Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 124435 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sword demon guy.

The demon smiled but shook his head.

"Not really. Sharing the company with a fine lady as yourself is more than I could ever ask you. However, let me return you the question. Is there anything you'd like?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The young vampire's hand surfaced from the water.  Her finger gently rested on her cheek, making a gesture that seemed to feign thought.  "Of course.  I desire many things: blood, strength, a heart pounding competition.  But I suppose my greatest desire right now is to fulfill yours. "

She dropped her hand back into the water and turned her head.  It almost looked like she was pouting.   "Its not very satisfying if you have none."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

Bound to the tree as she was, it wouldn't be fair of her to do something about her current situation, not that she minded the view as he finally freed his length from his boxers. The monster hunter took a moment to look it over before realizing that it was coming closer, the heady smell leaving her a little light headed as she opened her mouth just in time for him to stick it in. Briefly toying with the idea of running her teeth along his shaft, Adjutor sighed around his cock before starting to lave at his throbbing length. Giving herself a moment to get used to it, the hunter soon started bobbing her head on his length as far as she could within her bindings, sucking at his length teasingly to try to get a reaction out of him.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus let out a deep exhale as the girl moved up and down his length.  "Oh your pretty good," he said.  "If I keep going like this ill finish early."

He removed his cock from her mouth and grasped the twine.  He gave the twine another yank, just so he could hear her moan again.  Then, he placed his finger inbetween the twine and pierced it with the strength of his finger.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into a standing position, connecting his lips to hers the moment he finished the movement.  He pressed his now naked length against her pants as he grabbed her bare breasts, squeezing with all his strength.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

As he pulled his length from her mouth, Adjutor couldn't help but wonder whether the man was being serious or if he was just indecisive. That train of thought was soon cut off when another tug of the twine around her breasts drew a sharp moan from her lips. Then the twine was torn open and he was pulling her up to her feet by her hair, the pull drawing a slight hiss from her, the rough treatment both arousing and slightly painful.

All the same, Adjutor gave him a smirk as she decided that laying back and taking wouldn't be as fun. All but exploding into motion, the Armos slid up over her breasts, loosening his grip as she pushed herself forward off the tree, bringing them both to the ground, only with her on top this time. The monster hunter gave the handsome man a smirk as she sat back on his hips, moving her own hips to grind herself against his throbbing length a little.

"Oh, come on," Adjutor mused, "You didn't think it would be easy, did you?"
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:56:54 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Oh.

The girl loosened the twine while he was having his way with her.  Before he knew it, the girl's hips were pressed against his, her lower half grinding against his length.  "Ah," he moaned, before breaking into a wry smile.  "Well I hoped not," he said.  "Its no fun if you don't fight back a little."

He crossed his arms behind his head, as if he were gazing at the clouds.  "You wana know a secret?" he asked. 

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

The monster hunter took a moment to revel in the slight thrill at the reversal of their positions, though she did find his acceptance of it a bit curious. Adjutor stopped her motion, sitting back on his hips and propping herself up with a hand on the ground as she looked the man over one last time.

"Oh? I don't see why not," Adjutor said, tracing her free hand along his abs, "What's the secret?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

His abs crunched as he leaned upwards to the girl's ear.  "I never untied you," he said, clenching his fist and pulling back.  The string tightened both around her tree and her breasts.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

A moment of confusion crossed Adjutor's face before he pulled back, realization striking right as she was pulled back to the tree.

Oh for crying out loud.

The monster hunter squirmed in her bonds, moaning as the string tightened around her breath once more.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh