Author Topic: Crossover ideas thread  (Read 25579 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Crossover ideas thread
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2013, 07:09:20 PM »
To put it bluntly? Those count as reasons why the Space Colonies (some of them) in the canonical Universal Century (not the in-story Universal Century) declare war on Earth for their independence. In canon, those bills were passed as a means of controlling the Spacenoids (aka people who were born and raised in Space) by the Earthnoids (aka people from Earth), though only one of those bills was passed and made a law in the story (as you might be able to see).

In short? Those bills were meant to limit Spacenoid freedom.

Ah, OK.

Of course, I'm still working on the details for how to put the Nasuverse stuff into the timeline, really. That's taking me far too long.

Ah, I see.

Tyrnek

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2013, 07:17:17 PM »
Are Earthnoids and Spacenoids still the same, from a biological point of view?

Xamusel

• Number XV of the Organization
  • NPC
  • Placeholder avatar until I can get something else
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2013, 07:47:11 PM »
As this is a mix of Universal Century and Cosmic Era, there's a bit of difference, but they're essentially the same (same origin and everything to pinpoint them as human).

Tyrnek

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2013, 08:06:31 PM »
So no weird(er) Alaya shit going on, gotcha.

If you don't mind me offering an idea, I can imagine Waver being a Spacenoid, with Kayneth being an Earthnoid, just to add another layer of discrimination to the relationship.

Xamusel

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2013, 11:59:11 PM »
Hmm... I think I like the idea.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2013, 08:49:41 PM »
I did have one fully fledged crossover idea recently although it would be utterly ridiculous on it's face, fsn and sailor moon

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2013, 08:50:17 PM »
What's the actual idea? For the story, I mean.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2013, 08:59:36 PM »
The new evil, because in sailor moon no one normally sticks around after sailor moon and friends take them down opens a portal to drain energy from another world, this world is the fsn world post grail war, the idea would be the characters meeting at random as the worlds merge and either cooperating or fighting based on personality. It'll probably include ocs and fan characters, and depending on how I go about theme development some characters may gain cross powers.

Xamusel

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2013, 03:08:44 AM »
Repost from Beast's Lair, because I wondered whether or not I could get an honest to goodness good response on this, particularly since I didn't get anything polite yet.

#

Hmm... before you guys start overreacting to me posting this idea here, allow me to say something about it.

I tend to get heavily inspired by others works, even amongst the fanfic community.

Hell, my current project is based on someone else's work altogether, which is a Gundam triple crossover (the other person's story and my idea). The idea came to me that I could try my hand at it, but with some key differences, one of which involves an idea the other author and I bounced around for his story. He wanted to put in either Domon Kasshu, Heero Yuy, Amuro Ray or Banagher Links into his story, so I suggested that he stick with the two Newtypes, and he decided to start off with Amuro later on down the road compared to the current chapter (he posted a SOPA warning as chapter 4 for the time being). My idea's main difference is that I decided to set the story with Banagher as one of the main protagonists right off the bat. The story bases itself where it spans the plots of three different Gundam franchises (Cosmic Era, 00, and some of the Universal Century) and has both an action and a reaction to the whole course of events coming the way it does.

Anyway, I digress. I guess I should be discussing more Nasu-based ideas, instead.

Now, my idea is simply like this, as it's just a premise right now. What if Shirou summoned Amuro Ray as Servant Saver (even though Tomino made it clear that Newtypes aren't meant to be anything super special) because the actions of he and the combined Londo Bell/Second Neo Zeon forces put him in the Throne of Heroes despite the fact that the Age of Heroes is long over by that point?

#

I don't expect Cherry to know anything on this, but maybe Lantz might know, particularly?

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2013, 07:39:17 AM »
Spoiler for "Crossover Idea #1: Fate/Zero x Mass Crossover":
Okay a more recent Idea of mine, one that is somewhat of a doozy

A retelling of Fate Zero except instead of summoning one servant, each master summons Five including the servant the were meant to summon in the war in the first place, but the second servant summoned is either servant from past and future holy grail wars or is Anti/Heroic spirit that is from history that has yet to be featured in a grail war. The remaining three are plucked from other universes entirely and to ensure that a certain spirit holed up in the grail can get the most out of the war, the grail has set it up so that the masters only have to supply power to the weakest of the five servants while the grail provides for the other four. The storyline is mostly the same, though the devastation and destruction of the fourth war will be greater than it was in canon. The fifth war will follow along the same lines as this war but we'll cross that bridge when we reach it.

I'd thought it would be easier if I asked who you guys would for the other servants? Please note, for the canon/historical slot it can be any servant or historical figure deserving of the title of heroic and anti-heroic spirit. Also the fifth servant can be either a non-canon heroic spirit or you can recommend an OC character of yours for the slot.

Yes this does mean that EMIYA can be summoned in the fourth war, in either the class of Archer or Saber [my bet is on Saber, seriously the only way that Gilgamesh and EMIYA could get along is if either one or both of them were female]

Kiritsugu
  • Saber = Canon/Arturia
  • Saber = Canon-Historic/?
  • Saber = Non-Canon/?
  • Saber = Non-Canon/?
  • Saber = Non-Canon\OC/?

Tokiomi
  • Archer = Canon/Gilgamesh
  • Archer = Canon-Historic/?
  • Archer = Non-Canon/?
  • Archer = Non-Canon/?
  • Archer = Non-Canon\OC/?

Waver
  • Rider = Canon/Iskandar
  • Rider = Canon-Historic/?
  • Rider = Non-Canon/?
  • Rider = Non-Canon/?
  • Rider = Non-Canon\OC/?

Keyneth
  • Lancer = Canon/Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
  • Lancer = Canon-Historic/?
  • Lancer = Non-Canon/?
  • Lancer = Non-Canon/?
  • Lancer = Non-Canon\OC/?

Kariya
  • Berserker = Canon/Lancelot of the Lake
  • Berserker = Canon-Historic/?
  • Berserker = Non-Canon/?
  • Berserker = Non-Canon\OC/?

Ryuunosuke
  • Caster = Canon/Gilles de Rais
  • Caster = Canon-Historic/?
  • Caster = Non-Canon/?
  • Caster = Non-Canon/?
  • Caster = Non-Canon\OC/?

Kirei
  • Assassin = Canon/Hassan-i-Sabah
  • Assassin = Canon-Historic/?
  • Assassin = Non-Canon/?
  • Assassin = Non-Canon/?
  • Assassin = Non-Canon\OC/?

Spoiler for "Crossover Idea #2: TYPE-MOON x Negima x Harry Potter x Mass Effect":
This idea is another recent one, from this idea spawned an alternate timeline where magic/magecraft is public and was never hidden in the first place and humanity gained from this choice. The events of the Negima and Harry potter storylines still occur but with several twists that are very common in Harry potter Fanfics where more people end up surviving and Harry does become the master of death which is more than a mere title mind you. Negi still ends up becoming immortal and the Holy Grail Wars also still occur but the public is aware of it, so Fuyuki was mostly evacuated to prevent unnecessary deaths. Also when Negi magically terraformed Mars, the Proethean ruins were discovered shortly after and the knowledge of Proethean technology allowed for this version of earth inhabitants to expand into the stars earlier than expected. The First Contact War still occurs but it is not with the Turians in the mid 22nd century, rather it is with the Batarians in the mid-early 23rd century who activate a relay in the pursuit of new slaves and discover Shanxi in the year 2234.

However the Batarians were not prepared for the giant they had awakened, The Systems Alliance was not a minor threat and it was not something to be taken lightly.

As this is a crossover with three magical realms and the Mass Effect Storyline, OCs of those realms and designs for the new magical version of the canon Systems Alliance vessels are welcomed and excepted.

This idea was also influenced by the thought of seeing an invading Reaper touching down on earth only to be besieged by Gaia for invading its realm, by Alaya for threatening humanity as a whole, and by Magic itself for harming its children. Ouch time for the Reapers

Spoiler for "Crossover Idea #3: Fate/Stay Night x Sekirei":
Unlike many of those other F/SN x Sekirei crossovers in which Shirou is either Minato Sahashi or a brother of theirs, in this storyline Shirou is not on the run as a sealing designate nor is he related to Takami Sahashi in any manner or fashion. Shirou is a freelancer he is married to Rin, Sakura, Taiga, Arturia/Saber, Medusa/Rider, & Archerko. Rin had instead summoned Archerko instead of EMIYA who while still having the same childhood and life as Shirou did, they are not biologically related. Taiga and Shirou married due to Taiga wanting to avoid a potential marriage contract from a rival Yakuza clan, that and she honestly did like Shirou. Shirou married the three Heroic spirits to bind them to this world until both his own death and that of his other wives as well, so the three servants were free to stay. Shirou much like Taiga, Rin and Shirou married to prevent her from being forced to marry some mage of less than appropriate tastes. Shirou and Sakura married not due to circumstance nor to evade another marriage, but simply out of love and respect.

Anyways what if Shirou was hired by MBI to be the Ashikabi of their second generation disciplinary squad and even with his stipulation that his new employers must provide a stipend as well as housing for his wives to which MBI did so though not without a few employee suffering nosebleeds at the thought of multiple, Shirou signed the contract that would forever make his to the leader of the new disciplinary squad. Shirou would of course round off the squad with a few other Sekirei although he did not expect the winging of the sekirei to bond them to him for life, something he would have to explain to his wives, much to Karasuba's amusement upon meeting the Emiya women. MBI had no idea about the true abilities of their newest employee or his origins, they Minaka would never realize that perhaps hiring the second Magus Killer was a bad idea

Pairings:
Beginning Main Pairings: Shirou x Sakura; Shirou x Rin; Shirou x Saber; Shirou x Rider; Shirou x Taiga; Shirou x Archerko;
To Be Developed Main Pairings: Shirou x No.04 Karasuba; Shirou x No.08 Yume; Shirou x No.105 Benitsubasa; Shirou x No.104 Haihane; Shirou x No.07 Akitsu; Shirou x No.84 Yashima; Shirou x No.65 Taki; Shirou x No.19 Ikki; Shirou x No.15 Himeko;
Secondary/Sekirei Pairings; Rin x Saber x Archerko [Bi]; Rin x No.39 Mitsuki x No.87 Kaho; Taiga x No.55 Saki; Sakura x No.50 Kuzuri x No.48 Kujika;
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations
http://gat-x139.deviantart.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mordalfusgrea

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2013, 03:06:04 PM »
Spoiler for "Crossover Idea #1: Fate/Zero x Mass Crossover":
Okay a more recent Idea of mine, one that is somewhat of a doozy

A retelling of Fate Zero except instead of summoning one servant, each master summons Five including the servant the were meant to summon in the war in the first place, but the second servant summoned is either servant from past and future holy grail wars or is Anti/Heroic spirit that is from history that has yet to be featured in a grail war. The remaining three are plucked from other universes entirely and to ensure that a certain spirit holed up in the grail can get the most out of the war, the grail has set it up so that the masters only have to supply power to the weakest of the five servants while the grail provides for the other four. The storyline is mostly the same, though the devastation and destruction of the fourth war will be greater than it was in canon. The fifth war will follow along the same lines as this war but we'll cross that bridge when we reach it.

I'd thought it would be easier if I asked who you guys would for the other servants? Please note, for the canon/historical slot it can be any servant or historical figure deserving of the title of heroic and anti-heroic spirit. Also the fifth servant can be either a non-canon heroic spirit or you can recommend an OC character of yours for the slot.

Yes this does mean that EMIYA can be summoned in the fourth war, in either the class of Archer or Saber [my bet is on Saber, seriously the only way that Gilgamesh and EMIYA could get along is if either one or both of them were female]

Kiritsugu
  • Saber = Canon/Arturia
  • Saber = Canon-Historic/?
  • Saber = Non-Canon/?
  • Saber = Non-Canon/?
  • Saber = Non-Canon\OC/?

Tokiomi
  • Archer = Canon/Gilgamesh
  • Archer = Canon-Historic/?
  • Archer = Non-Canon/?
  • Archer = Non-Canon/?
  • Archer = Non-Canon\OC/?

Waver
  • Rider = Canon/Iskandar
  • Rider = Canon-Historic/?
  • Rider = Non-Canon/?
  • Rider = Non-Canon/?
  • Rider = Non-Canon\OC/?

Keyneth
  • Lancer = Canon/Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
  • Lancer = Canon-Historic/?
  • Lancer = Non-Canon/?
  • Lancer = Non-Canon/?
  • Lancer = Non-Canon\OC/?

Kariya
  • Berserker = Canon/Lancelot of the Lake
  • Berserker = Canon-Historic/?
  • Berserker = Non-Canon\OC/?

Ryuunosuke
  • Caster = Canon/Gilles de Rais
  • Caster = Canon-Historic/?
  • Caster = Non-Canon/?
  • Caster = Non-Canon/?
  • Caster = Non-Canon\OC/?

Kirei
  • Assassin = Canon/Hassan-i-Sabah
  • Assassin = Canon-Historic/?
  • Assassin = Non-Canon/?
  • Assassin = Non-Canon/?
  • Assassin = Non-Canon\OC/?

Hmm, interesting, although I can't think of any obvious picks at the moment. Kariya getting someone who can actually help Sakura would be nice....

Spoiler for "Crossover Idea #2: TYPE-MOON x Negima x Harry Potter x Mass Effect":
This idea is another recent one, from this idea spawned an alternate timeline where magic/magecraft is public and was never hidden in the first place and humanity gained from this choice. The events of the Negima and Harry potter storylines still occur but with several twists that are very common in Harry potter Fanfics where more people end up surviving and Harry does become the master of death which is more than a mere title mind you. Negi still ends up becoming immortal and the Holy Grail Wars also still occur but the public is aware of it, so Fuyuki was mostly evacuated to prevent unnecessary deaths. Also when Negi magically terraformed Mars, the Proethean ruins were discovered shortly after and the knowledge of Proethean technology allowed for this version of earth inhabitants to expand into the stars earlier than expected. The First Contact War still occurs but it is not with the Turians in the mid 22nd century, rather it is with the Batarians in the mid-early 23rd century who activate a relay in the pursuit of new slaves and discover Shanxi in the year 2234.

However the Batarians were not prepared for the giant they had awakened, The Systems Alliance was not a minor threat and it was not something to be taken lightly.

As this is a crossover with three magical realms and the Mass Effect Storyline, OCs of those realms and designs for the new magical version of the canon Systems Alliance vessels are welcomed and excepted.

This idea was also influenced by the thought of seeing an invading Reaper touching down on earth only to be besieged by Gaia for invading its realm, by Alaya for threatening humanity as a whole, and by Magic itself for harming its children. Ouch time for the Reapers

Hmm, where is the TM content in this?

Unlike many of those other F/SN x Sekirei crossovers in which Shirou is either Minato Sahashi or a brother of theirs, in this storyline Shirou is not on the run as a sealing designate nor is he related to Takami Sahashi in any manner or fashion. Shirou is a freelancer he is married to Rin, Sakura, Taiga, Arturia/Saber, Medusa/Rider, & Archerko. Rin had instead summoned Archerko instead of EMIYA who while still having the same childhood and life as Shirou did, they are not biologically related. Taiga and Shirou married due to Taiga wanting to avoid a potential marriage contract from a rival Yakuza clan, that and she honestly did like Shirou. Shirou married the three Heroic spirits to bind them to this world until both his own death and that of his other wives as well, so the three servants were free to stay. Shirou much like Taiga, Rin and Shirou married to prevent her from being forced to marry some mage of less than appropriate tastes. Shirou and Sakura married not due to circumstance nor to evade another marriage, but simply out of love and respect.

Anyways what if Shirou was hired by MBI to be the Ashikabi of their second generation disciplinary squad and even with his stipulation that his new employers must provide a stipend as well as housing for his wives to which MBI did so though not without a few employee suffering nosebleeds at the thought of multiple, Shirou signed the contract that would forever make his to the leader of the new disciplinary squad. Shirou would of course round off the squad with a few other Sekirei although he did not expect the winging of the sekirei to bond them to him for life, something he would have to explain to his wives, much to Karasuba's amusement upon meeting the Emiya women. MBI had no idea about the true abilities of their newest employee or his origins, they Minaka would never realize that perhaps hiring the second Magus Killer was a bad idea

Pairings:
Beginning Main Pairings: Shirou x Sakura; Shirou x Rin; Shirou x Saber; Shirou x Rider; Shirou x Taiga; Shirou x Archerko;
To Be Developed Main Pairings: Shirou x No.04 Karasuba; Shirou x No.08 Yume; Shirou x No.105 Benitsubasa; Shirou x No.104 Haihane; Shirou x No.07 Akitsu; Shirou x No.84 Yashima; Shirou x No.65 Taki; Shirou x No.19 Ikki; Shirou x No.15 Himeko;
Secondary/Sekirei Pairings; Rin x Saber x Archerko [Bi]; Rin x No.39 Mitsuki x No.87 Kaho; Taiga x No.55 Saki; Sakura x No.50 Kuzuri x No.48 Kujika;

Well, this mostly works, although I'm not sure how exactly Shirou managed to marry multiple people when marriage in virtually every country in the world is something you're only allowed to do once. Particularly since these seem like fully legal marriages (and if they're not then Taiga's and Rin's wouldn't serve the intended purpose).

Also, why does he need to marry Heroic Spirits in order to keep them around? Surely just contracting them is sufficient....

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2013, 03:36:13 AM »

Hmm, where is the TM content in this?

It is sorta subtle in this storyline, certain magus lines [*Cough*Emiya*Cough*] exist and many of our favorite immortal dead apostles would make appearances in this new reality. Though seeing as magic/magecraft is publically accepted, they would not be hiding and the art of Faking could possibly be something that stayed with Shirou's descendants.

Pairings:

Well, this mostly works, although I'm not sure how exactly Shirou managed to marry multiple people when marriage in virtually every country in the world is something you're only allowed to do once. Particularly since these seem like fully legal marriages (and if they're not then Taiga's and Rin's wouldn't serve the intended purpose).

Also, why does he need to marry Heroic Spirits in order to keep them around? Surely just contracting them is sufficient....
Yeah I need to rework that idea a bit.

Maybe making Sakura his wife, having Rin stick by their side out of Sisterly protection and their servants also being with them. Though I'll change Archerko back to EMIYA, I still wanna keep Taiga in on all this. So Taiga was hired to be the private tutor for Mikogami Hayato and upon seeing Mikogami, well her older sister instincts kick in. Mutsu is not winged by Mikogami but by Taiga instead, so Taiga's pairing would be between herself and Mutsu.

Instead Shirou takes the job at MBI and his stipulation is that his wife [Sakura], her two bodyguards [Rider & Saber], his sister-in-law [Rin] and her bodyguard [EMIYA] will be provided housing to MBI with no questions asked. Meanwhile Mikogami, Mutsu and Taiga are running about Shin Tokyo; Though it is mostly Mikogami getting distracted by the things in the city, Taiga following along and dragging Mutsu along for the ride.
Shirou does wind up in a Sekirei Harem but his first love is to Sakura, so she would be at the top of the pile and would be the alpha-female of Shirou's Harem. Archer's main interest is towards both Rin and Saber, so expect a love triangle between the three of them. Rider has no pairings as of yet decided.

Main Pairings V2: Shirou x Sakura; Archer x Rin x Saber; Taiga x Mutsu;
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 03:38:28 AM by Mordalfus Grea »
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2013, 03:46:57 AM »
It is sorta subtle in this storyline, certain magus lines [*Cough*Emiya*Cough*] exist and many of our favorite immortal dead apostles would make appearances in this new reality. Though seeing as magic/magecraft is publically accepted, they would not be hiding and the art of Faking could possibly be something that stayed with Shirou's descendants.

Ah, OK, so it's basically OCs, aside from a few Dead Apostles?

Maybe making Sakura his wife, having Rin stick by their side out of Sisterly protection and their servants also being with them. Though I'll change Archerko back to EMIYA, I still wanna keep Taiga in on all this. So Taiga was hired to be the private tutor for Mikogami Hayato and upon seeing Mikogami, well her older sister instincts kick in. Mutsu is not winged by Mikogami but by Taiga instead, so Taiga's pairing would be between herself and Mutsu.

Instead Shirou takes the job at MBI and his stipulation is that his wife [Sakura], her two bodyguards [Rider & Saber], his sister-in-law [Rin] and her bodyguard [EMIYA] will be provided housing to MBI with no questions asked. Meanwhile Mikogami, Mutsu and Taiga are running about Shin Tokyo; Though it is mostly Mikogami getting distracted by the things in the city, Taiga following along and dragging Mutsu along for the ride.
Shirou does wind up in a Sekirei Harem but his first love is to Sakura, so she would be at the top of the pile and would be the alpha-female of Shirou's Harem. Archer's main interest is towards both Rin and Saber, so expect a love triangle between the three of them. Rider has no pairings as of yet decided.

Yeah, I think that definitely makes sense.

There's nothing necessarily wrong with having Shirou love more than one person. However, it doesn't really work unless the girls also love each other and, if there are a lot of them, they need to have additional partners (possibly each other...) since there is no way Shirou will be able to satisfy four or five girls of a similar sexual appetite to him.

Personally I don't have an issue with polyamorous relationships. However, harems like the one you originally suggested are inherently unequal, since the guy can get as much sex as he likes and the girls have to wait for him to choose them. Such a relationship is only going to work if the girls also love one another and, thus, do not need Shirou to be with them all the time. And, like I said, it is simply not possible (barring a significant change in the law) for Shirou to marry more than one person, full stop.

If Shirou has a harem  in the way that you suggest here, it might make sense to include Rider, who would obviously be loyal primarily to Sakura rather than to Shirou. She's also bisexual, which helps....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2013, 04:08:53 AM »
Sekirei and Fsn, having seen the former in full and played the latter in full I can say that as crossovers go you are doing it wrong. The logic is lackluster here and the two have nothing in common.

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2013, 11:10:57 PM »

Ah, OK, so it's basically OCs, aside from a few Dead Apostles?

OCs, Dead Apostles, Magus, Heroic Spirits, Additional Planetary Spirits [aka Children of Gaia] and Magecraft.

The Planetary Spirits aka Children of Gaia are basically children spirits created by Gaia and Akasha that become the Planetary spirits of human colonized worlds, allows for Gaia to watch over the human race on various different worlds except the mother spirit is in direct connection with all of it's "children".

The heroic Spirits both pure, distorted, corrupted and misguided are given free roam as new Counter Guardians to watch over the Human race as advisors, generals, leaders, politicians, defenders and protectors. This would mean that both heroes and antiheroes roam this universes human territory, however they cannot go against Alaya and avalon's wishes without the risk of having their freedom from the afterlife revoked. So individuals

Yeah, I think that definitely makes sense.

There's nothing necessarily wrong with having Shirou love more than one person. However, it doesn't really work unless the girls also love each other and, if there are a lot of them, they need to have additional partners (possibly each other...) since there is no way Shirou will be able to satisfy four or five girls of a similar sexual appetite to him.

Personally I don't have an issue with polyamorous relationships. However, harems like the one you originally suggested are inherently unequal, since the guy can get as much sex as he likes and the girls have to wait for him to choose them. Such a relationship is only going to work if the girls also love one another and, thus, do not need Shirou to be with them all the time. And, like I said, it is simply not possible (barring a significant change in the law) for Shirou to marry more than one person, full stop.

If Shirou has a harem  in the way that you suggest here, it might make sense to include Rider, who would obviously be loyal primarily to Sakura rather than to Shirou. She's also bisexual, which helps....
Does make sense, to some of us

Sekirei and Fsn, having seen the former in full and played the latter in full I can say that as crossovers go you are doing it wrong. The logic is lackluster here and the two have nothing in common.
If I am doing it wrong, then how would I go about fixing it?

Spoiler for "Crossover Idea #4: Fate/Zero & Fate/Stay night x Digimon":
This idea actually came to me last night, so it is still fresh in my head. Anyways, this crossover is primarily a retelling of both the fourth and fifth holy grails wars but with a twist. The servants are the same as in canon, their noble phantasms are the same, their genders are the same, but their species is not the same. The Servants of the holy grail are summoned as Rookie [Child] Level Digimon of various species, they have the ability to digivolve and de-digivolve but like with actual digimon they need to discover the ability first. How will both holy grail wars fair when the servants have all been transformed into Digimon?

The Digimon that the servants become must reflect their nature, so don't expect for Gilgamesh to become a 'lowly' Patamon.

Saber =
Archer =
Rider =
Lancer =
Berserker =
Caster =
Assassin =

My Other Locations