Author Topic: Situational Shorts (discussion)  (Read 964 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Situational Shorts (discussion)
« on: May 13, 2015, 07:34:17 AM »
I'm doing a project, due to the varying nature of the stories i'm calling them situational shorts. However rather than just doing all the deciding myself and present something nice and packaged as a result I stumbled on a thought. Given the number of possible characters (over sixty from all four plus works) and the possible combinations thereof, I need a greater cross section of opinions and view points.

The premise is this, seven characters chosen from the total list (likely using a poll if BL can support sixty odd options total) along with a seeded eighth character (be they canon, fanon or otherwise) are paired up to interact in individual shorts with different themes (in example, stranded, trapped, sol compatibility and so on) all the characters will be paired together in this way. In addition there'll be two versions of the work, one with adult content and one without. They'll be fairly different as a result.

What I want is to generate some discussion, about possible themes, pairings, interactions, the stresses of the situations and/or prefered or interesting dynamics.

I'll be putting up a poll once I get the exact details of how that does/will have to work.

Until then I would encourage discussion of the subject.

Have at it guys.