Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 182309 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • Mushroom
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #15510 on: April 19, 2017, 11:45:30 PM »
Shirou and Sakura

"Yes, he's ours", Shirou said, reaching out and stroking their cute pet. "We just got him today."

"He seems to like you", he added with a smile.

Sakura, meanwhile, bowed once more.

"We were apologising for him jumping on you. He's our pet, so we're responsible for him", she said.

francobull3

• Francobull the Magnificent, Slayer of Puss
  • Dead Apostle
    • View Profile
« Reply #15511 on: April 20, 2017, 12:07:48 AM »
Costin

Oh! She certainly didn't expect this, but it was nice. Very nice. Well, she couldn't say she was used to this. But this didn't mean she couldn't appreciate her eagerness! On the contrary, being taken like this was quite fun and exciting in its own way.

Well, there was no point in living if she couldn't have a little fun doing it, was there?

"Well, I'm kinda homeless now. You had a convenient disguise, but I don't think the authorities will look at me kindly if I show myself to them or tried to explain my situation. Good grief, poor me! Just when this sort of outcome was what I was trying to avoid in the first place..."

She shook her head and chuckled. A leg strayed off and slipped in between the new subject of her ministrations. Meanwhile, cool hands slowly began to roam her back, sliding down under her shirt as if seeking warmth from her body before wrapping around her shoulders. She stood against the girl, leaning on her and nearing her lips against her ear, taking a nibble before whispering.

"Well, I can deal with that later. We have more fun things to focus on now. Tell me, what exactly do you want?" She whispered, almost like a purr.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 12:21:57 AM by francobull3 »

francobull3 - Today at 8:12 PM nazis are pretty cool

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15512 on: April 20, 2017, 01:15:45 AM »
Rafalia

"I have no lack of empathy!" She leaned back against Lucy, tilting her head for herself but frowning. "Although, it doesn't settle? It shaped who I am, I know what it is and I remember it always, but it doesn't push me forward."

Rafalia flicked the reins of her steed, and they started to trot under the sky again. She had always been looking for something since she returned from the lands beyond, and her empty heart would not let her forget it.

"That's why you got it wrong Lucy," she said, chuckling. "It's this world that has to show me what really matters."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15513 on: April 20, 2017, 02:47:41 AM »
Adjutor

The monster hunter barely restrained a chuckle as their pursuer did a double-take as he approached the alley before pulling back. While Gojira surveyed the crowd below, Adjutor was turned the other way, looking at the city extending out before them. Ordinarily, high ground like this would be a nice place to survey the area, maybe reflect a little while she waited for something to happen. As it was, however, the monster hunter found herself growing increasingly annoyed with whatever this damned noisy box was.

Toying with the urge to jam a sword into the damn thing just to make it stop, Adjutor perked up at Gojira's offer, which drew her attention to the fact that she was feeling a bit more than peckish as well.

"Sounds good," the monster hunter said, allowing a smirk as the sound of her new friend's stomach growling registered, "Do you know any decent places?"
Gojira:

"Not around here, no." Gojira half-lied.

There was that one restaurant that had decent hamburgers. One time, they added pickles when she explicitly said not to, and one thing led to another. The owner said he would get the police involved if she were to set foot in there again. "Do you know of any?" She asked.

Kat

• Type Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #15514 on: April 20, 2017, 09:55:52 AM »

Mordred

"Uh, let me check..." Mordred wanted to check the location of nearby shop in a cellphone. Recent incidents of violence in malls made her a bit cautious about the prospect of going to one of them, but she was sure that the police would handle things on her day off and eventually catch terrorists responsible for those acts.

But before she got to check the location, Oren arrived. The passage of time helped mitigate her suspicious attitude towards the shapeshifter, though she couldn't say that she didn't frown on some stuff that she did. Oren just seemed to flaunt some social values on purpose as she didn't seem to have same problems with adjusting as Breeze.

"Hello. I won't ask why you're wearing this kind of clothes." Mordred sighed, leaned towards Sakura and said a bit quieter than usual: "I hope you don't mind that Sakura. Oren's... unusual."

Kat

• Type Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #15515 on: April 20, 2017, 10:21:52 AM »

Anastasia

Anastasia was ready to cast Aegis in case more heat leaked out through the other Pokemon's protective barrier. Nevertheless, she was impressed. Such feat were worthy of a senior Master or even junior Archmaster of flame elemental magic. If such creatures were readily available in her world, she and many others could consider branching out to less martial forms of the magic. Before ending up here she heard that some northern warlord wanted to build an ice wall to keep all foreigners out.

Once the dust cleared out, she formed a big stick made of ice. If anything survived there, it was mostly likely dying of burns anyway, and she was ready to mercy kill it. Though there wasn't much left. Fried carcass of an animal, some objects made of gold and other precious materials that melted down to the point that she couldn't recognize what they represented. Gold was still gold though. She froze those objects to cool them down and started gathering them.

"Is that rock like Pokemon still unconscious? Could it survive in such environment? If goblins come for Round 2, it's better to leave a nasty surprise for them when we leave."

Thedoctor

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15516 on: April 20, 2017, 11:05:33 AM »
William

"You looked really troubled earlier and you don't look like the type to break down so easily." He answered while wrapping his other arm around her. Her back was really soft he noted while slowly rubbing it.

"By the way Noire, where are you planning on staying?" It would be amusing to see what this might suggest.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 11:22:45 AM by Sinib »

I_care_not_till_I_must

• Panda
  • Dead Apostle
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15517 on: April 20, 2017, 02:14:42 PM »
Annabeth

Huh, well I guess knowing it was a threeway softens the blow a little. Sorta. Probably gonna have Riku's hide for this.

Under other circumstances, Annabeth was sure she would've been at least a little upset about Ron's confession. In the wake of what she'd gotten herself into, however, the Hunter couldn't help but find a little humor in the situation. The cowgirl let out a laugh of her own, but was soon interrupted when Ron turned to the door, her own surprise kicking in when she heard the knocking.

"Hell if I know," the Hunter said, drawing her .50 cal revolver, "Didn't notice anyone tailing me on the way back. You?"

Then again, wasn't exactly in much of a state to notice. Fuck.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:17:17 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

Sinib

• Global Moderator
  • Type Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #15518 on: April 20, 2017, 03:46:03 PM »
William

"You looked really troubled earlier and you don't look like the type to break down so easily." He answered while wrapping his other arm around her. Her back was really soft he noted while slowly rubbing it.

"By the way Noire, where are you planning on staying?" It would be amusing to see what this might suggest.

Noire

Noire suddenly sat up as soon as he asked his question and looked away from him, twiddling her thumbs. "Well, um, I was planning on staying here, at least for the night. "It's a bit too late to find another place, and you seemed like a trustworthy guy, so I just kinda assumed..." She stammered out. "I mean, if that's ok with you."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

Sinib

• Global Moderator
  • Type Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #15519 on: April 20, 2017, 04:05:32 PM »
IRON=SAKURA

Sakura put the two girls down and pulled out a spare change of clothes from her duffel bag. "Here. Put these on. You'll get in trouble."

Thedoctor

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15520 on: April 20, 2017, 05:36:48 PM »
William

His hand left her back when he saw her display and he proceeded to flick her forehead. "You may stay here as long you'd like, I wouldn't have brought you here if I was planning to kick you out. But let me apologize for the mess this place is. I just recently moved in so I wouldn't know how it lives up to the standards of a goddess."

Sinib

• Global Moderator
  • Type Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #15521 on: April 20, 2017, 05:48:47 PM »
William

His hand left her back when he saw her display and he proceeded to flick her forehead. "You may stay here as long you'd like, I wouldn't have brought you here if I was planning to kick you out. But let me apologize for the mess this place is. I just recently moved in so I wouldn't know how it lives up to the standards of a goddess."

Noire

Noire clutched her forehead and groaned. "Now what did you do that for..." She asked him. "And this place is amazing, what kind of delusions do you have about the living standards of goddesses? We live in basilicoms, they're nothing special. Just like a large mansion. Mine is pretty sparse, honestly."

She raised her eyebrow at him.

"Did you think I lived in the heavens or something?"
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:49:21 PM by Sinib »

Sinib

• Global Moderator
  • Type Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #15522 on: April 20, 2017, 07:54:21 PM »
Vanguard

Vanguard nodded, as if he understood, but his intention didn't change. He rose up and spoke calmly, as one talks of a matter of fact.

"I'm afraid I have no such ambitions. It just so happens that I need a home, and you happen to be someone I know who might be able to help me in that regard. A cheap apartment would do, as long as I had a place to myself. The issue is to find someone willing to sell property."

Sakura Matou

"heh. You expect me to believe that you have no ambitions to do something lofty?" Sakura shook her head. "All you have to do is tell me your plans, at least the broad overview of them. I can't sell you property otherwise."

Break

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15523 on: April 20, 2017, 09:19:54 PM »
Lorry

"Mhm, as a matter of fact, I was. Well, you can certainly hold yourself in a fight, I'll give you that, but we're not going to go for that play I'm afraid. I'd rather not have things get... messy. Still, that doesn't rule out the option of a more fiery approach."

The skeleton's fist connected with the puppet.

"Say, why do you want to do this? What could a fellow like you gain from siding with a poor crook like me?"

Coppelius

"Good to hear that, I'd say. Would be nice to have some excitement in there, but i can do with suspense as well.

Hm, why? Well, i suppose it sounds... exciting. And you seem like the type to be fun around."
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:28:51 PM by Break »

Thedoctor

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15524 on: April 20, 2017, 10:02:30 PM »
William

He didn't have any delusions about her origins but his was an opportune time to tease her once more. "Naturally, with how dazzling you are, there could be no other alternative." It was pretty clear from his tone that he was joking though.. "But I did mean what I said, feel free to stay as long you'd like, I'd prefer if you did. I just have one request..."

He patted his lap. "Take a seat Noire." He asked her with a grin.