Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 210152 times)

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #19560 on: October 30, 2017, 11:10:53 PM »
Engetsu

Oh my, goodness. Just what was he going to do? What was the right course to take in those kind of situations again? Usually you'd give your name before kissing a stranger, this was all so sudden. Oh, he was afraid he couldn't quite keep up with the times anymore. But of all things, his hair? Why, this was quite something. Sadly, she might realize one day he did not have any, hohoho!

"My name is Engetsu. It is very nice to meet you." He lowered his head to bow, out of respect of course.He sounded all around serene, zen some might call it. Well, he also sounded rather shy from this whole situation, but if anything he managed to hide it pretty well, if he wasn't flushing to the point of being a red glow stick that is.

"You're pretty. Strong. Yes, strong." He managed to say, though he had almost fell into a most troubling predicament. "Can I make you some tea? Or something stronger perhaps."
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 11:12:40 PM by francobull3 »

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

Thedoctor

« Reply #19561 on: October 31, 2017, 02:18:07 AM »
Lizzie

Of course she was strong, didn't he know who she was? Oh wait of coure he didn't and human girls didn't tend to be this strong. She almost threw a fit there, luckily for him she was past the point of childish outbursts like that.

But now that it was clear he hadn't been lying about the demon part she let go of him. It's not like he could make tea like that either and she really needed something right now.

"I'd really like something for the infernal punding in my head if you could." She asked him as nicely as she could, which depsite her best efforts still came across as more of a demand.

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19562 on: October 31, 2017, 03:26:42 AM »
Orianna

This would be annoying to intercept. She would do it all at once with the tools she had on hand then. Her hands gripped the vampire's chest and tore Irene from Orianna's body. Then, just as Cossie unleashed her blades, she threw her own projectile to intercept them. The green haired woman was sent flying at the attacks with tremendous force.
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

Panda

• Panda
  • Servant
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19563 on: October 31, 2017, 03:48:50 AM »
Emily

Emily's eyes widened as Nero suddenly dropped her toga to the floor, the busty blonde striking a pose as if it was the most natural thing. The redhead stared for a moment, the glanced at Megan, when an idea hit her, a wicked little smile coming to her face.

Well, like they say, when in Rome...

"You know, spring is rather warm for a sweater," Emily remarked to the saleswoman, starting to peel the snug sweater away, letting the garment practically slide off of her body as she let her Mantle go, the rejuvenating smells and warmth of spring filling the air around her, "And I suppose this clothing store makes for a rather drab backdrop. Let's see if we can't do a bit better..."

With that, Glamour flowed out, an outpouring of power into the ground around her, reaching for the soil beneath. The changeling was careful not to tear up the floor too much as brought forth flowering vines to serve as an appropriate backdrop, the Changeling stripping away her blouse before simply slipping out of her jeans, her underwear following suit to leave her about as naked as the Roman beside her, both of them art painted against a backdrop of flowering vines. Emily took a moment to lean back into a seat of  some vines that rose up in just the right place, one leg tucked up against her chest while the other dangled free, the redhead giving Megan an inviting little smile as she complemented Nero's pose with one of just the right mix of teasing and wanton desire.

All in all, Emily was rather pleased with herself, for what she'd managed to improvise on the spot, given how little warning Nero had given.

"Mmm, indeed," Emily mused, her tone just a little needy as half-lidded periwinkle eyes locked with Megan's, "We'd both certainly appreciate your assistance. So how do you think you'd want go about this, hmm?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19564 on: October 31, 2017, 01:19:09 PM »
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka nodded.  "I would be more than happy to assist you," she said, walking over to the pyramid.  She squatted down in preparation to lift the object.  "So we must lift this together?"

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #19565 on: October 31, 2017, 02:36:18 PM »
Trivek

After spending a good bit of time searching for Pokemon, Trivek had come up with a single Grimer. Examining the ball containing the creature, he whistled an Izzet steambillow worker tune to himself as he started to look for something to eat. Much like the creature he'd caught, Trivek wasn't exactly picky about what he ate - a nicely cooked rat was better than no food at all, and sometimes people's scraps were a meal in and of themselves. Strolling down the lane, he was about to turn into the alley to go dumpster diving for dinner when he bumped into a pair of women, nearly losing the pokeball.

"My apologies," he quickly said, "Are you alright?" He could sense an absurd concentration of mana in one of the women, almost as if she was made of pure magic.

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19566 on: October 31, 2017, 03:59:56 PM »
Set

She walked over and slipped her fingers under it as well. "Yep! Do you have any place we could put it? It's pretty important after all. I'd be sad to see it get vandalized or broken. And then I'd need to punish whoever did it."
hamara
was the best antag

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19567 on: October 31, 2017, 04:49:10 PM »
Megan

Huh?!

The blond one suddenly stripped her toga and asked for service in the most needlessly poetic way possible.  That would have been strange enough, if not for the other girl did not suddenly strip along with her, dropping her clothes in a theatrical strip tease.  The store clerk stood silent, staring blankly at the performance.

"So...um swimsuits," she finally said, folding her legs inward.  Finding a perfect excuse to look away, she turned around and began walking towards a rack that held a variety of swim suits.  She picked out a string bikini and held it out with stars in her eyes.  "Umm..  is this what you are looking for?!  Please try this on!"

Meanwhile, Sera peeked her head out of the changing room, her eyes locked on what was transpiring.  So Emily can manipulate minds somehow... she noted before frowning at Nero.  And I guess shes just weird.

Medaka

Medaka stood up, lifting the pyramid along with her so long as the girl followed suit.  "I see," Medaka said, nodding in understanding.  "But if I may be so intrusive, what exactly is this object?"
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 04:52:45 PM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19568 on: October 31, 2017, 05:00:13 PM »
Set

"I told you! It's the top of the temple. A holy capstone! If I was a stickler for the rules I'd have to kill you for touching it. Only priests are allowed to do that y'know." With a bit of effort she started to pull it back out of the area. "So where are we taking this?"
hamara
was the best antag

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19569 on: October 31, 2017, 05:19:54 PM »
Medaka

Medaka frowned and said, "You said you were joking about that.  With that being said, I suppose I can excuse any cultural differences so long as this structure is not actually a weapon of mass destruction.  Are you some sort of ruler?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19570 on: October 31, 2017, 05:28:23 PM »
Set

She shook her head and laughed. "It's still a temple piece dedicated for Apophis. But no, I'm not any ruler. Some people would take that as an insult! I am a liberator, a humble crusader for freedom for everyone. Ruling is all against that!"
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19571 on: October 31, 2017, 07:56:54 PM »
Costin

Aw man. That was just rude. The way she avoided her explosive love broke her heart. Then again, the green haired one was the one who broke the most out of all this. Maybe she shouldn't get in the middle of a lover's quarrel then, fucking retard.

--!

The blast blew her limbs apart, turning her into a mangled mess fit of a contemporary art museum, rag-dolling uselessly until she fell into the filth and grime. "Shut the fuck up you weakass filth. If you want to be of help, why don't you off yourself like the braindead monkey you are!?"

Despite the spat venom, she didn't look one tad displeased. The distance between the doll and apostle was made greater, but both knew it would take an instant to close it once more.

The vampire cracked her knuckles and grinned ferociously, crimson and ebony eyes pulsating with malice as she stared the doll down.

"Heh, not bad motherfucker! This is getting my blood boiling a tad, I might just get wet from all this. C'mon, give me your name. You got one, don't you?"

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19572 on: October 31, 2017, 08:13:18 PM »
Noire

“…….” Noire twitched. Really Neptune? Lucy literally just said that he beat on her… Noire really couldn’t understand why Neptune seemed to dislike Lucy like this. She was such a nice person! She didn’t really say anything out loud, being too busy watching for further developments. She wanted to see how this panned out before doing anything hasty. Her hand reached down into her pocket and she covertly unlocked her phone, keeping what William had told her in mind.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19573 on: October 31, 2017, 08:15:49 PM »
Lucy

The loud crash is what seemed to be enough to wake the poor girl up. "N-noire? Is that you? I had a terrible nightmare. Some fiery pirate killed my rabbits and bashed me over the head; it was horrible."

Rebecca

Ugh, alright, this was a bit tough! But she could take advantage of this. "Use tackle on one of the hurt ones!" If she took advantage of their hurt then they could knock one out real fast! That would level the playing field.

Oka

With the two of them working together, the battle quickly panned out in the two girl's victories. She didn't bother trying to capture the pokemon and opted on knocking them out instead. "How'd you like your first real battle?" Oka asked, turning to Rebecca. This sort of low level contest didn't hold any appeal to her anymore, but she remembered back when she'd first started training Wormy how satisfying it could be.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19574 on: October 31, 2017, 08:31:20 PM »
Rider

Rider smirked at his comment.

"Well, perhaps you'd like me to demonstrate it later", she said as she rode off into the distance without even bothering to look back, now feeling quite aroused by the man's flirting.

However, to her disappointment, instead of attempting to continue after her, the man jumped off his bike and, when she turned around again, he had disappeared from sight, without so much as a goodbye.

Somewhat disheartened by the sudden end to what had been an enjoyable race with someone she'd like to have gotten to know better, Rider continued to the finish at her normal speed but with much less enthusiasm, wondering why the man had decided to just run away.

Then, having completed the course, she turned around and headed off, continuing to ride around the city. As she passed a large mall, she noticed a rather odd commotion and, listening in with her sensitive hearing, she picked up that some apparently-attractive women had just stripped in the middle of one of the clothing stores. Intriged, she headed inside, hoping for a nice show.

As she got closer, she noticed the two girls posing at the door of a shop, in front of a floral display made of vines. One was a blonde who appeared to be a bustier version of Shirou's former servant, and the other was...

Emily?

For a moment, Rider was a little shocked at the girl's brazenness but, thinking back, it was hardly surprising. The girl had certainly not come across as being shy. And it was not an unpleasant view by any means.

Parking her bike in a nearby bike stall, Rider quickly approached, before taking her place at the front of the crowd so she could enjoy the show, waiting for Emily to notice her or for something to happen that she felt like interrupting.