Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 202887 times)

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #20100 on: December 01, 2017, 02:10:00 AM »
Jeanne

"If you say so Sakura." She had no real idea what was going on, this was the first time she'd done this.

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20101 on: December 01, 2017, 02:15:02 AM »
Lizzie

The Godslayer raised an eyebrow, declining perfectly good meat, this had to be a sin. "You're the one losing out here, You haven't had dragon meat until you've had it." And with that obvious statement being made Lizzie reached out for the dragon and ripped a piece of flesh away. She dug into the lump of meat with a sense of grace that defired the act, she was eating raw meat ripped right of the corpse after all.

Aiden

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20102 on: December 01, 2017, 02:45:21 AM »
Vanguard

"Indeed. But before we get to any paperwork, let me answer. The tournament will consist of a gauntlet of battles consisting of different environments and rules. Thanks to our magic, we can change the arena into taking different forms. Say, a dark jungle at night, or a pit of dangerous snakes. The rules can also vary, such as do not touch the ground, or reach a certain goal before your foe, etc..."

The warrior smiled mysteriously, as if recalling a fond memory. There was once a tournament of the sorts, though this was nothing but a trifle in compare. This was, after all, a ceremony for that purpose. He was walking around them, his steps being the only rhythm to accompany his words.

"Small things like that, though of course, that was only a hypothetical scenario. The areas and matches will be picked over a lottery as to not grant some fighters unfair advantages, though some fixing may be required in order to make sure fights remain fair. Nothing of underhanded nature I can assure you, but we do also need to make sure fights last long enough to offer a proper show."

He finally reached a statue of a hero, an armor of stone wielding a mighty halberd, striking down an invisible foe.

"I'm afraid I cannot divulge any further on the nature of the matches, in fact I might have spoken too much already. Still, I hope that answered your questions. It is nice to meet fellow warriors on the field." He looked sad for a second, or perhaps nostalgic. Either way he smiled as kindly as he could. His age showed in that expression alone. "Is there anything else I can confirm for you?"

Auspicious Breeze

"Ohh, that sounds almost as weird as the time they made me fight that guy who bled live scorpions!" Breeze bounced a bit in excitement at the thought of it, then frowned. "Good thing I only hit him with my fists... erm, anyway. You can sign me right up for that!"

It was something to take her mind off of things. It might even attract people who knew more about how to get back home, if not among the fighters then with the crowds! Sorcerers loved watching people kill each other for sport, right? Not that Breeze wanted to kill anyone even if she had plenty of times, but um, right it still worked out!

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20103 on: December 01, 2017, 03:08:41 AM »
Thugkura

Well, everything seemed to be going to hell! Cars were getting thrown around, she had seen some buildings get smashed, and there had been some big angry elephants somewhere around here judging by the sound. It was great!

Sakura whistled a tune, bat in one hand and a bag in the other as she wandered around ruined and abandoned stores and shoved anything vaguely valuable into the bag. Some cash, dead people jewelry, phones, credit cards... Just some standard loot, really.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing!" She looked up from her business to see a pretty irate looking lady in a police uniform. Blah blah, what's in the bag and stuff like that. Sakura just swung her bat at the ground and shattered the floor.

"Gimme your uniform." She had to employ some tried and tested negotiating skills, a good bit of haggling and smooth talking before she found herself with cop clothes in her bag and a half naked girl with a bump on her head on the floor. Eventually she went back to whistling and walking until she ended up back out on the chaotic streets. Then... then she found the elephants. They were tearing apart the whole place, racing past the streets and destroying everything in their path. "That's fucking cool."

And from that moment Sakura decided her new goal was to ride this elephant and crash it into as many things as possible. So she ran straight at them, past cars and just steamrolling people, before leaping up onto the head of one of the elephants. The one with the metal looking skeleton on it. "Sup."

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 03:14:00 AM by Umbra of Chaos »
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #20104 on: December 01, 2017, 04:12:13 AM »
Thugkura

Well, everything seemed to be going to hell! Cars were getting thrown around, she had seen some buildings get smashed, and there had been some big angry elephants somewhere around here judging by the sound. It was great!

Sakura whistled a tune, bat in one hand and a bag in the other as she wandered around ruined and abandoned stores and shoved anything vaguely valuable into the bag. Some cash, dead people jewelry, phones, credit cards... Just some standard loot, really.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing!" She looked up from her business to see a pretty irate looking lady in a police uniform. Blah blah, what's in the bag and stuff like that. Sakura just swung her bat at the ground and shattered the floor.

"Gimme your uniform." She had to employ some tried and tested negotiating skills, a good bit of haggling and smooth talking before she found herself with cop clothes in her bag and a half naked girl with a bump on her head on the floor. Eventually she went back to whistling and walking until she ended up back out on the chaotic streets. Then... then she found the elephants. They were tearing apart the whole place, racing past the streets and destroying everything in their path. "That's fucking cool."

And from that moment Sakura decided her new goal was to ride this elephant and crash it into as many things as possible. So she ran straight at them, past cars and just steamrolling people, before leaping up onto the head of one of the elephants. The one with the metal looking skeleton on it. "Sup."
Lorenzo

Burning stomps shook the ground and left trails of flame as the pirate chased after her, smashing anything in his path away with his steed's powerful trunk. He was glad, really glad she was having as much fun as he did.

"I'm not falling behind!" He laughed with clenched teeth, his skeletal fangs showing as he posed dramatically with his hat held on by one hand. With a command, he and his beast roared as one and slammed against Jeanne's elephant, ramming them into a wall as he fought fiercely to surpass her.

Meanwhile, the cars gave chase behind them. "Tch, they're keeping up the chase. Set up a barricade." The driver commanded with his walkie talie, to which there was a small delay before he received the response. "Roger that."
Ryu, Parker

"Shoryuken!"  A fist slammed into a car, sending it flying into another one.  The crash could be heard for miles.  Screams suddenly erupted, poisoning the air with dozens upon dozens of desperate wails.  With Ryuji occupying the middle of the street, many of the surviving cars scrambled to turn around, hitting each other along the way.  Of course, this simply resulted in a huge jam.

"You know the shoryuken is an upper cut right?" Parker said, undoing a fold-able chair.  He placed it on the edge of a sidewalk as Ryu disrupted traffic with his attacks. "Have you even played street fighter?"

"Of course I have, but shouting attack names is cool!" Ryu replied.  He cupped his hands, turned to the side and shot a fiery blast at a fleeing civilian running along the sidwalk.  "BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA!"

"Thats not eve-" Parker groaned, placing one hand on his forehead before continuing.  The energy blast flew past Parker, towards a random man fleeing from the mayhem.  A loud screem echoed through the sky before being engulfed in an orange energy, never to be seen again. "Look, just keep doing your job.  This is supposed to be a few blocks down from the target, so be sure make a lot of noise."

Ryu gave Parker a cheesy thumbs up before leaping into the air, raising his arms and smashing them on the ground the moment his feet pierced the concrete.  The resulting strike shattered the road, sending rubble in every direction.

Jeanne Alter

Jeanne continued to laugh manically as her elephant barreled through traffic, barricade, and tree alike. “Ahahahaha, good, this is great!” She spread her arms out and felt the wind blow, the air blasting her hair and sending it flying behind her like a blazing inferno. She finally sat down after a little while and began driving her elephant to ensure maximum destruction. She wasn’t too worried about whatever her master was doing with the boarder, that didn’t bother her. If he died she’d just have to find somebody new. Simple as that.

The girl suddenly noticed something strange. The police that had been chasing them had diverted their attention from them, and seemed to be fleeing from some stupid looking guy in a white sparring outfit smashing cars and killing people with energy blasts. She only smirked before redirecting her elephant directly towards him, intending on crashing it into him at full speed.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 04:13:59 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #20105 on: December 01, 2017, 04:21:43 AM »
Lorenzo

"Woah! Heheheheheh." He was almost shook by Avenger's fierce response as she rammed his elephant in kind, drawing distance between the two once again. He was overjoyed, and laughing wildly as he tore his way out of the cars and barricades with his mighty elephant. Man, it had been a while since he let loose completely like this. Almost made him think he should do this more often.

All of a sudden, a shadow appeared right before him, along with a voice. Too intoxicated to care, he didn't even notice there was a girl in front of him.

"Ah, not much. Just having the time of my life. You?" He answered absentmindedly. Then, the sight actually registered and all he could let out was a faint "Eh?"

"Wait a second! Actually, who are you?" He exclaimed, not quite shocked more than surprised, while the elephant kept riding and smashing about by itself, picking up speed.

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20106 on: December 01, 2017, 04:39:10 AM »
Thugkura

"I'm Sakura. This is my elephant." Then she grabbed the skelly and pitched him at the girl on the other elephant. Sakura pulled a set of chains from her shadow and then haphazardly wrapped it around the creature's head, directing it with her own massive strength.

Soon everything came together. They were barreling toward some dumbass cosplayer who was way too into his hobby, so... "Whoever crushes him first wins!" Sakura urged her elephant further with the crack of her reins, barreling at the guy.
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #20107 on: December 01, 2017, 05:10:18 AM »
Lorry

"Heh. Lorenzo, nice to meetch-whoa!!" He let out a surprised cry as the girl literally manhandled him with what he could only described as monstruous strength that made great white whales pale in compare. He was litterally sent flying out of his vehicle like a ragdoll, spinning around the air as he considered where did he go wrong.

Nowhere in particular really. In fact. He was cool with this, totes! If you wanted something and had the balls to take it right in front of the owner's face, well, he tipped his hat to you!

"Ha! I see, I see. FINE MY ME!!" He roared before changing trajectory with an acrobatic spin, kicking off Avenger's elephant to flip himself back in the middle of both riders. The cars chasing the three right behind them, and all the destruction right in front of them, it was all just too perfect. He ran with incredible speed, smacking burning boots against the ground and sending wave after wave of fire all over the place, keeping up just fine with both until he leap over the fire he just created.

In its place was now an enormous rhinoceros, easily as large as the beasts on his left and on his right. Its horn was sharp, nay explicitly even sharper the moment his eyes met with the target, as if he had chosen this particular animal to make sure it would cause as much damage as possible. There was no escape from this fiery wall of death any longer, only death.

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20108 on: December 01, 2017, 12:35:45 PM »
Joe

"Sorry, but I think i'll take Yoshi," he said, moving his cursor to the lovable green dinosaur...thing.  In the corner of either side of his eye he could see two girls, one busty blond on his right and one busty purple head on his lift.  On his lap, a controller was nested in between his hands, covering the bulge barely containing his shaft.

Godamn it, he thought to himself, the feeling of Sakura's ass on his lap still present on his mind.  If his controller wasn't in his hand, he would be thinking of Jeanne's breast in his hand too.  I just turned them away twice.  This is harder than I thought.

He passed a controller to Jeanne, explicitly keeping his eye on the screen as he did so.  "So you just pick the character for now.  Think of them as board game pieces."

This would be a long day.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 03:14:31 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20109 on: December 01, 2017, 03:21:43 PM »
Saber

It seems her master enjoyed the work to much greater degree thanks she did, she was a fellow mage after all so it was to be expected. She did however feel like a bad host after hearing his question.

"I'm not entirely sure if we have that, it depends on whether or not my master had the forethought to set that up." She answered with an apologetic bow.

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20110 on: December 01, 2017, 03:39:40 PM »
Ryu, Parker and Jones

As the earth shook to signal the approach of the mysterious interlopers, Ryu turned his head and sank down into a battle stance.  "The heroes are coming," he said, leaning onto his back leg and cupping his hands.  The orange aura that normally surrounded his body during battle gathered in his hand, creating a sphere of energy.  That energy grew bigger and bigger until it was the size of a watermelon.

Then, it happened.  Two elephants broke through the gate, sending cars everywhere.  One flew towards Parker, but he swiftly dodged, leaping over the incoming car.  Meanwhile, the elephants locked onto their target, the cosplayer charging his attack in the middle of the street.  Someone leaped off the top and spawned a giant fire rhino, a familiar looking skeleton pirate.  Just like that, Ryu was staring down a full frontal invasion, with nothing but his courage and a crapton of ki.

"FALL TO MY POWER HEROES!  FALL BEFORE THE GREATEST VILLAIN RYU!" he screamed, thrusting his arms forward and releasing a massive blast.  The resulting beam was large enough to engulf the elephant, and indeed was moving toward the one handled by the knight.  In the meantime, Parker sprung into action, using the fallen car as a platform to propel himself towards the other elephant.  As he grew closer, his arms morphed into long tedrils.  He attempted to wrap them around the other girl's elephant, tripping the creature.

A single voice echoed through the sky, filtered by the musky quality of a speaker.  "Lorenzo, do not touch Ryu!" the voice ordered from atop one of the store's high story roof.  If the two turn their attention to the voice, they would see a lone cyborg man perched on the edge of the building.

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #20111 on: December 01, 2017, 05:14:51 PM »
Joe

"Sorry, but I think i'll take Yoshi," he said, moving his cursor to the lovable green dinosaur...thing.  In the corner of either side of his eye he could see two girls, one busty blond on his right and one busty purple head on his lift.  On his lap, a controller was nested in between his hands, covering the bulge barely containing his shaft.

Godamn it, he thought to himself, the feeling of Sakura's ass on his lap still present on his mind.  If his controller wasn't in his hand, he would be thinking of Jeanne's breast in his hand too.  I just turned them away twice.  This is harder than I thought.

He passed a controller to Jeanne, explicitly keeping his eye on the screen as he did so.  "So you just pick the character for now.  Think of them as board game pieces."

This would be a long day.

Sakura Matou

Sakura smiled at Joe's awkwardness. She could tell he was into both of them but didn't want to act on it. Why else would he be so intently staring at a loading screen. It sort of reminded her of Shirou and her. It was cute.

Finally, the game loaded, and Sakura hadn't moved an inch. She was acting oblivious to his arousal and focused her eyes on the screen. It'd finally finished loading and some strange character who seemed to consist of a body then also a talking hat began explaining the rules of the map. It was called Koopa's Tycoon Town, and it did sound kind of like Monopoly after all! They apparently were going to run around the board stealing properties for stars by investing coins. Sakura looked at Joe questioningly, waiting for him to give them a more in depth run down.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20112 on: December 01, 2017, 06:03:15 PM »
Jeanne

"Oh I see." Jeanne gratefully accepted the controller and chose the man in green known as Luigi. She still needed to wait on more instructions though but it was good start.

She might as well tease Sakura a bit. "Master why did you scoot forward, it looked like you were comfortable?" She wouldn't expect that, it was usually Sakura who initiated these private chats.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:05:59 PM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20113 on: December 01, 2017, 07:50:31 PM »
Joe

Just as he said, the game was pretty straightforward and based on how Sakura was acting, he was pretty sure she got the concept.  He finally broke contact with the screen to look at her and said, "So just a heads up, because this is a game, the board can flip on a moments notice.  Some of these tiles will have power ups, while others have eventish effects.  Also they don't tell you this at the start, but there are different ways to get stars other than grabbing the one on the board."

I should probably wait to tell her about the mini games....

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20114 on: December 01, 2017, 07:55:28 PM »
Molly

"Get off me you piece of shit." Molly shoved him away forcefully. How dare he, how fucking dare he touch her like that? She was so pissed off right now, her eyes glared madly at the filth that had dared to ruin her precious outfit. He would pay, no matter how long it took he would pay. She would make him regret it with every breathe he drew. His life from now on would be nothing but misery and pain as he would do nothing but regret hos actions.

"Whoa somebody call the cops, he's trying to rape her!" Someone from the crowd cried out as the events escalated into something much more violent. He didn't really need to do it though as about 4 other people had already dialed the emergency number by then. The cops would be here soon, if they could handle all the shit that was going down right now that is.