Author Topic: The Other Velvet Room (No Hardcore)  (Read 5428 times)

Thedoctor

Re: The Other Velvet Room (No Hardcore)
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2016, 07:53:34 PM »
Jeanne

Sakura gave her a deep thrust as she heard her being unable to finish that last word, it felt like something hot was sprayed inside her. Her master then fell on top of her looking visibly tired, but she still remained hard inside her. The fact that she grabbed her hands from the apparent pleasure was kinda cute. Having had her arms released felt good though and as soon as Sakura eased up on squeezing her hands she moved one of them to her head and started stroking her hair.

Does Shirou fuck you this hard?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2016, 08:00:30 PM »
Sakura

Sakura continued panting hard, sweating from the exertion, and still slowly leaking semen into Jeanne's body to be absorbed. "Yeah, pant well, he, pant fucks me harder, pant he's stronger than I can be." Sakura idly played with her own breast, cupping the large mound of fat and tweaking her own nipple. "I did you as hard as I could, though. He likes anal anyway. It's totally different."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2016, 08:10:19 PM »
Jeanne

Jeanne's hand crept down from Sakura's head and started stroking her back instead. the semen inside her was being absorbed by her body and was being turned into energy. She gave her master a sly smile as she heard what she said. "Do you think he can handle two girls?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2016, 08:16:05 PM »
Sakura

"Mhmmm." Jeanne's backrub felt nice. Then she heard Jeanne's question, and turned beet red. "Ma-ma-ma-ma-maybe, wh-why do you ask?" She stuttered out. She knew he'd be ok with it, she'd seen him glancing at Jeanne before, but...

She looked down at her—think that was firmly inside Jeanne.

"Would he like me like this?" She accidentally said out loud.

Thedoctor

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2016, 08:24:19 PM »
Jeanne

Still rubbing Sakura's back, she responded to her. "If he loves you, I don't think he would mind." She then stared leaned closer and whispered to her. "Was he hard at the movie theater?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2016, 08:27:55 PM »
Sakura

Sakura smirked at her. "Of course he was, you rubbed him off. Don't act like you didn't, I saw it." Sakura kissed her cute little servant on the forehead. "What a naughty little saint you are."

Thedoctor

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2016, 08:40:48 PM »
Jeanne

She gave Sakura a smirk as she answered. "Of course, I used to lead an army of men in the medieval era. You'd be surprise by how much they get off on the thought of a saint acting like that. Cover it up with boundless amounts of cheerfulness and they won't suspect a thing." The hand that was rubbing Sakura's back started moving in circles. "He didn't even show any outward reaction though, he really likes you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2016, 08:45:51 PM »
Sakura

Sakura tittered at Jeanne's description. "I see, I see. And I know he really likes me, although I'm not sure I deserve it." Sakura took a  breath and climbed off of Jeanne, a trickle of semen still coming out of her dick, landing on Jeanne's legs. "He's a really good guy."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2016, 06:56:32 PM »
Shirou Emiya

Shirou heard the noises of the two girls moaning and a thumping from Sakura's bedroom.

"What are they doing…"

He certainly knew what it sounded like. It sounded like they were having sex and…

Then he imagined Ruler and Sakura naked and lezzing out. He started to get hard at the thought of it.

He decided to go check.

"Sakura, Ruler, what are you two doing in there? I'm coming in." He said, knocking on the door.

Thedoctor

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2016, 07:02:42 PM »
Jeanne 

Jeanne was surprised at the sudden knocking sound from the door, She recognize the voice that accompanied it as Shirou.

She sat up as she called out to him making sure to arch her back and  making her breasts appear bigger.  "Come in if you want to~" She called back with a happy voice .

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2016, 07:10:44 PM »
Jeanne 

Jeanne was surprised at the sudden knocking sound from the door, She recognize the voice that accompanied it as Shirou.

She sat up as she called out to him making sure to arch her back and  making her breasts appear bigger.  "Come in if you want to~" She called back with a happy voice .

Sakura

Sakura, on the other hand, instantly squeaked and hid herself under the blanket.

Especially her crotch.

Shirou

Shirou opened the door and his eyes widened at the sight.

I was right! His penis grew rock hard at the thought of what they had just done. He entered the room and close the door behind him, and then finally remembered how to speak.

"Why." He asked simply. He wanted to add "can I join?"

"Buh-buh-buh-" Sakura blubbered, her face as beet red as Shirou's.

Thedoctor

« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2016, 07:20:15 PM »
Jeanne

She looked at him while giving her usual happy smile, she decided to ignore his question and give one herself instead.

"I was wondering who had the biggest breasts between us, maybe you could help us figure it out Shirou?" She asked him with the same excitement she usually had when they showed her new stuff.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2016, 09:33:52 PM »
Shirou

Shirou blinked. Was Ruler always like this? Had she always been as sex crazed as Sakura?

He looked down at her breasts.

They looked really nice.

Should I do it? He wondered. It felt wrong. It would be cheating on Sakura.

Buuut, she'd already just cheated on him, so it was only fair.

"Sure. I'd be happy to help." He said with a smile, and pushed Jeanne down onto the bed, groping her breasts, tweaking her nipples, and feeling around.

Sakura

Sakura watched Shirou play with Jeanne's breasts with wide eyes, feeling waves of heat coursing through her penis. Her hand slowly crept down to it, and began to stroke it slowly as she watched, masturbating to her husband groping her servant.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:13:18 PM by Sinib »

Thedoctor

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2016, 10:22:51 PM »
Jeanne

He pushed her down on to the bed, while it may seem that he was being forceful she could feel that he was still holding back somewhat. His hand felt nice as they sqeezed her breast and played with her nipples. She could feel a heat building inside her as her excitement grew and her nipples became harder.

She gave him a playful look then suddenly she reversed their positions with great speed, her being on top, leaning over him. "I guess this doesn't happen to you often." She said as she was looking staring straight into his eyes. Her hand was doing something familiar, it was slowly creeping up his thigh.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2016, 09:43:28 PM »
Shirou

Shirou laughed as Jeanne's hand crept up and touched his aroused member. "I knew when you did that it wasn't an accident!" He looked over to Sakura, and saw she was pleasuring herself to their display.

And that the way she was doing it looked odd, like she was rubbing a strap-on for some reason.

He slowly reached out, without her noticing, and grabbed the blanket, pulling it off her to see…

The biggest penis he'd ever seen in his life.

He had several questions, but Sakura began to blather first, her penis twitching rapidly as he looked at it.

"Senpai, it's not what it looks like! Ok, it is but there's a reason for that, I swear! Jeanne was low on prana and this was the best way to give her it, you see—"

"Sakura, it's ok, I understand." He cut her off with a smile. "You just wanted to try out being the man in the relationship, right?"

She nodded slowly, as if she had been caught doing something guiltily.