Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 210154 times)

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #19545 on: October 30, 2017, 07:11:31 PM »
Lorenzo

The pirate felt a shiver down his spine when he heard the foreboding crash, only to turn chilled when he heard the voice.

" *Gasp* I would never! How dare you make such an accusation!!" He crossed his arms to form an X as if it would protect him-

Only to stare sheepishly at his boss. "Ah, it's you." He answered flatly, like he shouldn't have been surprised in the first place. Then, he turned to Nep with a relaxed hand. "Hey, hey. Relax, it's just my girlfriend."

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19546 on: October 30, 2017, 07:13:11 PM »
Set

"Yeah, just got here a minute or two ago. Do you think you can help me with this thing?" She bashed the rock a few more times with her staff. For good measure. "It's not as heavy as it looks, but I'd need at least two of me to lift it!"
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19547 on: October 30, 2017, 07:33:56 PM »
Hazel

"Ooooooh SHIT boi did you hear that?!" a voice shouted from the car.  "He actually said girlfriend!"  A thud, followed the outburst, shaking the car.

Meanwhile, Hazel's face began to glow a feint red.  She took a deep breath, expelling the embarrassment with the smoke pluming from her nose and mouth.  It was at this point she noticed the other two girls taking battle stances....sort of.

"Actually no, this is my bitch," she said, placing a hand on her hip.  "He keeps wandering off all the time, and the poor dolt doesn't even know how to work a phone."  She began walking towards the two skittle colored girls, swaying her hips with an almost theatrical confidence.  "He didn't hurt you did he?"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 07:47:54 PM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19548 on: October 30, 2017, 07:41:19 PM »
Medaka

Medaka tilted her head and said, "What exactly is this structure?"  She could reference the pyramids, but there was no guarantee that she had those in her world.

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19549 on: October 30, 2017, 07:46:09 PM »
Set

"Well, this is the key stone to my ultimate murder genocide palace. It projects chaos across an entire continent and harvests the souls of everyone who dies to rip reality into a billion itty bitty pieces so a serpent from beyond the world can come through and destroy the universe."

"Just kidding." She laughed and scratched the back of her head a bit. "It's the capstone for a pyramid dedicated to Apophis!"
hamara
was the best antag

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19550 on: October 30, 2017, 07:51:25 PM »
Medaka

Medaka frowned.  "Thats not funny," she said flatly.  The joke sort of reminded her of Toe and that idea was just plain uncomfortable.

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19551 on: October 30, 2017, 07:54:19 PM »
Set

She frowned a bit. "Really? I thought pretty hard about that one. But yeah, can you help me get this somewhere safe? It's a pretty important object for people like me."
hamara
was the best antag

Thedoctor

« Reply #19552 on: October 30, 2017, 08:42:38 PM »
Lizzie

A demon? He sure didn't look the part. Maybe he was hiding his true form with some trickery. Ah yes that would be typical of a demon and there was an absolutely foolproof way of checking that.

"Wow! I haven't met one in forever." Lizzie walked closer and then she.... embraced him. "You don't feel like one." Then she took in his scemt. "Or smell like one either." Then the grand finale, her lips touched his as she initiated a brief kiss.

"Nope don't taste like one either." She said disappointedly.

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19553 on: October 30, 2017, 09:19:13 PM »
Engetsu

The demon was caught completely unawares, grasped by the girl's powerful grip, there was no escape left for the poor soul. Despite his stoic demeanor, even while his eyes were closed and he kept his polite smile the girl managed to make him sound timid, if only slightly.

"Hey, now then-"

And then, it happened. He had no way to counter an attack like this. She had fount the chink in the armor, the pillar that made the fortress crumble. His skin reddened and his hair began to glow red hot like a forged blade beaten by flame and hammer, nothing but demonic energy swelling at the sudden contact, surely.

"Wha?" Was all he managed to blurt out. What just happened? Did his eyes, no, lips just deceive him? No no, that couldn't be right. While he wouldn't call himself unattractive, and was not inexperienced when it came to this, he could count the times something like this happened in his lengthy life on one hand at best.

He looked completely out of the loop and lost, it was kind of adorable in its own way. He looked like he was about to melt any second now out of sheer embarrassment.

"Hoho. Of course, well, there are many demons. The ones you know might look scarier, but I can assure you I am not lying." He finally managed to say, puffing his chest proudly. If she thought this was enough to make a demon who lived over a thousand years lose composure, she'd be sorely disappointed!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 09:20:05 PM by francobull3 »

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19554 on: October 30, 2017, 09:24:14 PM »
Blackmore

The giant observed the two and paused for a moment, digesting the situation. An enormous grin met the girl's as he raised his arms sideways for dramatic effect.

"Nah. Congratulations, you both pass."His alligator-like expression was only accentuated by wild gesticulations, like that of a performer. "Seriously, why would we kick out potentially interesting guys from this? Even if you were weaker, we need fodder for the show too.  What we don't need are pussies who talk big but can't even deliver a bare minimum of entertainment."

He snapped his fingers and pointed at the man in sunglasses, like he already felt a sort of kinship with the inferior fella.

"But you didn't back down, even if you were outclassed. That makes for a great show. Now then, we need to go take your pictures. SInce you're the first ones here, how about you enjoy yourselves a little? There's snacks and the like at the caf."

Raikou

Hearing that brought a smirk to Raikou's face. Big guy's clothes may have been tacky, but he said some pretty understandable stuff. Even the little lie minutes ago, though the hybrid wasn't the fondest of that kind of test except when he was the one doing it. Newsflash, of course they wouldn't have gone through all the trouble otherwise. If he wasn't fighting though, did that make the dude a pussy where the tournament was concerned? Or was he just wearing the face of one?

"Let's get on with the pictures, eh?" He said, casting a look at Rikuyo. "I'm not really hungry."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19555 on: October 30, 2017, 09:54:50 PM »
Sakura

Sakura frowned at the man's response. She could tell that he was hiding something, he wouldn't even give his name. And what sort of girl would or even could put a hole in someone's hand for hitting on them?

"Really?" she said, obviously unconvinced. "Some girl put a hole in your hand for hitting on her? What sort of girl was she?"

"And, I'd much prefer it if you would give us your real name. I don't particularly want to have to refer to you as 'bloody man' all the time...", she added, obviously not too impressed with his secrecy.

Umbra of Chaos

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19556 on: October 30, 2017, 10:07:11 PM »
Lucy

"Well, I'm pretty sure he beat on me a bit. You're not doing the best job at making him your bitch, are you? He kind of runs around doing whatever he wants. It's kind of like letting your dog run around and crap on other people's lawn before walking in and stating you're definitely in control of it." She sounded kind of bored, actually.
hamara
was the best antag

Thedoctor

« Reply #19557 on: October 30, 2017, 10:19:06 PM »
Jeanne

"What? No, I just took the time to clean out the liquor storage in the kitchen while no one was looking. It was the perfect opportunity." She replied back happily. the two of them sure took their sweet time in his room. That and it would do him good to spend some time alone with Sakura and get to know her better. Not that she voiced any of this. No she was far too busy with getting dragged along out with an impossible grip that couldn't be broken. Truly the work of an evil wtch.

Thedoctor

« Reply #19558 on: October 30, 2017, 10:41:10 PM »
Neptune

Neptune put away the magazine when she noticed Noire's glares but she didn't respond to her question, she was distracted elsewhere. That beong dealing with this rude boss lady that was giving final boss vibes of the worst sort.   

"My best bud Lorry would not hurt a fly and he's not your bitch." She stood firm and glared down the oppressive woman that was approaching them with a confident stride. She reeked trouble and demanded all her attention.

Thedoctor

« Reply #19559 on: October 30, 2017, 10:56:28 PM »
Lizzie

Lizzie's look changed to one of complete enrapture, she'd been wrong and she was immensely pleased by it. His appearance became more exotic and it would have turned her into blushing mess in her youth. Now it only served to make her amused grin gow evr so slightly wider.

But it seemed like he'd forgotten how close they were in his embarassment and his attempt at saving face by puffing his chest only made the distance between even smaller. Not that she minded that, oh no never.

"I've not seen many with hair as beautiful as your's...." Crap she'd forgotten to introduce herself. And she'd even ruined his inn, this was utterly unaccaptable. "I feel we've gotten off on the wrong foot but... The name's Lizzie."