Author Topic: The Other Velvet Room (No Hardcore)  (Read 5289 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Other Velvet Room (No Hardcore)
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2016, 04:52:13 PM »
Sakura

Sakura continued prodding Jeanne's vagina, slowly opening it up and eventually putting a second finger inside. All the while' she continued to suck on Jeanne's clitoris, trying to make her come. She slowly brought her hand down to her penis and began to stroke it.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2016, 09:00:28 PM »
Jeanne

The blonde shivered as yet another finger was pushed into her, the streching was startig to get uncomfortable and she felt hot down there. Sakura sucking on het clitoris was a nice distraction but it was driving her mad.

"Please..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2016, 09:04:56 PM »
Sakura Matou

Sakura looked up, her face drenched in Jeanne's juices. "Please what?" She prodded with a lewd smile, stopping all motion.

Thedoctor

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2016, 09:09:57 PM »
Jeanne

Jeanne pulled Sakura up so that her face was next to her and then teasingly whispered into her ear. "Fuck me like Shirou fucks you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2016, 12:13:13 AM »
Sakura Matou

Sakura smiled mischievously at Jeanne. "Oh, so you want that, do you?" She slowly pulled her fingers out of Jeanne's sopping wet pussy, She's ready. she decided.

She brought her penis to Jeanne's vagina, and spread it open with her fingers. Slowly putting it in, she groaned. "Are you ok?" Sakura asked Jeanne, not wanting to hurt her servant.

Thedoctor

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2016, 03:42:57 AM »
Jeanne

Jeanne groaned out as she felt the head of the tick member trying to spread her apart, her vagina started stretching to painful limit as it finally gace away and the penis slid in a small bit. It's too big she thought to herself.

"I think so....I think you need to push harder, it's not really going in." She said to her with a bit of frustration showing in her voice.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2016, 04:05:36 AM »
Sakura Matou

Sakura grunted and pushed hard against the strong resistance of Jeanne's vagina. Her strength slowly forced the hole to accept her immense girth, and she slowly began to make progress, thrusting in and out of Jeanne slowly. Sakura pressed her breasts against Jeanne and cried out girlishly at the pleasure.

Thedoctor

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2016, 04:27:55 AM »
Jeanne

The immense girth was slowly widening her tunnel with each thrust from Sakura. She kept going in and out shallowly at a slow pace. It felt good but her master was clearly enjoying it more than she did with how much she was crying out pleasure. "Please I want all of it." she begged Sakura, her voice full of need.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2016, 05:17:26 PM »
Sakura Matou

Sakura responded to Jeanne's desperate plea with a passionate kiss, pushing her tongue into Jeanne's cute open mouth, moving her chest around, causing their inflamed nipples to rub against each other. And finally, after that, she pushed it all the way in in a single thrust, breaking Jeanne's hymen with her rock hard cock, wincing as she did so. She'd heard it hurt a great deal.

Thedoctor

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2016, 05:31:27 PM »
Jeanne

Jeanne arched her back and let out a scream as her hymen was pierced by the rock hard cock, it felt was like a hot stabbing pain her abdomen. Her eyes teared up and she lost her awareness for a short moment, in that moment her entire body tensed up and her arms that were already around Sakura gave her a crushing with Jeanne's full unrestrained strength, she managed to stop herself from breaking her master's bones somehow but it would still leave a bruise. As she finally came to she realised what she had done and started apologizing to no end.

"Sakura I'm so sorry are you alright? Please tell me you are!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2016, 05:44:26 PM »
Sakura

Sakura began to laugh as Jeanne apologized. This was nothing. This was nothing at all! "I'm fine, see?" Sakura cast a spell causing all her pain to go away instantly. She gently kissed Jeanne on the lips. "I'll just be a little rough with you for a bit of revenge, ok?" Suddenly a shadow tentacle burst out of the wall and tied Jeanne's hands to the bed.

"It'll be fun, I promise. Shirou's gotten a bit too rough with me before, so I'm sure you'll be fine!" She said as she began thrusting in ernest, her large balls slapping against Jeanne's ass. Tell me if it's too much, and I'll stop. I promise.

Thedoctor

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2016, 05:52:57 PM »
Jeanne

Jeanne was suprised as she suddenly found herself bound to the bed, the shadowy tentacle had a firm hold of her hands. She was relieved however that her master looked to be fine, then she gave a light moan as Sakura started thrusting into her. It felt nice and all but it didn't looks Sakura was trying to hard. Jeanne Squeezed down with the muscles in her vagina as she sent her master a look. "A bit too much? Are you even trying?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2016, 06:25:16 PM »
Sakura

I just didn't want to hurt a virgin like yourself, Jeanne

Sakura began to thrust with her full strength, uncaring of how it felt for Jeanne. She could feel her penis chafing slightly against her tight walls, and it felt divine. She began to pant, and kissed Jeanne again. Shadows burst from under the bed and bound Jeanne's legs painfully to the bed, and the ones binding her hands together tightened. "How's that-now-." Sakura grunted. She felt something welling up from inside her again, like before.

Thedoctor

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2016, 06:51:49 PM »
Jeanne

The constant thrusting of the large cock inside her was finally starting to feel good, she had quite way left to go to her release though, Sakura on the other hand had started panting heavily. The tentacles binding her were a bit annoying as she couldn't move her limbs and they were starting to grow numb. Sakura seemed to really like it though and that made her a bit happy, still she couldn't keep herself from teasing her master about it.

Do you really need these toys? I wanted you Sakura.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2016, 07:43:13 PM »
Sakura Matou

But Jeanne, these are a part of me. Doesn't that cooouunn... With one final thrust, Sakura's penis twitched for a final time and then she came, spurting her seed deep into her servant's body. The tentacles retracted from Jeanne's arms and Sakura grabbed her hands, squeezing them from the pleasure she was lost in.