Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 202887 times)

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #20070 on: November 29, 2017, 09:52:38 PM »
Medaka

Medaka shook her head.  "Perhaps in my old world, but not here," she said,  "Here I am just a little girl, one that can be easily tripped up by a small gust of wind or a simple fire.  I no longer intimidate people.  I can bond with others easily.  The only thing I regret is not having the power to keep those close to me from being stolen by tragedy."

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20071 on: November 29, 2017, 10:15:00 PM »
Set

"Ahh, yeah. This place is pretty interesting, isn't it? What used to be special is now average. Boring, even! But, Meddy, if you regret that shouldn't you seek power? Get all strong and tough. Be selfish and greedy, hold onto everything so tight you'll never let it go. It's weakness but you can use your weaknesses to be a little stronger! Just be a little selfish, y'know?" Pulling her hands back and giving Meddy a bright smile.

"Then we can fight for real later! But if you lose that one the cost is gonna be real steep."
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #20072 on: November 29, 2017, 10:27:15 PM »
William

Her beauty became even greater as she drew closer but so did the apparentness of the intrusion. Too bad for her the more she tried pushing it, the more unnatural it felt to him and the easier it got to ignore it. "Hmm... I'd say adventurers but they do practically run an army as well." Her sweet fingers were tickling him most pleasantly. Well if she was going to touch him....

He reached out towards her. "May I?" He asked while taking hold of her swishing tail. "This shape is rather intruiging, I do quite like the symmetry it has with your majestic wings."

Elizabeth

The demon suddenly moaned when he began to fondle her beloved tail. "Ahn-" It felt good, she'd gone far too long without sex. She'd only been planning on teasing him, but she couldn't hold herself back now. She reached down with a small dainty hand and tore off his pants with a strong pull, baring his rock hard for her to do all sorts of naughty things with. "Sit down." She commanded him.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20073 on: November 29, 2017, 11:23:43 PM »
William

He slumped down on the place deigned to sit on, that being the makeshift throne of said demon. While he was able to circumvent the more mental effect her magic was having on him, he couldn't do anything about the purely physical response and was therefore incredibly hard right now. He'd do as she asked for now, besides this would be all too sweet after how she'd treated him earlier.

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #20074 on: November 30, 2017, 12:50:01 AM »
William

He slumped down on the place deigned to sit on, that being the makeshift throne of said demon. While he was able to circumvent the more mental effect her magic was having on him, he couldn't do anything about the purely physical response and was therefore incredibly hard right now. He'd do as she asked for now, besides this would be all too sweet after how she'd treated him earlier.

Elizabeth

No, no, no, no, no, this wouldn't do. He couldn't sit there! He needed to sit on the floor! She wasn't going to prostrate herself before him, even to suck his dick! She snapped her fingers as he sat down, and suddenly he found himself sitting on the floor. Elizabeth stood over him and pulled a string, her garments falling off her and revealing her demonic glory for all to see.

"What is your name, mage? I like to know the names of those I sleep with."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20075 on: November 30, 2017, 01:04:55 AM »
Rikuyo

Ahhh, he just went asleep on her. Should she poke him to see if he's really sleeping or faking it? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe he deserved to freeload off her just like she freeloaded of those gangsters. After all, he gave her a heck of fight and she didn't want to him to underperform out of insomnia.

"Right, I guess I won't disturb you, Ray." Normally she would just turn on TV, but she liked her TV loud. So what she should do? Look for a third party to make it merrier. Hmmm, so many possibilities. The more people joined tournament, the better. She excluded going after Medaka since  her gut feeling told her that the same person they were looking for could have popped up, and she wouldn't make it easier for the vampire. If she joined, that would be totally fine, but it was a sort of race that resembled more a manhunt.

Speaking of manhunts, she wondered if there are some more crazies like her out there killing people left and right that she hadn't known yet. Costin's whereabouts were unknown to her, and the tournament haven't attracted her, so she guessed she wouldn't run any soon into her until the fate would it. There shouldn't be a shortage of people like that in this city though. That's how the place was.

On her way out, she made sure, with glares and threats, that Ray was meant to be treated as someone who also lived in the apartment by the gang who hosted her. With that thing done, she went for a walk, aiming to get some fresh air.

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #20076 on: November 30, 2017, 01:46:17 AM »
Vanguard

"Indeed. But before we get to any paperwork, let me answer. The tournament will consist of a gauntlet of battles consisting of different environments and rules. Thanks to our magic, we can change the arena into taking different forms. Say, a dark jungle at night, or a pit of dangerous snakes. The rules can also vary, such as do not touch the ground, or reach a certain goal before your foe, etc..."

The warrior smiled mysteriously, as if recalling a fond memory. There was once a tournament of the sorts, though this was nothing but a trifle in compare. This was, after all, a ceremony for that purpose. He was walking around them, his steps being the only rhythm to accompany his words.

"Small things like that, though of course, that was only a hypothetical scenario. The areas and matches will be picked over a lottery as to not grant some fighters unfair advantages, though some fixing may be required in order to make sure fights remain fair. Nothing of underhanded nature I can assure you, but we do also need to make sure fights last long enough to offer a proper show."

He finally reached a statue of a hero, an armor of stone wielding a mighty halberd, striking down an invisible foe.

"I'm afraid I cannot divulge any further on the nature of the matches, in fact I might have spoken too much already. Still, I hope that answered your questions. It is nice to meet fellow warriors on the field." He looked sad for a second, or perhaps nostalgic. Either way he smiled as kindly as he could. His age showed in that expression alone. "Is there anything else I can confirm for you?"

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #20077 on: November 30, 2017, 01:47:29 AM »
Lorenzo

The pirate chuckled as he kicked off his own rampaging elephant, to which the fiery beast replied by roaring and slamming cars out of the way, using its massive trunk to remove obstacles as it ramped up speed.

"Don't get cocky!" He cried out gleefully. It was only in times like this that any semblance of a heart beat in his hollow chest, and he fully intended to savor this moment. Battles were all too common, but there was nothing rarer than a worthy rival. He meant to treasure her for as long as he could.

All of a sudden, the noise of sirens blared behind them. It seemed it didn't take long for the militia to show up with their several metal chariots, or automobiles as they called them. My my, it looked like this race was about to get even more competitors.

ATTENTION. CEASE AND DESIST AT THIS MOMENT. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN DRASTIC ACTION!

"Heh. Looks like we've got company." He sounded like he was having fun despite the predicament. "Whadayya think, Avenger!?"

Jealter

"Ahahahaha! Amusing! This is too great!" She laughed as she charged through the barricade, actually picking up speed while she wrecked the cars. Surely her master wouldn't lose because of a little hangup like this?

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20078 on: November 30, 2017, 01:53:39 AM »
William

His masterfull olan of claiming her throne for himself was thwarted by some unseen force and he found himself tumbling to the floor as a mess. Or he would have if it wasn't for his uncanny nimbleness which let him catch himself mid fall and land somewhat dignified. Then the demin girl had the gall to demand his name asif she hadn't done anything. He sighed and answered her now very attractive and very nude form.

"William Hightower, the greatest of all the Wizard Saints to ever grace the Kingdom of Fiore at your service." He even gave her a mock bow, although it looked kinda silly considering he was on the floor already.

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #20079 on: November 30, 2017, 01:58:34 AM »
William

His masterfull olan of claiming her throne for himself was thwarted by some unseen force and he found himself tumbling to the floor as a mess. Or he would have if it wasn't for his uncanny nimbleness which let him catch himself mid fall and land somewhat dignified. Then the demin girl had the gall to demand his name asif she hadn't done anything. He sighed and answered her now very attractive and very nude form.

"William Hightower, the greatest of all the Wizard Saints to ever grace the Kingdom of Fiore at your service." He even gave her a mock bow, although it looked kinda silly considering he was on the floor already.

Elizabeth

"Wizard Saints huh? Sounds complicated." She felt so hot. She was ready, beyond ready. She'd waited over a thousand years for this!

The girl stepped on his heat and grabbed it in between her toes, rubbing his balls with the heel of her foot. "Nice to meet you, William. I hope you don't disappoint me~"

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20080 on: November 30, 2017, 02:09:43 AM »
William

"Well I am going to disappoint you if you keep that up. It's not doing it for me at all." He didn't enjoy getting stepped whatsoever, it was a small miracle he didn't go soft but that could be attributed to her magic.

"Sit down." It was a suggestion not an order.

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20081 on: November 30, 2017, 02:38:49 PM »
Medaka Kurokami

"I have already," Medaka said, trying and failing to allow the girl's cheerful attitude to cheer her up.  "But there is only so much the body can do in a few months.  However, there is one more thing I can do but it is dangerous."

It was something she thought about in regards to getting back her soul, a type of training that could give her the edge against that man.

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20082 on: November 30, 2017, 03:37:27 PM »
Set

"That's all training though! If I wasn't lucky and careful with my training I would have died. Really painfully. Extraordinarily, stupendously, amazingly! All those work too. But the point is you need to get stronger at any cost. How will you protect anything if you can't protect yourself? You'll just be sitting on the sidelines as the things you want get taken from you." Bopping Medaka over the head.

"You can't be greedy if your grasp is too weak to hold onto anything."
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20083 on: November 30, 2017, 03:52:58 PM »
Lizzie

The combined might of their attacks was too much for the poor dragon. It's battered body could not withstand anymore of these brutal gangup and it drew it's last breathe mere moments later.

Lizzie held onto the tail and dragged the dead dragon behind her back to where Grigori was. "Do you by any chance know any methods of cooking this?" She asked Grigori. mostly for the girls' sake. She wouldn't mind eating it raw but she doubted the mage would have the same sentiment.

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20084 on: November 30, 2017, 05:58:15 PM »
Ryu, Parker

"Shoryuken!"  A fist slammed into a car, sending it flying into another one.  The crash could be heard for miles.  Screams suddenly erupted, poisoning the air with dozens upon dozens of desperate wails.  With Ryuji occupying the middle of the street, many of the surviving cars scrambled to turn around, hitting each other along the way.  Of course, this simply resulted in a huge jam.

"You know the shoryuken is an upper cut right?" Parker said, undoing a fold-able chair.  He placed it on the edge of a sidewalk as Ryu disrupted traffic with his attacks. "Have you even played street fighter?"

"Of course I have, but shouting attack names is cool!" Ryu replied.  He cupped his hands, turned to the side and shot a fiery blast at a fleeing civilian running along the sidwalk.  "BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA!"

"Thats not eve-" Parker groaned, placing one hand on his forehead before continuing.  The energy blast flew past Parker, towards a random man fleeing from the mayhem.  A loud screem echoed through the sky before being engulfed in an orange energy, never to be seen again. "Look, just keep doing your job.  This is supposed to be a few blocks down from the target, so be sure make a lot of noise."

Ryu gave Parker a cheesy thumbs up before leaping into the air, raising his arms and smashing them on the ground the moment his feet pierced the concrete.  The resulting strike shattered the road, sending rubble in every direction.