Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 214141 times)

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #21510 on: February 14, 2018, 07:21:17 AM »
Lizzie

The Godslayer leapt forward and then turned around on the spot. The surprises around here, first turrets and now ambushes? It could be worse, they could have had dangerous animals in here, like dragons...... or rabbits.

"No I thought I might as well tear this place to the ground since it's so ugly." It was only half a lie, she trusted her host would be intelleigent enough to figure out which half it was.

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #21511 on: February 14, 2018, 04:28:56 PM »
Rundas

And so they drank merrily, or rather she did. Despite her brutality, and because of it, her mood lightened up to an extent, and they managed to have a good time.

"Ahhhh, that's the stuff. No need for these fancy vials of piss. True drink rips your guts apart and toughens the mind. You won't find them in your nice polished glasses of liqueur. Ya hear?"

The two were starting to go past the suburbs and into the woods. Just what was the huntress planning?

SCUmbra - Today at 10:39 PM
Fuck my ass

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #21512 on: February 14, 2018, 05:57:28 PM »
? ? ? ? ?

A good-natured laughter rang across the room. The man was nowhere to be seen when she turned around. Instead, he was floating by her side.

"Oho. I see, I see. Then let me give you a bit of advice. Take it as a generous tip from an unknown friend." Looking at him was dizzying, confusing. As if that thing was something that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. You could compare him more to a mass of static, or a shadow ripped from the ground and pasted in the air.

"It's not going to work. Even if you punched this whole place into atomic rubble, it'll get back up by the time the sun rises again." The gigantic mass of dark matter grinned as widely as the sun when making this declaration, almost as if sneering at the girl for even trying. "It's useless! Futile! A rubbish impossible waste of time! Well, if you plan to die here, I won't stop you. But do you really want to play right into his game as well?"

There was a certain spitefulness as he spoke, or maybe scorn would be more accurate. Whoever he was referring to, it was someone he held a deep grudge towards. His next words were not nearly as mocking.

"There is a way though. I can show you, but you'll have to follow me. Someone with your power could destroy the core, assuming you reach it. If you can do that, you could tear this mad circus before it's too-"

The strange thing fully expected the shattered wall to close, emphasizing its point. Much to its surprise, it didn't. Imagine preparing an entire speech only for the inauguration day to be cancelled due to a hurricane. If the shade had any eyes, they would probably convey its confusion.

"Late?"

If it still had its eyes, it would also likely blink. It was very... anticlimactic.

"How did you do that?" It asked her,, pointing to the hole dumbfounded.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 10:16:12 PM by francobull3 »

Fuck my ass

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #21513 on: February 14, 2018, 10:40:17 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's tail smacked Lorenzo across the mouth. Such mouth flapping wound most certainly not be tolerated right now. "Yes, of course." Elizabeth's melodious voice had an ominous undertone to it. She didn't need to look at Lorenzo to make sure she got the message.

"My minion will behave herself, provided yours do the same, of course." She glanced at Molly, who looked absolutely livid. After blowing the girl a kiss, she flew off following the man, staying behind him. This was his turf so she'd show him a modicum of respect.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #21514 on: February 15, 2018, 12:15:01 AM »
Haru

"I mean, it is the middle of summer, maybe check the beach? We do swim. Like, a lot."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for

YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21515 on: February 15, 2018, 12:18:37 AM »
Prism

"Oh, don't be so mean, Sigurd. She's just curious. You asking questions, her looking, they're not so different I don't think." The tendrils were remarkably fast as they darted around faster than any normal person could hope to see. It felt nice though, like stretching.

But soon it reformed back into her arm and she held it out. "Do you want to take a closer look?"
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #21516 on: February 15, 2018, 12:58:00 AM »
Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn smiled at Prism. "I would love to," she said, holding up her loose feather next to Prism's arm for comparison. "It's so fluid and fast... how detailed can you get? Do you know what it's made of? Is it magic, or is that just how your body works?"
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for

YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21517 on: February 15, 2018, 02:55:53 AM »
Marcus

Marcus's mind felt light as he wandered out of the bar, a stupid grin on his face.  "You know, for a girl who threatened to throw me off a bridge, your not all bad!" he declared with a jovial laugh.  His smile immediately faded as they entered the woods, his mind clearing as something cleared his mind.  "Wait... where are we going?"

Even as he spoke, he still didn't stop moving.

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21518 on: February 15, 2018, 03:04:26 AM »
Sigurd

"The difference between the two is manners," he said, ignoring the woman.  "If even I still retain that, I think she can preform the absolute basics."

Even as he said that, he watched her tedril's through the eyes of the fallen girl and completed his assessment of the experience through the touch of Prism.  It really was nice.

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21519 on: February 15, 2018, 11:06:26 AM »
Lizzie

The Godslayer gave the strange shadow a confused look, seemingly not getting what he was freaking out over. Well she hadn't really been paying attention to him in the first place since it sounded like such stereotypical bad guy talk. like muhahahaha you can't possibly foil my plans hero, they are foolproof. No plans were ever foolproof when it came to them, the gods had learned that the hard way.

"I jumped."

Lizzie replied. It was so damn amusing seeing it all fall apart that she couldn't help but smile.

"How are you holding up?" She gently carressed the bladed part of the scythe as she asked her qustion, it didn't seem to be directed to the shadow but surely there was no one else there.

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #21520 on: February 15, 2018, 04:47:35 PM »
Lorenzo

"Aye aye!" The tail flicked past her hair the moment she tilted it to the side, avoiding the strike with a cheeky wink. Compared to the kneeling girl, his smile, appearance, no.... everything about him was as aloof as it got. Its like he lived without a care in the world.

With the bosslady and the other big fish gone, he just stood there with his hand on his hip for a bit, observing the maid curiously.

"So, you just gonna stand like that all day? Well, I don't mind. It makes you look kinda cute." He reached in his pocket for a lighter and cigar, fully intending to light it get himself a lil tobacco with no consideration for where the smoke would get.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:51:57 PM by francobull3 »

Fuck my ass

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21521 on: February 15, 2018, 08:26:33 PM »
Prism

"Well..." The arm swelled, stretching out before shifting into a perfect facsimile of the girl, albeit golden, down to the very last hair. While it might appear similar to a statue, everything from the movements of its hair to the veins detailed along the limbs and slightest facial movements spoke to her constant effort.

"It's a golden alloy that was added to my body. It's not magic, just how my people make prosthetics for ourselves.
hamara
was the best antag

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21522 on: February 15, 2018, 09:32:40 PM »
Sanda

"You should leave before you make things worse for yourself." Then the blonde looked at the maid and the naked girl. "Tarset, give the girl a rundown of our work and make sure the deliveries are in order. Parties are nice but the fruit should be put into circulation, there are sick people who need it."

It looked as if the priestess was going to say something but instead she nodded her head and gestured for Molly to follow her as she walked back over to the group. The cultists were still on edge, a few watching the stranger even as they tried to assuage the anxieties of the civilians who had just been there. And Sanda herself just watched Lorenzo. Not real focused, but a disinterested sort of stare.

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The hotel room was all nice and cozy. Well, relatively. It wasn't anything even remotely good by the boy's standards but it was good enough for someone who was drunk as hell to wait out a hangover. He just took a seat on the bed, eyes trailing over the woman's figure. "Don't you know how much work that party was? I had to grow some fruit, get the water shipped over, have the beasts slaughtered, it was a whole thing. And you just had your girl ruin it just like that!"
hamara
was the best antag

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21523 on: February 15, 2018, 10:45:28 PM »
Rikuyo

The girl herself wasn't also in the best shape. Not in the sense of getting wounded. That blast took a lot of her energy and depleted her time limit even more than if she just fought hand-to-hand. 30 seconds was indeed her upper limit. Gah, that's what she hated about it. Dealing with the city as a near powerless human wasn't the most enjoyable thing. There was a fine line between a good challenge and one's weakness being an annoyance.

"Damn it, I should really whip up myself into shape." She probably could push herself further. No, she needed to become better. With that tournament supposedly looming on horizon, she should aim to save her peak abilities for its finals. Her enemy lied in the pool of his own blood, but she had no capacity to finish him off. If he recovered from that, that'd be a tie, she guessed? If he didn't catch up with her to take out, that is. Then, shit, she had to drag her sorry body and leave the place in case that happened.

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21524 on: February 16, 2018, 12:51:17 AM »
Molly

She completely hated that idiot, her mere presence was an eyesore so walking away from her was a blessing. Putting that behind her, it looked liked the civilians were shakened by what had just happened, well this was her time to shine after all.

"Nothing to worry about here just a tiny misunderstanding~ Except for the food, we don't want that to get spoiled now do we?" She asked them all while doing a cutesy bow.

Then Molly turned to the priestess and spoke with an ashamed tone. "Please forgive my rash actions, I acted before your command master~"