Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 210152 times)

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #19590 on: November 01, 2017, 10:43:29 AM »
Medaka+Rapey thugs

The side Medaka was holding up nearly crashed to the ground as the young vampire let out a pleasured yelp.  Before it could crash, she restored her composure and lifted the structure back up.  "Hey, if you don't want me to damage this, you shouldn't do that!" she shouted, her face glowing a feint red.  "Anyway, perhaps we should set this down so that we can take care of these two.  IF you don't mind, I would prefer to dispatch them myself."

All the while, the taller lankier man with the knife licked his lips, his pants visibly tightening around that thing growing in there.  "Whooooooooo wheee!  Did you see that Creig?!  They are REEEEEEEAAAAAAL Boi!!!"

Creig simply moved closer, coming within arms length of the two.  "I told you Jim!  I don't care about big titties!  I need that smoll body!  I can tell you this tho Jim!"  His arm scooped upward, attempting to slap the smaller one on the ass.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 11:27:10 AM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19591 on: November 01, 2017, 12:40:30 PM »
Set     

She shrugged her shoulders and looked back at the approaching guy. "Don't worry. I can handle it. Won't even need my hands!"

Electricity flared into existence  around her body just as the man was going to smack her. It lashed out when his fingers touched the volatile energy, a bolt of power that blasted him to ash and charred bone bits which flew everywhere. "Whoops."
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19592 on: November 01, 2017, 12:56:35 PM »
Medaka Kurokami

The chard eyeball flew into the back of Medaka's head, prompting it to turn around and face what was left of that man.  Her hair instantly changed color, growing into a deep crimson.  A dark aura that could make a demon cry out in fear flared up.  "I told you not to kill anyone!" she growled, dropping the pyramid to the ground.

"CREIG!" the guy shouted, "I told you not to grope people without their permission!  We have to be respectable rapists!  Now look at you, dead!"  He turned around and tried to flee.  There was no way he would stick around with monsters like that as their victums.

"Are you by any chance capable of undoing your actions?" she asked.  There was always a chance that she would have that sort of ability.  If not, there would be hell to pay.

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19593 on: November 01, 2017, 01:12:47 PM »
Set     

"Nope." Her body was still crackling with power. "Besides, if you want to do something you should do it yourself. I didn't have any obligation to listen to you. If you really cared about it you would have intervened and stopped him!"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 01:58:51 PM by Umbra of Chaos »
hamara
was the best antag

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19594 on: November 01, 2017, 02:51:27 PM »
Jeanne

"What? No, I just took the time to clean out the liquor storage in the kitchen while no one was looking. It was the perfect opportunity." She replied back happily. the two of them sure took their sweet time in his room. That and it would do him good to spend some time alone with Sakura and get to know her better. Not that she voiced any of this. No she was far too busy with getting dragged along out with an impossible grip that couldn't be broken. Truly the work of an evil wtch.

Joe

Joe kept a respectful distance from them. While he was still in earshot, he wanted to make sure to give them their space. After all, it sounded like a private conversation. Even so, he couldn't help but be curious.

I wonder why she would decide to clean the liquor storage now of all times? Are we drinking later? he thought, before allowing his thoughts to drift to Shirou. Huh, Jeanne made it sound like she didn't get along with everyone in the house, but I guess she is pretty tight with Sakura's husband.

Now that he thought about it, its probably a good idea to stay on the good side of your boss. It made him curious. What kind of person was this Shirou guy?

Sakura

"Oh, phew." Sakura sighed in relief. "I guess I'll need to get you some more, won't I?" It sounded like Jeanne partaking in this sort of activity was a regular occurance in the Matou household.

"Joe, keep up!" Sakura called out to him. It didn't like she'd been able to dispell Rin's bullshit about her from his mind yet. She was getting more and more irked towards her sister.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19595 on: November 01, 2017, 04:14:24 PM »
Marcus

"Well I guess bloody man isn't a bad name.  I guess I don't mind going by that," he said with a wry smile before turning to Sakura.  Upon looking at her concerned face, he reflexively closed his eyes and  scratched his head.  "Ahhhh... well I was sort of hitting on this girl and she kicked my ass."

He was sure to keep his eyes closed as he silently awaited some for some form of punishment.

Rosa

"Don't be such a stick in the mud, Purple. Bloody Man is a great name given to him by the mighty Rosa herself. He clearly has good taste." Rosa genuinely smiled at him with child-like pride in her work. The blond girl patted Marcus on the head and continued defending him from Purple. "And he's hurt, don't ask dumb questions about what kind of girl she was, she was obviously a great villain and deserves to be punished for her crimes."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19596 on: November 01, 2017, 05:18:19 PM »
Engetsu

The demon smiled serenely, his ears clearly reacting to the compliment and perking excitedly. "Ah, I see. Well, I don't mind being your companion." He said calmly before drinking his cup, but left the food utterly untouched. It was strange, was he somehow not hungry?

Mh, the leaves turned out quite splendidly.

"Though I wonder, how much do you know about demons?" He asked her, the look of curiosity far from hidden in his eyes. "You don't strike me as an exorcist or omnyouji. Ah, forgive me, it is just curiosity."

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19597 on: November 01, 2017, 06:28:03 PM »
Medaka

Medaka stood there silently, maintaining her furious glare while listening patiently to her words.  Then, after a second of consideration, her lips began to part.  "Anyone strong enough to help me lift this alone is more than capable of defending herself.  You just got here, so I suppose that line of thinking is not wrong.  However, in this city, the minds and strengths of the citizens are so diverse that I couldn't assume you would not enjoy that.  Therefore, I waited to see if you would react defensively."

She couldn't help but think back to yesterday in the Colosseum.  Most would not expect someone to want to have sex with some stranger in the crowd.

"You went overboard" she yelled before taking a deep breath.  The red faded from her hair, returning it back to its natural blue state.  Even so, her face was still intense, with eyes that threatened to pierce her body with gaze alone, complimented by a disappointed frown.  "But I suppose I did not make my warning firm enough.  I will now.  Do NOT kill anyone."

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19598 on: November 01, 2017, 06:41:01 PM »
Marcus

Marcus smiled back at the girl's child like pride.  "Hey, I wouldn't call her a villain," he said, closing his eyes and nodding, as if he were partially confirming that himself.  "She was pretty sadistic, but it was probably my fault."

If I was better at it, I might have actually won the race....

Now that he was done correcting that, he turned to the purple haired nurse.  "But you know, I don't think its all that bad if I can wander into a restaurant and meet a bunch of cute girls."  He pointed to their table.  "Did I interrupt something?"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:43:14 PM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19599 on: November 01, 2017, 06:45:05 PM »
Rebecca

"It was pretty fun! I felt kinda bad for my pokemon when it was getting ganged up on though. Probably needs more training... and a better trainer." She shook her head a bit. "So how do I return him to the ball?"

Set

"Oh my. You seemed so smart! I didn't think that I would have to repeat myself. You can't force me to do anything! What you can do is taking actions that would make sure that I wouldn't need to do something you disagree with." Her lightning snapped at the air like a serpent.

"For example, if I wanted to kill that running guy because he was annoying me the best thing you could do is get him out of my sight. Then everyone gets what they want!"
hamara
was the best antag

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19600 on: November 01, 2017, 07:38:58 PM »
Medaka Kurokami

The second Medaka heard kill and running guy, she dashed forward without even bothering to listen to the rest of that sentience.  She rammed into him, shielding his body with her own.  If the other girl did not act to attack them, she intended to throw him into a nearby alley, at least keeping him from any attacks that require line of sight.

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19601 on: November 01, 2017, 07:58:32 PM »
Set

"See! You get it. Aside from pretty much killing each other we're not really going to be able to stop each other from doing things. So it's up to you to do things that work for the both of us." The lightning faded from her form as she just dropped the stone and leaned back on it.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 08:19:00 PM by Umbra of Chaos »
hamara
was the best antag

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19602 on: November 01, 2017, 10:42:01 PM »
Lucy

The reach of her Messengers encroached upon everyone around. Their grasps reached for the thoughts of the strangers. As subtle as can be, they skimmed the surface thoughts, prepared to go deeper if given the chance. "Well that was an anticlimax, and this was just about to get interesting too!"
hamara
was the best antag

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19603 on: November 02, 2017, 01:57:57 AM »
Sakura

Mostly ignoring the immature girl's idiotic and over-simplistic responses, Sakura instead chose to address the man she had healed and what he had said. She was certainly still worried about the girl who had put a hole in his hand, and his somewhat weak defence of her didn't really change that significantly.

"It's fine", Sakura replied, honestly perfectly happy to have been 'interrupted' but not wanting to openly say so to the psychotic girl, "we were just eating, your injury is more important."

"We need to get that wound cleaned out, so it doesn't get infected. Then I can heal it for you properly", she added.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19604 on: November 02, 2017, 03:53:35 AM »

Rikuyo

"If he was a fodder, I'd not be interested in him either. You've put up a neat display, Ray." Rikuyo genuinely commended the hybrid on how he did well in competition against her. He was worth her company. After her previous object of attention seemed have to vanished, she needed someone to focus her attentions on.

"And yup, let's get on with them. I'll send them to the police maybe, later. Got tired of my old wanted poster."

When the camera was brought out, the one of most wanted red hairs in Nexus took it in a stride, trying to behave photogenic while wrapping her arm around Ray's shoulders.