Author Topic: Crossover ideas thread  (Read 25571 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Crossover ideas thread
« on: June 05, 2013, 11:24:02 PM »
This thread is for posting any fics that are a cross-over between TM and any other fandom.

Xamusel

• Number XV of the Organization
  • NPC
  • Placeholder avatar until I can get something else
    • View Profile
Re: Crossover ideas thread
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 11:38:00 PM »
Glad this was put in here.

I'd like to suggest a crossover idea for the Fate franchise and Nanoha. Bare with me, I'm not going about it the same way that others have done it so far, instead having Sakura be adopted as the heir to the Yagami magus clan.

Of course, I'd need someone to write the darker side of things, like what happens during the events of Fate/Zero with the removal of Kariya from the Master selection list (due to being allowed to take care of Sakura as an uncle).

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 12:01:13 AM »
Glad this was put in here.

Well, in general there is no reason why other people shouldn't make threads like this.

I'd like to suggest a crossover idea for the Fate franchise and Nanoha. Bare with me, I'm not going about it the same way that others have done it so far, instead having Sakura be adopted as the heir to the Yagami magus clan.

Who are the "Yagami"?

Of course, I'd need someone to write the darker side of things, like what happens during the events of Fate/Zero with the removal of Kariya from the Master selection list (due to being allowed to take care of Sakura as an uncle).

Hmm, what do you mean?

But, anyway, removing Kariya as a master would mean Byakuya would take over. How things changed from there isn't certain, although you would need to work out how to rescue Rin from Caster without Kariya's involvement.

Xamusel

• Number XV of the Organization
  • NPC
  • Placeholder avatar until I can get something else
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 02:36:10 AM »
*ahem* for those not in the know, Hayate Yagami is the only one left in her biological family. She's technically an orphan in the Nanoha franchise, but I made up parents for her for the sake of the story (as well as a fake background story).

About Kariya and Byakuya switching places, Zouken can't do that. He believes that Byakuya's line is devoid of Circuits, so he has to trick someone else into getting the Grail for him....

...namely Makihisa Tohno from the Tsukihime franchise.

Besides, a different change involves who summons Caster, namely Ciel (around the time after she survives Roa leaving her body). No, wrong Caster in this war, it's not Bluebeard.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 05:12:47 PM »
Unfortunately the story is already convoluted and impossible  ciel sees her magic as a bastardization of her spirit and tohno would never work with zouken, he would send the ultra killer what's his name to murder zouken

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 05:26:42 PM »
*ahem* for those not in the know, Hayate Yagami is the only one left in her biological family. She's technically an orphan in the Nanoha franchise, but I made up parents for her for the sake of the story (as well as a fake background story).

Hmm, I see.

About Kariya and Byakuya switching places, Zouken can't do that. He believes that Byakuya's line is devoid of Circuits, so he has to trick someone else into getting the Grail for him....

...namely Makihisa Tohno from the Tsukihime franchise.

Well, canonically had Kariya not fought Zouken would have roped Byakuya into it, not that he expected anything much from him.

Besides, a different change involves who summons Caster, namely Ciel (around the time after she survives Roa leaving her body). No, wrong Caster in this war, it's not Bluebeard.

Hmm, I see.

That would change a lot.

ciel sees her magic as a bastardization of her spirit

She doesn't need to do magic to summon a servant, though. It's quite possible to do so entirely by accident....

and tohno would never work with zouken, he would send the ultra killer what's his name to murder zouken

I don't see why he would have so much of an objection to working for Zouken, although I doubt Zouken would be able to trick him.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 06:14:36 PM »
She doesn't need to do magic to summon a servant, though. It's quite possible to do so entirely by accident....

shirou's accident was because he was using magic at the time, ciel flat out doesn't use magic so that isn't an option.

I don't see why he would have so much of an objection to working for Zouken, although I doubt Zouken would be able to trick him.

he doesn't work for anyone, much less a guy like zouken.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 12:34:16 PM »

shirou's accident was because he was using magic at the time, ciel flat out doesn't use magic so that isn't an option.

I don't think that's true. It was because he happened to walk into the maglc circle Kiritsugu made for Iri.

he doesn't work for anyone, much less a guy like zouken.

Ah, OK.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 06:37:53 PM »
I don't think that's true. It was because he happened to walk into the maglc circle Kiritsugu made for Iri.

his circuits were open though, ciel doesn't flip the switch.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 07:24:08 PM »

his circuits were open though, ciel doesn't flip the switch.

Possibly, but Ryunnosuke's weren't....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 01:41:41 AM »
I see, well still I don't see ciel rolling with the idea

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 01:46:14 AM »
I see, well still I don't see ciel rolling with the idea

Well, she could just not get a choice....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 01:49:49 AM »
She could just use all her command seals and knowing ciel she would given that she has no reason to want the grail

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 01:54:52 AM »
She could just use all her command seals and knowing ciel she would given that she has no reason to want the grail

Well, I'd have thought that dealing with all the idiot magi and the potential danger they pose would be reason enough to fight....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 01:56:55 AM »
No, ciel's mo is roa, magi mean nothing to her