Type Moon > Fanfiction

Crossover ideas thread

(1/30) > >>

Cherry Lover:
This thread is for posting any fics that are a cross-over between TM and any other fandom.

Xamusel:
Glad this was put in here.

I'd like to suggest a crossover idea for the Fate franchise and Nanoha. Bare with me, I'm not going about it the same way that others have done it so far, instead having Sakura be adopted as the heir to the Yagami magus clan.

Of course, I'd need someone to write the darker side of things, like what happens during the events of Fate/Zero with the removal of Kariya from the Master selection list (due to being allowed to take care of Sakura as an uncle).

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: Xamusel on June 05, 2013, 11:38:00 PM ---Glad this was put in here.
--- End quote ---

Well, in general there is no reason why other people shouldn't make threads like this.

--- Quote ---I'd like to suggest a crossover idea for the Fate franchise and Nanoha. Bare with me, I'm not going about it the same way that others have done it so far, instead having Sakura be adopted as the heir to the Yagami magus clan.
--- End quote ---

Who are the "Yagami"?

--- Quote ---Of course, I'd need someone to write the darker side of things, like what happens during the events of Fate/Zero with the removal of Kariya from the Master selection list (due to being allowed to take care of Sakura as an uncle).

--- End quote ---

Hmm, what do you mean?

But, anyway, removing Kariya as a master would mean Byakuya would take over. How things changed from there isn't certain, although you would need to work out how to rescue Rin from Caster without Kariya's involvement.

Xamusel:
*ahem* for those not in the know, Hayate Yagami is the only one left in her biological family. She's technically an orphan in the Nanoha franchise, but I made up parents for her for the sake of the story (as well as a fake background story).

About Kariya and Byakuya switching places, Zouken can't do that. He believes that Byakuya's line is devoid of Circuits, so he has to trick someone else into getting the Grail for him....

...namely Makihisa Tohno from the Tsukihime franchise.

Besides, a different change involves who summons Caster, namely Ciel (around the time after she survives Roa leaving her body). No, wrong Caster in this war, it's not Bluebeard.

lantzblades:
Unfortunately the story is already convoluted and impossible  ciel sees her magic as a bastardization of her spirit and tohno would never work with zouken, he would send the ultra killer what's his name to murder zouken

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version