Author Topic: Gamma Tales:Excuse me, but I don't care  (Read 1692 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Gamma Tales:Excuse me, but I don't care
« on: February 19, 2015, 06:47:30 AM »
(Gamma Tales is a story which seeks to demonstrate the answers I found missing in every bubble-headed plot concept in fanbooks and the like. The story does not debate the situations themselves, but the resolutions that come about in NTR stories and the like. In short, it's going to contain some bad situations and bloody resolutions, reader discretion advised.)

Gamma Tales: Excuse me, but I don't care

Shinji Matou stood in the living room of Shirou Emiya, a leash in the hand of the non-Magus. Surrounding him was Shirou along with three servants: Saber, a Dark Servant to Kirei Kotomine calling himself Satoshi and Archer, whose Master was currently on the other end of the leash. Rin Tohsaka was ashamed of her position but, true to her heart, had bargained for her sister's life. Sakura meant more to her then magic, dignity or life itself. Rin would be Shinji's slave so long as Sakura was left to be.

Of course, not only did Rin know this whole arrangement was fixed so that she would never be free, she also knew that, in order to save Sakura, she would likely have to kill Shirou on Shinji's whim.

Shirou was, of course, outraged. His body shook at the sight and the utter garbage that had spilled forth from his friend's mouth. Just as he was about to snap and launch a tirade against Shinji full of verbal abuse and curses, a shot rang out.

A thick, sickening sound erupted as what was left of Shinji Matou splattered against the walls behind him and his body slumped over, landing on the table. The table where Shirou's family ate meals, the table which would now, along with the body, be burned.

Stunned silence grew as the four turned to find the source. There, still holding the gun was Satoshi. Saber was the only one to surmise that this man's class was Caster. The others had more pressing concerns.

Strangely it was not Shirou who spoke up, but Archer. "You had no right to kill him!" he said.

Satoshi's golden eyes locked on to Archer's grey ones.

"A man is a man and a monster a monster. Monsters do not belong in this world, and getting a moral lesson from you is complete bullshit! So, excuse me, but I don't care what you think Archie. If you can't stomach the job any more that's fine, go live with Rin, get a body, have babies and retire. I, on the other hand, will continue through these world lines cleaning away the filth until this crystal called Gamma shines brighter than the sun. Unlike you and grandpa, I know the truth about humans, so being morally superior or original holds no weight with me."

At first it seemed no one had an answer to the blond haired man's reply, until Saber relinquished her armoured form.

"I can see my contemporary self taught you nothing of her history. I have lived a life of duty, it is lonely. Are you certain you can keep your resolve up through eternity?" she asked.

Satoshi turned his back on the four. "Three daughters, two brothers, countless friends and loved ones. I have spent much of life alone and when I do meet others I only lose them. Lonely is OK with me. Now I plan on killing Zouken Matou, Kirei Kotomine and Gilgamesh. Any objections?"

No-one spoke up, and so Satoshi left. At that moment, Rin's legs finally gave out and the three came to lift her. Despite his outrage, Archer was relieved that his Master was safe. And, at least for now, the group would stay put.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:35:27 PM by Cherry Lover »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Gamma Tales:Excuse me, but I don't care
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 02:38:19 PM »
Hmm, so what's going on here, then? I mean, Rin submitting to Shinji like this is kind-of odd, she'd just turn him to paste if he made such a threat, as is Archer objecting to the whole thing. Can you explain what you're doing here a bit better?

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 03:06:29 PM »
He's character bashing, Mike, and using his OC to "fix everything". That's all. Nothing new.
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 03:07:11 PM »
He's character bashing, Mike, and using his OC to "fix everything". That's all. Nothing new.

No, I don't think so. Also, I asked Lantz, not you....

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 03:17:15 PM »
I realize you don't think so, because you appreciate Shinji bashing to an unnecessary extent.
If lantz no longer cares, about whatever it is he no longer cares about, I don't feel obligated to either. That and the premise assumes far too much, going as far to name the resolutions of fanbooks all leading to NTR. I don't know if he means doujin or what - either way it's wrong to assume that much.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 03:22:01 PM by Lycodrake »
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 04:47:35 PM »
I realize you don't think so, because you appreciate Shinji bashing to an unnecessary extent.

I don't think this is meant to be Shinji-bashing. And, again, I asked Lantz. You are not Lantz, you do not know what Lantz is thinking.

If lantz no longer cares, about whatever it is he no longer cares about, I don't feel obligated to either. That and the premise assumes far too much, going as far to name the resolutions of fanbooks all leading to NTR. I don't know if he means doujin or what - either way it's wrong to assume that much.

OK, I have literally no idea what you are talking about. Seriously, Lyco, you need to read stuff before commenting on it, and stop making dubious leaps of logic without letting the author respond.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 05:46:37 PM »
There is no character bashing going on here. The story at large is a critical thought on all the dumb resolutions these fanbooks, image set etcetera have. Why the hero just gives up when the bad guy (with incredibly stupid speed ignoring all character logic) steals the girl or attempts a dumb ass social plot etcetera.

Satoshi was the one with the solution this time. Other characters will as the story goes on.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2015, 05:53:09 PM »
By "fanbooks", you mean "doujins", right?

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 09:03:18 PM »
Given that Doujinshi means fan comic yes, although I include those weird image series ntr/rape things as well.