Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 210144 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Servant
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #19860 on: November 23, 2017, 12:27:51 AM »
Emily

"Mmm, what, you can't feel it?" Emily mused, giggling at the girl's question as she willed the vines to squeeze tighter around her, slowly striding forwards until her chest was pressed up against her bound breasts, "Should be pretty obvious what I'm doing."

Mirth sparkled in Emily's eyes as Rider spoke up in turn, Emily all but gliding past Megan like a haunting breeze to look up at Rider, willing more a few of the vines to wrap around the lavender-head's generous ass and start kneading that as well.

"Yes, there you go, doesn't it feel good to be honest with yourself?" Emily mused before glancing up at Nero, "So, do you have anywhere in mind?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19861 on: November 23, 2017, 12:47:28 AM »
Grigori

That did rankle her a bit. "Perhaps such magic is common where you are from but extensive body enhancement on a meaningful level is not easy to come by in my home. The minor benefits I could have received were not nearly enough to compensate for the time I would have spent. There were more useful ways for me to protect myself."

Grigori considered the other girl a bit. "I suppose that was not the method you took to gain your strength?"
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

Thedoctor

« Reply #19862 on: November 23, 2017, 02:34:12 AM »
Lizzie

The magic in her world sounded limited, kinda like the stuff the humans of the current era was known to practice. She'd hesitate to even call that magic though as that would be an insult to some of her old comrades.

"Me? No I'm perfect, always has been. I've possesed strength  rivaling the greatest heroes of humanity since the day my eyes first opened." She straightened her back proudly as she boasted about her greatness.

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19863 on: November 23, 2017, 02:42:51 AM »
Grigori

"Hmm... That is fascinating. I haven't heard of beings like that other than the Chosen, and they were blessed by the gods rather than simply being born with all their might." Her eyes focused rather hard on the girl, as if she could pick apart whatever secrets that were inside her body with an analytic gaze alone. But she soon relaxed and shook her head.

"I apologize. Things such as that simply interest me."
hamara
was the best antag

Thedoctor

« Reply #19864 on: November 23, 2017, 03:05:42 AM »
Lizzie

She just had to mention them didn't she? A dangerous glint crossed Lizzie's eyes. "Ah yes the ever present gods, for whose destruction our sole purpose in existence is. And we will not rest until our soul's desire is quenched for such is gate's fickle ploy."

She shook her head in disgust. The mere thought of that always made her stomach turn, but no matter how hard she fought it and how hard she resisted, it always crept back up to the surface. In some ways she almost envied the gods, at least they got the last laugh.

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19865 on: November 23, 2017, 03:13:32 AM »
Grigori

It almost seemed like a joke. Almost. It wasn't as if it was entirely impossible to slay the gods. Well, all but two. But the others... they were not infallible. "So you concern yourself with the death of the divine? That is no simple task. I wouldn't think it possible for most."
hamara
was the best antag

Thedoctor

« Reply #19866 on: November 23, 2017, 03:23:41 AM »
Lizzie

"It's more along the lines of a curse. We have the power to end them, thus we inevitably end them. Whether or we want it or not. But we find ourselves drawn to. No chasing that for ever and ever."

She sighed. "I don't even like it. All killing leads to is more suffering and pain in an endless cycle. So no I don't concern myself with that I'd rather stay as far away from it as possible if I could.... sorry for ranting about this, I should know better by now."

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19867 on: November 23, 2017, 03:38:52 AM »
Grigori

She waved her hand dismissively at the girl's apology. "No, there's no need to apologize. I was the one who was curious. The idea was merely of interest to me. Such a thing has rarely been attempted in my world. But if that is your goal, well, how has finding peace gone?"

Her tone wasn't mocking despite her words. It was another expression of her curiosity. For as much as magic fascinated her people were also very useful to understand. How an individual felt and thought, such things were nearly as if not more important than power.
hamara
was the best antag

Thedoctor

« Reply #19868 on: November 23, 2017, 11:23:47 AM »
Lizzie

"I'm hungry." She changed the topic as she wasn't really feeling up to the task of divulging her failed attempts at that. She did look over Grigori once more though.

"Do you know any place?" Her eyes were now hungrily appeasing the other girl's shape as if trying to figure how much meat there was on her.

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19869 on: November 23, 2017, 04:58:32 PM »
Oka Kurosawa

"There's a place like that here? Why haven't I heard of it? Where is it?" Oka asked Breeze excitedly. She missed the thrill of demolishing people in tournaments without a shred of mercy. Now all she did was run around selling people pets. That was a lot less fun.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19870 on: November 23, 2017, 06:55:02 PM »
Grigori

"We could go to a restaurant if you had money. Or we could also hunt or fish somewhere. Even if we lack more traditional seasonings magic can make anything taste delicious. Or look so too." To be honest, she much preferred the latter option. Doing something more aggressive with her magic would be interesting.
hamara
was the best antag

Thedoctor

« Reply #19871 on: November 24, 2017, 12:13:30 AM »
Lizzie

"There's also the third option... going for what is readily avaailable." She took a step closer to Grigori and her bountiful offerings. Lizzie looked at her like a starved wolf sizing up it's prey. Some of the demons she knew in the past did indeed have a taste for human flesh so it wasn't something entirely foreign to her.

"Or we can see if your magic is actually useful for something." She stopped advancing altogether, seemingly having changed her mind.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19872 on: November 24, 2017, 01:35:21 AM »
Sakura

After the man had left, the three of them returned to their meal, Sakura making sure to keep on the good side of the ribbon-stealing bully, and do her best to make the girl like her. Then, once they had finished, she led the girl to a ribbon shop, where she could buy her a bunch of ribbons in return for her own.

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19873 on: November 24, 2017, 02:42:13 AM »
Grigori

She made a face that was a mixture of aggravation and disgust. "To talk about peace and eating others in the same breath, you're a strange kind of person." More like dangerous but Grigori wasn't one to say such things aloud.

Still her hands opened up as she began to cast her magic, a web of energy that cascaded in all directions. She expanded it as far as she could, sensing every living being in its range. Birds... birds would do. With a flick of her fingers gusts of air ripped flocks from the sky and gently flowed over to pull eggs out of nests.

A pile of dead birds and eggs were arranged in front of the two. "I hope you prefer them cooked?" Using her magic for such mundane tasks was rather nostalgic. It reminded her of when she was a small child.
hamara
was the best antag

Thedoctor

« Reply #19874 on: November 24, 2017, 02:54:39 AM »
Lizzie

"A peaceful stomach is one that isn't hungry wouldn't you agree?" She responded with a laugh, clearly not upset by her reaction whatsoever. The same however couldn't be said about the things Grigori procured through her magic use.

"That's it?" Lizzie bent down to pick the fish and the eggs up and then.... She threw them over the horizon. Then she gave Grigori a disappointed look. "Can your magic get some real food or is this as far as you go mage?"