Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 210150 times)

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #19485 on: October 26, 2017, 09:19:55 PM »
Joe

"C'mon shooters? I'm not some basic bro gamer you know," he said with a smirk.  "I'm sure I could give you a run for your money miss sheltered."

He heard the subtext, but decided to ignore it for the moment.  After all, nothing in life is free.

Sakura Matou

"Wow, way to disparage a large part of the gaming community." Sakura shook her head sadly at him in an utterly exaggerated fashion, as if she was completely disappointed in him and had expected better. She was obviously joking. "We could play a strategy game instead! You'd better not underestimate me, I'm pretty good at them! Or a fighting game!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19486 on: October 26, 2017, 09:22:44 PM »
Rebecca

It... really made her feel like a kid again. Like an adventurer! 6 years old and moving her way through the foliage. So instead of talking she nodded and lurked in the grass with Oka, keeping her eyes open.

Oka Kurosawa

Suddenly, a small rat burst out of the foliage they were sneaking around in and went straight for Rebecca! Oka yelled out and got ready to intercept if need be. "Send out your pokemon and tell it to tackle! He also knows leer and sand attack!" She wanted Rebecca to learn from this. Starting at a low level was easier. The attacks were more human like.

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19487 on: October 26, 2017, 09:53:46 PM »
Joe

"Fighting game then!  I won't have to wait as long to wipe that grin off your face," he said, his mind immediately wandering to what game they should play.  "You know what, I could go out and grab the game now if you want.  Honestly, its either that, or after im done talking to you I will have to do research."

The thought of sitting around and looking at new apartments didn't sound all that fun right now.

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19488 on: October 26, 2017, 10:12:49 PM »
Joe

"Fighting game then!  I won't have to wait as long to wipe that grin off your face," he said, his mind immediately wandering to what game they should play.  "You know what, I could go out and grab the game now if you want.  Honestly, its either that, or after im done talking to you I will have to do research."

The thought of sitting around and looking at new apartments didn't sound all that fun right now.

Sakura Matou

Sakura, without a hint of sarcasm, simply responded with one short sentence. "I have people to do that for me." Was she serious or not? Who knows!

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19489 on: October 26, 2017, 10:16:32 PM »
Sakura

Sakura smiled as the man slowly awoke, happy to see that her efforts had been successful. It always felt good when she was able to save someone.

"I'm Sakura", she replied with a kind tone. "I stopped the bleeding for now, but you need to get the wound cleaned so it doesn't become infected. Then I can heal it properly."

Then, another thought came to her. The hole in his hand didn't look natural, perhaps there was some kind of threat she might need to deal with.

"How did you get hurt?" she asked, obviously a little concerned.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19490 on: October 26, 2017, 10:43:50 PM »
Nero

"Hm, you think so? Very well, i shall indulge you for now. I'm a bit interested myself~"

The bodacious empress followed the dark girl's whims in the store, pulling the ethereal girl with her.

Panda

• Panda
  • Servant
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19491 on: October 27, 2017, 01:04:20 AM »
Emily

Emily followed along with a little smile on her face as they made their way towards a store advertising summer clothes. It was definitely going to be that time of year again soon enough, so there was nothing wrong with going looking for something nice, even if this wasn't quite what she'd intended.

"Hm, well it certainly sounds like a good place to start," the redhead admitted, glancing around at the colorful outfits arrayed around them, "Especially so considering that it will be summer soon."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19492 on: October 27, 2017, 01:33:39 AM »
Joe

Joe's smile weakened a bit.  He wasn't exactly sure how to respond to a jab like that.  "Well, even if you do, I don't mind picking up a copy, especially since its the morning," he said, looking towards the door.  He just realized he might have forgotten the way out.

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19493 on: October 27, 2017, 01:40:15 AM »
Joe

Joe's smile weakened a bit. He wasn't exactly sure how to respond to a jab like that. "Well, even if you do, I don't mind picking up a copy, especially since its the morning," he said, looking towards the door. He just realized he might have forgotten the way out.

Sakura

"Pft." Sakura's expression suddenly cracked and she stood up and wrapped her arm around his shoulder. "I'm kidding I'm kidding. I'm nowhere near pretentious enough to act like that. Why don't we go together? I think a walk would be good, don't you? I have the impression the opulence of my house kind of intimidated you."

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19494 on: October 27, 2017, 01:54:30 AM »
Sera

Sera was having a hard time holding back her malicious grin.  Finally! I'll get to the bottom of what these two are and why I want that redhead so badly...

Sera scuttled off from Nero, wandering into a changing room.  Then, after taking note of the size of the booth, she let out a deep exhale, releasing a strange gas from her body.  In moments it took shape, forming a nice young lady who looked to be in her early 20s. She was a real beauty, with strong facial features and striking blue eyes.  Her body wasn't bad either, large breasts and well developed thighs, complete with a curvy rear that you could see through her tight pants. 

"Go on," Sera said.

The woman nodded, walking off to greet the two.

Megan

The woman walked up to the blond woman and asked,  "Hi how may I help you?"

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19495 on: October 27, 2017, 01:57:28 AM »
Joe

"Yeah walks are nice," he said, his head returning from the door to face her.  "Besides, you could give me a tour of the area."

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19496 on: October 27, 2017, 02:08:45 AM »
Lorenzo

"Bluwhuhwuhwoah-!" He blurted out, literally shook by divine retribution. His eyesockets twisted into spirals as he felt the contents of his burning stomach well up once more. But before he could spill the ghost of the lunch he had months ago, someone else showed up.

What a strange question. He was surprised, to say the least, at how she could ask something so obvious. How foolish!

"Yep." He declared honestly. He had no reason to lie shamefully like some thief, in fact this was as brutally frank as it got.

"Calm down chickie, I ain't in a mood to fight. She just played a mean prank on my friend there." He pointed back to nep with his thumb. "Are you her pal or somethin?" He asked her amiably, extending a hand like to shake it. Despite the blatant crime that had been committed, he didn't seem to have any bad intentions. It was an odd contrast to say the least.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 07:03:15 PM by francobull3 »

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19497 on: October 27, 2017, 06:25:33 AM »
Engetsu

The demon was too busy cleaning up the mess she made to care about her awesome fighting stance. Or maybe he did notice, and chose not to care. He looked pretty serene though, all things considered.

"Do you come around here often?"
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:43:37 PM by francobull3 »

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19498 on: October 27, 2017, 08:59:29 PM »
Rebecca

She was prepared this time! So Rebecca tossed out the ball and firmly commanded, "Use tackle!" Then this adorable white and brown animal pretty much burst out of it, leaping to ram into the rat pokemon.
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19499 on: October 27, 2017, 09:19:31 PM »
Rebecca

She was prepared this time! So Rebecca tossed out the ball and firmly commanded, "Use tackle!" Then this adorable white and brown animal pretty much burst out of it, leaping to ram into the rat pokemon.

Ratatta

The ratatta was slammed into by the spikey furred raccon pokemon and knocked to the ground, rolling through the dirt and grass and making a racket. It squealed pathetically and two more ratattas came out in order to aid the pokemon in its battle!