Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 124617 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

She didn't bother resisting the shove to the ground, not to mention she was taken off guard by the suddenness of it. While his weight on her was of little issue, she nonetheless glanced away as he straddled her. Then his hands were on her abs, leaving the hunter squirming a little under him as a strange mix of ticklish and warming feelings spread through her, her breathing growing more labored between giggles and breathy moans as time went on. A brief glance down revealed that the man was painfully hard, judging by how his length was pressing against his pants.

Then he moved his hands further up, the giggles and the tickling fading as he worked her chest over, pulling moan after needy moan from her lips. After a while, however, he leaned in to whisper into Adjutor's ear, the hunter squirming a little at his words. Still, she wasn't one to take this lying down, figuratively.

"Ah, well...At the rate things are going," Adjutor managed to get out, "I don't think we'll need to worry about my limits."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus climbed off the girl's pelvis.  His hands stayed on her breasts, mindlessly rubbing them as he stared down at her.  His playful smile had faded, replaced by a frown that displayed genuine concern.

"I can get a little rough if I get too excited.  So think about this carefully.  If you understand, take off my pants."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

The hunter cocked an eyebrow at the sudden display of concern. While it was certainly touching, she couldn't help but wonder if he was a bit late with it.

Ah well, it's the thought that counts.

Allowing a sigh, Adjutor decided that turn about was fair play and raised the arm closest to him, thoughtmetal flickering out towards him and slicing open his pants, freeing his throbbing shaft from its confine.

"Well, don't worry," she said, offering him a smile, "If it's too much, I'll do something about it."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus let out a gasp of relief and anticipation as the blade finished its cut through his pants.  He couldn't help but be taken with her skill.  After all, not just anyone can cut through a mans pants without scratching his underwear.

"You had a knife on you the whole time?" he asked, scanning her near naked body.  "Thats pretty scary you know."

With a lightning like movement of his hand, he reached for her throat.  Once he got a hold of that, he intended to push her to the ground.  With his other hand, he would search her pockets for more toys.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Whoosh

A sliding door was roughly pushed open.  The young vampire took her first steps into the hazy mixed bath of the hot springs.  She was covered in two seperate towels.  One was wrapped across her generous chest, covering most of her large breasts.  Unfortunately, there was no towel big enough to cover all of it, so there was some cleavage at both the top and bottom.  The other one was wrapped around her waist, covering her rear.

As she approached the bath, she realized there was no one but her.  Of course, this did not matter to her, so she shrugged, peeled off her towels and hopped in the pool with a playful smile adorned on her face.

Once she felt the hot water touch her skin, her muscles instantly relaxed.  She wondered over to a spot in the corner of the bath and stared into the endless void of the sky.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

The hunter snickered at his reaction as the metal melted back onto her arm and slid along her skin and out of sight.

"I'm surprised you didn't notice the other one," Adjutor noted, patting the sheathed knife clipped to the waistband of her shorts, right next to the pocket with the twine. Then he was on her, the hunter relaxing as one hand went to her throat to pin her down while the other started checking her pockets. In spite of herself, Adjutor's blush darkened as he reached into the pocket with the twine.

"Oh, so you didn't bring anything yourself?" Adjutor mused, shifting under him all the same.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus pulled his hand out of her pocket, holding a roll of twine in his hands.  Her blush made his finding all the more satisfying.  She didn't seem bothered by his sudden movement, so he squeezed her neck tighter.  "Of course not," he said, unraveling the twine with his fingers.  "Did you expect to meet a sexy stranger in the woods when you woke up this morning?"

Once again, he straddled her, positioning his length on top of her crotch near her opening.  All the while, he wrapped the twine around her breasts.  He wanted to tie it around her back but realized it was facing the ground.  So, he moved his other hand from her neck to her hair and pulled her into a sitting position.  Then, he wrapped the twine around her back. 

"Get up."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The demon sword was whistling a fine tune as he stepped into the hot spring's changing halls. He didn't get to find a place like this very often, especially not a nice looking one in a forest like here. Better yet, it was no ordinary hot spring, but a mixed bath. This meant he might just stumble on a hot chick! Towel and heart ready, he opened the door with a loud whoosh.

He smiled, eyes closed in order to let in the atmosphere. The smell of fresh air and pines was just wonderful, as was the heat coming from the steamy baths. He opened his eyes, and much to his surprise, the bath was mostly empty, save for a very cute girl.

Yessss!

"Yo." He waved at her with a friendly grin. "Any room for a lone fellow?" He asked, only to step in the water anyway.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

As the young vampire stared into the horizon, she couldn't help but feel a bit lonely.  It always felt like this when Shinobu didn't go with her.  She was spoiled on her company.  But then again, this is why she decided to take a trip here.  It was a nice relaxing place where she could get used to being alone.

She glanced around the empty bath.  But why does it have to be this empty?!

Medaka snapped to attention when she heard the door open.  Then, she sunk down into the water so that only her head was visible.  Returning the man's smile she said, "Of course, you don't have to ask in a public bath you know."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

Ahhh, wonderful. The hot springs were simply perfect, he didn't get to have such a pleasant warm bath every day. His muscles relaxed so much, he felt like he was going to melt. Either way, he swam his way up to the girl and laid his back on the warm stone edge of the bath, right next to her.

"So, what's your name?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka's smile grew wider, charged with excitement as the man made his way over to her.  He was far from bad looking, with a well developed body complimenting his calm demeanor.  Yes, this is the type of person that makes for the best companion during a vacation.

The young vampire took a few steps closer to the man.  "My name is Medaka.  May I ask yours as well?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

"Of course. My name is Engetsu." He said with a calm smile. She was quite beautiful to behold, but he felt there was something missing to complement her lovely figure. Suddenly, he had an idea. Picking one of the growing flowers sprouting from the rocky formations next to the spring. It was a beautiful crimson flower, its petals glowing and brimming with light. Without much hesitation, he plucked it gently before crowning Kurokami's head with it.

"It is truly fortunate for a man like me to have met such a lovely flower under the moonlight." He said, referring not only to the flower he had picked, but also to the lovely lady before him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

"Oh you are quite the charmer," Medaka said, twirling her hair in between her fingers.  "They say a woman should watch out for men like you."  She bared her fangs.  "But then again, they say the same for women like me."

Normally she would be a lot more straightforward.  But if he wanted to play with her, he would have to pass a test.  Besides, if there is anything she has learned from Shinobu, its that its much more fun to play.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

As he squeezed tighter, the Hunter found herself tensing up reflexively, though she managed to restrain the reflex to punch the man in the face. Still, he did have a point about the stranger bit.

"No," she said, voice strained a bit before giving voice to a slight gasp as he pressed his length up against her clothed folds, "But it always helps to be prepared."

Then she realized the twine was being wrapped around her breasts, tying up the generous swells quite nicely before he realized that he couldn't complete the binding. Gasping a little as he pulled her up by the hair, Adjutor didn't offer much in the way of resistance as he finished the knot behind her back.

"Hm, well this is at least something," she said teasingly, a shudder of anticipation rushing through her as she stood up, curious as to what he had in mind.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

He stood up, allowing her to follow his orders.  She was surprisingly complaint, contrary to her appearance.  Really, this would probably much hotter if he had some context.

A green aura flared up around his body.  All of the sudden he was filled with an overwhelming amount of energy.  Now he knew how much she can take.  His lips slowly curled into a grin. "Oh. your pretty durable....." 

His hands moved like lightning, flying straight into her throat.  Then, he used his new speed to slam her into a tree.  The wood cracked on impact.  The moment her butt touched the grass, he pressed his lips against hers, feeling the inside of his mouth with his tongue. Meanwhile, he threw the twine around the tree.