Author Topic: Garo RP [OOC]  (Read 20404 times)

demino_hellsin

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
Re: Garo RP [WIP]
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 07:34:13 AM »
From what I've seen in the first 3 seasons, Red Reqiuem, Beast of White Knight and ZERO. I'm pretty sure soul metal is supposedly capable of doing anything so long as the knight has the spirit to make it do so. I mean I think the training sword that grew wings in Makai Senki was literal and not just figurative. It's not surprising that the armor wearer can will makai flames to appear on their armor. I think using the lighter just puts less stress on the knight.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 02:43:39 PM »
From what I've seen in the first 3 seasons, Red Reqiuem, Beast of White Knight and ZERO. I'm pretty sure soul metal is supposedly capable of doing anything so long as the knight has the spirit to make it do so. I mean I think the training sword that grew wings in Makai Senki was literal and not just figurative. It's not surprising that the armor wearer can will makai flames to appear on their armor. I think using the lighter just puts less stress on the knight.

Yeah, you may have a point on the flames. Since there has been instances that they used the flames without showing the use of the lighter. Other than that, the wings on soul metal seems to denote a lack of control on using them. So I guess we can have two separate disciplines... or rather a discipline and a statistic. Just pure willpower to help get through things as a statistic. But controlling that willpower onto soul metal being its own thing as a discipline.

Also here's this thing what I got so far.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Character Creation

Makai Knight Disciplines

Madou Fire: The art of utilizing Madou Fire without the usage of a Madou Lighter. It allows the knight to inflict additional searing damage upon Horrors in general.

Soul Metal Manipulation: The discipline of utilizing one's own willpower to manipulate Soul Metal.

Martial Arts: Skills on making use of the body or other weapons as means to combat enemies.

Sorcery: A minor discipline for Knights. They may choose only one discipline of sorcery to focus on.

Makai Knight Equipment: Coat, Soul Metal Weapon, Madougu, Madou Lighter, Optional Extra Weapon

Makai Priest Disciplines

Magical Tinkering: The discipline of manufacturing magical technology. Including the Gouryou as necessary familiars or even repairing a Makai Knight's equipment.

Offensive Spells: Magical discipline of casting weaponized spells for the sake of harming enemies, usually Horrors.

Defensive Spells: Discipline of chanting spells to protect oneself from harm.

Tracking/Scrying Spells: The regimen that bestows skills and knowledge of tracking down targets, especially Horrors.

Sealing Spells: Spells to bound and restrain enemies or even allies at times.

Healing Spells: Supporting magical means to restore health on allies.

Martial Arts: Skills on making use of the body or other weapons as means to combat enemies.

Statistics

Strength:

Speed:

Agility:

Endurance:

Willpower:

P.S: You guys have skype? I'll PM you mine to both of you.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 02:52:28 PM by Puck-Chan »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

demino_hellsin

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 03:02:17 PM »
I don't know how to use skype. Social apps tend to confuse me. Even forums and facebook took me awhile to get used to.

And I've decided to just watch the proceedings and assist with the lore.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 03:08:07 PM »
Yeah, no problem. If Soldat can skype with me, I can post logs here so we all can be on the same page.

> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Soldat der Trauer

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 07:25:02 PM »
Alas, as my PM back will reveal, I don't use Skype, just Trillian. Sooooo...

Well, if we use IRChighway (just follow the link in 7th Dimension on BL, and switch the necessary options when the menu pops up), we can meet there since I had regular channels.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 07:41:21 PM by Soldat der Trauer »

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 09:06:22 PM »
Alas, as my PM back will reveal, I don't use Skype, just Trillian. Sooooo...

Well, if we use IRChighway (just follow the link in 7th Dimension on BL, and switch the necessary options when the menu pops up), we can meet there since I had regular channels.

I barely use IRC, so I still don't get how to make use of it. But, go on Mibbit? If that doesn't end up being viable, we could use this: http://clockworkssouls.chatango.com/

Click on "Set Your Name" to create an account. Shouldn't take long.

Also worked a bit more.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Now this is the year of 2015. Reports of a surge of Horror activity worries the Order. Gale Knight Dorn and his priest partner find themselves outnumbered in their own domain. Watchdogs from Denver, Colorado call for Knights and Priests to help quell these monsters in order to claim the night for humanity. However, the question remains. Why is there an increase in Horrors lately? The answer may soon come to these agents of the Order. For now, they must assist their fellow Knight and Priest in the extermination of these demons.

Makai Knight Template:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Basic Information
Name:
Alignment:
Sex:
Title:
Appearance:
Image: (Optional)
Personality:
History:

Statistics (Total of 4 points to spend, 6 if titled, no more than 4 points in one statistic.)

Strength: 2

Speed: 2

Agility: 2

Endurance: 2

Willpower: 2

Equipment:

Soul Metal Weapon (Weapon Type):
Description:

Makai Armor (Titleless/<Insert Title>):
Description: Suit of armor made of soul metal requiring a mastery in Soul Metal Discipline. While lasting at best 99.9 seconds, it gives the wearer an increase of physical output and even additional protection from magical assault. A titled knight may have specific abilities tied with the armor.

<Insert appearance description of the armor and what abilities it may have as a Knight>

Stats Increased: (Titled Knights may allocate additional three more points on either of the increases. Be sure it reflects the title)

Strength: +3

Speed: +3

Agility:  +3

Endurance: +3

Madou Lighter (Color):
Description: The Victorian-styled lighter that lights up with magical fire. At most has a minimal number of charges. Can be used to set Horrors on fire, set weapons and Makai Armor on fire for additional damage, to discern Horrors from humans by holding it near their eyes, and even used for healing with the Time-Reverter Potion.

Charges: 3.

Mahoui:
Description: Magical cloth that has been weaved together into a long coat. The trademark of a Makai Knight along with their Soul Metal weaponry and armor. It may have a Crest on the back to show where the Knight belongs to. These coats provide some magical protection besides serving as uniforms.

Resistance: 1.

Madou Jewelry (Name):
Description: Magical and sentient jewelry that serve as mystical advisers of Makai lore, Horrors, and other important knowledge. They are mostly used as Horror-sensing devices for the Makai Knights. Or even divine the nature of some mystical construct. They all have their own shapes and forms as jewelry and also a personality to go along with it.

<Insert description of what the piece of jewelry looks like and the personality>

Disciplines: (Total of 3 points to spend, 5 if titled, no more than three points in one discipline)

Madou Fire: 1

Soul Metal Manipulation: 1

Martial Arts: 2

Sorcery: 0

Special Ability (<Insert Name>): 0

Spells: (Section is optional and maximum number of each spell type equals points in said discipline)

Name:
Number Rank: (Reflects Points from related Disciplines)
Description:

Makai Priest Template:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Basic Information
Name:
Alignment:
Sex:
Title:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Statistics (Total of 4 points to spend, no more than 3 points in one statistic.)

Strength: 1

Speed: 1

Agility: 1

Endurance: 1

Willpower: 1

Equipment:

Description:

Madou Brush:
Description: The basic spell-casting tool for Makai Priests.

Mahoui:
Description: Magical cloth that has been weaved together into clothing. These garbs provide some magical protection besides serving as uniforms.

Resistance: 2.

Gouryou: (Optional)
Description: (What does it look like and what is its purpose?)
Usefulness: (Allocate points here, the number of points here is the number of points overall for its stats.)

Disciplines: (Total of 7 points to spend,  no more than 3 points in one discipline)

Magical Tinkering: 1

Offensive Spells: 1

Defensive Spells: 1

Tracking/Scrying Spells: 1

Sealing Spells: 1

Healing Spells: 1

Martial Arts: 1

Special Ability (<Insert Name>): 0

Spells: (Maximum number of each spell type equals points in said discipline)

Name:
Description:

Character Creation Rules:
  • I will grade these sheets with other volunteers.
  • You may use left over points to spend into Equipment, nothing else.
  • Makai Knights do not use firearms. Keep it to anachronistic weaponry. Bows and arrows are allowed. Though crossbows can also be used.
  • Makai Priests may use magi-tech. Kinda. Like how Rian uses a pistol. But still subject to scrutiny.
  • Both character types may make new equipment upon creation, but you will have to use your points from Statistics and Disciplines.

• Knights can keep a bottle of Time Reverter potion that does not have to be list. However, they may only be used once per day (session).

Knights that do elemental stuff in armor probably might as well put in points to Sorcery.

Edit 2: I added in a special ability discipline since some Knights exhibit some unique abilities. Like Ryuga's ESP-like one.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:51:31 AM by Puck-Chan »

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2015, 04:42:37 AM »
So, I got Mibbit working. We shall be at the IRCHighway at #Garo channel.

http://chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23garo&server=mibbit.irchighway.net
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 04:43:42 AM by Puck-Chan »

demino_hellsin

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2015, 01:00:49 PM »
Just a question, do you think apprenticeships will be relevant in your RP rules or are you going to forego them?

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2015, 02:18:48 PM »
Just a question, do you think apprenticeships will be relevant in your RP rules or are you going to forego them?

I'm thinking about it. If I do that, I may have to do reduced points on Stats and Disciplines and take out the Makai Armor and other equipment for them.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2015, 03:48:32 PM »
The logs so far.

I'm on the fence about the skill trees. I personally feel like the disciplines should be enough while we have a spell section below to show what kind of spells the Priest or the Knights can use to allow a lot of variety in what they can do.

If that's still limiting, then people can make up their new discipline. But if that's done during character creation, they're spending the allocated points I'm already allowing them to have.

But yeah, I'm thinking about some changes on point allocations.

Edit: Made changes on point allocations for both templates.

Makai Priest Template:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Basic Information
Name:
Alignment:
Sex:
Title:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Statistics (Total of 4 points to spend, no more than 5 points in one statistic.)

Speed: 2

Equipment:

Description:

Madou Brush:
Description: The basic spell-casting tool for Makai Priests.

Mahoui:
Description: Magical cloth that has been weaved together into clothing. These garbs provide some magical protection besides serving as uniforms.

Gouryou: (Optional)
Description: (What does it look like and what is its purpose?)
Usefulness: (Allocate points here, the number of points here is the number of points overall for its stats.)

Disciplines: (Total of 7 points to spend,  no more than 3 points in one discipline)

Magical Tinkering: 1

Offensive Spells: 1

Defensive Spells: 1

Tracking/Scrying Spells: 1

Sealing Spells: 1

Purification Spells: 1

Healing Spells: 1

Martial Arts: 2

Special Ability (<Insert Name Here>): 0

Spells/Techniques: (Maximum number of each spell type equals points in said discipline. This also includes Special Abilities as well. Spells for sorceries and techniques for special abilities.)

Name:
Description:

Makai Knight Template:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Basic Information
Name:
Alignment:
Title:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Statistics (Total of 4 points to spend, 6 if titled, no more than 7 points in one statistic.)

Strength: 4

Speed: 4

Agility: 4

Endurance: 4

Willpower: 4

Equipment:

Description:

Makai Armor (Titleless/<Insert Title>):
Description: Suit of armor made of soul metal requiring a mastery in Soul Metal Discipline. While lasting at best 99.9 seconds, it gives the wearer an increase of physical output and even additional protection from magical assault. A titled knight may have specific abilities tied with the armor.

<Insert appearance description of the armor and what abilities it may have as a Knight>

Stats Increased: (Titled Knights may allocate additional 6 more points on either of the increases. No more than 5 points on either increases. Be sure it reflects the title.)

Strength: +3

Speed: +3

Agility:  +3

Endurance: +3

Resistance: +3

Madou Lighter (Color):
Description: The Victorian-styled lighter that lights up with magical fire. At most has a minimal number of charges. Can be used to set Horrors on fire, set weapons and Makai Armor on fire for additional damage, to discern Horrors from humans by holding it near their eyes, and even used for healing with the Time-Reverter Potion.

Charges: 3.

Mahoui:
Description: Magical cloth that has been weaved together into a long coat. The trademark of a Makai Knight along with their Soul Metal weaponry and armor. It may have a Crest on the back to show where the Knight belongs to. These coats provide some magical protection besides serving as uniforms.

Resistance: 1.

Madou Jewelry (Name):
Description: Magical and sentient jewelry that serve as mystical advisers of Makai lore, Horrors, and other important knowledge. They are mostly used as Horror-sensing devices for the Makai Knights. Or even divine the nature of some mystical construct. They all have their own shapes and forms as jewelry and also a personality to go along with it.

<Insert description of what the piece of jewelry looks like and the personality>

Disciplines: (Total of 3 points to spend, 5 if titled, no more than 3 points in one discipline)

Madou Fire: 2

Soul Metal Manipulation: 2

Martial Arts: 3 (Start with 4 if Titled)

Sorcery: 0

Special Ability (<Insert Name Here>): 0

Spells: (Section is optional and maximum number of each spell type equals points in said discipline. This also includes Special Abilities as well. Spells for sorcery. Techniques for Special Abilities.)

Name:
Description:

Edit 2: While I'm doing this, I might do a Quest thread. For Garo.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 05:49:20 AM by Puck-Chan »

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
Re: Garo RP [OOC]
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2015, 07:14:55 PM »
So uh, RP should be open. At least the Character Creation part. Still gotta work on setting up the RP Arc for this. So feel free to make your characters now. Check the OP.

Edit 1: When you're doing the trainees, you may also want to state next to the name as to what color they're designated as. In the training camp, you forego your whole identity and go with a color for a name. Read the Makai Knight section on Development & Training.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:43:33 PM by Puck-Chan »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2015, 09:51:13 PM »
Well, here is a trainee.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Basic Information
Name: Takamah Inuwe (Gold)

Alignment: Makai Priests

Sex: Male

Title:Makai Priest Trainee

Appearance: Takamah usually wears a shabby straw hat and a baggy robe, thick elaborate cloth that makes him look larger than he is. His pants are large, a dark blue contrasting with his paler robes of a light yellow and pink bird motifs and broded trees.

He has high wooden sandals that make it look like he would have difficulty running, but surprisingly he is somewhat athletic under his extravagant and eccentric clothing. His medium wavy hair of a rich brown fall to his shoulders and sometimes happen to cover his eyes (which annoys him to no end, but he is too lazy to do anything about it).

His eyes do happen to be of a deep green emerald color, and his thin lips are reddened and supple. Finally, he never leaves without his brush staff and ink pot, acolossal container ornate with animal motifs and inscriptions of names and prayers engraved and inked meticulously.

Personality: Somewhat lazy and aloof with a cock side, Takamah is an exccentric priest trainee who loves having the last laugh. Sometimes mischievous, he deals with the challenges that face him with an overall positive attitude, but can be quite serious and meticulous when the situation calls for it. Even if he seems warm and aloof, he is quite calculating and always plans one step ahead. He is also a bird lover and reading is one of his past times that he favors, although writing and drawing are not off either.

History: Takamah always had a fascination with the unknown and the mysteries of magic. One figured he would be a perfect priest who would enforce order and peace, although his attitude always put him aside on the priority list. His lineage was always one of modesty, one of humility which often breeded valuable assets in the healing department of priesthood. Until now…
Finally, Takamah is ready to show the world just how great he is, and join the frontlines in the fight against horrors.

Statistics

Speed: 2 (1 when carrying ink pot)

Inga:10

Equipment:

Madou Brush Staff:
Description: The basic spell-casting tool for Makai Priests. His is larger than the usual writing brushes, and serves as a brush as well as a staff.

Large Ink Pot: A large pot of ink imbued with magical properties Takamah carries around. He employs it in combat and stores his Gouryou inside as well. It is quite heavy, thus it is difficult for him to move nimbly when carrying it around.
When carrying it around, he loses one speed point.

Mahoui:

Gouryou: Inku ningyō

Description: A pitch black humanoid doll-like being made of ink. It can change it’s density and harden, thus physical attacks against it are less effective. However, damaging the inscription on it’s head will disable it. It can turn it’s limbs into blades or flay them with blunt force, and usually serves to give him cover or act as distraction. Keep in mind it has no resistance to magic itself.

Usefulness: 1

Disciplines:

Magical Tinkering:
Number Rank: 1

Offensive Spells:

Defensive Spells:

Tracking/Scrying Spells:

Sealing Spells:

Purification Spells:

Healing Spells:

Martial Arts:

Special Ability (Ink Scripture):
Description: Describe your Special Ability.

Spells/Techniques:
Spells:

Name: Magic Thorn (Offensive)
Description: Launches 1-3 thorns, around 15 cm long and 3 cm thick. They will pierce flesh with relative ease, and travel about as fast as a bullet. However, the thorns must be formed before being fired, which takes a bit of time.

Name: Mirror shield (Defensive)
Description: Creates a shield-like barrier for an instant that deflects magical and physical attacks, repelling them back unless the timing is off or the attack is strong enough.

Name: Light chime (Tracking)
Description: Releases a bright orb of light emitting a chiming noise. It will track a target without cease and will shine brighter for as long as it is in it’s target’s proximity.

Name: Cleansing flames (Purification)
Description: Applying in a specific area, multicolored flames swirl and dance upon the target. These flames will not burn; instead they will eat away at all impurities located in the targeted location. However, if there are too many impurities, or if the impurities themselves are too powerful, the flames will be consumed.

Name: Magic Vines (Sealing)
Description: When cast upon active thorns, vines of energy will grow out of them and wrap around the target who was subjected to the thorns, constricting movement.

Name: Healing Winds (Healing)
Description: Releases a blue mist-like wave that imbues its target with medicinal properties. Pain will be soothed, bleeding will stop to a degree and sickness will slowly cease.

Techniques:

Name: Ink Scripture (Numbness)
Number Rank:1
Description: Using his staff, Takamah employs a scripture. This particular scripture enables him to manipulate his ink to an extent, to direct waves and splash it around freely. Upon contact, the ink will slowly seep into the skin and cause numbness on the affected area.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 03:03:59 AM by francobull3 »

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2015, 11:07:25 PM »
Well, here is a trainee.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Basic Information
Name: Takamah Inuwe (Gold)

Alignment: Makai Priests

Sex: Male

Title:Makai Priest Trainee

Appearance: Takamah usually wears a shabby straw hat and a baggy robe, thick elaborate cloth that makes him look larger than he is. His pants are large, a dark blue contrasting with his paler robes of a light yellow and pink bird motifs and broded trees.

He has high wooden sandals that make it look like he would have difficulty running, but surprisingly he is somewhat athletic under his extravagant and eccentric clothing. His medium wavy hair of a rich brown fall to his shoulders and sometimes happen to cover his eyes (which annoys him to no end, but he is too lazy to do anything about it).

His eyes do happen to be of a deep green emerald color, and his thin lips are reddened and supple. Finally, he never leaves without his brush staff and ink pot, acolossal container ornate with animal motifs and inscriptions of names and prayers engraved and inked meticulously.

Personality: Somewhat lazy and aloof with a cock side, Takamah is an exccentric priest trainee who loves having the last laugh. Sometimes mischievous, he deals with the challenges that face him with an overall positive attitude, but can be quite serious and meticulous when the situation calls for it. Even if he seems warm and aloof, he is quite calculating and always plans one step ahead. He is also a bird lover and reading is one of his past times that he favors, although writing and drawing are not off either.

History: Takamah always had a fascination with the unknown and the mysteries of magic. One figured he would be a perfect priest who would enforce order and peace, although his attitude always put him aside on the priority list. His lineage was always one of modesty, one of humility which often breeded valuable assets in the healing department of priesthood. Until now…
Finally, Takamah is ready to show the world just how great he is, and join the frontlines in the fight against horrors.

Statistics

Strength: 1

Speed: 1

Agility: 1

Endurance: 1

Willpower: 1

Equipment:

Madou Brush Staff:
Description: The basic spell-casting tool for Makai Priests. His is larger than the usual writing brushes, and serves as a brush as well as a staff.

Large Ink Pot: A large pot of ink imbued with magical properties Takamah carries around. He employs it in combat and stores his Gouryou inside as well. It is quite heavy, thus it is difficult for him to move nimbly when carrying it around.

Mahoui:

Gouryou: Inku ningyō

Description: A pitch black humanoid doll-like being made of ink. It can change it’s density and harden, thus physical attacks against it are less effective. However, damaging the inscription on it’s head will disable it. It can turn it’s limbs into blades or flay them with blunt force, and usually serves to give him cover or act as distraction. Keep in mind it has no resistance to magic itself.

Usefulness: 1

Disciplines:

Magical Tinkering:

Offensive Spells:

Defensive Spells:

Tracking/Scrying Spells:

Sealing Spells:

Purification Spells:

Healing Spells:

Martial Arts:

Special Ability (Ink Scripture):
Description: Describe your Special Ability.

Spells/Techniques:
Spells:

Name: Magic Thorn (Offensive)
Description: Launches 1-3 thorns, around 15 cm long and 3 cm thick. They will pierce flesh with relative ease, and travel about as fast as a bullet. However, the thorns must be formed before being fired, which takes a bit of time.

Name: Mirror shield (Defensive)
Description: Creates a shield-like barrier for an instant that deflects magical and physical attacks, repelling them back unless the timing is off or the attack is strong enough.

Name: Light chime (Tracking)
Description: Releases a bright orb of light emitting a chiming noise. It will track a target without cease and will shine brighter for as long as it is in it’s target’s proximity.

Name: Cleansing flames (Purification)
Description: Applying in a specific area, multicolored flames swirl and dance upon the target. These flames will not burn; instead they will eat away at all impurities located in the targeted location. However, if there are too many impurities, or if the impurities themselves are too powerful, the flames will be consumed.

Name: Magic Vines (Sealing)
Description: When cast upon active thorns, vines of energy will grow out of them and wrap around the target who was subjected to the thorns, constricting movement.

Name: Healing Winds (Healing)
Description: Releases a blue mist-like wave that imbues its target with medicinal properties. Pain will be soothed, bleeding will stop to a degree and sickness will slowly cease.

Techniques:
Name: Martial Arts (Staff Fighting)
Description: Takamah is somewhat handy with staffs. Thus, his Madou Brush is also his weapon of choice when forced into melee.

Name: Ink Scripture (Numbness)
Description: Using his staff, Takamahemploys a scripture. This particular scripture enables him to manipulate his ink to an extent, to direct waves and splash it around freely. Upon contact, the ink will slowly seep into the skin and cause numbness on the affected area.
I'd take out the Martial Arts Staff Fighting part. Since we don't see characters using any superduper martial art techniques. So you're just leaving it with the Martial Arts Discipline. So techniques here should only be from your Sorcery/Magic Discipline or your Special Ability Discipline.

Edit: In the light of recent events... I think I'm going to have to start implementing a system that will make people want to rely on lower point spells and stuff.

I'm going to implement the Inga stat. It's basically the Mana Stat. Knights will start with 7 points. And Priests 15 points. Trainee Knights with 5 points and Priests with 10 points. Basically if you want to use a spell or technique, it will cost you Inga points. So your Inga stat is your max amount of points you can spend to use a spell or technique. The cost being the point rank you gave that specific spell and technique. So yeah, there you go. I'll go edit that in the OP when I got the time.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 12:11:21 AM by Puck-Chan »

demino_hellsin

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2015, 12:30:52 AM »
Makai priests are fairly versed in martial combat. Stick fighting can probably be overlooked :|

I mean Tougen no Fue had Jabi and Rekka kicking all sorts of butt. Like literally kick. And no, Jabi's male priest sidekick is not representative of priests in general.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2015, 12:51:27 AM »
Makai priests are fairly versed in martial combat. Stick fighting can probably be overlooked :|

I mean Tougen no Fue had Jabi and Rekka kicking all sorts of butt. Like literally kick. And no, Jabi's male priest sidekick is not representative of priests in general.

Oh I know. It's just that I'm not having martial arts technique as a thing in this system.