Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 210153 times)

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #19410 on: October 22, 2017, 12:51:29 AM »
Costin

The vampire couldn't believe what she just heard. This was just too rich. She knew they were strong, no doubt, their smelled like certain doom even for her. She clutched at her face, trying to contain herself, but something about that man's smell put her on edge, like she had already smelled that man before.

It was the same as him. The one who cursed her blood. This would be fun.

"Heh! Heheheheheeheh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You're a laugh riot, punk! Fine then! But I've got a request too. Go rip that stupid mask off your face and shove it up your eye-socket like the maggot you are!" She flipped him the bird with a canine grin, her pent up malice and hatred billowed like a rotting can only to explode, causing the sewers to shift coldly and the water to turn reddish for a split second. It was as if the underground was drenched in blood and gore for an instant before returning to normal.

Her stance changed to that of a beast about to strike, altough relaxed as ever there was no hidden hint of animosity in her pitch black eyes, crowned with crimson irises which could tear a man to shreds. Her limbs were coated with blood like steel, donned with claws that could tear a car apart.

"You reek, you dumb motherfucker, I just can't stand your fucking smell. I'll gut you, drain you, rip your lungs off your nose, tear you to pieces and smear you on the wall like shit! Entertain me you lowlife trash!" The beast howled with battle-hungry glee before leaping forth. She couldn't care less how strong they were, she hadn't done this in too long, and could hardly contain this itch any longer.

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

Thedoctor

« Reply #19411 on: October 22, 2017, 01:04:05 AM »
Netpune

"You seduce her?" The CPU gave Lucy an incredulous look before bursting out laughing. "Hahaha... that's pure comedy gold. You're flatter than Blanc lol."

Finally getting her laughing under some semblence of control she noticed Lorenzo's confused state. "It's a phone, A thingy you use to talk to people really far far away, like I did with Noire just a second ago." It felt totally weird to be the one explaining how things worked.

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19412 on: October 22, 2017, 01:14:01 AM »
Relius Clover

The puppeteer's reaction was a simple one; a grin and the parting of his lips into a simple command.  "Orienna!"

The orders were already rehearsed, at least if her learning capabilities were as powerful as he thought.  The order was simply to defend her master and beat the assailant into submission.

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19413 on: October 22, 2017, 01:35:11 AM »
Orianna

Very loud. The vampire's violent presence would have alerted Orianna to her actions even if she did not see fit to announce them. Wordlessly, she moved forwards with enough power to shatter the ground beneath her, her fist ready to pulverize the vampire's chest. Surely it could survive that?
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19414 on: October 22, 2017, 04:46:07 AM »
Vanguard

"Ah, how enviable. Your lust is beautiful and familiar. You seek to devour those above you and rise above the filth and muck. As do I." He smiled with understanding, the sort of expression closer to a man basking in divine bliss than a human.

Ah, but he might just have given it away as well, the loophole that tied them both together went both ways.

"Alas, my vessel is defective. A body of machinery cannot change or evolve. I am static, still, whatever strength I can add to myself is limited and clear cut. The gods are cruel, they made men like crayon boxes, meant to paint the world in an infinity of colors. Yet, they only grant each and every one of us one color. Isn't that laughable?"

Despite his words, his expression shifted back and didn't seem amused in the slightest. "A boy once suggested me the way of teaching. Perhaps I will be able to change something through that path. Enough talk, follow me." And with that, he took a confident stride outside, his gait and presence shifting and changing into something else.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19415 on: October 22, 2017, 08:10:38 PM »
Mitsuba

"I'll pass, I have no intention of subjecting myself to that." She replied in reaction. That have happened too many times for her tastes, and she had no intention to experience it more than necessary.

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19416 on: October 22, 2017, 08:59:36 PM »
Joe

Joe shook his head and said, "To be honest, im not entirely sure myself.  If I had to guess, its probably that she thinks I won't be able to survive by hanging out with you guys."  He paused and bit his lip.  "No.... im sorry.  I shouldn't be talking to you about this.  Just forget about it."

Sakura Matou

"What? That's so stupid!" Sakura exclaimed with a look of wonder on her face. "You'll be safer hanging out here than you would anywhere else! For instance, I could attach a shadow to follow you around and in the case of danger drag you in and put you across the city! Or I could put a small bug on you that would kill anyone who tried to attack you! And she's capable of devising ways to protect you with magic almost as easily as I can!"

Sakura shook her head.

"Baka." She whispered to herself, referring to Rin in their native language.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19417 on: October 22, 2017, 09:04:11 PM »
Rosa

Rosa seemingly ignored Sakura and continued leisurely eating her bread, watching Sakura run over there with a bemused smile. However, when Sakura had gotten almost 3/4 of the way there, Rosa suddenly appeared crouching over Marcus, poking him with her finger. "Oi, Bloody man. You awake?"

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19418 on: October 22, 2017, 09:17:30 PM »
Saber

"It's not like we can solve the mystery from here so thinking too hard about it won't actually be of any benefit to us right now. Just enjoy the food for now is what I'm getting at." Saber told her master while getting another glass of wine. The sortiment they had here was simply put superb. Making Olga work to find this place had been worth it.

Olga Marie

"Well that's true." Olga said from her awkward position looking at the ceiling. She finally looked back down at Saber and smiled. "Thanks for listening to my problems. I've been holding this in for what feels like forever." The waitress came and dropped off the appetizers for them to eat, leaving quickly to wait on other tables. Olga began picking at the food halfheartedly, and slowly began to get more and more into it, trying to eat as much as possible while simultaniously trying to look like a proper lady. It was really quite funny.

Thedoctor

« Reply #19419 on: October 22, 2017, 10:20:56 PM »
Molly

The hunter followed in his wake, keeping herself a respectful half step behind him at every time. Say what you will about her but her manners were impeccable. Most of the time... sometimes.

"So what you desire is a return to the flesh, am I right?" She asked him while he guided her to wherever they were going. He wanted perfection. "You want the imperfect machine of flesh rather than the perfect mechanical one, no you want it to be perfect despite the contradiction." It was only a hunch but one she believed to be true.

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19420 on: October 22, 2017, 10:58:27 PM »
Lorenzo

"Ah..." The pirate hit his palm with his fist, as if he understood. Indeed, everything now had crystal clear clarity, but his meekness didn't last long. His hollow eyes quickly averted to the smug Lucy, and with a tick of his flames he disappeared from where he stood and appeared right before her with a violent whack.

The poor Antichrist now laid on the floor, knocked cold with a giant lump on her head and battered in a pool of her own blood. The blow was devastating and annihilated her to the point two X's replaced her eyes. It seemed Lorenzo truly wasn't kidding, so much for peaceful resolutions.

How dare she look so smug anyways, hmph. He wouldn't take this bullying from her of all people.

"Unforgivable. To think she would make a mockery of your feelings. Scum." He crossed his arms and looked down on the knocked out girl in disgust. Even his false body of flames had dispelled, though despite that his flames turned kinder as he turned to Nep. "I'm glad your friend is okay though. Precious things should be held close."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19421 on: October 23, 2017, 01:39:45 AM »
Sakura

Entirely unsurprised by the girl's apparent lack of concern for the man, Sakura continued to head towards him. However, before she could reach him, to her immense surprise, the other girl appeared next to him, poking him and asking if he was OK. However, despite her surprise at the girl acting like she might actually care about anyone but herself, Sakura went to work. Her work as a hero alongside Shirou had meant that she'd taught herself first aid and some basic healing magic, and she knew she could do more to help than the other girl could.

Reaching the man, she knelt down next to him and reached for his neck, taking his pulse and listening for breathing. Relieved that his heart still seemed to be beating and that he was still breathing, she set to work on dealing with the problem. Judging from the hole in his hand and the blood that was everywhere, he'd obviously lost a lot of blood, and she knew she needed to stop the bleeding before it got any worse. Whilst she could fix the hole in his hand, her magic wasn't good enough to ensure the wound would not become infected. So, before she did so, it needed to be cleaned-out.

"Is there a first-aid box in here?" she called out. "His wound needs to be cleaned."

Then, she wrapped a shadow tendril tight around his wrist to act as a tourniquet, before reaching down and putting her hand on his, before beginning to chant.

"Diese Wunde wird gerinnen", she said, her face screwed up in concentration as small, black tendrils flowed from her hand and into the wound. "Das Blut flie├čt nicht."

She continued to concentrate for a few more moments before pulling away, her magic having stopped the flow of the blood. Even after she released the shadow tendril wrapped tight around his wrist, there was still no more blood flowing from the large hole.

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19422 on: October 23, 2017, 05:00:52 AM »
Rebecca

So soft... She was undoubtedly going to be spoiling this pokemon with all the attention she was giving him. "Nah, I think I'm better off just watching for now. Maybe later? Once I get a bit longer to acclimate I bet I'll be fine."
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #19423 on: October 23, 2017, 05:52:55 PM »
E . W
Rebecca

So soft... She was undoubtedly going to be spoiling this pokemon with all the attention she was giving him. "Nah, I think I'm better off just watching for now. Maybe later? Once I get a bit longer to acclimate I bet I'll be fine."

Oka

"No no no no no, that won't do!" Oka pulled out a small pokeball containing a low leveled zigzagoon and put it into Rebecca's hands. "You never know what's going to happen! Always be prepared to defend yourself up in these mountains." Oka scolded her friend as she gave her a free pokemon. It was super easy to find it so no loss.

Thedoctor

« Reply #19424 on: October 23, 2017, 07:12:51 PM »
Shinobu

"Suit yourself" She told the so called angel before turning her attention back to her unruly minion. Fine, she could heed the girl's wishes this time if that made her so happy. "It would please me greatly Medaka if you did it." There there she said it. She swallowed her pride and asked for help directly.