Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 125428 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily might have giggled at the girl's denial if not for Rider's ministrations. The Changeling gasped as Rider teased her way down Emily's throat, her hand sliding down as well. As the red-head moaned with feeling of Rider suckling on her breast, Emily was caught off guard when she felt Rider teasing her folds, sliding a few fingers in as the lavender-haired woman thumbed her clit, pulling a moan from the Changeling.

"Maybe you are happy with him," Emily managed to get out, "But you can't hide your desires from me anymore than Rider here could. I'm not controlling her mind, persay. I just gave her a strong compulsion to follow that little desire of hers to see you like this. To be ordered to submit you to every punishment she could think of. I don't even need to lie when the truth is something like this."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider and Sakura

Rider continued to pleasure Emily, licking and sucking on her breast, her thumb running over her clitoris. Meanwhile, the red-haired woman responded to Sakura's pained comment.

"Maybe you are happy with him", she said, clearly having some difficulty speaking due to Rider's manipulations, "but you can't hide your desires from me anymore than Rider here could. I'm not controlling her mind, persay. I just gave her a strong compulsion to follow that little desire of hers to see you like this. To be ordered to submit you to every punishment she could think of. I don't even need to lie when the truth is something like this."

Rider was somewhat surprised at her "master" admitting to having affected her actions, but at this point she couldn't care less. She was having a wonderful time inflicting these horrible tortures on her former master on the orders of her stunningly-beautiful new "master", and the reason why it had happened was entirely irrelevant to her. Sakura, meanwhile, was struggling to comprehend what Emily had said, the agony she was in making it very difficult for her to think.

What Emily was saying was simply not believable. Her loyal, beloved servant, Rider, had supposedly had a desire to torture her. That couldn't be possible, Rider would never, ever want to see her come to harm.

"N.. ah.. no, R..Rider.. ah.. would never...", Sakura began, before trailing off, uncertain what to say and in too much pain to think clearly.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Rider's ministrations were bringing her closer and closer to that wonderful edge, but the girl's feeble rebuttal couldn't be ignored. Moaning louder and more frequently with each passing second, Emily did her best to explain.

"Never...hurt you, right?" Emily managed to get out, "But everyone- Ahh! -everyone has these little fantasies. Dark dreams never...meant to see...the light of day. Ones that we may admit to in- Mmm! -only our most private moments, and only to- Hahhh! -ourselves. And this- Ohhhhhh -this was one- Nnngh -of her-"

Before she could finish, however, Emily was cut off by a scream as Rider finally brought her screaming over that edge, leaving the lavender-hair woman's hand soaked in Emily's fluids.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 05:18:40 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider and Sakura

Rider moved her mouth away from Emily's breast for a moment, only to move over towards the other one, licking teasingly on her nipple. Meanwhile, her hand began to grope Emily's ass, whilst the other continued pumping in and out, still massaging her clitoris with her thumb. To Rider's surprise, Emily appeared to be reaching her peak already, presumably because of how aroused she had been by their prior actions.

As she approached release, Emily addressed Sakura's comment.

"Never...hurt you, right?" she said in between her moans. "But everyone- Ahh! -everyone has these little fantasies. Dark dreams never...meant to see...the light of day. Ones that we may admit to in- Mmm! -only our most private moments, and only to- Hahhh! -ourselves. And this- Ohhhhhh -this was one- Nnngh -of her-"

With that, the girl released her pent-up arousal with a scream, her fluids soaking Rider's hand. Rider, a little concerned about the path Emily's thoughts were taking, continued to stroke her through her orgasm, before stopping and looking at the girl with a smile, glad to have returned the pleasure she had given. She leaned in to give her a brief kiss, before pulling away.

"So, what should we do to Sakura now?" she said in a sultry manner, before having a sudden thought.

"That was good, but my hand is dirty. I'll have to get that cleaned...", she continued, getting up off the bed and heading over towards the horse.

Sakura, meanwhile, was still suffering in agony, the arousal from the sight she had just seen only making things worse. She was somewhat surprised by what Emily had said, but was in too much pain to make any kind of coherent reply, instead just continuing to moan from the pain as Rider approached, a sadistic smirk on her face. She was very much enjoying this.

"Looks like you liked that show", Rider said with a smirk, noticing Sakura's slight wetness. "You really are a pervert".

"Now, clean me", she said, lifting her hand to Sakura's mouth, her intentions clear.

Sakura simply turned away in refusal.

"You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you?" she said with a smirk, reaching for the chain linking Sakura's breasts and pulling hard on it, causing the girl to scream once more. "Now, lick, or I'll pull them off!" she said, pulling the chain harder and harder.

Knowing she had no choice, Sakura reluctantly stuck out her tongue and began licking off the juices from Rider's hand, feeling utterly humiliated, continuing to scream in agony from the torture she was undergoing, including the continued force on her nipples from Rider's pulling on the chain. Sakura licked all around Rider's hand, diligently, not wanting to give any excuse for further punishment. After a few moments, Rider decided she was satisfied with the girl's humiliation and pulled back, releasing her hold on the chain.

"Hmm, you look so good like this. I wonder what we should do to you next...", she said, a fearful expression appearing on Sakura's face.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily gasped for breath on the bed, laying back as Rider left to go play with Sakura some more. As the girl's screams rang in Emily's ears, the Changeling looked up to see Rider pulling harshly on the chain of the clover clamp as Sakura licked her fingers clean, screaming all the while. Emily felt the first sparks of arousal ignite in her once more as she watched, before Rider pondered aloud about what they could do to Sakura next.

"Well," Emily started, getting off the bed herself, having finally recovered, "We can start by switching the current weights for some heavier ones."

With that, Emily makes her way over to the wall once more, searching for a moment before recovering a cattle prod. Switching the tool on, Emily grinned for a moment before approaching Sakura from behind.

"I wonder how she'll like this," Emily said, waiting for Rider to apply the new weights before prodding Sakura in the ass with the cattle prod for all of a few seconds.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider and Sakura

Rider waited patiently for Emily to recover, enjoying simply standing there and watching the enticing show Sakura was putting on as she writhed and moaned in response to the constant torment being inflicted on her. After a few moments, her hand trailed down her body lazily, and she began to masturbate. Not long after she had started, though, Emily finally recovered, and addressed Rider once more.

"Well", she began, getting up off the bed, "we can start by switching the current weights for some heavier ones."

Rider gave a sadistic smirk in the direction of the obviously-upset Sakura before happily going to perform her allotted task. Her excitement grew when she noticed Emily heading for the wall, out of sight of Sakura, and picking up a cattle prod, before walking behind the frantically-nodding captive, who was unaware of the extra torture Emily intended to inflict on her.

Rider, still smiling, moved over to the table where the weights were.

"Hmm, I think I should start with these", she said, picking up a set of breast weights, probably almost double the weight of the already-too-heavy ones hanging from Sakura's tortured mounds. Sakura began to beg frantically as she saw what Rider was doing.

"N..ah.. no.. ah.. plea..ah..se Ri..der.. no...", she said, weakly, as her sadistic captor approached her with the weights.

Rider, of course, simply ignored the pleas, simply becoming more aroused by the captive's begging. Removing the existing weights, Rider let Sakura relax for a few moments, an evil smile on her face, before attaching the new ones, one at a time.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH", Sakura screamed as the new weights pulled downwards on her squashed breasts in an agonising fashion.

Rider simply laughed at her former master's suffering.

"Aww, does it hurt", she said, mockingly, highly-aroused by the sight of her master's now painfully-stretched breasts.

Then, satisfied with the effect of the first part of her assigned task, Rider moved on to the second part, preparing several new weights, again about twice as heavy as the previous ones.

"N..AAAHHH..nn", Sakura stammered, her breasts still in pain, but Rider once again simply became more aroused by the begging and the increase in volume of Sakura's tortured moans.

Removing the previous weights, Rider attached the new ones in their place with a lewd smile on her face. As soon as she released the weights, she got the expected reaction from the captive.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH", Sakura screamed as the new weights put even more pressure on her already-tortured pussy and clitoris.

Sakura's was now panting and hyper-ventilating, unable to stand the pain she was now in. Unfortunately for her, though, that simply made Rider more aroused and more determined to see how much suffering they could cause to the unfortunate prisoner.

Rider stepped back and admired the beautiful sight of Sakura's agonised facial expressions and tormented body, her hand once again trailing down to her pussy and beginning to play around with her clitoris, whilst the other went up to her breast and began to play with that. Then, after a few moments, Emily spoke.

"I wonder how she'll like this", she said, causing Sakura a moment of confusion before she felt a jolt of pure agony.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Sakura let out an almighty scream as the cattle prod began discharging its electricity into her tender flesh, and began to desperately push herself away from the prod, only for Emily to continue pushing it towards her, causing her more pain on her clitoris and pussy to add to the agony of being shocked. The torture was now unbearable. Of course, Rider had absolutely no intention whatsoever of stopping. This was simply way too much fun.

"Em..ah..ily", she said, continuing to masturbate to the sight, "what should I do next?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily was surprised when Rider started masturbating openly to their captive, having now switched out the weights for heavier ones.

Wow. I can't exactly judge myself, but of all the things I was expecting, that wasn't one of them...That aside, can't say I don't understand what's got her like this...

The scream that the cattle prod drew was another thing that Emily hadn't expected.

"My my," Emily mused, pacing around to Sakura's front, "And I didn't even leave it on there for that long."

The cattle prod dangled in the air, wavering dangerously close to Sakura as Emily chose her next target. With that, the Changeling simply let the prod slip, the tool landing directly on Sakura's chest. This time, Emily let it stay there for a few seconds before she removed it.

"Oops, my hand slipped," Emily said mockingly, "If you want to do something here, Rider, then a whip would be right at home here."

Just then, the prod wavered yet lower, Emily briefly tapping it against Sakura's toned belly, letting the prod make contact a few times as she savored the girl's screaming.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider and Sakura

Rider smirked at Emily's words as she moved away from Sakura slightly in order that Emily could move in front of the captive and continue her torture, continuing to masturbate furiously to the sight in front of her. Sakura, meanwhile, still writhing and moaning from the pain and extremely frightened of what was likely to come next, attempted to give Emily an angry, defiant look, although the agony and fear etched into her face ruined the effect somewhat.

The girl reached Sakura's front and held the cattle prod just over Sakura's chest, menacingly. Sakura looked into the eyes of her torturer almost pleadingly, anticipating the pain that was to come. After a few moments of unbearable tension, Sakura felt another jolt of burning pain, this time on her breast.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Sakura screamed, even louder than before.

She continued to scream in agony as Emily pressed the cattle prod into her tormented mounds for several more seconds, desperately wanting the agony to be over.

"Oops, my hand slipped", Emily said, obviously mocking the captive girl, as she finally ended the pain, before turning to address Rider.

"If you want to do something here, Rider, then a whip would be right at home here", she said.

Rider, grinning, stopped her masturbation and went off to find a suitable instrument. One that would cause Sakura the maximum possible amount of pain for the maximum possible amount of time. She looked over the rack, enjoying the background noise of Sakura's agonised screams as Emily continued to shock her over and over, until she found something that seemed suitable.

Yes, this looks perfect, she thought, sadistically.

Picking it up, she walked back over to the horse, watching Sakura shake and scream uncontrollably as Emily shocked her stomach over and over as she did. When she arrived, she held up the whip to the uncontrollably-sobbing captive with a sadistic smile.

"I believe this is what was known in Russia as a 'knout'. It was used to punish criminals and political prisoners in the Tsarist era. True, this is one of the softer versions, but, nevertheless, I assure you that it will hurt. A lot", she said.

With the design of the whip as it was, it would not cause severe damage to Sakura's body, but it most certainly would cut the skin, and cause unbelievable pain in the process. And, just looking at it, Sakura could tell she would suffer massively under Rider's torment, just as she was from Emily's shocks.

A sadistic grin plastered on her face, Rider walked around behind the captive and raised the whip, before bringing it down on Sakura's back with an audible crack.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sakura screamed, a thin cut appearing on her back where the whip had hit.

Rider simply smiled a sadistic smile, once again dripping wet, and raised the whip once more.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:47:39 PM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The Changeling smirked as Rider quickly started whipping Sakura with a knout, the purple-hair's screams filling her ears as she kept on prodding Sakura, switching between her breasts and her stomach seemingly at random. After a while, Emily stopped for a bit, the device wavering lower.

"You're not going to like what comes next," the Changeling says, knowing that there was still a spark of defiance left in their captive.

With that, Emily thrust the prod straight at Sakura's pussy with an almost artful grace, capturing the nub at the apex of her folds right in between the prongs of the cattle prod. Leaving the prod like that for a few moments, Emily removed the device, giggling at Sakura's expression before she continued to prod Sakura, switching between her breasts, stomach, and pussy seemingly at random, timing her prods to come between Rider's whip strokes.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider and Sakura

Sakura continued to whimper helplessly, in obvious agony from the torture being inflicted on her, her whimpers only interrupted by agonised screams every time Rider lashed the whip lashed across her back or Emily shocked her with the prod. Her back felt like it was on fire from the cuts Rider's whipping had inflicted, her clitoris and pussy were sore beyond belief, her breasts were stretched and squashed in the most painful manner. And, to add to the torment, there was Emily, inflicting burning agony on her at will with the cattle prod. By now, tears were falling freely down Sakura's face. She was suffering unbearable torture, and there was no sign of it stopping. Again and again, the whip struck her and the prod sent jolts through her body.

Rider, meanwhile, continued to enjoy Sakura's suffering, knowing that the girl was being tortured well beyond what she could bear, and knowing that she could do absolutely nothing to stop it. The whole situation turned her on immensely, and her fluids were flowing down her thigh as she continued to whip Sakura's back and shoulders as hard as she could.

After some time, they noticed Emily stop and move the prod downwards. Rider smirked, continuing the whipping so as not to give Sakura any respite from her torture, knowing what was to come. Sakura, too, knew what was likely, and looked fearfully into her torturer's eyes. Emily, however, was completely unmoved.

"You're not going to like what comes next", she said, mocking the helpless captive, before thrusting the cattle prod towards Sakura's pussy.

The captive girl let out an almighty scream as the prod connected directly with her clitoris, the agony being inflicted worse than anything she had previously felt. But, her torment was not over just yet. Her two captors simply continued their actions. Time and again, Sakura felt the whip slash a new cut into her back, followed by the agonising jolt of the prod on her stomach, breasts or, worst of all, pussy. By now, her back was a mess of whip cuts, and she was shaking and crying uncontrollably, the pain of the shocks and whips coupled with the agony of riding the horse simply too much for her to take.

"Ple..aahh..ase.. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Pl..ah..ease.. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH... st...AAAAAAHHHH..op", she gasped. "I..ah.. I'll.. AAAAAAHHHHHH do..ah any..AAAAAAHHHHH..thing".

She was in utter agony, suffering unbearable pain. Rider, though, had no desire to stop. She wanted Sakura to suffer, the more the better.

"No, don't listen to her", she said, striking Sakura's back once more, "let her suffer, like I did".
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 11:44:59 PM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily's amusement at Sakura's protests grew further before Rider cut in. The simplicity of her statement honed the Changeling's gaze in on Sakura.

"Indeed," Emily said, then an idea occurred, "Hey, Rider. I bet you've done enough back there. How about you come up here and I'll go to work on her back."

Upon switching their places, Emily now aimed the prod for the angry marks the whip had left behind, already planning out the next stage of Sakura's torture.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider and Sakura

Sakura listened to her servant's words with anguish, knowing that they had almost certainly condemned her to more of the same torture she was already suffering, or perhaps worse. Her two tormentors continued their actions for a few moments, before Emily spoke up in response to Rider and Sakura's comments.

"Indeed", she said, before coming up with a new method to torment the captive.

"Hey, Rider. I bet you've done enough back there. How about you come up here and I'll go to work on her back", she said.

With that, Emily and Rider stopped their respective actions, allowing Sakura a slight respite. Even so, the weights continued to hang painfully from her compressed breasts, and her pussy and clitoris were still as sore as ever, and she continued to moan weakly. Plus, Sakura knew this would only be a short respite. Indeed, as soon as Rider and Emily had swapped places, they began to torture the prisoner once more.

Sakura screamed again as Emily began to poke the wounds Rider's whip had left with the prod. Rider, meanwhile, stared at the captive for a few moments, highly aroused, wondering where to start. Then, she swung the whip, hitting Sakura's stomach, causing the girl to scream. Rider smirked, and lifted the whip once more. This time, she brought it down straight on Sakura's tormented breasts, leaving a shallow cut where she hit and eliciting a scream of agony from the captive.

The two of them continued to torment Sakura as before, eliciting screams of agony from the tortured girl. Sakura simply could not stand the pain, but there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily continued to prod at the purple-hair's back for a while longer before she finally grew bored of her screams, which had taken on something of a pattern.

Well, let's shake things up, shall we?

With a thought, a vine reached back, taking up one of the candles and bringing it to Emily. To the Changeling's satisfaction, the candle had burned down a fair bit, leaving plenty of molten wax to work with. Switching the prod off, Emily reached up to trace a finger along one of the many cuts.

"You're probably getting a little chilly up there," Emily said, amused, before she tipped the candle, letting the hot wax drip down on her back and into the various cuts decorating it.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:02:14 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Rider

Rider continued whipping Sakura sadistically, her stomach and breasts now, like her back, covered with small cuts. Emily, meanwhile, continued to shock her previously-tormented back, bringing yet more pain. Worse still, every shock and blow from the whip caused Sakura to convulse involuntarily, causing her legs to pull on her arms and her pussy and clitoris to rub on the wedge itself. As a result, not only was the whipping and shocking extremely painful in its own right, it was also causing her arms to ache painfully, and her pussy and clitoris to become extremely sore and sensitive. Tears were streaming down her face.

Enjoying the sight, and wishing to humiliate the captive a little, Rider leaned in and licked the side of Sakura's face, tasting her delicious tears.

"Mmm, delicious", she said with a sadistic smile. "I think I'll make some more".

With that, she returned to whipping the helpless prisoner, extracting yet more screams of agony to go with those being caused by Emily. This continued for some minutes before, finally, Emily got bored of Sakura's monotonous and gradually-reducing screams. Using one of her vines, she pulled a lit candle into her hands. Switching off the prod, she traced a finger along one of the cuts, causing another shudder from the captive, whilst Rider temporarily stopped whipping her, wanting her full attention to be on the next torture.

"You're probably getting a little chilly up there" , Emily said, before tipping the candle and pouring the wax directly on top of Sakura's lacerated back.

The captive girl screamed once more at the burning-hot wax being poured on her, the pain increased significantly by the presence of the only-gradually-healing cuts. Satisfied with what she had seen, Rider returned to her assigned task, brutally whipping Sakura once more, her hand now reaching down between her own legs and beginning to play with her sensitive pussy.

She continued to torture the girl for some time, enjoying the sight and continuing to masturbate gently. Gradually, Sakura's screams began to weaken somewhat. Rider could tell that she was beginning to zone out of the pain, and that was not something they wanted to happen. Stopping the abuse, Rider stepped back. Staring at the captive's throughly-lacerated breasts and stomach, Rider wondered what to do next, before breaking into an evil grin.

I think it's time for some psychological punishment, she thought, sadistically.

"Master", she said with a grin, "I wonder if it might be time to take her up on her earlier offer".

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily smiled at the rejuvenated screams Sakura produced as the hot wax flowed down her back, though that too eventually faded as Sakura's screams grew weaker. Emily quickly realized that the purple-head was actually starting to zone out from the pain, something she didn't want happening at all. Rider seemed to have realized it as well, judging by her query.

The Changeling allowed a grin of her own as the vine put the candle back, "Well, she did say anything, after all. So why don't we give her the chance. Rider, untie her, get those clamps off, and get her down from there. Not on the bed though, she'll have to do that on her own."

With that, Emily moved back to the wall of devices, searching for a moment before finding exactly what she was looking for.

"If you don't mind," the Changeling said, "I'd like her on all fours."

Waiting for Rider to manage this, Emily proceeded to snap a collar around Sakura's neck, giving the attached leash a few experimental tugs.

"Now then," Emily said, "As fun as it would be to simply make you crawl over there, I'd like to think we could make it a little more...challenging."

With that, Emily took up the second item she'd retrieved, a series of rubber ball all attached by an air-tube with a small hand-pump at the end other end. Crouching down behind Sakura, Emily took a moment to line the toy up before sliding the whole thing into Sakura's depths in one go.

"Enjoying that?" Emily asked mockingly, "Well, it gets better."

With that, she squeezed the hand-pump, air flowing into the rubber balls and inflating them slightly.

"Now crawl," the Changeling said, pumping the hand-pump once with each proverbial step.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:24:35 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh