Author Topic: The Other Velvet Room (No Hardcore)  (Read 5291 times)

Thedoctor

Re: The Other Velvet Room (No Hardcore)
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2016, 01:58:15 AM »
Jeanne 

Jeanne blushed as she heard Sakura's explanation. "A spell and what does this...oh" She said as she felt something hard pressing against her. The blonde woman thrn ran her hand along the hardness, feeling it through Sakura's clothes with her fingers. "Does it hurt?" She asked her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2016, 02:05:31 AM »
Sakura Matou

Sakura felt the stiffness on her crotch tremble as Jeanne touched it, which resonated throughout her entire body. "It does." She nodded. "But it also feels really really good. It's hard to explain. Sakura put her hand under Jeanne's bra and swiftly cut it off with a shadow tentacle, beginning to suckle one of Jeanne's teats.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2016, 03:43:20 AM »
Jeanne

The blonde gasped as Sakura cut her bra apart using some shadowy tentacle. The suction on the other hand felt really good though. She grasped the hard length in her hand, squeezing it softly. "Can I see it?" She asked her master shyly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2016, 05:00:04 AM »
Jeanne

The blonde gasped as Sakura cut her bra apart using some shadowy tentacle. The suction on the other hand felt really good though. She grasped the hard length in her hand, squeezing it softly. "Can I see it?" She asked her master shyly.

Sakura

"Gunff" Sakura grunted as Jeanne squeezed her throbbing member. It felt good. Really good. "Please." She swapped to Jeanne's other teat, sucking on the large, hardened nipples with gusto. Her penis felt like it was going to burst from her panties if it wasn't released anyway.

Maybe I made it too big…

Thedoctor

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2016, 07:19:38 PM »
  Jeanne

Despite her the pleasure she was feeling her master had asked her for help and she didn't want to diasapoint. She pushed Sakura down on the bed and crawled down her until her face was level with Sakura's crotch, the bulge in her jeans was really noticeable. She unbuttoned the jeans and pulled them off along with the panties she was wearing.

Just as she got them off her face was hit by something large, pulling back a bit she was faced with a large example of the male genitalia. Pulling the jeans and underwear off all the way she then shyly reached out with her hand and gently grasped it, her entire attention consumed by this strange thing. "I don't know what to do Sakura."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2016, 07:33:40 PM »
Sakura Matou

As soon as Jeanne pulled garments off, Sakura's throbbing heat popped to attention, and Sakura looked at it with wide eyes. It was huge. Way bigger than she'd meant it to be. Sakura reached down and brought her hand to Jeanne's. "Well..." Sakura grunted again. This fucker was really really sensitive for how big it was. "First you stroke up and down, like this." She began to jerk herself off with Jeanne's hand. "Then try using your breasts to do the same thing. Senpai always likes that alot."

Thedoctor

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2016, 08:18:04 PM »
Jeanne

Her blush grew deeper as Sakura grasped her hand and showed her what she was supposed to do with it. She began the jerking motion by herself, slow at the beginning and then slowly picked up speed. She then started twisting her hand around slightly when she felt that motion became monotonous. After a while she noticed that a liquid had started dribbling out of the tip, curious about it she leaned towards it and licked it up with her tongue. The taste was strange and oddly salty, she couldn't really place it.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2016, 09:17:38 PM »
Sakura Matou

"Oh wow, no wonder Shirou likes this."  Sakura muttered when Jeanne daintily licked the precum dribbling from her penis. She moved quickly and pushed Jeanne's head down further onto it. "Keep doing that... Please..." She gasped out. "What-what comes out afterwords should help with your mana problems if you swallow it."

Thedoctor

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2016, 04:17:54 AM »
Jeanne

She felt Sakura's hand on the back of her head pushing her down on the cock. She opened her mouth and took it in, the taste was even more intense and she could feel her lips getting stretched to their limit barely able to take in the tick length. The odd taste combined with her mouth being so filled made her subconciously start sucking on it. She looked up into Sakura's eye's and asked her through their link. "Does it feel good?..." She was about to say more but Sakura's eager hand on the bac of her head had pushed further making the tip of her length go past her mouth and into her throat making her gag slightly. "H-how far down do you want me to go?" She managed to send over the link.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2016, 04:36:25 AM »
Sakura Matou

Jeanne's mouth sucking on her made her loins feel like they were burning, and she felt her penis start to twitch, before it erupted like a volcano, releasing her seed down Jeanne's throat. "Fuck…" Sakura sighed out.  "Sorry, I didn't mean to push you so far down and make you gag, it just felt so good but—sorry Jeanne. I'll
Make you feel good as an apology. Can you turn around so I can get to your crotch?"
She really wanted Jeanne to continue sucking on her, but she hadn't meant to hurt her friend.

I shouldn't have made it so big She thought sadly.

Thedoctor

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2016, 04:51:28 AM »
Jeanne

"Mmfh" She gasped out in surprise around the thick member that was stuffing her mouth as she felt something get realeased into her throat. She was forced to swallow for what felt like quite some time as whatever it was that was gushing out didn't seem to want to stop. The liquid did seem to have a postive effect on how she was feeling though. It did eventually however and she looked up at Sakura again as she heard what she said in her mind. "No. I want to practice this some more, I was just surprised by your eagerness Sakura." She said through the link. After that she suddenly pushed her head down again on the still hard member, trying to go further down.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2016, 05:27:25 AM »
Sakura

Sakura's immense penis slid down Jeanne's throat as Jeanne's virgin mouth engulfed it. Sakura breathed deeply and began to play with her nipples, rubbing them vigorously and making her penis even harder. She couldn't believe this was happening. Joan of Arc, the holy maiden of France, was sucking her off with such gusto.

I can't just let her make me feel good! Tentecles burst from Sakura's shadow, wrapping themselves around Jeanne's breasts and kneading them, teasing her nipples with other tentacles. Sakura felt the pressure rising again. No, not yet. she grunted, trying to hold back her ejaculation.

Thedoctor

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2016, 05:44:40 AM »
Jeanne

She moaned around the hard length in her mound as she felt the shadwy things wrap themselves around her breasts and kneading them, teasing her nipples with great care. She noticed that Sakura was starting to breathe as heavily as she did just before that happened last time so she quickly pulled her mouth off of the hot length.

She then crawled crawled up Sakura's body her breasts swaying as she did. She pulled off her master's T-shirt to expose her upper body. Jeanne reached back and grabbed her master's length, angling it towards her snatch before suddenly letting go of it. She then leaned down closer to Sakura's face and said. "I think you want to do it master."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2016, 03:59:02 PM »
Sakura Matou

So you want to play it that way, huh? Ok then, I'll play along! Sakura cast a spell, reinforcing her entire body and shot up, flipping Jeanne over and leaving herself on top. "Yes, I do want it. I want it more than you can imagine." Sakura circled her penis around the outline of Jeanne's vagina. Sakura crept down Jeanne's body, kissing it all the way down, until she reached her small nub. Sakura gave it a gentle kiss, causing Jeanne to shudder, before she began to suck on it, using her shadow to continue playing with her breasts. "How's it feel? Sakura plunged one of her fingers into Jeanne's pussy, feeling around inside.

Thedoctor

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2016, 04:09:31 PM »
Jeanne

She yelled out in surprise as Sakura suddenly flipped her around and reversing their positions. Her master then circled her member around Jeanne's opening before going down her body, kissing it all the way down until she reached the tiny nub between her legs. The blond shuddered as her master starting saucking on it, she felt her pussy getting wetter as her body was heating up.

Then she felt something weird, it was like she was being spread apart by something, it made a stretching feeling that was both weird but also felt good. Looking down she saw that Sakura was trying to push a finger in through her opening. The finger slipped in after some prodding, the opening resisted it's advance for a short while but soon gave in letting it slip by.