Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 124599 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

To her surprise, an odd aura flared up around him as she stood up, and in the next moment he was moving, slamming her up against a nearby tree with enough to crack the wood. She was stunned for all of a moment before she started putting up at least some resistance, grasping at his hand to try to pull free. And then his lips were on hers, the kiss rough and overpowering as returned it as best she could. There was an almost animalistic passion to his movements, and hers in turn as she did what she could to maintain her position, with her back up against a tree and soft grass beneath her.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The demon laughed curtly, fully enjoying the charming girl's quick wit. "That is quite true. Though compared to me, you are far more terrifying."

Far more lovely too. He thought, not to discredit himself of course. He smiled and gazed at the stars, his blue hair almost seemed to reflect their shine. However, what captivated him the most was the brilliance of the moon. He smiled, then turned to his new acquaintance.

"The night is young, why not indulge ourselves in tales? I am curious myself, I wonder... what drew such a rare flower to this garden?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka gasped her hair with both hands, gently stroking it as she gazed into Engetsu's eyes.  She glared at him and with a playful frown she said, "You know, its not very nice to call a girl scary."

The young vampire re-positioned herself beside the man, settling right under the man's spread out arms.  She gazed up at him, using his eyes as a pathway to her own thoughts.  "I suppose it all started with my..." she trailed off, her face becoming a bit red.  "Girlfriend.  I told her I needed a vacation and left her while she took care of the apartment."

The red in her face faded.  "How about you?"

Marcus

"Stay!" he ordered as he pulled away from the kiss.  He quickly dashed to the back of the tree, tied the twine around the trunk and dashed back to his original position.  Then, he grabbed a loose strand sticking out from his breast job and pulled.

"You know, its a lot more fun to tie up a girl with such lovely muscles.  Its somehow far more satisfying."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The demonic sword listened and nodded graciously. He looked deep in thought, like if he was reflecting on what could have led him to his fate. Finding his answer, he smiled and held a finger up.

"I just found the address on a pamphlet." He stated as a matter of fact. But suddenly, his face grew with concern, he leaned closer to the girl as if to make sure she was safe.

"Oh my, you were all red for a second! Are you alright?" He asked her, quite estranged with that peculiar reaction of hers. "You wouldn't have caught a fever. Is the water too hot for you?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka took a step back, raising her hands above the water and shaking her head.  "Do not worry.  It is nothing worth considering."  The young vampire continued to stroke her glistening blue hair as she stared at him curiously.  "I am surprised.  Most strangers in this city fear vampires.  I expected more of a reaction."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The demon looked at the young Medaka with a look of puzzled confusion.

"Van...pyre? Whaa?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

"It means im a creature who requires blood to survive," she replied.  "I need a certain amount of blood to survive.  As a result, ive only feed from one person.  It is a bit rude to feed on strangers after all."

She smiled at him.  "How can you live in this city and not know what vampires are?  No, even outside of this city, the concept of vampire's is widespread."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

In spite of her order, the monster hunter found herself leaning forward to continue even as he broke away. Of course, then the knot was completed and she was tied to the tree. Well, insofar as there was an unspoken agreement that she wouldn't cut herself free. That train of thought was promptly forgotten as he tugged on the rope binding her breasts, the tightness prompting a pleasurable buzz and a light gasp.

"Is that so?" Adjutor said with a smirk, "Maybe it's something to do with you knowing that I'm enjoying this."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Ah, thats a good reaction.  He thought as she let out that noise.  Really, he liked how loud she was.  It was incredibly gratifying.

Marcus peeled off his underwear, finally allowing his hard length to free itself.  He slowly walked over and stuck it into the girl's mouth.  "Of course," he retorted with a matter of fact tone.  "Now, its my turn."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Ze sword who shall pierce through the hymens.

"How strange. I suppose that is what humans refer to as living under a rock?" He said before shrugging. "Do they all look as graceful as you?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka giggled.  Her face began to turn red as she stared into his eyes.  "Engestsu was it?  How about we make a deal?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

Oh? The demon's eyes widened, but then he smiled. "I don't see why not. What is it, Medaka san?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka's fangs surfaced once again.  "Its been a while since ive had any blood," she said, licking her lips.  "If you allow me a quick snack, ill allow you one request."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Enny

"E-eh!? No, no. I'm afraid I cannot do that! This body has no blood I'm afraid." He said, his composure suddenly dropped for a second at the sudden ant most terrifying proposition. Did she just ask him to let her eat him?

The demon gulped.

"No, that's no good at all. I can do many things, but that is a request I can't fulfill."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

The fangs seemingly receded into her mouth or at least, hidden as her mouth formed a frown.  "No blood? Aww." Her pupils trailed downward as she dipped her head.  She blew bubbles in the water as her eyes moved back up to observe him.  He looked scared all of the sudden, as if she was going to eat him.  It was probably pointless to tell him she just wanted a taste.

She moved a little closer, her head once again under his sprawled out arm.  "Hmm... well I still want to know.  Is there anything that you desire?  Anything that I can provide?"