Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread  (Read 213879 times)

Aiden

• Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #15465 on: April 18, 2017, 03:08:24 AM »
Gabriel

The hybrid had followed Annabeth to what Gabriel had to reason her place of residence from her boyfriend.

Well, that is different, he thought to himself as he watched the two of them from the Shadows.  He chuckled at Annabeth's description of him and shook his head.   However, her lover seemed quite interesting.

For one he was a supernatural, some sort of shapeshifter from what Gabriel was sensing, and his Sex Sense picked up something even more fascinating.   So he backed up and walked out of the Shadows, right at the door of the apartment.   He gently rapped his knuckles against said door, waiting for an answer.

Ron

Okay, so Anne got drunk. That's believable.

Really, it was. That was all that needed to be said about it. Moving on from that, Ron didn't quite have the same excuses going for him. On the other hand, threesome. Not the best thing he'd ever done in his life from a right/wrong standpoint, but he didn't exactly regret it. "Well, um, things happened with the vampires. And I ended up in a... threesome..."

His head turned sharply to the door before the knocking even started, nostrils flaring. "The fuck is that?"

Aiden

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15466 on: April 18, 2017, 03:12:57 AM »
Molly

"You kind do lack Aura, the life force inherent in all us humans. A bit weird, you sure don't look like an animal, so you must be dead."

The maid poked his chest as she finished her explanation. That wasn't true at all, he could have been suppressing it, she just felt like being unsettling. It's not like he could be dead after all.

"And you don't look like a dead fish either! You're a delicious fresh fish!"

Liam

"I could be hidin' it." He knew some vampires who could do that, it just wasn't a trick he'd ever had to pick up for himself. And that was just the vampires back where he was from. Now he was just debating the merits of telling her the truth.

He looked her in the eyes. His will slithered into her head through them, carefully, making her just a little more suggestible. "Tell me the truth: if I told you I was dead, would you believe that?"

Thedoctor

« Reply #15467 on: April 18, 2017, 03:32:04 AM »
Neptune

"Hey Gaddy where do ya think your going?"

Just as the Fallen Angel was about to walk out through the door, Neptune's voice could be heard echoing throughout the apartment.

The purple haired goddess turned in the bed a few times and then suddenly shot up as if stung, the covers being flung away. She rushed over in a highly comedic fashion as her legs got tangled in the bedcover.

She then tumbled forward, literally doing several forwards facing rolls before ending up at the angel's feet somehow unscathed.

"Here's Neptune!"

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15468 on: April 18, 2017, 03:40:29 AM »
Costin

(For convenience sake, the fight against riku was moved to another location, like a park further away from the murder scene. It was hard and tough, but eventually both got tired of it and decided to call it quits for the day.)

Night time had come by now, and the pale moonlight reflected brightly on the vampire's white skin.

"Whelp. That was nice." She said with a casual grin. "I haven't gotten to stretch my arms backwards like that in a pre~tty long time. I'm glad yo have met you, yknow? Makes murdering feel a bit less lonely."

SCUmbra - Today at 10:39 PM
Fuck my ass

Aiden

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15469 on: April 18, 2017, 03:45:30 AM »
Neptune

"Hey Gaddy where do ya think your going?"

Just as the Fallen Angel was about to walk out through the door, Neptune's voice could be heard echoing throughout the apartment.

The purple haired goddess turned in the bed a few times and then suddenly shot up as if stung, the covers being flung away. She rushed over in a highly comedic fashion as her legs got tangled in the bedcover.

She then tumbled forward, literally doing several forwards facing rolls before ending up at the angel's feet somehow unscathed.

"Here's Neptune!"

Gadreel

... well, that was either great fortune or tremendous skill. He was going to be charitable in his assumptions this time, and demonstrated his appreciation with the form of clap that humans liked to use for golfing.

Gadreel smiled to her. "Well done. I had assumed you were simply going to sleep the night away, and decided to make you comfortable before I went on my patrol of the neighborhood."

Thedoctor

« Reply #15470 on: April 18, 2017, 02:37:54 PM »
Molly

"Why would I believe something like that, it's way more likely you're a corpse being remotely controlled by someone. But you don't stink so that's out." She absent-mindedly rambled on.

Then her eyes narrowed as the maid begun glaring at him.

"What did you just do?"

Thedoctor

« Reply #15471 on: April 18, 2017, 04:22:02 PM »
Neptune

She stood up and bowed to her enthralled audience and then she gave him a playful push. "Like I could sleep when my Gaddy is going out to have all the fun times. No, no, no. Not allowed. Nada. Rejected. I'm coming with you to Nep things ups."

"Oh and for the record, You're much much more comfortable than any old bed."

Sinib

• Administrator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15472 on: April 18, 2017, 04:30:52 PM »
William

His body may not lie but it could certainly fly and so it did. He shot up into the air keeping a firm grip on the white haired goddess so she wouldn't fall. "Looks like we have a winner here. This naughty little goddess will now get her prize. It's going to be a private tour of my magnificent castle, starting with my private quarters."

They shot through the air at immense speed, faster than any bird could fly. As a matter of fact, in the time it had taken him to say that, the magnificent castle was already becoming visible near the horizon.

Black Heart

"Wow, it's huge!" The goddess exclaimed, apparently not terribly impressed by his show of speed. "And your private quarters, huh? They better be elegant enough for a lady such as myself." She replied nonchalantly.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #15473 on: April 18, 2017, 05:28:35 PM »
Joe

Joe pulled away again and looked into her eyes.  He stared at her for a moment, enjoying the view of her face in the light.  Then, he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against hers, lightly exploring them for a moment.  Then, he pulled out again and smiled at her.  "Of course I care what you think," he said, running his hand down a lock of her hair.  "Why would I be dating you then?"

Then he sighed and said,  "Yeah, after listening to all of that, I really don't want to be a mage anymore.  But that just leaves the undead.  In that case, id rather just be me.  I guess ill start by just getting in shape I guess..."

Marcus

He returned her statement about round twos with a raised eyebrow.  "Wow, that's pretty convenient," he said, reaching to her chest and pushing up her boobs using the bottom part.  I guess small boobs aren't all that bad... he thought. 

His eyes remained focused on their shape until she let out a chuckle and said, ""Don't worry, I won't drink from you unless you give me permission."  His eyelids lowered into a stare that blended sarcasm and lethargy.  His lips dropped into a frown until she finished talking.  "I told you before, my payment is my body.  You can take a drink whenever.  You would actually be suprised how little fluids my body needs."

His body turned around in a smooth flourish.  With large but casual steps, his form moved towards the twilight materialized by the city streets.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 05:50:39 PM by yinsukin »

Thedoctor

« Reply #15474 on: April 18, 2017, 06:46:27 PM »
William

They gracefully passed above the castle and the courtyard before entering through a window that was conveniantly open. "I wouldn't know about it being elegant or anything.You can complain to my to maid if you want to but beware, you might chew off more than you can bite. She like to toy with people, especially girls."

The two of them landed in a hallway on the third floor and he was about to put her down but halted his move at the last second. "Still feel like being carried all ovet the place my cute goddess?"

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15475 on: April 18, 2017, 07:03:12 PM »
Lorenzo

Clever kid, now all three came for him. Seriosly, what a bother, its like he was asking him to take his life. Heh. Then again, neither had a life to be taken, now did they?

Normally, he would be cornered and skewered by all sides. It was logical, the sort of outcome you’d expect from any man.

To hell with that, as if he’d lose to a couple of half assed toys. With a sudden spin, he kicked Coppelius into the bladed puppet's chest only to strike the other two with his flaming fists in the face

Tch, he’s pretty crafty. He thought he leapt with beast-like agility, his fiery hands immediately landing on one of the doll’s heads, enabling him to flip out of the way and deliver a swift kick at Coppelius’s face in order to propel himself out of the puppets ranges.
Coppelius

"Urgh"
Stunned for a short moment, the puppet playing puppetmaster shakily got up. A wide grin split his face despite the cracks forming in it.

"Phew, you're damn good. I feel alive right now~"

Absent-mindedly, he began plucking the small blades out of his chest.

"So, wanna go further, or was that enough of a test for you?"

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15476 on: April 18, 2017, 07:39:55 PM »
Lorenzo

The pirate put his hands on his hip and huffed as if indignation. Truth be told, he was impressed, maybe even a little terrified. It wasn't the fact the kid took that much of a beating, but the fact he seemed so casual about it, as if he didn't mind it at all. No, his smile was more like a kid who had been enjoying himself the whole time.

"Hmph. Of course I'm good, I wouldn't be a captain if I could do any less." He pouted. "And I don't think going all out right now is going to be such a bright idea. I don't know how much juice you've got in you, but it'd be pretty bad if I ran dry before we even got started. I'm the sort of guy who can't help but burn everything around me once the leash is out."

He sighed and shook his head. This boy was pretty hopeless, but he guessed that was the reason he took a liking to him in the first place.

"Well, I guess we're birds of a feather when it comes to that. You pass, not that I expected any less from ya. So, what other tricks do you have up your sleeve? We have some time left to plan our move before getting started."

Fuck my ass

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15477 on: April 18, 2017, 10:25:49 PM »
[BCoppelius[/B]

"Phew, Okay then, lets call it a draw today."

Having plucked out the blades, small particles slowly started building up to mend the cracks in his shell.

Breathing heavily, the boy held out his fist toward the pirate.

"So, you got a plan?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Howl Loudly, My Resentment
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #15478 on: April 18, 2017, 10:38:29 PM »
Oren

Once she had gotten far enough away Oren turned back into the Lycan and began sniffing around again. She took a while, the Nexus was pretty big after all! But her nose was good, and she knew exactly what Breeze smelled like.

Then she found her! And Mord! And some other girl with purple hair. Didn't really matter. She changed back into her normal self, the grass suit a bit loose around her, and ran right at her girlfriends. "Breeze!" She hugged the brawler while waving at the Changeling. "And hi, Mord!"

Jasey

The serial killer's face was a little red at that. Geez, what was she supposed to say to that? Jasey scratched the back of her head for a moment as she chewed over her response. "Well, that really isn't much of a bother for me. I don't really kill with people. It's my first time doing it with someone else. But it was fun though."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 12:16:19 AM by Umbra of Chaos »
francobull3 - Today at 3:36 PM
hamara
was the best antag

francobull3 - Today at 7:35 PM
raping all the time makes rape boring

francobull3

• Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15479 on: April 18, 2017, 10:57:09 PM »
Vanguard

"Well, how to put it. It's quite embarrassing..." He sliced the potatoes perfectly and laid them on a bowl filled with cold water to clean them. "A calamity was unleashed on my prior home, it was destroyed in the collateral of a battle while I was absent. I need to find a shelter where I may rest, so I thought I could ask you for that help. If it's money you need, I have it with me."

He turned to face her and knelt, lowering himself before the lady of the house.

"Will you please aid me? It would mean a lot."

Fuck my ass