Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - November 16, 2014—April 13, 2015  (Read 467997 times)

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2490 on: April 13, 2015, 10:40:00 PM »
Rebeca

Rebeca simply gave Aki a small smile. “I hear a lot of things.”

“It’s… scary sometimes.” She seemed to be hesitant as describing it like that, “But it’s fine. Sometimes I can actually help people with it. So it’s worth it.”

“You’re a good person, I know it. That’s why I knew I could tell you.” Rebeca seemed to laugh a little, trying to dissolve what tension she could. She wanted to make it so Aki trusted her, just a little bit. She didn’t have a problem trusting others, she knew them the moment she met them after all.

She could tell Aki and Donkey were good people, so she would trust them.

“Enough about this! Let’s check out the gym, that’s what we came here for. Right?” She smiled happily at Aki, feeling better now that her guilt mostly evaporated.

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: April 13, 2015, 10:41:31 PM »
BRIAN SLUGUS

This "Mordred" character followed the other two newcomer's lead and left that circle jerk, continuing on her way through the city. Brian pulled out his map, trying to pinpoint his and his mark's current location. Unfortunately the map wasn't the most accurate. With the nexus adding new buildings and landmarks constantly maps were rendered obsolete in a matter of weeks, at best.

As he continued following Mordred though, he realized that she was probably heading to the same place that she had reportedly been last night. If that was the case, the boss would definetly want to know. Brian hesitated for a few moments, then pulled out his phone and started dialing.

"Hey, tell the boss-man that she's headed to the park. The same one from last night."

"Damn... will do," said a vaguely male voice on the other side. He didn't sound very enthusiastic about it. "Keep doing what you're doing. If it turns out that's not where she's going tell me immediately, got it?"

"Yeah, of course," Brian replied with unusual sincerity. Nobody wanted to be the one to waste that guy's time.
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: April 13, 2015, 10:51:07 PM »
Butler

Butler interjected in the conversation with throaty 'ahem', as he laid down to the tea set on a table by Suiren's cell to right himself. "I believe he may have gotten himself arrested in a rather extreme context or a very significant infraction that marked him as a truly dangerous lot," he said. Stepping next to the cell, he paused to withdraw the flask of whisky once more and hand it to Suiren.

He turned his head towards the other prisoner and continued with an amused edge to his tone, "Considering your current getup, I can only surmise the police considers you a massive public hazard, sir."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: April 13, 2015, 11:27:02 PM »
Suiren

“Hmm, he is dangerous? ” Suiren’s eyes shined with an odd glint as she grabbed the flask, she looked it before she spun the top of and took a chug off the contents.

“Pwaaa, that’s good stuff. Goes down real good.” She declared with a smile as she handed the flask back to Butler. Then she walked over to the bound man.

Looking directly into the guys eyes, a large grin on her face, “So just how dangerous are ya pal?”
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 11:28:33 PM by Knick »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: April 13, 2015, 11:31:24 PM »
Irisviel

VROOM!” Irisviel yelled as she made a particularly sharp turn, sending the car onto two wheels shortly before it balanced out once more. She barely heard Sakura’s further questions, focused on the road. “Hahahaha-this is so much fun!” She chortled. As she sped along the road, the traffic eventually thinned, and ended up giving way to... Oreos and fudge? Irisviel slowed down to around seventy kilometers per hour, looking carefully out for what could have caused this. Eventually, they reached a large-thing that Irisviel couldn’t really understand what it was lying in the middle of the road, wallowing in frozen fudge.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: April 13, 2015, 11:48:36 PM »
Lorenzo Remei

Lorenzo couldn't help but chuckle at the odd skeleton's comment. He looked damn spooky, but it didn't seem like he was malicious. No, he didn't have that sickening feel that demon from earlier had. A sailor's instincts never fail, and his instincts told him he was going to be fine. Or roasted with potatoes alive.

Mhhhh.... potatoes.

"Heh, as dangeorous as one can get. Truly, truly dangeorous. Tremble in awe, cower in fear level of danger ahoy! For you face the most dangeorous man of the sea, the greatest pirate, the strongest pirate who ever lived! Bow down and revel in admiration towards I, Lorenzo Remei! He who never lost in warfare or in love!" the pirate roared in laughter. For a second, one could have sworn he was on fire. Almost. Certainly would have explained a lot.

Grinning, the pirate chuckled before winking at the nice lady.

"Mind if I sit next to ya hearties? Seem like good folk, the lot-o-ya. Hell, why don't we splice the mainbrace together? It's been a while since I drank anything, and a drink is always better when un-lonesome!"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 12:31:14 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: April 13, 2015, 11:52:00 PM »
As the man spoke, David noticed a pang of doubt in his voice.  It wasn't doubt that was mundane, but rather doubt that was weighted with experience.  It felt like some of his older patients, except filled with even more experience and regret.  David paused, being careful to be tactful in his response.

"Well to be righteous is an idea that is completely subjective, dependent on personal beliefs.  If I thought what I was doing was wrong, I would be heartbroken, especially if I was doing said thing for a long time.  Though, thinking about it now, I suppose I would simply have to move on.  After all just because I was doing something wrong doesn't mean I should give up.  If I may ask, what is this belief of yours that was shattered?"

David gasped.  He forgot he never introduced himself.

"Oh I'm sorry.  Before you answer that let me introduce myself.  My name is David Borrus.  I am a psychologist." said David politely.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 11:53:19 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: April 13, 2015, 11:59:21 PM »
Tohuw Balagan

The demon gasped at the sight of a speeding car approaching. Yes, this was his one shot! Luck had finally decided to not be anal about the time he banged her sister! His multiple eyes widening in glee, he cried out as loud as he could with a weak yet frantic voice.

"H-help me! Tasukete! Aiuto! Aidez mué! Polupo ficution!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: April 14, 2015, 12:11:33 AM »
Vanguard

"I am Vanguard. It is an honor to meet you, David." said Vanguard, his kneeling position now more akin to a bow. It was clear that child was there to help his fellow kin. To offer such things out of benevolence was an admirable thing, a thing Vanguard could not refuse. Had it been another time, in another place, he would have declined.

But now, maybe it was not unwise to at least try. Maybe that man was destined to meet him, perhaps to aid him to find an answer.

"If we could talk about this elsewhere, it would be for the best. As a psychologist, surely you do have an office of sorts. Does it pose inconvenience?" he asked.