Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 199785 times)

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #18510 on: September 12, 2017, 08:56:44 PM »
Saber

"Very well then Marie I hope the two of us can make this work like you want to." She grasped her master's hand but instead of shaking it, she pulled the taller woman along through the store. "So where are these other things you wanted to try on me? I'll be wanting something to eat soon so if we could finish this in a timely manner I'd be really pleased."

Olga Marie

"Jeez Saber, they're in this section..." Olga laughed. "See?" Olga pointed towards a selection of leggings on display. "And the shoes are over there." She pointed in the opposite direction at another section filled with aisles of shoes.

"And you're interested in trying out food huh? What's your favorite kind? You eat meat right?" Olga began to excitedly pepper her servant with various questions.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #18511 on: September 12, 2017, 09:19:52 PM »
Lorenzo

"Awesome! It's an honor to get to be friends with someone so great. Mhhhhh, people nowdays make cotton from candy. I've always wanted to try that!" He laughed along, enjoying the girl's over the top energy and riding the wave. "Well, it might be tricky for now, but I'm sure I'll be able to eventually! Haha!"

And suddenly, the pirate had a great idea.

"Hey, why don't we stop to the amusement park first?"

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18512 on: September 12, 2017, 09:19:59 PM »
Ruler

The pope smiled at her answer.  "I think that is a respectable perspective.  In that case, what is your commitment to this city?  Do you wish to protect it as a soldier as well?" he asked, his brow furrowing a bit as his attention intensified to take in her response.

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #18513 on: September 12, 2017, 09:28:52 PM »
Blackmore

The giant shifted awkwardly across the filthy sewer's corridors, trying to squeeze his way past some of the tighter passageways. Despite all that was said and done, he finally got used to all of the filth and didn't seem to mind as much anymore, if he truly minded in the first place.

"Ho, do you come around these places often? It doesn't suit you too well." He bantered casually, not because he cared, but because the walk was starting to bore him more than anything.

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18514 on: September 12, 2017, 09:30:00 PM »
Ryu+Parker

Parker scoffed at the girl's response, but chose not to respond.  Instead, he turned to Ryu and said, "I think you have terrible taste in women.  This girl is far too high strung."

Ryu giggled at Parkers reaction.  "Thats because you suck at dealing with people.  Although, she is a little murder happy but I can get into that!"

Then, the purple haired girl yelled at him.  "And stop calling me a fighting game character. I'm not something from a video game!" Ryu froze for a brief moment, before breaking into a smile.  "Check that out Parker!  I think i'm getting through to her!  Shes not threatening to kill me now!"

Parker simply sighed.  "Cmon, lets go," he said, grabbing hold of Ryuji's gee.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18515 on: September 12, 2017, 09:30:36 PM »
Swims-With-Salmons

"I don't think I follow, Neptune, but if you say so." She couldn't say she got what the girl told her, but she just accepted it for granted. "And I thought we would go fight for the justice and defeat those sorcerers clad in whichever robes, but fine. I could wind down a bit."

I wonder how he could try cotton candy to begin with. After all, he was a skeleton. And one set on fire. The food either would burn down or he wouldn't be able to digest it at all. The undead and their eccentricities, maybe. But at least he wasn't a fanged horror masquerading as a human who sucked out precious body fluids from citizens.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #18516 on: September 12, 2017, 09:37:48 PM »
Shirou and Sakura

Sakura sighed as Red reacted to her request by simply slowing down her rate of eating, still shovelling the food into her mouth with abandon.

Shirou, meanwhile, was actually starting to get angry. Not at Red, of course, but at whoever had been responsible for her before this. Evidentially they had not looked after her very well, judging by how hungry she was and how little she knew of basic table manners. Still, he knew it wasn't her fault and that she might misinterpret his anger as being aimed at her, so he did his best to avoid letting it show.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying it", Shirou said, a genuinely proud smile coming over him for a moment, "but can you sit down and use the knife and fork, please. I know you're hungry, and you can eat as much as you want, but please sit down and eat it normally."

"Yes, Red, we can't eat when you're doing that", Sakura added.

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18517 on: September 12, 2017, 10:59:49 PM »
Marcus+Driver

The man turned around and rolled his eyes.  "Oh nothing, just surprised me is all," he said, returning his attention to the road.  "I mean I should have known better.  The only people dumb enough to be out this late in a place like that are supernaturals and teenagers trying to prove a point.  Honestly, I thought maybe you guys were just on the..." From Marcus's position, he could see him rolling his eyes over Forest's topless chest through the mirror.  "Wild side." he finished with a lusty but satisfied grin.

"Eyes on the road jackass," Marcus called out.  You could see the man's face turning red just by looking at his cheeks.  He probably thought he was being slick.

Ok I have an idea, but your going to have to do a lot of the work for this, he sent to Forest.  First, can you do that thing with your eyes?  You know, that bestial look you get?  Oh, and is there anywhere sort of sketchy or creepy around the compound?

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18518 on: September 12, 2017, 11:14:51 PM »
Joe

As instructed, Joe gave the detective an account of what had transpired in his home.  The more he talked, the more he felt his muscles relax.  At the end of his story, a wave of euphoria rushed over him, enveloping him in a feeling of relief.  Still, there was a tinge of fear in there.  The larger man warned him not to call the cops.  Even so, its best not to comply with the demands of a duo like that, especially when the police were more than capable of dealing with threats like this.

"And thats my story," he said at the end.  "Honestly, the worst part of this is the insurance.  "I know they don't cover break ins.  Its no wonder the class gap is so high here."

Umbra of Chaos

• I love all and everything
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18519 on: September 13, 2017, 12:36:40 PM »
Lucy     

It felt rather strange. Lucy was rarely ever stuck inside her main body after dying like this. She felt... powerful. Nearly unconstrained and free. Yet, no matter how hard she struggled the lock did not budge an inch.

Be ready. I'm opening the gate. And it did, the lock turning and her power escaping in streams of hellish energy that flowed into the Messengers within her. The mere trickles of energy compared to the true amount empowering them until they shone like stars.
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18520 on: September 13, 2017, 05:07:31 PM »
Shinobu

The blond vampire nodded to that, confirming her assumption."That is correct. We are the only ones who live here."

"My minion is just that, my cute adorable minion that does everything I say, just a few words praise here and there and you can get anything done."

She giggled softly seemingly thinking about something. "Are you saying someone as rich as you does not have servants?" She asked Sakura.

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #18521 on: September 13, 2017, 05:40:22 PM »
Julius

"Yes, I'm indeed a one." He nodded with a smile. By a guild she probably meant an organisation which would ask her to fight threats. Cheiron wasn't exactly some organisation fighting for the justice, but it partly fit the description. "I am in fact hired by an organisation which asked me to seek out monsters and collect their body parts. For now I am on my own, heeding only my own judgement, but they promised to phone me when they identify a particular threat for me to handle. It is called Cheiron Corporation and it is a medical institution which owns one of hospitals here and seeks out rare ingredients for researching new medicine. If you are interested, I could refer to you to it. And if the fortune shines on me today and they call me soon, I do not mind if you accompany me on the quest."

He did not mind sharing the reward even if that would perhaps prolong paying off the debt.

Noire

"I'm not looking for any monetary rewards right now." Noire shook her head emphatically. "I need a way to get a great deal of publicity so people know about me and believe in me."

"Do you think this could help me with that? A hospital in my world wouldn't really be the biggest thing in the public eye."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18522 on: September 13, 2017, 06:38:53 PM »
Anastasia

"To be honest, I'm not a soldier here. I'm just one of citizens. Preferably people who work in the law enforcement will take care of the issues which occur." Yes, it was primarily their duty, after all. "However, even if have no particular taste for vigilantism, I won't stand idle if something happens before my eyes. After all, the law enforcement cannot be in every place, so I will react properly to a threat I'm aware of."

She did react with extreme prejudice when monsters tried to attack her workplace, without waiting for the arrival of law enforcement.

Bern

• Global Moderator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18523 on: September 13, 2017, 07:32:03 PM »
Neptune

"Should be one right around here-"

True to her words a massive amusement park appeared infront of them after they turned the next corner. It had many attractions including an insanly fast roller ocaster.

Upon entering, the purple haired goddess dragged him in and beelined for a small shop where she immediately bought some suspicously pink coloured cotton candy and handed it to him. It was probably harmless though.... probably.

"It's pretty important to have a ton of fun when you can. You never know when the baddies are gonna kick down the door and then you have to fight them and stuff. And if you don't finish that I'm gonna be mad Lorry, the prices here are a complete steal." She jokingly threatened him.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 11:52:22 AM by Thedoctor »

yinsukin

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18524 on: September 13, 2017, 07:35:09 PM »
Ruler

The pope simply nodded, silently agreeing with his master.  Truthfully, it was astounding how similar they were in terms of world view.  Still, there was one more thing he had to confirm before he said his piece.

"And then, what in this world makes you happy?  Why do you live?" he asked, maintaining a calm inquisitive tone.