashamed to show himself to anyone.

After that was the knife/dagger sheathes around his waist which seemed positioned to allow his ass to be seen even as he walked if it weren't for his cloak. Following that were the boots protecting his feet instead of the shoes he'd worn with his uniform.

Finally covering his torso was a kind of thin black vest that clung to his frame.

All in all, if any cop saw him, they'd probably arrest him for indecent exposure.

Trying to shake himself free of his embarrassment, Ritsuka decided to distract himself by taking stalk of his surroundings.

Looking around, Ritsuka could barely hold back a flinch at what he saw, burning or ruined buildings as far as the eye could see. Taking a deep breath, Ritsuka choose a random direction and started walking.

Chiufan95:
The sky is obscured by dark smoke and fires burning brightly. Building are cracked and windows smashed, the road heavily cracked, like a earthquake struck the city. A lone woman, only seventeen, awakens and finds herself at her her school, Homuhara Academy. The School is similarly affected by whatever caused Fuyuki to be plunged into disaster, thankfully it is not on fire.

'What happened to me?' A slender young woman with long blond hair awakens in Homuhara's courtyard. She get's up and looks around.

'What happened to Homuhara?" She notices the state the school is in.

'What am I wearing?' She thinks, noticing she is now wearing Armor and a cape, instead of her uniform.

She stands in the courtyard, lost and unsure of what to do.

BlackThief12:
Hideaki Miyamoto

Heading toward the Homurahara Academy, Hideaki didn't notice that he's wearing a different clothes than before, as he's busy worrying for his friends.

Seeing the academy, albeit not unscathed, the blue haired boy enter the school yard.  He looked around the school and call out to anyone near here.

"Guys! Are you here!? It's me, Hideaki!"

Chiufan95:
Richenda Lionheart

--- Quote from: BlackThief12 on February 13, 2017, 01:40:17 AM --- Hideaki Miyamoto
"Guys! Are you here!? It's me, Hideaki!"

--- End quote ---
"It's me, Richenda Smith!" She yells, and than turns towards the voice. "Do you know what happened here! I just woke up in this costume!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version