Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? Colosseum  (Read 23248 times)

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? Colosseum
« Reply #315 on: September 12, 2015, 03:10:12 AM »
Elyssa spotted the target in the crowd. It wasn't hard to, really; this "Relius Clover" stuck out as much as she did, and she's an eight-foot war golem! Sticking to the rooftops, only making jumps across streets while cloaked, she tracked the man until he entered a relatively secluded area. It was one of the many smaller parks of Nexus. It wasn't crowded, but it wasn't empty either.

It was acceptable, however. Well within working parameters...

Remaining on the rooftop, the Warmonger entered into a sniping position. Her optics set to thirty-six times magnification, left arm raised and pointing the casting rods at the target. The world around her faded away, all that existed was her and the target...

With a mental command, mana surged from the Bradford Engine, through the torso, and down her arm. Elyssa fired Arcane Lightning through her two casting rods, twin magical lightning bolts racing towards the ignorant man...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 03:14:51 AM by MissingMandible »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 12, 2015, 03:24:41 AM »
RElius Clover

Relius casually strolled through the park, carefully organizing the data in his head.  Without warning, a loud bang sound erupted nearby.  Thankfully, he did not need to be prepared.

Ignis appeared in a flash of purple light, her arms weaved together to form a literal shield.  The bolts hit the shield, nullifying them.  The metal doll spotted her target and began collecting data.  Then, she floated directly towards her target, moving at the speed of a fast human sprint.  She held the shield just below her eyes.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 03:44:28 AM by yinsukin »

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 12, 2015, 10:28:55 PM »
'An automaton?' Elyssa thought, surprised that her sniping attempt failed. The machine was now hovering in her direction, eyes locking onto the Warmonger's camera lenses. With her position compromised, it was now time for an alternative plan.

Elyssa raised up from her crouching position and leapt right off the building. Moments before landing, she activated her thrusters, slowing her descent. Hitting the ground running, the golemn flowed mana through the Shadow Rune on her chest, making her near invisible.

If the automaton protects its master from ranged attacks, then the situation calls to close the distance.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 13, 2015, 03:08:36 AM »
RElius Clover

The moment the robot like creature jumped off the building, Ignis increased her speed.  She quickly closed in on her opponent, as it softened its decent.  She intended to ram the robot with her shield.

Relius on the other hand, activated his ars, allowing him to float as fast as a olympic runner.  He began moving backward, his eyes focused on the fight before him.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 03:30:01 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 13, 2015, 03:36:09 AM »
Lorenzo Remei

Aboard an enormous ship and standing proudly, a man took a deep breath of fresh air. The sea, the sun, the seagulls. Perfect. Advancing mightily, the ship went wherever The Great Pirate Captain Buccaneer Lord and King of the Seven Seas and Emperor of The Tirates Lord Supreme of All Aigh and Almighty Captain Lorenzo Remei wished. Standing behind him was his trusty companion, Medaka the Busty.

"Aaaaaah, Isn't this wonderful? What a fine day to be a pirate, eh lass?" He asked with a content smile brimming with pompous glorious confidence.

Both were seeping with an overwhelming aura of charisma and overconfidence. Their stereotypical pirate chlothes fluttered trough the wind as they noticed a ship. Mighty indeed she was, aye, a fine challenge! Immediately, Lorenzo's smile grew into a gigantic battle-hungry grin.

"YOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!! I, THE GREAT LORENZO REMEI WILL ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE! WITH THIS FIERY MOON, I WILL BURN ALL WITH MY LOVE AND CLAIM THIS SHIP AND PLUNDER ITS BOOTY! AND RICHES FOR MYSELF!!! LET'S BLAST!!" He roared, loud enough to be heard kilometers away. Steadily, the ship gained speed and charged forward to ram trough the shipgirl and pound her violently.

LORENZO REMEI THE GREAT PIRATE KING AND SECOND IN COMMAND MEDAKA VS KONGO DESSSS

REBEL ONE

ACTION!!!!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 03:37:38 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 13, 2015, 03:53:46 AM »
Medaka Kurokami

A clear blue sky, a grand ship and her pirate companion beside her as the sail forward into battle.  Though her pirate blouse was a bit small around the chest, it was surprisingly comfortable and she loved how her clothes caught the wind.

"Aaaaaah, Isn't this wonderful? What a fine day to be a pirate, eh lass?" Asked Lorenzo in his normal overly pompous voice.

"Oh yes but it would be much better with the sound of cannons raging across the sea."  She responded mimicking his voice.  A cocky almost competitive smile shaped her face as the pirate's voice echoed into the distance.

"YOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!! I, THE GREAT LORENZO REMEI WILL ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE! WITH THIS FIERY MOON, I WILL BURN ALL WITH MY LOVE AND CLAIM THIS SHIP AND PLUNDER ITS BOOTY! LET'S BLAST!!"

"AND I, FIRST MATE MEDAKA  SHALL ASSIST IN THE CAPTURE OF THIS GRAND PRIZE!  FORWARD TO VICTORY!"  She echoed, shouting her vow the minute he finished, like a well practiced speech.

As the ship picked up speed, Medaka stepped behind Lorenzo, awaiting the next phase in battle.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 25, 2015, 12:17:51 AM »
Rikuyo

Ever seeking challenge, ever looking for any way to improve her skill, no matter the consequences, the girl prowled the city of Nexus in search of one of those so called 'Elites'. She had no interest in joining them, but they would be a good entertainment if they live up to their names. She heard names of the few of them, among them Noel Vermillion. So on a whim, she decided she would be her first target.

She spotted the person who fit the description she got from bullying few coppers into spilling their beans."Yo, blondie." she called out to her,  hurling some poor sod's motorcycle at Noel with a powerful kick. If that girl couldn't do shit about that, she wasn't even worth her attention.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 27, 2015, 07:20:31 PM »
Mu

Mu threw up a blue barrier reflexively, stopping the motorcycle cold. She created countless drones as she flew up into the sky: ten, twenty, thirty, the number just kept climbing higher and higher. And then they began to fire, each releasing lasers at the rate of a machine gun, the number of drones constantly growing further.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 08, 2015, 08:26:31 PM »
Mu threw up a blue barrier reflexively, stopping the motorcycle cold. She created countless drones as she flew up into the sky: ten, twenty, thirty, the number just kept climbing higher and higher. And then they began to fire, each releasing lasers at the rate of a machine gun, the number of drones constantly growing further.

Rikuyo

Seemingly countless beams of light rained down on Rikuyo who resorted to run for the moment. It wasn't a sign of cowardice, just that she had to try to evade them before her transformation finished. Bullets of light completely shredded the motorcycle she used, grazing her body as she did her best to not get turned into a Swiss cheese. It would be bothersome even for someone with her regeneration. Once a tail of a monkey sprout from her tailbone, a clear sign that she transformed, she was ready to face the opponent on more equal terms. However, it would be still troublesome to just close the distance. "How about that?" she exclaimed, firing a blast of energy bigger than Mu's individual beams, hopefully the smaller beams extinguished by crashing into it.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 19, 2018, 06:32:51 PM »
DARK VLAD

Atop a very dark tower over a very dark mountain, a fiery overlord watched the snow-less city from below with a malevolent smile. Perfect, this was all too perfect! His minions were readying to raze the city any second, while his pyrodracolich (leg/fan/leg) flew over his domain ominously.

"Hahahahahaha! Tremble, fools! Now that I and my minions have stolen Christmas, no one can oppose me any longer!" He laughed, gloating as he relished in his victory. Poor Santa Claus was tied up and gagged in the corner of his throne room, and his hat was now in his possession. With this the Nexus would know a holiday it would never forget.

The christmas event was a total success! Now, all that he needed was for a hero to show up. So he waited patiently, chuckling to himself all the way.

So he waited.

And waited.

Any time now...

Any time...

"Ugh, she is late!" He pouted in frustration. "Very well, in this case, I Dark Vlad will strike first! March forth  my armies, leave not a single gift shop spared!!! Tonight, Nexus must burn!"