Cross Effects > Cross Effects 3.0-It was good while it lasted

Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)

(1/521) > >>

Elf:
"Why are we dressed like this?"

Forest looked at Saber and realized it was a very good question.  The Once and Future King was pouting slightly, her lip thrust out as her fists were clinched at her sides.  She was wearing a French Maid's uniform that was indecently short complete with white high heels and little black heels.  Saber had her arms pressed at her sides to keep the uniform's skirt from riding up to show anything.  Her cheeks were pink and even her pony tail bobbed with indignation.

Forest looked down at herself and scowled, realizing that Saber had gotten lucky with the Maid Uniform. "You have to be sodding kidding me," Forest said with a growl as she held out the extremely short purple pleated skirt she was wearing.  Her long blond hair had been tied off into twin tails and she had pom-poms attached to her hands.  The purple and white crop top gave a good look at the muscles of her midriff and had CE complete with a crescent moon behind it. 

Saber stomped her foot and asked, "Again, why are we dressed like this?"

"I have no bloody clue, but I'm going to bust someone's face in until I . . ."  Forest blinked as a table with a spiral bound notebook appeared before her.  She turned and noticed she was in a very lavish room with a four poster bed that could be described as "orgy sized".

The blond maid-king picked up the notebook, opened it up and began to read, "We cordially welcome you to the Velvet Room in which . . ." Emerald eyes met Forest's as Saber's mouth dropped open and her cheeks turned bright red.  She thrust the note book to the vampire and the vampire scowled as she read it.

"What the fucking hell is this this twaddle? 'In which your most deviant desires can come true.  Think of the Velvet Room as a reality marble that produces the most lewd and decedent interactions.  Posts in here are not part of Cross Effects.  In basic terms, this is where RP fucking that can't and won't happen in the main storyline itself will happen . . .' No.  Just no."

"Why are we the ones introducing this?" Saber asked, "I am inexperienced in these matters and you . . ."

Forest scowled and said, "Because we're fetish bait that's why.  So this Velvet Room is just for people to RP smut and shagging?  Bloody lovely."

"There is more appearing on the page," Saber said pointing as she looked, "'Enjoy your stay in the Velvet Room and remember that what happens here stays in here.'  Forest, I refuse to read this last part."

"Sod this," Forest said before throwing the notebook to the floor and heading towards the door.  "Neckbeards can get their smut on if they want to, but we're not having any part of this . . ."

Arch-Magos Winter:
Lawrence blinked, rolled up blunt lit up in his hand. Looks like that magical weed shit was doing more than even Henderson had said it would. "Holy shit. Where the hell is this?"

Mooncake:
Ezra shook his head in disbelief. In one moment he was lounging on an armchair in front of a fireplace in a more distinguished part of the room, one covered in bookshelves, with his Lance in hand.

The long-haired man looked around for a cigarette, his go-to in weird situations, but couldn't find any. Looking over at the figure sitting against the bookshelves, Ezra posed the question to him. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to know why we're here either, would you?"

Golden eyes burned over the top of the book - Madam, Will You Talk, a popular British romance novel two hundred years ago - as Lucas glared at Ezra. Scowling the redhead looked back down at the novel, his voice drifting up to Ezra. "I don't know why you'd think I'd know, human."

Ezra let out a low whistle at his words. "So, even something like you is weak to those sorts of books, huh?" The spine of the book began to crinkle under the elemental's hands, but he kept flipping through the pages at breakneck speed.

Umbra of Chaos:
Ann's laughter rang out through the room from an armchair opposite to Ezra. Her clothing had been a bit indecent when she first arrived in this place but her mastery over the Shell was absolute and she was soon dressed in her favorite cloak.

"He may not seem like it but he's enough of a male for that, spearsman." She sauntered over behind the elemental and with one quick movement snatched the book from his hands.

Mooncake:
Lucas's eyes narrowed in fury. "You-! Give that back-" His hand shot towards Ann, trying to grab at her form but only succeeding in pulling her to eye level. It was almost as if his knee-jerk reaction was fighting with his survival instinct; either way, the redhead was only able to pull Ann off-balance with his unnatural strength - strength enough to topple her onto him.

Lucas's pale cheeks were dusted with a faint crimson as he got entangled in Ann's strange robe. Even an existence like him wasn't completely unaffected by the magic of the room, though it was harder to touch him than most. "What on earth are you doing!?"

Ezra snickered in the corner, and draped a book over his eyes. "I've read enough of that japanese stuff to know where this place is going." While Lucas oddly, weakly struggled in the corner, the last member of the line of Longinus looked like he had settled in to sleep.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version