Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 210149 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #19710 on: November 10, 2017, 11:42:38 PM »
Set

What, did Meddy think she was going to miss that? Set's staff made another lovely spin in the air before it spat out a torrent of lightning bolts. She wouldn't lose sight of her prey now that she had caught it.

Lucy

The blue eyed girl just gave her friend a lovely smile. "There's so many places we can go, Noire! But we do need to get you a bit of publicity first." Then she took a phone and snapped a photo of the girl on her knees.
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19711 on: November 11, 2017, 12:15:30 AM »
Lorenzo

"Geez. It's not like I have an ass to save..." He put his hand on his forehead and sighed, as if he was embarrassed by all this.

And then, he asked the true question. The fatal linchpin that would decide everything.

"So who am I gonna fight?"

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19712 on: November 11, 2017, 12:34:56 AM »
Medaka

Medaka let out a wail as lighting stuck her fresh burns.  In a way, she wished that the girl used something more damning, if only because it meant she wouldn't have to take the pain.  Still, there was only one way out of this.  She slammed her foot into the ground, destroying the surface of the floor and sending rubble into the air.  If this magic lightning worked like regular lightning, it would strike the rubble first, allowing her to dodge the blow, or at least start healing.

Jack, Jones and Hazel

Hazel shrugged and said, "Whoever tries to stop you.  Your going to rob a train.  Jones with provide tech support and Jack will be your backup.  I would do it myself, but I need to check something out.  If something goes wrong, you'll need to work with Jones.  Remember, don't leave your partner behind."

She leaned forward, releasing a hot breath on his face, not that it would matter with all that fire.  "This is your first real mission.  Don't mess it up."
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:53:39 AM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19713 on: November 11, 2017, 01:08:58 AM »
Set

"Pfffft." A concentrated blast of lightning descended and flew past the rocks without a care. It made Medaka's hair rise as it burst forwards right towards her chest. And it was followed by two more in an instant.
hamara
was the best antag

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19714 on: November 11, 2017, 01:29:39 AM »
Raikou

He suspected it, but this chick really was worse than a lit firework in a bull's ass. Talk about a class act, she reminded him of some people he knew, and in this case that wasn't a good thing. Raikou was no fucking saint, and he didn't exactly have an entourage of devout christians following him back home, but he didn't talk about eating people like pieces of bread.

Almost a shame, that was.

The vampire-angel freak winked at the big guy. "Hoho, now you got me wondering. Who's got their pocket in this? Or who doesn't, if that's easier to answer. All this leeway is making me suspicious this is going to be like some sick royale where man hunts man to entertain wrinkly old bastards. But with superpowers."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19715 on: November 11, 2017, 02:21:25 AM »
Medaka

Medaka flew into a wall, struck by the lightning that was not lighting.  It was a desperate hope.  Of course magic did not follow normal physical laws.  She coughed up a small glob of blood as she slammed into a wall.  "It seems I do not fare well against magic," she said with a weak smile.  Being beaten down like this was a mixed feeling.  On one hand, she was sure this amount of fire power would not be enough to kill her.  However, she still felt so helpless, being pinned down like this.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19716 on: November 11, 2017, 02:33:28 AM »
Rider

Rider smiled at the rather-attractive blonde who had now dressed herself in an extremely skimpy bikini. Of course, as a heroic spirit herself, she immediately recognised the woman's name and, as such, was now aware of her identity as the Emperor Nero. Nevertheless, she was well aware that legends could be corrupted or biased, so she was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, particularly since she seemed nice, albeit extremely weird, judging by what Emily had said.

"I'm Rider", she said with a smile. "Nice to meet you, too, Nero."

Then, she turned to Emily, watching with excitement as the girl sipped on the one-piece swimsuit. Yet, despite her arousal at being around the two nude women, she had little desire to strip naked in the middle of the shop for no real reason.

"I'm fine just watching, thank you", she said, obviously excited by the two women's display. "My m..friend already bought me a swimsuit, I don't need another one."

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19717 on: November 11, 2017, 02:44:02 AM »
Set

She pointed her staff at the girl and released a twisting gale of extreme force. It lifted the blue haired girl into the air and soon transformed into a twisting vortex, battering her body as the sand constantly tore the flesh from her body even as it found itself wrapped up in regenerating flesh.

"You know, I was gonna stop sooner but regenerators can be really annoying! So I decided to go a little harder on you. You okay with that, Meddy? I didn't wanna really hurt you."
hamara
was the best antag

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19718 on: November 11, 2017, 03:32:57 AM »
Rikuyo

"I really don't care about getting pardoned for anything. But actually, do you have some pull in the underworld, big guy? There's a person I'm interested in." Who that could be? "Is a guy known as Vanguard familiar to you? I have some business with the guy."

Of course she had. Medaka had her goal of reclaiming her soul, but it's not like she would let the youngster hog any glory. She wanted to confirm all rumors and information she knew about the guy by herself. Her own soul stirred at the thought that maybe that man could prove to be a challenge. Last time they met, under vastly different circumstances, they were both in pretty 'awful' shape. 

Thedoctor

« Reply #19719 on: November 11, 2017, 03:57:19 AM »
Lizzie

She put down the cup of tea being doen enjoying the sweet aroma for now. "That does sound very agreeable but for the moment there's something else I want." Lizzie suddenly climbed up on the table before crawling over to Engetsu with a slow but determined pace. "Something that I want much more than that... Yes." She had reached him now, leaning closer and closer over the edge of the table.

Then she took his sword from him.

"This!"

She stood up with an excitedly. The sword was majestic, truly a piece of art given corporeal form. Her eyes glimmered as she examined it thoroughly

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19720 on: November 11, 2017, 05:42:41 AM »
Sakura Matou

Sakura laughed. He sure had that coming, but she had to wonder if it was really a punishment, being forced into a hug by a beautiful woman. Regardless, the purplehead tugged on them. "Let's keep moving, we're almost there."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

« Reply #19721 on: November 11, 2017, 01:28:45 PM »
Neptune

While Lucy was busy snapping pics of Noire with her phone, Neptune made a break for it once more. Her totally genius plan of getting Noire distracted worked flawlessly. There was nothing stopping her escape now

Not that there had been anything in the first place her being the heroine and all but now it was super duper perfect.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 01:39:54 PM by Thedoctor »

Thedoctor

« Reply #19722 on: November 11, 2017, 01:44:51 PM »
Jeanne

Not a chance. Joe tried to evade his righteous punishment but that wasn't happening on her watch. So despite his best efforts he did not escape her hold,  It would have been for him if he hadn't tried.

"Just for that I'm going to be extra harsh on you." Jeanne didn't seem to heed Sakura's prompt for them to go on, she was busy couldn't she tell? Busy with delivering righteous judgement in the form of her lips touching his.

Aiden

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19723 on: November 11, 2017, 02:05:11 PM »
Auspicious Breeze

A lot of things happened yesterday. The former gladiator had made a new friend, Sakura, and eaten a lot of nice food! And the friend was a nice girl and pulled in other nice girls and it had been fun though not quite as much fun as Breeze had been hoping for. But then, she knew better than to expect too much from these otherworld girls too fast by now. Also apparently her girlfriends had fun times behind her back, which didn't bother her exactly but she was a bit miffed they didn't go out of their way to invite her.

It was like everyone was having sex except her! It was weird. It was like back before she'd become as awesome as she is now. Auspicious Breeze didn't like that feeling.

But now it was nice and sunny out, and she was back in the city looking for fun! Distracting fun.

Thedoctor

« Reply #19724 on: November 11, 2017, 02:40:27 PM »
Molly

Her weak glare intensified. The argument he made was good on the surface but only on the surface, she couldn't help but feel he was testing her again since a warrior of his calibre should already know the answer to all the questions he made. With great effort she pulled herself back up on her knees, she still needed to catch her breath before standing it seemed.

"Unless they can fight without limbs, I've seen it, there's a myriad Hatsu that allows you to do something like that... As for closing my distance. You said it yourself Vanguard. Against an opponent so superior physically it would be better to approach them on my terms than to let them come to me." She shook her head at that. Did he think she'd never fought, that she'd never killed before?